Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, sneezelover32 said:

I absolutely loved this!!! If you’re willing to continue I wouldn’t complain, haha. ;)

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I’m not sure when exactly get around to it, but I promise that I’ll add some more. :) 

4 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Eeeekkkk I love love love this <3 <3

My sweet Sammy is so cuuute!!

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I hope there was enough sneezy Sam. (Although, I guess there can never be enough sneezy Sam) ;) 

In honor of the holidays, I thought I’d write something small about the boys celebrating Christmas. (I’ll probably write something Christmas related tomorrow too, if anyone has any ideas or requests)

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 9

————

For days, Dean had been preparing the perfect Christmas for Sam. They hadn’t had a nice Christmas in a long time, and ever since Dean had let Ezekiel in Sam, things had been off. Hopefully, this Christmas would be a success.

After only two trips to the grocery store, Dean had managed to get several items that he thought Sam would enjoy, although subconsciously he knew that the Casa Erotica tape that he bought was really for himself.

Dean had spent hours preparing Christmas dinner and by the time he called Sam in to eat, he hadn’t been feeling so great. Unfortunately, Sam hadn’t either.

Giving himself a small portion, Dean sat down handing Sam a larger plate.

“So, what do ya think,” Dean asked the second Sam took a bite.

Sam swallowed painfully and looked up at Dean. “Tastes great.”

“Good, good.” Dean took a bite of his own and rubbed his nose harshly. “Hh-hh...hurUKSHSHUHh!” He sneezed into his hand, jerking away from the table. 

“Jeez, bless you.” Sam raised his eyebrows at the violent sneeze, but shrugged and took a sip of his beer. “I think I’m gonna switch this for water,” Sam said, getting up.

Dean nodded, still attempting to quell the itch in his nose.

huhKSHSHCHuhh!” Dean sneezed into the collar of his shirt this time, as Sam pulled a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

“Bless, again,” Sam offered taking his seat once again. Dean nodded his thanks and wiped his nose on a napkin. 

Sam sipped at his water, hardly even touching his food. He and Dean had said a few words to each other, but it was mostly ‘Bless you,’ seeing that Dean couldn’t stop sneezing.

Soon enough, Sam began sneezing as well, which was when they moved to the library in the Bunker, opening gifts instead.

hutTSHCHYEWWh!” Sam paused his unwrapping to sneeze in his elbow.

“Gesuddheit,” Dean muttered, congested.

“Thagks. Oh wow,” Sam starred at the shiny, hardcover book in amazement. “How’d you kdow I wadted this?”

“I searched for popular books odlinde because your a nerd and that cambe up, so I ordered it.” Dean shrugged, swiping a finger under his nose. 

HurUKSHSHCHeww! HetKSHSCHyewwh!”

“B-Bless you, Deahhh...hutSHCHSHEW!”

“Ugh, I’mb sorry, Sabby.” Dean sighed before honking into a tissue.

“For what? Being sick? Thend I guess I’mb sorry too.”

Dean only sighed again. 

“Hey,” Sam sniffled. “Merry Christmas, Jerk.” He smiled.

“Merry Christmas, Bitch.” 

————————

Happy holidays! :xmastree:

19 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Merry Christmas to the Winchesters, and the rest of you too! Cute little story. Love the stuffy talk :)

:xmastree: 

Thanks! Merry Christmas! :) 

17 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Super cute and super sweet and super lovely and I like it sooo much!!

Thanks a lot! 

15 hours ago, sneezelover32 said:

Awww. Merry Christmas to you and our sneezy boys! :xmastree:

Merry Christmas! :heart:

“Hey Sammy, help out with the tree, would ya,” Dean called, stumbling through the bunker door, attempting to carry their new Christmas tree on his own. 

“Be right there,” Sam said from outside, coming to help his brother with the tree. “HuhTSSHCH!”

“Feeling okay? You’ve been doing that since we picked out the tree,” Dean looked his brother over, mentally deciding that Sam was not feeling okay.

“Yup. Great!” Sam smiled and picked up the other end of the tree.

—————

By Christmas morning, Sam was a wreck.

huhTSHSCHyewwh! ISHSSHyeww! ITSHCHSSHyewh!” Sam blew his nose softly into a tissue, making his way to the kitchen. He had heard Dean in there earlier that morning making a racket with the pots and pans, so he figured it was time to get out of bed. 

Dean had already known that Sam was sick, and he agreed not to bitch about his being sick on Christmas. It sucked that Sam was sick, but at least one of them could enjoy this Christmas cold-free.

hurUKSHCHSSHuhh!” Except the next sneezes did not come from Sam. “HetKSHSCHyewwh! Dammit!”

Walking into the doorway, Sam eyed his brother who had spilled his cup of coffee all over the table, and was starting to mop it up. “Deand? Are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh Samb,” Dean turned around, startled and looking overly exhausted, “Mberry Christbas!” 

“Uh, yeah. Sabe to you...” Sam grimaced at the crumpled up tissues on the table behind his brother. “You alright?” 

“Yeah, I’mb great,” Dean croaked.

“Okay, well, uh...hetTCHZSSHh!” Sam sneezed into his sleeve, remembering how sick he’d been feeling himself, and frowned. “So mbuch for a great Christmas.” He sighed.

“I’mb sorry, Samb. I really tried ndot to get sick, I just...hh-hh-hurEKSHSCHyeww!”

“It’s ndot you fault, dude. Why dod’t we go open some presedts,” Sam suggested, sniffling.

Dean handed him a box of tissues and nodded and followed his brother to the Christmas tree. It was a real one, and a large one. They had been wanting to do Christmas right. 

Sitting around the tree, they exchanged a gift each, one at a time, carefully sneezing away from the gifts, Dean not wanting to ruin the new coat Sam had gotten him and Sam trying not to sneeze on anything because, well, germs.

After giving each other the perfect gifts and coming to the realization that there wasn’t a thing that they didn’t already know about each other, they sat down, under Sam’s new, soft, blue blanket, sniffling and sneezing and watching “A Christmas Story,” their favorite Christmas movie from when they were kids. 

Maybe this Christmas did not have to be classified as bad after all.

—————

Merry Christmas to anyone celebrating! :santasmiley:

I really liked this latest one! :) Though for a moment I thought Sam was allergic to the tree, not sick:

4 hours ago, jensdw said:

HuhTSSHCH!”

“Feeling okay? You’ve been doing that since we picked out the tree,” Dean looked his brother over, mentally deciding that Sam was not feeling okay.

Awe this story was so cute! I love when both of the boys are sick and suffering and I'm not sure why!

11 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

This is so cute, it made me feel all fuzzy inside. We don’t celebrate Christmas, but l hope you have a very merry one! 

Thank you! ;) 

10 hours ago, helyzelle said:

I really liked this latest one! :) Though for a moment I thought Sam was allergic to the tree, not sick:

Thanks a lot! And yeah, I realized that when I was editing it, and I just decided to leave it and let anyone reading decide what was going on there. Maybe it ended up being a little bit confusing...my apologies!

10 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Awe this story was so cute! I love when both of the boys are sick and suffering and I'm not sure why!

Thank you! And don’t worry, you’re not alone. ;) 

5 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Too cute. This is too cute. I can't. 

Aw thanks! I’m glad you liked it. :D 

I’m trying this out, so please go easy on me. First person, Dean’s point of view.

—————

I can’t help but wonder in these situations how Sam thinks he’s going about this with masterful subtlety. Maybe he thinks that I can’t hear the sniffling, or that I’m too ignorant to notice him stifling sneezes next to me, but somehow, he goes on with these charades as if I don’t know that he’s sick.

Not only that, but if I ever think to bring it up to him, he shuts me down. As if his denying of being ill makes me think he’s not.

But the biggest thing I do not and will not ever understand about Sammy, is why he’s so embarrassed about it all. Specifically; sneezing. If there’s anyone near him when he’s gotta sneeze, he stifles ’em. I just don’t understand. A sneeze is a sneeze. In fact, I’ve never been able to stifle my sneezes. Not well, anyway. Maybe on a hunt a few times I’ve done it, but it’s never been close to quiet. So he’s got me wondering how and why he stifles his sneezes. Sam does it almost all the time, until he’s alone or with only me and sick enough that he doesn’t bother to stifle. It’s too bad, really, because he makes it worse for himself than he has to. Sometimes I wonder if he’s done physical damage to himself, as he has before, by stifling an allergy attack when he was younger. He blew out an eardrum and Dad and I figured after the pain of that, he’d never stifle again. But he does, of course.

Another thing that bothers me, while it makes me a hypocrite, I hate that he works until he physically cannot. Until he’s passed out or hallucinating from a fever,  he just pushes through. No, I’m not one to judge, seeing as I’m probably the example that makes him think he has to do the same, but I just wish he’d care for himself. I wish I could take the pain away from him. The worst nights are when we come home from a hunt and he collapses into his bed, as if he hasn’t slept in years.

I don’t like to think about these things much anyway. And besides, Sammy always manages to make it out okay, I know he does. So he can stifle all of the sneezes he wants and work until he drops, but I know Sammy’s always gonna be there.

And that’s what makes it hurt when he’s not.

So please, anyone on that damn angel radio, or to hell with it; God, if you’re listening, please, please, get my Sammy back.

———

I don’t think that made any sense at all...so, sorry for that. I just started writing and got carried away...so please, excuse my ramblings.

I really enjoyed this story! I'm too afraid to try first person stories myself, but I could really hear this from Dean's point of view, especially the third paragraph. Job well done in my opinion! 

10 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I really enjoyed this story! I'm too afraid to try first person stories myself, but I could really hear this from Dean's point of view, especially the third paragraph. Job well done in my opinion! 

Thank you so much! Whether you meant for it to or not, you’re reply reassured me. 

Also; don’t be afraid! Your writing is amazing and I’m sure you could pull it off, however don’t feel pressured. If you’re not comfortable with it, that’s okay too. Whatever you write is amazing. ;) 

4 hours ago, jensdw said:

Thank you so much! Whether you meant for it to or not, you’re reply reassured me. 

Also; don’t be afraid! Your writing is amazing and I’m sure you could pull it off, however don’t feel pressured. If you’re not comfortable with it, that’s okay too. Whatever you write is amazing. ;) 

This really brightened my day! I think that I might try it once I finish the stories that I have written so far. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It really means a lot to me! :D

5 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Damn you for breaking my heart at that last line!!!

My deepest apologies. :razz:

4 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

This really brightened my day! I think that I might try it once I finish the stories that I have written so far. Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It really means a lot to me! :D

I’m glad I could help. I can’t wait to see what you come up with! 

On 12/26/2017 at 3:41 PM, jensdw said:

So please, anyone on that damn angel radio, or to hell with it; God, if you’re listening, please, please, get my Sammy back

Um, that's ok, I didn't need my heart to be whole anyway :bawl:

A little bit of sneezy Sammy. Happy 2018!

———

Sun gleams through the open windows of the Impala. Rolling hills with flowers and weeds fly by as Dean speeds down the road. It’s hardly what they’d call scenic, but it’s calming at least. 

Sam stirs from his sleep and blinks his eyes. He sits up and rolls his shoulders. “Hey. Where are we?” 

“Morning, Sleeping Beauty. We’re about half way to Bobby’s.” Dean says, looking over at Sam, who squints and rubs at his nose. 

HurETCHSSHyewwh!” Sam snaps forward into his jacket. He stares out the window, distracting himself from his itching eyes.

“Gesundheit.” 

His eyes widen at his surroundings. “Sh-shit!” Sam scowls. “HurESSHCHyewehh!ESSHCHEW! TSHCSH!”

“Damn. What’s going on with you?” Dean raises an eyebrow, glancing between Sam and the road. 

HurSHSSCHhehh! R-ragweed.” Sam looks at Dean with watery eyes and sniffles.

Dean rolls up the windows and swallows guiltily.

Sam sneezes the rest of the way to Bobby’s.

You’re free to picture anyone...(although I used “he,” not “her”)

please let me know what you think...

—————————

There’s dust everywhere. Imagine a volcano erupted in dust. Particles all around his unsuspecting nose. 

His nose twitches like a rabbit’s, not yet taking control of the situation. The already incessant tickle gets worse. It grows and spreads up inside his unprepared nostrils.

His eyes are open, but barely slits and his lips split apart farther and farther. 

His hitching breaths get louder and more frequent as the buzz in his sinuses spreads. He hasn’t felt a tickle this bad in years.

Hh-hh! Hehhh...huhh! Hh-hh-hh! Huhh-”

And his poor, itching, tickling nose explodes.

Archived