Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

On 1/4/2018 at 11:52 AM, sneezy_frnk said:

YAAAY!! I needed a Sammy fix really bad, and I got two stories at once!! Both were super cute <3

Thanks! Glad ya liked em. :) 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could go on forever reading about the Winchesters! 

This is such a great contribution, thanks! 

Especially sneezy/allergic Sammy 💜

I know I'm super super super late in commenting on this thread (december has been an exhausting month, and I've just been resting and being lazy since Christmas...), but I'm always enjoying every part of it! I love the interaction between the brother and I really like your spellings.

The Christmas drabbles were adorable.

On 24/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, jensdw said:

“Merry Christmas, Jerk.” He smiled.

“Merry Christmas, Bitch.” 

:D Ah, Winchesters...

(Any chance Castiel might reappear in this thread? I've loved what you've done with him... :whistle2:)

On 1/9/2018 at 11:34 AM, Coffee Mug said:

I could go on forever reading about the Winchesters! 

This is such a great contribution, thanks! 

Especially sneezy/allergic Sammy 💜

Thanks a bunch! Sneezy Sammy is a joy to this world. ;) 

On 1/9/2018 at 2:18 PM, Aliena H. said:

I know I'm super super super late in commenting on this thread (december has been an exhausting month, and I've just been resting and being lazy since Christmas...), but I'm always enjoying every part of it! I love the interaction between the brother and I really like your spellings.

The Christmas drabbles were adorable.

:D Ah, Winchesters...

(Any chance Castiel might reappear in this thread? I've loved what you've done with him... :whistle2:)

Thank you! I hope January/The new year treats you well, there was definitely a lot going on over the holidays. 

To answer your question, of course! If you want some sneezy Cas, than that’s what you’ll get. ;) 

13 hours ago, jensdw said:

Thanks a bunch! Sneezy Sammy is a joy to this world. ;) 

Thank you! I hope January/The new year treats you well, there was definitely a lot going on over the holidays. 

To answer your question, of course! If you want some sneezy Cas, than that’s what you’ll get. ;) 

Hope not to sound pushy but.. can I ask some sneezy Sam? 🤗

10 hours ago, Coffee Mug said:

Hope not to sound pushy but.. can I ask some sneezy Sam? 🤗

Definitely not pushing it. I'd be glad to write some sneezy Sam...It's short, (as usual) but I will definitely write more sneezy Sam, just on a different occasion.

The air is thicker than usual. That's what alerts Dean on his morning coffee run. He makes sure to tell Sammy when he gets back to take his antihistamines. 

"Does it say that the pollen counts are high today? Winter's not over yet, and I've never really had allergies in the winter. I think I'll be fine. Winters a good season for me," Sam rambles off to his brother.

"Whatever, it's your funeral, Sam." Dean sighs and collapses onto his bed. 

As the brothers walk through the town, jackets zipped and their breath visible in the air, Sam notices it too. How the air seems...thicker.

And not that he'd ever admit it to Dean, he can feel that fluttering in his sinuses starting. 

Sam sniffs and rubs his nose a little, feeling in his pockets with the unlikely chance that his pills are with him. 

"Okay, so Josh's wife was having an affair with someone else, and that someone else was having an affair with Josh's ex. This all sound a little strange to you," Dean asks, as Sam sighs, coming up empty-handed

"Uh, yeah." Sam knuckles his nose. "huhDSSHHehh!"

"Y' alright, Sammy?" Dean raises an eyebrow at his brother.

"Of course. Just the cold air. Nipping at my pansy-ass nose."

Dean scoffs at Sam's unusual choice of words. "Nipping at your pansy-ass nose? Okay, Sam. Whatever you say." 

"HuhhhDZZSHEWeh! huRRESHHSHehh!"

"Gesundheit." Dean says nothing more. 

The trees sway with the wind as the boys trail their suspect through the park. 

"HuhDSHZZSHHhh! huhEKKSHEWeeh!"

"Your pansy-ass nose still giving ya trouble, Sam?" Dean sighs and shakes his head.

"Uh, y-yeah...the cold ahh...air ya know...hh-hh...hurRUSHSHehhh! hehITSHCSHehh!"

"Wow. Bless you."

"Th-thanks...huhDSHZZZSHYEWWhh! hurRESSHCHyeww! hetDZZSHSSHehh!"

"Sorry about your allergies, man. They suck. Even in the winter."

"Yeah, they do."

Ever since that day, when Dean said it seemed like allergy inducing weather, Sam believed him.

Loved this story just like all the others. I especially enjoyed how Dean tried to look after Sam and Sam didn't listen and ended up paying the price for it. A job well done once again! 

Awww, lovely little story! Dean knows Sam better than he knows himself. I like how Sam thinks he'll be fine and then doesn't want to admit that he was wrong. 

So, just a question and maybe a little idea for another time... I can't be the only one who felt there was a missed opportunity for an allergy attack when Dean woke up face down in a field of wildflowers in 11x01, right? ;)

Thank you for allergic Sammy! It was really lovely to read! Wasn’t expecting a story about him so soon, makes me so happy ☺️

I love the interaction between the brothers and how Dean already knew Sam would suffer an allergy attack. Just can’t wait for more! 

17 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Loved this story just like all the others. I especially enjoyed how Dean tried to look after Sam and Sam didn't listen and ended up paying the price for it. A job well done once again! 

Thanks a lot! 

13 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Awww, lovely little story! Dean knows Sam better than he knows himself. I like how Sam thinks he'll be fine and then doesn't want to admit that he was wrong. 

So, just a question and maybe a little idea for another time... I can't be the only one who felt there was a missed opportunity for an allergy attack when Dean woke up face down in a field of wildflowers in 11x01, right? ;)

1) Thank you

2) You’re definitely not the only one...I think I know what I can write next... ;) 

12 hours ago, Coffee Mug said:

Thank you for allergic Sammy! It was really lovely to read! Wasn’t expecting a story about him so soon, makes me so happy ☺️

I love the interaction between the brothers and how Dean already knew Sam would suffer an allergy attack. Just can’t wait for more! 

Thank you! We all need a little Sammy, sometimes. 

37 minutes ago, sneezy_frnk said:

Yay yay yay! More Sammy!!

There will always be more Sammy. ;) 

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 11... :) 

(Thanks to @helyzelle for the idea!)

11x01

There’s a distant shout and some rustling around Dean. He’s not sure what’s happened, or where he is. Green eyes flutter open to weeds. As Dean begins to pick his head up he spots several colorful flowers and seemingly never ending fields.

Dean’s head ducks back down into the grass as he sneezes softly. He sniffles cautiously, clearly startled by the action. He hears the voice again, but it’s closer, and he can put a name to it now. It’s definitely Sam. Scrunching his nose, Dean turns to see his brother standing above him, holding out a hand. 

“You okay,” Sam asks, pulling Dean up, who then looks around and sniffs again.

“Yeah...hh—hh...”

“Uh, you sure, Dean?”

HuhPTSSHCHuhhh! Yeah, yeah, I’m okay...I...hehh...hurETSSHCHEWWhh! EPTCHCHuhhh! Jesus...”

Sam looks at Dean confused and concerned. His eye is decorated with a large bruise, and even worse...his hair is a mess.

W-where—hh! HutESSHCHYEWhh! Where’s the car?” Dean rubs a finger under his nose.

“I-it’s...a mile that way...” Sam looks back in the direction he came from, his face sporting a puzzled look.

“What?” Dean looks around just as confused as Sam is. “HurUSHSCHHehh!”

“Seriously? You remember none of this?” Sam looks like he might punch something. Dean scratches his nose and thinks.

“The Darkness hit-“ Sam begins, only to be cut off.

HuhhUSSHCHSEHhh! HhupTSSHHCHEWHHhhh! HurrUSHCHSSSHHuhhh!” Dean snaps forward into cupped hands. 

Sam sighs and looks at Dean with sympathetic eyes. “Let’s get back to the car. We can figure this all out on the way. No point in you suffering.” 

They stumble back to the car, Sam trying to put two and two together, and Dean sneezing close behind.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:16 AM, helyzelle said:

Yes, I don't know why they didn't include  that in the episode ;)

Agreed, Dean should’ve had an allergy attack right then...although, I think Dean sneezing should be in every episode so...:whistle:

• 3 months later...

Hi :sweatdrop:

It’s been a while, but I don’t want to completely abandon this thread. I haven’t been posting much and my confidence in my writing just keeps going down so please go easy on me.

Enough of that though, I just wrote a short drabble thingy...only 85 words. I hope it’s not too bad.

Dean sunk into the Impala seat, his form drenched in Sam’s oversized hoodie. His viridescent eyes jumped from sight to sight as he shivered with his head resting against the surprisingly clean window.

“We’re almost at Bobby’s.” Sam’s eyes were glued to the road, unmoving, spilling over with worry. 

HuhTSSHCHhh! Samb? I-I thigk I...”

“You what, Dean?”

Hazel eyes cast a glance at Dean’s suddenly unmoving form in the passenger seat. Breathing uneven, Dean looked sickly pale, bullets of sweat climbing down his forehead.

The smell of burning rubber eluded the car as Sam stepped heavily on the gas pedal. 

Don’t loose confidence! Your writing is great! Even though this is a short Drabble it’s still real like all of your other ones. So cute the way that Sam knows without Dean even having to say anything. I loved it!

No no no!! No losing confidence! You're the shiz and I totally look up to you because no way in hell could I ever have this many brilliant ideas. Please keep it up!! You're wonderful! <3

This one may be short, but it's still lovely! Inspiration can come and go but don't doubt yourself :heart:

Definitely don't doubt yourself. That may have been short but I LOVE it. I was just hoping for more sickfic than allergyfic and look what a lovely gift you left. In one story I got

-fever

-hoodie 

-tired boy

-worried boy

-passing out from sickness/fever--can't finish sentence

-fever-induced confusion 

-going to Bobby's

So love all these bits :) 

85 loved words

This one was short but adorable. Feverish Dean is my new obsession, so I can't thank you enough for that drabble!

• 2 months later...

Oh my goodness! I have absolutely no freaking idea how I’m just seeing this entire thread now, but you honestly just made my night so much better😍 I really hope you continue, but if you don’t you did a fantastic job! I just cannot express how happy this thread made me:)

Wolfwings22- Thank you!! 

LostGirl2.0- Aww—thank you. You’re too kind.

Helyzelle- Thank you! You’re comments are always so sweet.

ReidSeeker-Thank you, thank you! That’s so nice of you to say and i’m glad you liked it.

Aliena H.-thank you! Glad I could feed into your obsession, then. ;) 

castiel_angel- thank you so much! You’re way too kind. I just saw your comment and figured why not post again? 

Sooo...here it is. Short again...sorry :unsure:

“What do you know a-about the...hetISSSHEH! ‘Scuze me. The night Tom died?”

“...if I tell you, what’s in it for me?” She holds her cigarette between two fingers up in the air, blows out a puff of smoke.

hetKSSHHCHHhhh! Ub...ahem...we could do anything you want, sweetheart.” Dean smirks and looks down at the women’s breasts.

She smiles a little too, then squints at Dean. “The night that he got killed...Tom texted me, and four other employees the same thing; ‘you shouldn’t have done this’.”

“Do you know what...ehh...hihEHKSHHhh!” Dean swipes at his nose, holding his breath as the woman puffs out another cloud of smoke. “Do you kdow what he bmeant by that?” 

“We talked about it—me and the others—and we couldn’t think of anything, really.”

“R-right, umb...huhTSSHHCHHEWWHHhh! did you ndotice andythigg weird the day before he died?”

“Anything weird? Uh, nope.” She blows out smoke again, practically up Dean’s nose.

huhCHHSHHEWHhhh! huhKSSHCHEWWHHhh! huhNXXGTuhhh!”

She tosses her cigarette to the floor, puts it out with the toe of her boot and brings her thumb to Dean’s bottom lip.

“You wanna get out of here?” 

Dean grins like an idiot, flips out his phone and texts Sam.

Dead end. I’ll see you tomorrow morning, no reason to check in...if you know what I’m saying.

Prompt: “Cigarette smoke makes Dean sneeze. Go.”

• 1 month later...

Awe I love it, allergic/smutty Dean? Yes please😏💗  I hope you start up again soon! These are brilliant!😄

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2018 at 8:31 AM, ReidSeeker said:

I'm sitting here doing the same lol

:heart:

On 9/5/2018 at 8:45 PM, castiel_angel said:

Awe I love it, allergic/smutty Dean? Yes please😏💗  I hope you start up again soon! These are brilliant!😄

Thank you!! :)

Okay, here’s another short one, inspired by jensen’s illness at the con and MissBayliss’ recent fic ;)

Jared leans back in the makeup chair, watching his friend struggle as he gets his hair done. Jensen has been battling a little cold that he picked up from the twins, and although he insits he is okay, the guy is obviously not well.

“You doing okay, dude? I could tell Speight you’re not up to it,” Jared offers.

“I’b fide, Jared. Just stuffy. Besides, I dod’t have that buch filbing today,” Jensen reasons. He rubs his index finger across the underside of his nose and wiggles it. 

“Bless you,” Jared says prematurely.

Jensen smiles for a split second, before his breath catches and he rips a tissue out of the box on the counter. “huhEKSHHU!”

“Bless you, sweetie,” Jeannie quips, continuing to fix Jensen’s hair. 

“Sorry ’bout that.” He sniffles and coughs into a fresh tissue.

“Not your fault, hon,” She replies sweetly, capping a bottle of hair gel. 

After blowing his nose, Jensen’s respiratory system seems to calm down and the room goes quiet, the boys waiting to finish getting dolled up before they can film. That is, until Jensen’s nose once again breaks the silence.

huhEKSSHUhh! hutSHHEWHhh!...Hey Jared...do you have ady tissues?” Jensen looks at his friend sheepishly. 

Jared smiles fondly at his co-star. Jensen might be a little sneezy, but he’ll be okay.

Archived