Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Book of Sneezy Winchesters (SPN)

jensdw

17 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

So... Worried/caring Sam + very sick Dean = great mix!

And I really liked the lase drabble, first for the very long build-up, second because we can picture either Dean or Sam in our head and I like it! (In case you want to know, I choose Dean...)

I'd like to give you prompts, but I prefer to be surprised by whatever you choose to write!

Thank you! I can always count on you for a sweet comment and some helpful feedback!:heart: 

Between you and me...I choose Dean as well (I still love Sam, of course) ;) 

2 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

I bet you know wich boy I chose to imagine ;)

Of course I know :happysmiley: 

P.S. I know it’s been a while but I haven’t forgotten about your prompt. I promise I will get it up ASAP. :) 

54 minutes ago, WolfPack said:

I love this thread so much! I'm so grateful for you regularly updating it :notworthy:

Great job!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate you stopping by to read and to comment! ;) 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something small...

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who’s celebrating. :) 

——————

“Sab? Food’s ready!” Dean calls from the bunker kitchen.

“Combing!” Sam calls back.

Dean places the store bought turkey on the table along with mashed potatoes and gravy. Not the fanciest Thanksgiving feast, but not too shabby for such short notice.

hehKSHCHSHhh!” Dean sneezes into cupped hands as Sam comes in.

“Bless you. Here.” Sam places a box of tissues next to the plate of turkey.

“Thagks.” Dean sniffs.

Sam slices himself a piece of turkey, but drops his fork before he can eat it.

Hehh...hh-hh...hurRUSHCHSHewhh!” Sam snaps into his elbow with a harsh sneeze.

“Gesuddheit, Sabby. Eat.” Dean says, his mouth already full.

“Hey, mbaybe we should call Cas.” Sam suggests before taking a large bite of turkey.

“Yeah, thagksgiving is spedt with friends, right?” Dean smiles.

“Cas? Cas, pleahh...please...hetSHCHSHhh!”

“Yeah, good try. Cas? Get your feathered ass down hear. We’re havigg a feast.” Dean attempts.

“God bless you, Sam. And Dean, how may I be of service?”

“We’re ndot workigg, Cas. Sit. Eat.” 

“Dean, I do not eat. You know that.”

huhETSHCHSHh!” Dean honks into a tissue. “Yeah, whatever. Just sit down. It’s Thanksgiving.”

“I wouldn’t want to ruin your festivities, but a virus has infiltrated both of your systems.” Castiel says simply.

“Yeah, we know. That’s why we’ve beend blowing sdot every five minutes.” Dean shovels more food into his mouth.

“I see.”

“Cas, please, just have dinner with us.” Sam says, looking up at Cas from across the table and behind the turkey.

“You don’t need to pity me. I will go.”

“Cas! We wadt you here. Sit!”

“Okay, Sam. So tell me. How do you celebrate this...‘Thanksgiving?’”

—————

Your feedback is appreciated.

Don’t forget to gobble down some turkey! ;) 

Oh, I have been terrible at commenting lately. So sorry about that! But know that I read every update you post with pleasure :) I still love these little snippets of sneezy Winchesters :heart:

On 22.11.2017 at 1:18 PM, jensdw said:

P.S. I know it’s been a while but I haven’t forgotten about your prompt. I promise I will get it up ASAP. :) 

As I said, take all the time you need <3 And thank you for letting me know you haven't forgotten!! :heart:

On 11/23/2017 at 0:37 PM, sneezy_frnk said:

So cuuute :bawl:

Thanks! :) 

On 11/23/2017 at 0:59 PM, helyzelle said:

Oh, I have been terrible at commenting lately. So sorry about that! But know that I read every update you post with pleasure :) I still love these little snippets of sneezy Winchesters :heart:

No apologies necessary. Thanks a bunch! ;) 

On 11/23/2017 at 6:25 PM, sneezy_frnk said:

As I said, take all the time you need <3 And thank you for letting me know you haven't forgotten!! :heart:

I appreciate that. Thanks. :) 

6 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

This is just adorable 

:wub:

Thank you! :) 

——————

There are no spelled out sneezes or a lot of sneezes, this was kinda random...I hope it’s alright. 

———

It’s dark and their footsteps seem to be louder than ever as they make their way through the silent cabin.

A Wendigo. That’s what they’re after. It’s all been done before so why can’t they do it again?

Honestly, this hunt has been a little boring. Uneventful in Sam’s mind. No research was done. In fact, the boys found the monster within a day. 

So here they are, tiptoeing on the squeakiest cabin floor there ever was.

They hear a noise and stealthily move into a closet. Dean pulls the door shut behind him.

Dust flies. Sneezing ensues. The Wendigo ends up dead.

Okay so this isn’t your prompt, @sneezy_frnk,  but I promise promise promise that I will post that soon. Either way, this is some Dean caring for sick Sam. I’m really really sorry that I haven’t posted the second part of your prompt yet, for some reason whenever I go to write, I come up blank. Writer’s block stinks. <_< But I swear I will post it. Sorry again. :( 

————

“Sam, come on, this’ll make you feel better.” Dean waves the container of Aquaphor lotion in front of Sam. 

Sam shakes his head, snuffles behind his wrist and pulls his covers up higher. His hair is sticking every which way, as he’s barely gotten up in the past two days.

“Sam, if you don’t blow your nose you’ll end up with a bitch of a sinus infection and if you don’t use the lotion, you won’t blow your nose. I get it, it hurts, but the damn lotion will help,” Dean says, ending with a huff.

“Dod’t wadt it.” Sam pouts. “HuhSHSHHh!” He dabs under his nose with a tissue and frowns.

“See? Just let me put the lotion on you.”

Sam huffs but doesn’t refuse, so Dean moves over to Sam with the lotion, unscrewing the lid.

“If you need to sneeze, it would be much appreciated if you do it now.”

“I’mb good.”

“Alright,” Dean mumbles and squirts a glob of ointment on two fingers. He makes contact with Sam’s nose as delicately as possible.

“It’s friggin cold.” Sam grimaces.

“Sorry,” Dean speaks softly.

He spreads the substance around for a bit, his fingers sliding over the crevices of Sam’s nose. Dean hasn’t dont this since Sam was maybe ten or eleven. His fingers move to Sam’s nostrils, chapped and bright red, obviously the most irritated, and probably the most sensitive in their current situation.

G-gohhh...godda s-sdehhh...”

“S’alright, Sammy. Let it out,” Dean says, not looking up. 

Hehhh...HutCHXXCHSH! ITSHCHSHuhh! ISHSSHuhhh!”

Dean barely flinches as Sam rocks forward.

Agahhh...agaid...s-sorry...hh-hh! HehESHSHeww! ITSHSHuhh! ITCHSHehh! hutCHXSHCHh! ITCHSHHh! huhnxxgt

“Bless you, Sammy,” Dean mutters. He finishes and wipes his fingers off on a tissue. “All done.”

Sam carefully goes to blow his nose. He successfully does without pain, bringing a smile to his face as well as his brother’s.

“Thagks. That was kidda ndasty.”

“Yeah, you’re telling me.” Dean chuckles.

Sam sniffs. 

It oddly seems that, that is what brothers are for.

I looove it!! Poor Sammy's red lil nose. And it actually can work well as a part 2 for my prompt! Dean taking care of his Sammy <3

Please don't force yourself to write for me! If you have no ideas, that's totally fine! You don't have to write me anything if you don't want to <3 <3

2 hours ago, Aliena H. said:

Sooooo cute, as always! (I'm too tired to elaborate, but... thanks!)

Thank you. :) 

1 hour ago, sneezy_frnk said:

I looove it!! Poor Sammy's red lil nose. And it actually can work well as a part 2 for my prompt! Dean taking care of his Sammy <3

Please don't force yourself to write for me! If you have no ideas, that's totally fine!

Thank you. I can still write the second part of your prompt if you’d like. I’m honestly just a little stuck, but I think I can still write it. Thanks for being so kind. :)

1 hour ago, sneezy_frnk said:

You don't have to write me anything if you don't want to <3 <3

I love writing for you! :heart: Feel free to leave any prompt you like. Maybe I can redeem myself by writing something else for you.:sweatdrop:

Could you do a story in honor of the new Wayward Sisters pilot coming up? Like maybe both boys are sick and Claire, Alex, Jody, and Donna are taking care of them? Just an idea, keep up the good writing!

On 28.11.2017 at 2:46 AM, jensdw said:

I love writing for you! :heart: Feel free to leave any prompt you like. Maybe I can redeem myself by writing something else for you.:sweatdrop:

You have nothing to redeem yourself for!! If I'll think of any good prompts, I'll be sure to let you know :D Thank you so much for all you post, it always brightens my day <3 <3

On 11/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, sneezelover32 said:

Could you do a story in honor of the new Wayward Sisters pilot coming up? Like maybe both boys are sick and Claire, Alex, Jody, and Donna are taking care of them? Just an idea, keep up the good writing!

Ooh, I like that a lot. I’d love to write that. :) if you have any other details you want me to add, let me know. 

8 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

That was so cute! Loved it as always!

Thank you! :heart:

5 hours ago, sneezy_frnk said:

You have nothing to redeem yourself for!! If I'll think of any good prompts, I'll be sure to let you know :D Thank you so much for all you post, it always brightens my day <3 <3

Thank you!! And know, that your comments make my day. :heart:

On 10/15/2017 at 8:55 PM, jensdw said:

hutTSHCHCHSHuhh!”

“Hm, allergies apparently,” Sam teases, “Bless you, and bless you again.”

l loved Sam teasing him here 

On 10/15/2017 at 8:55 PM, jensdw said:

Bless you. Twice,” Sam states, out of the blue.

“What? I didn’t sn-snehh...hitTSHXXCHeww! CCHSHEWwwh! I freakin’ hate it when you do that!” Dean glares at his smiling brother.

“How long have you had a cold, Dean?”

Sam predicting his sneezes is my favorite thing!!! 

On 11/29/2017 at 2:49 PM, iluvemojis said:

l loved Sam teasing him here 

Sam predicting his sneezes is my favorite thing!!! 

Thanks, I try. ;) 

——————

HuhTSHSHhyewhh!” Dean hunches into a tissue...again.

“God bless you, Dean.” Castiel says straight-faced, as he had been for the past twenty sneezes.

huhDZZSHSHhhh!” 

“God bless you.” Castiel repeats.

“You sure you don’t want more Benadryl, Dean?”

huhKSHSCHSHhh! Ndo Samb-”

“God bless you.” 

“You kndow it takes a while to kick ind. Plus, I dod’t thigk I’ve ever beend around that many cats at ondce before. Friggin h-hh...h-hate the...huhESSHCHSHOOh! The fur balls...”

“God bless you.”

“Cas, you don’t have to say that every time he sneezes,” Sam says, although slightly amused by the angel’s behavior.

“Of course I do.”

huhTSHSHCHyeww!”

“God bless you.”

“No, you really don’t.” Sam sighs.

“You of all humans should know that a sneeze can allow evil spirits to inhabit the body.” Castiel states, matter-of-factly.

HutESSHHCHewwh!”

“God bless you.”

“Well, at least we kndow there arend’t ady evil spirits ind mbe.” Dean shrugs.

That was just precious! Cas is my favorite character and I could so see him doing something like this, especially to Dean. Completely in love with this part! 

7 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Gorgeous sneezes in this last one! 

Thanks a bunch! 

58 minutes ago, Wolfwings22 said:

That was just precious! Cas is my favorite character and I could so see him doing something like this, especially to Dean. Completely in love with this part! 

Thanks! Hmm, if Cas is your favorite, I’d be more than happy to write some sneezy Cas for you. Just let me know if you have any requests. :) 

On 11/27/2017 at 10:09 PM, sneezelover32 said:

So I tried this out, not too long (long stories are not my strong suit...) I hope it’s okay.

note- I apologize, I didn’t write very much of Donna. I felt that I couldn’t quite get her personality, so she’s in it, but not as much as I planned.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Dean it’s Jody.”

“It’s been a while. What’s up?”

“Well, Claire took it upon herself to find a case. Shocker, I know. But uh, it became a bit of a mess and I called Donna Hanscum for help. Turns out this thing relates to the darkness, so...we could use your help.”

“Yeah, Okay. Where are y-y...Hehh...s’cuze me...huhSHCHSHeww! Sorry. Where are you?”

“Bless you. My house, at the moment.”

“Alright. Sam and I can be there in a few hours.”

“Great. See you then.”

It’s a seven hour drive to Sioux Falls. Amazingly, Sam and Dean make it in five. Nothing wrong with a little speeding...

The Winchesters are happy to help of course, it’s just...bad timing. But when isn’t it bad timing? Either way, the boys are both a little under the weather —which Dean had hidden from Jody surprisingly well on the phone— and they aren’t so sure they’ll be a lot of help. 

The rumble of the Impala in the driveway draws the four women outside to greet their guests.

The car doors shut with a familiar squeak and the boys make their way over.

“Thanks for coming, guys.” Donna smiles.

“Happy to help,” Sam says while Dean stifles a sneeze into his fist.

Claire’s arms are crossed over her chest, her posture lazy, and; “I’m so over this.” is written all over her face. “You guys look like shi-”

“Claire.” Jody raises an eyebrow, cutting her off.

“It’s okay. We’ve been a little run down lately.” Sam chuckles and bends forward with an ear-shattering sneeze. “HuhKSHSHCHehh!”

“Goodness, bless ya!” Donna offers politely, watching the boys with sympathetic eyes. “Jody said she filled you in while you were driving down. You guys think you know what this case is about?”

huhESHSCHewwh!” Dean snaps forward now, sneezing into his hand.

Sam then follows with another sneeze.  “HuhKSHSCHSHyewwh!”

“Wow, insightful. To bed you boys go.” Jody sighs.

“Bed? We cambe to help. Ndot to sleep.” Dean shakes his head.

“You can help when you’re better. Let’s go inside,” Alex says in a motherly tone.

The boys begin to protest, but stop at Jody’s serious ‘mom’ look.

The boys are sent to the guest room to rest, so rest they do. 

There’s a soft knock at the door. 

“Sam? Dean?” Jody walks in with two bowls of soup on a tray. 

The boys are in the bed together, Dean sprawled across the sheets, snoring. Sam’s got his head propped up and is clutching a tissue as Jody makes her entrance.

HuhnGKT! Hey, you didd’t have to mbake soup.”

“I was happy to, Sam. How’re you feeling?” Jody’s voice is at a whisper. She puts the soup on the dresser across from the bed.

“I’mb okay. Cad’t stop sdeezigg though...hh-hh...hihNXGTshh!”

“You shouldn’t stifle like that.” 

“Dod’t wadda wake Deand.”

“You’re a good brother,” Jody smiles fondly. “I’ll leave you two alone...man he snores loudly...”

“Yeah, he only snores like that when he’s sick,” Sam smirks.

“Poor guy. Get some sleep, Sam.”

“Will do. Thagks, Jody.”

Hours later, Dean stumbles down the stairs, sniffling into his sleeve.

He makes his way to the kitchen where Claire and Alex sit, full attention their phones.

“D’ you guys have mbore tissues?”

The girls look up at Dean, Alex with sympathy, Claire with annoyance.

“Oh, yeah probably.” Alex gets up and searches through a closet in the hallway. 

“Poor Dean’s got the sniffles, huh? We have a case to work.” Claire shakes her head in disapproval. 

“I dod’t like this adymbore thad you, and besides it’s ndot-heh...lihhh...ehhh...EKSHSHCHShheww! Ndot like I put mbyself od house arrest. HurrRUSHSHCHehh!” Dean snuffles into his sleeve.

“Here, use these.” Alex shoves the box against his chest.

“Oh, thagks. HuhNXXSHSHhh! Ugh.”

“Bless you.” Alex pats his shoulder.

“Ugh, thagk you.”

“Oh poor you. Take your germs back upstairs would ya.” Claire rolls her eyes.

Dean glares, but isn’t really upset. He somehow can tell that Claire isn’t really upset either. He sniffs and heads back upstairs.

It takes the boys a bit of time to get better, but by then the case seems to have disappeared on it’s own. They head back to the bunker and vow to stay home next time they get sick.

Okay, so... 1) Castiel is my favorite character and even if I prefer when he is sneezing, I love his interaction with Dean, thank you for it!!!

On 30/11/2017 at 10:57 PM, jensdw said:

“Cas, you don’t have to say that every time he sneezes,” Sam says, although slightly amused by the angel’s behavior.

“Of course I do.”

huhTSHSHCHyeww!”

“God bless you.”

“No, you really don’t.” Sam sighs.

Oh, Castiel. Of course you have to say it every time. You wouldn't be Castiel if you didnt.

And 2) I love Jody too and seeing her taking care of the boys was something I didn't know I needed before I read your drabble. But now that I have read it, yes, it's obvious: I needed it! It's a great idea and I don't think I have read it elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Aliena H. said:

Okay, so... 1) Castiel is my favorite character and even if I prefer when he is sneezing, I love his interaction with Dean, thank you for it!!!

Oh, Castiel. Of course you have to say it every time. You wouldn't be Castiel if you didnt.

And 2) I love Jody too and seeing her taking care of the boys was something I didn't know I needed before I read your drabble. But now that I have read it, yes, it's obvious: I needed it! It's a great idea and I don't think I have read it elsewhere.

Thanks!! I wish you’d told me you like Cas the best, unfortunately I’ve hardly written him. My apologies for that. I’ll make sure that Cas gets a little cold or finds out he’s got allergies soon. ;) Also, the idea of Jody caring for the boys is lovely! However, not mine! All the credit goes to @sneezelover32!

Either way, thanks for another awesome comment! :) 

I really liked this story. It was so cute that Sam was stifling his sneezes just for his brother. I too very much enjoy Cas and I would love to see Cas with allergies and not knowing what they are or understanding any of it! If you could do that, that'd be great. If not I totally understand. I love anything that you write! 

13 hours ago, jensdw said:

I’ll make sure that Cas gets a little cold or finds out he’s got allergies soon.

I'd be grateful for that!!! (Could it be a cold please? :blushing:)

Archived