Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

17 hours ago, Lavendersnz said:

Ah that’s good 😊 I’d love to meet some of you 😉

Well hopefully we will get to chat more as our preferences seem to align 😄

14 hours ago, Kaitlynne said:

F, 30, I’m a Latina currently residing in Sweden.

Hey kaitlynne, I’d love to get to know you 😛 

1 hour ago, spc_anubis said:

Well hopefully we will get to chat more as our preferences seem to align 😄

Yeah same, idk how we go about any of that tbh tho cause I think we’re not allowed to give out contact info? Idk, sorta new to actually interacting here 😅

3 minutes ago, Lavendersnz said:

Yeah same, idk how we go about any of that tbh tho cause I think we’re not allowed to give out contact info? Idk, sorta new to actually interacting here 😅

You're able to add email and contacts in your bio once you make it to "Poster", but you'll need to post a LOT before you can get to that. Even then, you need to email one of the mods to get approved I think.

1 hour ago, Lavendersnz said:

No contact details are allowed in posts. Ever.

1 hour ago, Dawsio said:

You're able to add email and contacts in your bio once you make it to "Poster", but you'll need to post a LOT before you can get to that. Even then, you need to email one of the mods to get approved I think.

You need at least 50 posts to qualify for poster status, however, that’s not the only criteria - please take a look at the forum guidelines for full details.

We do try and review accounts regularly, but please remember we are all volunteers and there are a lot of you - if you feel you meet the criteria then by all means let us know and we can take a look for you :) 

On 10/23/2022 at 5:36 PM, Sneezilly said:

Hii I’m M, 24, in San Diego!

I wish I knew the appropriate way to exchange contact info. I know it can’t be done here…. 

6 hours ago, SDbaby22 said:

I wish I knew the appropriate way to exchange contact info. I know it can’t be done here…. 

I’m not Staff, but:

You can ask the staff to put your contact details (email, kik, etc) in your profile, and then validated members will be able to contact you that way. (I see you have already done this, but I’m just mentioning it for others who may have similar questions.) Unfortunately, there is no way for unvalidated members to see any members’ contact info; I know it’s frustrating, but it’s by design, for everyone’s safety.

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Noted that I am not currently SFF Staff
8 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

I’m not Staff, but:

You can ask the staff to put your contact details (email, kik, etc) in your profile, and then validated members will be able to contact you that way. (I see you have already done this, but I’m just mentioning it for others who may have similar questions.) Unfortunately, there is no way for unvalidated members to see any members’ contact info; I know it’s frustrating, but it’s by design, for everyone’s safety.

Thank you for clarifying! 
It’s great that there’s measures in place for everyone’s safety but very frustrating trying to be verified /:

21 hours ago, George said:

No contact details are allowed in posts. Ever.

You need at least 50 posts to qualify for poster status, however, that’s not the only criteria - please take a look at the forum guidelines for full details.

We do try and review accounts regularly, but please remember we are all volunteers and there are a lot of you - if you feel you meet the criteria then by all means let us know and we can take a look for you :) 

Does 50 posts mean starting 50 threads or does it include comments left as well? 

6 minutes ago, SDbaby22 said:

Does 50 posts mean starting 50 threads or does it include comments left as well? 

It includes comments as well. There are a couple of levels before "Poster" you'll need to get through, but it goes by faster than you think.

On 10/25/2022 at 11:49 PM, Lavendersnz said:

Im sure there are ways. By the way, I am on youtube and often post my videos in the 'youtube videos go here' thread in the sneezing in the media section of the forum.

20 hours ago, SDbaby22 said:

The 50 can be made up of either :) 

In general each topic or comment you post will increase your post count by 1.

4 hours ago, spc_anubis said:

Im sure there are ways. By the way, I am on youtube and often post my videos in the 'youtube videos go here' thread in the sneezing in the media section of the forum.

What is your YouTube handle?

24 minutes ago, Kaitlynne said:

What is your YouTube handle?

Obviously as stated above, it would be wrong of me to post a direct way to be contacted, but as i say, i have posted recently in the 'youtube clips go here' thread of the Sneezing in the media section 😉

12 minutes ago, spc_anubis said:

Obviously as stated above, it would be wrong of me to post a direct way to be contacted, but as i say, i have posted recently in the 'youtube clips go here' thread of the Sneezing in the media section 😉

Okay! Cool beans! 👍

On 10/26/2022 at 12:36 AM, SDbaby22 said:

I know! Such a shame! I’d love to be able to. I guess the best I can do right now is ask the members to put my contact info on my profile

1 hour ago, Sneezilly said:

I know! Such a shame! I’d love to be able to. I guess the best I can do right now is ask the members to put my contact info on my profile

You have to contact the staff directly to have your contact info placed in your profile. Try this link. (If that doesn’t work, quote this reply so I see it, and I’ll help you track down a staff member to help you.)

https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/contact_form/

Hey all - I’m 35 M looking for F in Northern California.  I’m validated so feel free to message me.  I’m pretty active outdoors and work in Project Management.

4 hours ago, Sneezilly said:

I have added your email address to your profile for you now :)

On 6/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, slsabm said:

well hello! 

I feel incredibly vulnerable posting this, however through many years of soul searching, I have realized that I won’t be able to embrace a partner who is not a fetishist and so here I am! 
I am looking for something fairly serious, talking / chatting / sharing with the intention of partnership. 

I identify as gender fluid and use she/they pronouns. I am bi / pansexual  so looking for the right person regardless of gender. I am nearly 30 years old. 

I currently live in southwestern Ontario near the Michigan border. I will relocate anywhere in Canada for the right person, but would probably not be interested in international relocation. I am happy to bring the right 90 day fiancée to Canada, though. 

I have fairly troublesome allergies that seem to increase in severity each year. I would say that tree pollen, grass pollen, and mold are my top allergens. I am also allergic to dust and most animals, including my own dog and kitty cat. I have a high stress job and a fairly poor immune system, averaging 4-5 colds per year. I love blessing and being blessed, I’m big into caretaking, and being cared for. 

allergies are not a must, but preferred! My sneeze preferences are broad and if the person does it for me, their sneeze will too

Hey. I just discovered your YouTube channel and I think I fell in love with your sneezes 🤣. I live in Michigan and would love to chat.

M4F

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I have more of a caretaking kink that's applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you since I'm susceptible to allergies.

A special note about me is that I’m demiromantic and kind of demisexual, so it’s important to me to trust in someone and form a connection to them before taking things further in a relationship. But I’m also very open and willing to play along with fetishy stuff even if we don’t know each other all that well. 

I love movies and books. I love writing. If you are interested in something beyond just playing or talking fetish stuff, I have to say that I'm career-focused so I’d like someone who wants to be my partner on that journey, and who wants to have a family someday. I love traveling and I fantasize a lot, especially about kink stuff ;). I speak English and Spanish. 

I'm looking for someone who's kind, smart, nurturing with a sense of humor and curiosity, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, and with an open mind. I rarely if ever drink. My politics leans more liberal or progressive. I'm a skeptical catholic, and I’d prefer if you are respectful of that. 

Edited by Travel
On 10/28/2022 at 12:57 AM, Mr_G said:

I have added your email address to your profile for you now :)

Thank you!

I suppose it couldn’t hurt to say something here. I’m 22, my pronouns are he/him, and I’ve always been something of a weirdo. I’m asexual, but really enjoy physical affection such as hugs. I’m a big fan of anime and video games, but I’m always willing to view or appreciate any form of media. In most regards I’m like a golden retriever with how I approach companionship, where I’ll be very affectionate towards those who are open and genuine with me, and I always wear my heart on my sleeve. Not sure what else to say without rambling on, so if anyone wants to talk at all, feel free to DM me here or ask for my discord