Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

20 M seeking F

living in the south (Tennessee specifically lol) but going to school in the northeast. Not validated yet unfortunately but hopefully soon!!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

On 1/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, Starlight2337 said:

F for M

Sneezing + Caretaking, so I prefer colds but am ready to play in a variety of ways. Open to casual or potentially serious. 

Also in London, drop me a line ☺️

• 2 months later...

F seeking M my age or at least under 30 (or platonic F since it's been awhile since I had internet friends).

Fetish-wise, I love allergies and inducing. Never played with anyone before and would like to try after a period of internet chatting to build up trust.

In general, I love superheroes, Disney, Cartoon Network, reading/writing RH romance, board games, and I'm dabbling in anime (almost on 4th season of Inuyasha). 

I'm validated, so I can receive messages, but if you can't we can probably figure something out.

M for F

My favorite fetish scenarios are allergies, holdbacks and cold denials

Huge nerd for video games, Star Wars and Marvel. I can’t receive messages on her unfortunately but if your interested we can hopefully work it out! 🙂

On 1/8/2019 at 5:15 PM, iojo said:

M for F

Philly

Hi, there :) if you’d like and still are interested, I wouldn’t mind chatting with you ^-^

Hello self-quarantined friends!

I'm 29 in NY area

M (not fat or creepy) seeking F

Even if you're not near me, I've never chatted with a fetish person--so feel free to say hello.

Stay safe everyone

On 3/31/2020 at 12:50 AM, MischievousFairy said:

Hi, there :) if you’d like and still are interested, I wouldn’t mind chatting with you ^-^

That'd be great! do you have a snap or insta or something?

REMINDER: posting contact information on the boards/forums (as opposed to via direct message or in your profile) is against Forum rules.

(DISCLAIMER: I’m not Staff; I just don’t want anyone getting in any trouble if they can avoid it.)

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Forum formatting hates me
On 4/3/2020 at 12:54 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

REMINDER: posting contact information on the boards/forums (as opposed to via direct message or in your profile) is against Forum rules.

(DISCLAIMER: I’m not Staff; I just don’t want anyone getting in any trouble if they can avoid it.)

My only confusion is how I'm supposed to pm a person if both of us are waiting to be validated. I've been waiting for like a year and am confused as to when I'll be validated. No hard feelings, just a little frustrated

2 hours ago, iojo said:

My only confusion is how I'm supposed to pm a person if both of us are waiting to be validated. I've been waiting for like a year and am confused as to when I'll be validated. No hard feelings, just a little frustrated

Think I've had an account for five years or so. Never been validated:rolleyes: but in the defense of current staff they are extremely understaffed currently. 

As has been stated a few different times, we are currently very aware of ya'll's frustrations and are working to get some new admins appointed but it's a very slow process as the admin CP takes some time to adequately learn and even once we get some new admins in, there will still be a wait as the queue of users waiting is long. We know it sucks, trust us, we do.

I understand my response wasnt meant as a slight against you or any other members of current staff. VERY GLAD the forum is back

2 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

As has been stated a few different times, we are currently very aware of ya'll's frustrations and are working to get some new admins appointed but it's a very slow process as the admin CP takes some time to adequately learn and even once we get some new admins in, there will still be a wait as the queue of users waiting is long. We know it sucks, trust us, we do.

1 minute ago, jamesdear1 said:

I understand my response wasnt meant as a slight against you or any other members of current staff. VERY GLAD the forum is back

It wasn't directed at you. More of a general PSA for the topic. 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, dragonko said:

M for M

Philadelphia

Absolutely driven wild by allergy sneezing, especially a nice ticklish fit

Hey, I'm originally from DC. Let's talk some time!

On 4/4/2020 at 5:56 PM, jamesdear1 said:

Think I've had an account for five years or so. Never been validated:rolleyes: but in the defense of current staff they are extremely understaffed currently. 

that sucks man I'm sorry.

Hi all, ^_^

My age: 31 years old

Preference: M for F

Me is Marius, literary artist (poem, scenario, novels (not pro)) and also a little in nature and animal photography. I dedicate my life mainly to defend human rights, rights of nature and animals. I like psychology and philosophy. I am what is called an idealist for my unique way of looking at things in life. My other centers of interest are films and series (horror, science fiction, fantasy, comedy), video games, music, art in general, nature hikes and a little cooking.

Although I learn English very slowly, I only speak French fluently. Long distance conversations don't bother me. Chat in writing in English, carefree, but orally only in French.

I have a preference for loud sneezing, watery eyes and a rosy nose. :wub:
Single, I would like to find someone to accompany me in my life. Being very cuddly, I don't see my life without sweetness at all. :razz:

Hi friends!

M looking for F

Location: NYC Area but moving to the Philly area in a few months

I've never talked to anyone else with the fetish before, but I'm trying to come out of my shell and meet some people! Down to talk about anything sneezing or non-sneezing/life related, whatever. I'm unfortunately not validated on here yet, but I'm trying to get the mods to post my email on my profile so you guys can reach out if you wanna talk! 

I'm an aspiring medical student and I'll be starting a pre-med program in a few months to get me ready to apply to med school. I love staying active and playing pretty much any sport; my favorite activities the past few years have been rock climbing and skiing. I also love music and play the piano. Sneezing-wise, nothing gets me quite like itchy allergic sneezing fits, particularly wet and/or girly sneezes but tbh really any kind!

Down to talk to anyone online regardless of proximity, especially in these virtual times, but am also interested in eventually meeting people in person (if we ever get to see people in person again).

F for M

Early twenties

I don't remember if I've posted here or not, so here we go again :) I used to upload videos on YouTube, so you may remember me from there.

Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere (aka Wyoming, US), but I'm planning on moving to Canada in fall if this pandemic nightmare ends or at least slows down.. 

Finally, I've started learning French a couple of weeks ago, and it's such a beautiful language! 😍 I may be just a beginner, but hey, I'm fluent in English, so maybe we could learn languages the fun way?.. @oOMariusOo 

Oh, I completely forgot! You can find my YouTube channel "peach princess" :)

Edited by PuddinPop
Removing personal info

@peach_princess
Salut Peach,
I remember you on Youtube, I loved your videos, I was sad to see you stop.

If you want us to help each other to learn our languages, it is with great pleasure. ^_^
But I don't have Kik on my mobile phone, it's too old to bear it.

10 minutes ago, oOMariusOo said:

@peach_princess
Salut Peach,
I remember you on Youtube, I loved your videos, I was sad to see you stop.

If you want us to help each other to learn our languages, it is with great pleasure. ^_^
But I don't have Kik on my mobile phone, it's too old to bear it.

Salut! Any ideas where else we could chat then? 

On 4/13/2020 at 5:12 AM, peach_princess said:

F for M

Early twenties

I don't remember if I've posted here or not, so here we go again :) I used to upload videos on YouTube, so you may remember me from there.

Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere (aka Wyoming, US), but I'm planning on moving to Canada in fall if this pandemic nightmare ends or at least slows down.. 

Finally, I've started learning French a couple of weeks ago, and it's such a beautiful language! 😍 I may be just a beginner, but hey, I'm fluent in English, so maybe we could learn languages the fun way?.. @oOMariusOo 

@peach_princess wow, Canada eh? *and* you're learning French? Have you considered Quebec? I'm in French Canada and it's pretty nice here!! :D