Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

28, F for F!

currently living in the US (northeast!) but open to chatting long distance too.

things im passionate about are lgbt studies, sexology, and psychology. i could talk about any of these topics for hours!

my hobbies are cooking, gardening, and witchcraft, and i'm an artist by trade.

as for the fetish i find allergy sneezes extremely sexy (although cold sneezes are absolutely fire as well, and i think induced sneezes can be really intimate and sensual.)

i like to be the one sneezing just as well as the one observing, and it's not very hard to make me sneeze once you know how!

if you want to chat with me feel free to send me a DM any time, or you can message me on tumblr; my url is in my profile. 

M for F 

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I'm passionate about writing and other creative endeavors, as well as adventure and traveling, while also being a bit of a homebody. I'm looking for someone who is kind, funny, confident, smart and with big dreams about the future. Being involved in something creative and loving books, movies and music are big pluses. I have more of a caretaking kink applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you especially since I'm susceptible to allergies. 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:28 AM, shalbright222 said:

Hi friends!

M looking for F

Location: NYC Area but moving to the Philly area in a few months

I've never talked to anyone else with the fetish before, but I'm trying to come out of my shell and meet some people! Down to talk about anything sneezing or non-sneezing/life related, whatever. I'm unfortunately not validated on here yet, but I'm trying to get the mods to post my email on my profile so you guys can reach out if you wanna talk! 

I'm an aspiring medical student and I'll be starting a pre-med program in a few months to get me ready to apply to med school. I love staying active and playing pretty much any sport; my favorite activities the past few years have been rock climbing and skiing. I also love music and play the piano. Sneezing-wise, nothing gets me quite like itchy allergic sneezing fits, particularly wet and/or girly sneezes but tbh really any kind!

Down to talk to anyone online regardless of proximity, especially in these virtual times, but am also interested in eventually meeting people in person (if we ever get to see people in person again).

Hi! I can’t pm you yet bc of your status, but I notice we have some similarities and I would love to chat with you! 

I am a 20 year old premed student also from the east coast, but I am now in California for schooling. Let me know if you would like to chat during quarantine! 

19 hours ago, Mustang said:

Hi! I can’t pm you yet bc of your status, but I notice we have some similarities and I would love to chat with you! 

I am a 20 year old premed student also from the east coast, but I am now in California for schooling. Let me know if you would like to chat during quarantine! 

I'd love to chat! I think my email is listed in my profile, feel free to contact me that way if you want

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, iojo said:

That'd be great! do you have a snap or insta or something?

Really wish I could do something, but until we’re validated I guess we can’t do anything for the time being 😕 I’m sorry! I was and still am interested

Looking to set up a friend. Male, 20, lives in Ottawa Ontario, and yes he has the fetish of course. He’s straight, but curious as well soooo 👀. Message me if you’re interested and want details.

20 hours ago, MischievousFairy said:

Really wish I could do something, but until we’re validated I guess we can’t do anything for the time being 😕 I’m sorry! I was and still am interested

I got validated! whenever you're validated message me :)

4 hours ago, iojo said:

I got validated! whenever you're validated message me :)

Still have yet :(

22 female from england. Interested in speaking to a male, a like feeling taken care of 

6 hours ago, Phoebe said:

@shalbright222 I’m down to chat if you would like 

Im in Germany but we can chat if you like :)

17 hours ago, Phoebe said:

22 female from england. Interested in speaking to a male, a like feeling taken care of 

hey, im from south west UK, similar age, also starting a cold as of today - lets chat ;)

On 5/13/2020 at 10:21 PM, cprlaw08 said:

hey, im from south west UK, similar age, also starting a cold as of today - lets chat ;)

Ok- I’m not sure how to use this forum still🤣 how do we exchange contact details?

2 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Ok- I’m not sure how to use this forum still🤣 how do we exchange contact details?

NOTE: I am NOT Staff; just a longtime member.

You can’t directly share information via private message until you’re validated. But you can ask the staff (by using the “Contact Us!” button) to add your contact information to your profile so that validated (and ONLY validated) members can see it. Just keep in mind that the staff is very busy right now, so it might take them a bit of time to get to your request.

3 hours ago, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

NOTE: I am NOT Staff; just a longtime member.

You can’t directly share information via private message until you’re validated. But you can ask the staff (by using the “Contact Us!” button) to add your contact information to your profile so that validated (and ONLY validated) members can see it. Just keep in mind that the staff is very busy right now, so it might take them a bit of time to get to your request.

Yeah I think I am validated as far as I know :)

41 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Yeah I think I am validated as far as I know :)

You're not validated but cprlaw is so if you use the 'Contact Us' feature, staff can edit your profile so they can see your contact info.

47 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

You're not validated but cprlaw is so if you use the 'Contact Us' feature, staff can edit your profile so they can see your contact info.

Thank you!😊

F for F

31, North England (but open to chatting with people in different countries)

Hi all! I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum and it'd be nice to get to know some people. I play piano and sing, and other hobbies include hiking, travelling, musical theatre and a good old Netflix binge.

Hi all!

M age 31 here, seeking platonic F (age similarity not required) to chat with via Skype or another medium.

I’m in the Midwest, and enjoy wine, books, home repair, thrifting, and vintage menswear.

Fetish-wise I love caretaking (giving and receiving) whether dealing with colds or allergies. Nose blowing in particular under any circumstances is lovely! I myself have pretty awful allergies spring through fall, and get colds fairly regularly during the school year since I work in education!

I’m validated here, so feel free to send me a message if you’re interested!

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2020 at 10:42 PM, Musical_Dork said:

F for F

31, North England (but open to chatting with people in different countries)

Hi all! I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum and it'd be nice to get to know some people. I play piano and sing, and other hobbies include hiking, travelling, musical theatre and a good old Netflix binge.

Hey, I’m from the north too. Would love to chat- what’s your kik

On 5/19/2020 at 4:19 AM, GhostLily342 said:

Hi all!

M age 31 here, seeking platonic F (age similarity not required) to chat with via Skype or another medium.

I’m in the Midwest, and enjoy wine, books, home repair, thrifting, and vintage menswear.

Fetish-wise I love caretaking (giving and receiving) whether dealing with colds or allergies. Nose blowing in particular under any circumstances is lovely! I myself have pretty awful allergies spring through fall, and get colds fairly regularly during the school year since I work in education!

I’m validated here, so feel free to send me a message if you’re interested!

On 5/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, Phoebe said:

What’s your kik

17 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Should be able to find me at the same username here. I’m pretty new to the format, so I hope I did it right!

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed kik handle.
On 1/19/2019 at 10:01 AM, snzmn2016 said:

If I started a page where we could all connect and one on one chat more, would people be interested?

I'd be interested in joining :)