Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

40, F, asexual.  Just looking for friends (m of f) right now.   In the DC area.  

would like a mix of general conversation and fetish talk.   Always like to get to know people beyond the fetish.    

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

hey yall… thought this would be fun lol

18, nonbinary (they/them please and thank you), im a horrible texter and i text like a middle schooler… but i have some good jokes 

anyways as far as fetish shit goes, im into soft sneezes, but honestly? if youre down to write/rp with me im so down. (but im so scared of being found out id prob say no if the opportunity arose lol) and similarly to the person above, no horndogs lmao. yall need to get your priorities in check before we have fun. 

yeah thats it. this is mostly for fun. if i was gonna date someone we’d have to develop an actual relationship first ya feel.

This is my first post so be nice 😋 

Denver / Colorado

I love when a girl is allergic to things. I love hearing the sound of wet noses blowing into a tissues. Plus the face before a sneeze makes my heart soar! 

I'm a single guy looking to connect with fellow fetish enthusiasts  ❤️

Age 30

F

In the midwest

Love female sneezes but i have a fwb who is male who indulges for me.  Interested in RP or just chatting with other people, i just got out of an 11 year relationship 4 months ago so up for anything really.

13 hours ago, ScorpionPrincess said:

Age 30

F

In the midwest

Love female sneezes but i have a fwb who is male who indulges for me.  Interested in RP or just chatting with other people, i just got out of an 11 year relationship 4 months ago so up for anything really.

Hey, I am interested but I don’t know how to contact you 🙈

31 minutes ago, GermanSneezeLover said:

Hey, I am interested but I don’t know how to contact you 🙈

I think it is because you are a new member?

2 hours ago, ScorpionPrincess said:

I think it is because you are a new member?

Yes.. do you Know about any way to contact each other ? 
Writing any messengers isn’t allowed I read about ? 

8 minutes ago, GermanSneezeLover said:

Yes.. do you Know about any way to contact each other ? 
Writing any messengers isn’t allowed I read about ? 

We can start new thread or you can ask a model how to contact

Staff note: The way for a validated member and a non-validated member to message outside the forum is for the non-validated member to request that their e-mail be made visible on their profile. 

Posting personal contact information on the forum is against the rules. 

20 minutes ago, GermanSneezeLover said:

I wanna request that , sorry ! 

No worries! Your e-mail is now visible so others can contact you. 

Hi. I'm AngelRain. I'm a 32 year old, genderfluid (my pronouns are fay/fayre/fays), bisexual, plus-sized person looking for a male or female in the Philadelphia USA area. I am in an open-relationship with a loving, supportive boyfriend but am also looking for another partner who shares my fetish. My boyfriend knows about it but does not share it. And yes he knows that I'm looking for anther partner and has even told me that I should. Anyway, some of my non-fetish related interests include watching anime, writing (mostly adult LGBT fantasy fiction), playing video games and watching fantasy, action and superhero movies. Fetish-wise, I love loud and rapid-fire sneezes best. I have a kind of a weird sneeze that's hard to describe and I don't sneeze often. Sadly! But I am pretty good at inducing. I'm looking for someone who shares some of my non-fetish interests and is interested in some sneezy fun. If you're interested, let me know! :)

Hi, I stay anonymous, but I am 22, I live in currie haha, I love anime, and writing on the computer, you know, wattpad and stuff, I also visit sneeze fetish forums to share some fiction ^^! I play a lot of video games, like Uncharted 4, and Genshin Impact if you know what that is. When I'm not doing any of that, I'm washing the dishes or sleeping or other stuff that you have to do when you're at my age ^^

I can't edit my original post, so I thought I'd make a new one: 

M for F

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I'm pretty laid-back but passionate about my writing career.  I always look to find new things to learn. I want to see more of the world. I quote quite a bit from Star Wars, The Simpsons and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I can sing a bit. I'm a big bookworm, especially the likes of Douglas Adams, Stephen King, Gabriel Garcia Márquez, Gillian Flynn and many others.  I have more of a caretaking kink that's applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you since I'm susceptible to allergies.

A special note about me is that I’m demiromantic and kind of demisexual, so it’s important to me to trust in someone and form a connection to them before taking things further in a relationship. But I’m also very open and willing to play along with fetishy stuff even if we don’t know each other all that well. 

F for M

i live in the east coast, semi south-ish but willing to travel somewhat. would love to connect :) also not to be weird but i am conventionally attractive, 32dd and petite with dark hair and blue/green eyes if you’re into that kinda thing ;) looking for a guy i would also be physically attracted to beyond just sneezes (although that is also v important obviously haha)

11 hours ago, atchoum23 said:

F for M

i live in the east coast, semi south-ish but willing to travel somewhat. would love to connect :) also not to be weird but i am conventionally attractive, 32dd and petite with dark hair and blue/green eyes if you’re into that kinda thing ;) looking for a guy i would also be physically attracted to beyond just sneezes (although that is also v important obviously haha)

Hey there. How far south-ish are we talking lol?

On 11/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, atchoum23 said:

F for M

Hey, I am from Germany , 26 :)

Also looking forward to travel :)

Your description sounds perfect to me! 
I am blonde , 6‘6 , and I would say well trained , if you want to hit me up Chat my profile the email should be in there. :)

have a nice day 

M for F

I live in Missouri. Love to meet new people and see what we have in common.   I'm easy to talk to and would love to talk about both fetish and non-fetish things.  I would love to find an allergic woman with amazing buildups and loud desperate sneezes.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, peach_princess said:

@Blaster lol my French is horrible since I've just started learning 😅 thinking more of Alberta, Ontario or Manitoba 

@peach_princess did you ever end up making it to Alberta?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all I’m 21M looking for similar aged F, in central Alberta. 

as far as things about me go, I’m super shy and don’t go out much, I like to play guitar, video games, and hiking in the mountains. Sneeze wise I’m pretty average I guess 0-4 times/day naturally though I do enjoy inducing and using chhinkni every now and then. I enjoy seeing cute sneezes of most varieties. Looking for someone to exchange fetishy  stuff or chat or be friends or have a relationship, who knows! It’s all part of the fun 😅

P.S. if a mod sees this and can put my email on my profile since I’m not verified yet that would be great thank you so much

On 1/15/2019 at 2:38 AM, Melody said:

Female looking for male 

Area: Toronto Canada

hmu Canadians ;) 

Hi melody, Im age 19. You must be 21 by now since this was 2 years ago? Anyway if your still interested in a male I'd like to talk? I'm into reading, working out and cute female sneezes !

On 1/3/2019 at 1:43 PM, Lisayep said:

F for M or F

London

Ah I was very excited to see this conversation beginning. I’d been starting to Dream a Million Dreams about this :). I would really love to just TALK f2f or on the phone with someone who shared the sneeze fetish or something similar to start with. ( caretaking kink sounds interesting).

however I live in London so a long way away! 

I am open to talking.  Do you have KIK or Skype?

On 11/7/2021 at 8:18 PM, ScorpionPrincess said:

Age 30

F

In the midwest

I am definitely open to it!