Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

Hope it's okay i'm putting myself out here like this, but fuck it-

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual(Straight)

Gender/Pronouns: MaleHe/Him.

Area: Houston, Texas

Honestly i'm just looking for a female, who can match my odd vibe, and to be someone I can support with my words, and work on myself with. Even if not as a partner, but as a really good friend. I'm into Anime, Japanese Manga, Chinese Manhua, Korean Manhwa, & Video Games. I only prefer female sneezing, and allergies as well. I'm not really a sneezy person, unfortunately, but if we have to work something out, that's fine. I'd also love a roleplay partner who's willing to indulge me in a good ol' fashioned SFW snz roleplay at times too. That's all. If you read all this, thanks, and I hope we can talk soon. Just message me here, on Discord, or send it to my email if you're interested in speaking to me. My Discord info will be on my profile along with my email as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

27 female (she/her) bisexual 

Denver, CO

Hi!! I’m in a committed relationship with another woman, but my partner and I have recently discussed exploring our fetishes/kinks outside of the relationship. I would love to connect with other sneeze fetishists who are close to the Denver area. I very recently had this talk with my partner, and she’s the one who brought it up, so I’m not sure what my intentions are right now, but regardless I think it would be awesome to meet up and talk. Feel free to message me! :) 

I can't edit my original post, so I thought I'd make a new one: 

M for F

Mexico/Texas border area (Open to long distance) 

I have more of a caretaking kink that's applicable to fictional contexts, but if you have a sneeze fetish or something similar, I can definitely humor you since I'm susceptible to allergies.

A special note about me is that I’m demiromantic and kind of demisexual, so it’s important to me to trust in someone and form a connection to them before taking things further in a relationship. But I’m also very open and willing to play along with fetishy stuff even if we don’t know each other all that well. 

I love movies and books. I love writing. If you are interested in something beyond just playing or talking fetish stuff, I have to say that I'm career-focused so I’d like someone who wants to be my partner on that journey, and who wants to have a family someday. I love traveling and I fantasize a lot, especially about kink stuff ;). I speak English and Spanish. 

I'm looking for someone who's kind, smart, nurturing with a sense of humor and curiosity, who doesn't take themselves too seriously, and with an open mind. I rarely if ever drink. My politics leans more liberal or progressive. I'm a skeptical catholic, and I’d prefer if you are respectful of that. 

On 5/16/2020 at 10:42 PM, Musical_Dork said:

F for F

31, North England (but open to chatting with people in different countries)

Hi all! I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum and it'd be nice to get to know some people. I play piano and sing, and other hobbies include hiking, travelling, musical theatre and a good old Netflix binge.

Omg I’m in the North too! 
F for F 

I’m pretty new to the forum and haven’t met any other lgbt women here yet. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 7:51 AM, atchoum23 said:

F for M

i live in the east coast, semi south-ish but willing to travel somewhat. would love to connect :) also not to be weird but i am conventionally attractive, 32dd and petite with dark hair and blue/green eyes if you’re into that kinda thing ;) looking for a guy i would also be physically attracted to beyond just sneezes (although that is also v important obviously haha)

Hello @atchoum23, I would love to get in touch with you, but I can't send a message on this forum since you are validating, there is other way I can use to talk to you? Thanks, ciao!

34 minutes ago, PepperDrew said:

Hi guys! Im.28/female and I'm really just looking for a casual male penpal who's excited by sneezing and wants to exchange messages. 

Hey, I'd like to reach out. I don't think we can PM since you're new, but maybe we can message on Discord or something like that?

1 hour ago, PepperDrew said:

Hi guys! Im.28/female and I'm really just looking for a casual male penpal who's excited by sneezing and wants to exchange messages. 

Would love to chat. You could ask the mods to add your email or other contact info (I guess Discord and others) so validated members can get in touch through there if you want.

Im a 23 year old bisexual trans man seeking a woman or nb person around my age. I’m in Portland, OR 

On 4/2/2022 at 10:04 PM, PepperDrew said:

Hello I’m interested, what platform do u chat on? I’m 23 M

On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

F for m/f, preferably f though

New Haven, Mo.

Hi there! I'm a 22 year old artist and animal lover from the midwest! I adore drawing, cooking, and looking after my animals in my spare time. I'm fairly laid back but I don't take sh*t from no one either. I enjoy talking about horror movies, animals, and videogames. I'm not usually big on the dating scene but it would be nice to find that special someone, especially if we have shared interests and kinks! 

Hey I’d love to chat and get to know you if you’re interested I’m 23, latino bi trans man (pre op if that matters) and I’m into nature, cannabis, books, art, indie/pop/lofi/hip hop music. Yeah idk usually the sneeze fetish is the weirdest thing about myself that I tell people so this is a breeze. I have a lot of energy and passion and I am dedicated to developing my artistic skills. I work at a food pantry and I’m going back to school for either envi sci, bio, or art. Might become a firefighter low key (this is where you imagine me as a hot firefighter)👨🏽‍🚒 If you wanna look up my insta it’s the same user as mine on here haha anyways hope to see u in my DMS lol

4 hours ago, pnwreverie said:

Hey I’d love to chat and get to know you if you’re interested I’m 23, latino bi trans man (pre op if that matters) and I’m into nature, cannabis, books, art, indie/pop/lofi/hip hop music. Yeah idk usually the sneeze fetish is the weirdest thing about myself that I tell people so this is a breeze. I have a lot of energy and passion and I am dedicated to developing my artistic skills. I work at a food pantry and I’m going back to school for either envi sci, bio, or art. Might become a firefighter low key (this is where you imagine me as a hot firefighter)👨🏽‍🚒 If you wanna look up my insta it’s the same user as mine on here haha anyways hope to see u in my DMS lol

Sure, I'd love to chat as long as you're cool that I'm turning 26 next month as that post is a bit old! I see you're still validating though so a mod might have to message you my contact info! Unless you're cool with being messaged on insta?? I gave you a follow!

Edited by SneezyHolmes
On 1/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, SneezyHolmes said:

F for m/f, preferably f though

New Haven, Mo.

Hi there! I'm a 22 year old artist and animal lover from the midwest! I adore drawing, cooking, and looking after my animals in my spare time. I'm fairly laid back but I don't take sh*t from no one either. I enjoy talking about horror movies, animals, and videogames. I'm not usually big on the dating scene but it would be nice to find that special someone, especially if we have shared interests and kinks! 

I DMed u on insta, feel free to have the mods give me any other contact info if ur interested 

Hi, I'm F looking for F

Age 27

Based in London, UK

Would love to meet and chat to a fellow fetishist. Particularly into allergies but happy to experiment with different stuff. Please do DM if you're interested in speaking/meeting!

On 4/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, anna said:

Hi, I'm F looking for F

Age 27

Based in London, UK

Would love to meet and chat to a fellow fetishist. Particularly into allergies but happy to experiment with different stuff. Please do DM if you're interested in speaking/meeting!

I’m nowhere near you but willing to talk.

M looking for F. 

Married 😬 so this would be a strictly "fetish" relationship, just fun and nothing serious. If anyone's interested let me know here. I still don't have messaging capabilities so will have to somehow figure out a way 

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:34 PM, anna said:

Hi, I'm F looking for F

Age 27

Based in London, UK

Hi, F for F. Not in UK but would like to chat. Not sure how to DM yet tho :,)

Hey everyone! 

Age 22

M 4 F

Chicago, IL

Would love to chat and also open to RP! Enjoy many aspects of the kink and would love to hear what you like about it too :) 

Hey, I am F for F 

Alberta, Canada

It would be wild to meet another sneeze fetishist in real life! But I am down to chat and make new friends. I have not been to active in the community on here and would like to try talking with more fetish people on here (preferably female). I like to rollerskate and slack line, I enjoy being outside but I also like videogames and anime.

M for F

Granbury, TX

Sign: Capricorn

Would love to meet a girl with a large, Sensitive nose with powerful sneezes. My interests include anything pop culture. Especially Video games and Animation.

M for F 

Hello! Looking for a girl with a sneezing fetish like me or something related to it I guess, I am a artist, I am pretty passionate about it. I live in Kentucky, but I go to college in Georgia. I never really explored my side of this before, so this is new to me. But I am looking forward to meeting new people!

M for F

Midwest US

Hi all! It’s been a while since I reached out here, so I thought I’d give it another go. Looking for someone to chat with about anything really, sneeze-related or otherwise. Open to RP and other fun, and there are lots of aspects of the fetish that I enjoy!

I’m also a lifelong nerd that can find almost any subject interesting, especially books, psychology, thrift stores, etc. Just let me know if you’d ever want to chat!

Guess I got nothing to lose here!

27 year old M (trans man) for M. In the DC area. I love horror movies, drawing, and baking. I love making OCs and rping, as well as playing tabletop games.

As for the fetish, I love vocal build ups, flaring nostrils, and uncovered sneezes. I love the idea of meeting a guy who also gets something out of sneezing. I also have a YouTube channel of my own sneezes that I upload when I can.

• 2 weeks later...

well hello! 

I feel incredibly vulnerable posting this, however through many years of soul searching, I have realized that I won’t be able to embrace a partner who is not a fetishist and so here I am! 
I am looking for something fairly serious, talking / chatting / sharing with the intention of partnership. 

I identify as gender fluid and use she/they pronouns. I am bi / pansexual  so looking for the right person regardless of gender. I am nearly 30 years old. 

I currently live in southwestern Ontario near the Michigan border. I will relocate anywhere in Canada for the right person, but would probably not be interested in international relocation. I am happy to bring the right 90 day fiancée to Canada, though. 

I have fairly troublesome allergies that seem to increase in severity each year. I would say that tree pollen, grass pollen, and mold are my top allergens. I am also allergic to dust and most animals, including my own dog and kitty cat. I have a high stress job and a fairly poor immune system, averaging 4-5 colds per year. I love blessing and being blessed, I’m big into caretaking, and being cared for. 

allergies are not a must, but preferred! My sneeze preferences are broad and if the person does it for me, their sneeze will too

Edited by slsabm
Adding more info to fetish preferences