Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze kink dating thread (post general area!)

ALSF
Mr_G
Message added by Mr_G,

Please remember not to post any contact information. This can be added to your profile once you are fully validated.

Refer to the guidelines (which you should already be familiar with!) for details of this and all our other rules/guidelines.

F for M

Mexico

I'd like to chat about anything in general, sneeze related talk, and caretaking kink

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Travel

• rysosneezy

• sneezefan222

• iojo

2 hours ago, KaoriS said:

F for M

Mexico

I'd like to chat about anything in general, sneeze related talk, and caretaking kink

Hey, I'm Mexican too! I'd love to chat! But it could be tough since you're still being validated. If you want, get in touch with the mods to add your e-mail and/or any other contact info you want to your profile and I could get in touch if you want!

Edited by Travel
Corrected some info.
21 hours ago, Travel said:

Hey, I'm Mexican too! I'd love to chat! But it could be tough since you're still being validated. If you want, get in touch with the mods to add your e-mail and/or any other contact info you want to your profile and I could get in touch if you want!

I'd like to chat as well, how can I do that? Do I send something in the "contact us" section?

4 minutes ago, KaoriS said:

I'd like to chat as well, how can I do that? Do I send something in the "contact us" section?

Yeah, send a message that way to tell a moderator to add your e-mail and any other contact information you want to your profile. That way I can see it along with other validated members and get in touch with you. But I'm also on places like Archive of Our Own, Tumblr and Twitter. 

1 minute ago, Travel said:

Yeah, send a message that way to tell a moderator to add your e-mail and any other contact information you want to your profile. That way I can see it along with other validated members and get in touch with you. But I'm also on places like Archive of Our Own, Tumblr and Twitter. 

I'll try. So you aren't allowed to tell me your tumblr username? I also use kik 

40 minutes ago, KaoriS said:

I'll try. So you aren't allowed to tell me your tumblr username? I also use kik 

Sorry, I can't. We can't really share any contact info in the forums, it all has to be done through message. I also have kik. But I guess I can clue you in a bit: My username on those is almost the same as the one I have here and on both I have a green Bugs Bunny for a pic. If you want, you can also clue me in on yours and maybe we can find each other.  😅

Edited by Travel
14 hours ago, Travel said:

Sorry, I can't. We can't really share any contact info in the forums, it all has to be done through message. I also have kik. But I guess I can clue you in a bit: My username on those is almost the same as the one I have here and on both I have a green Bugs Bunny for a pic. If you want, you can also clue me in on yours and maybe we can find each other.  😅

I contacted them, now you should be able to see my contact info and message me 🙂

11 minutes ago, KaoriS said:

I contacted them, now you should be able to see my contact info and message me 🙂

Just sent you a message on kik! 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:35 PM, Phoebe said:

Hey, I’m from the north too. Would love to chat- what’s your kik

Hey! I don't have kik, unfortunately. Also I can't message you on here because you aren't validated :( 

I feel like now that I’ve been able to ask an admin to add my email to my profile, I feel like I’m more connected!

M looking for M or F 

besides this fetish obviously, I like music, anime, games, and fitness  

I like chatting and I’m ready to put myself out there a little! My Kik is the same as my name on here and the admins have added my email to my profile, they tell me. Hopefully the next step is validation. I can dream, right?

Hey, I'm a 28 year old male from the US. 

Hopefully looking for a girl to talk to, in addition to sneeze related stuff I'm into music, video games, tv, movies. 

Thanks and feel free to shoot me a message if you wanna talk

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, KaoriS said:

F for M

Mexico

Hi I'm male with Allergies and I live bin ca would love to chat

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just a friendly reminder that posting personal info on the main boards including discord servers is against forum rules. If anyone needs contact info added to their profile, please feel free to PM me or another a staff member or use the contact us feature. Thanks for your attention! ^_^ 

M, 26

Not looking for a serious 'relationship', more just people in this community to talk to, maybe trade OBS. 

Primarily into Female nose blowing, but I like wet sneezes too! I would be willing to share recordings of my own as well.

email in profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

F for M or F

I'm 23 and from southern Arizona. I'm really looking for someone to casually chat with about sneeze related stuff and just connect with in general (not looking for a serious relationship). I really like cold discussion and rapid sneezes, but I'm down for anything. I'd be willing to exchange recordings if anyone is interested. I also like photography, hiking, traveling, and my education (as I am a future law student). DM me if you wanna chat!

• 2 weeks later...

Curious about meeting someone, open to both casual and other, or just chatting.  Love allergies, colds close second, caretaking/being taken care of. 

F looking for M

VT/NH

They should really validate people who have been on here more. There was this girl who seemed nice, but i couldn't pm. Anyway, lets try this again.

M looking for F

Philly more or less. Somewhere around there

21 minutes ago, iojo said:

They should really validate people who have been on here more. There was this girl who seemed nice, but i couldn't pm. Anyway, lets try this again.

M looking for F

Philly more or less. Somewhere around there

As has been explained innumerable times before, there literally is no one present to validate users at the moment. Staff knows you all want validation but at present, we literally do not possess the authority to do so. The only admin is far too busy irl to attend to the forum at present and the owner is unreachable so while we get the frustration, it will not rush the process any making passive comments about it. 

Thank you.

F looking for M

Northeastern US

I love listening to and making music, playing Animal Crossing and various games on Switch, YouTube, crafting (embroidery, cross stitch, soap making, the list goes on....), and I love to laugh until I can’t breathe. 😄

feel free to PM me!! ☺️

Edited by sneezewuv
On 11/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, sneezewuv said:

F looking for M

Northeastern US

I love listening to and making music, playing Animal Crossing and various games on Switch, YouTube, crafting (embroidery, cross stitch, soap making, the list goes on....), and I love to laugh until I can’t breathe. 😄

feel free to PM me!! ☺️

Hey! I’m a male looking for a female and I’m also 20. Not sure how to pm at the moment but if you have hangouts or gmail my email is on my profile.

Edited by SneezyHolmes
Removed email address.
5 minutes ago, Arianacabello said:

Hey! I’m a male looking for a female and I’m also 20. Not sure how to pm at the moment but if you have hangouts or gmail my email is on my profile.

Hey there! Posting contact information on the open boards is against forum rules. I went ahead and instead added your email to your profile. 

3 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Hey there! Posting contact information on the open boards is against forum rules. I went ahead and instead added your email to your profile. 

Oh ok my apologies. Thank you

On 10/18/2020 at 3:33 PM, stifledsneezelover said:

Hi everyone!

F for M or F

I'm 23 and from southern Arizona. I'm really looking for someone to casually chat with about sneeze related stuff and just connect with in general (not looking for a serious relationship). I really like cold discussion and rapid sneezes, but I'm down for anything. I'd be willing to exchange recordings if anyone is interested. I also like photography, hiking, traveling, and my education (as I am a future law student). DM me if you wanna chat!

Hi! I'm 21 and an M looking for F. I don't think I can PM yet but I think my email is on my profile! I'd love to chat!