Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

TRUE! I love Halloween; it's probably my favourite holiday. I always have a lot of fun with choosing a costume, decorating, etc.

The person below me is good with technology.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

True.  I consider myself pretty good with technology, when it comes to hardware or software I can get it to do what I want it to do, or understand what things are supposed to do enough to follow directions to get it to do what I want it to do.  I also really adore technology so I make it a point to keep up with what's going on.  I have a fear of one day ending up being the old person who doesn't understand how to do the new stuff and some young'un rolling their eyes at me going "It doesn't have buttons.  What is this, the dark ages? It reads your brain waves, grandma."

For some reason people are surprised when I'm capable of doing stuff with technology.  But people are also surprised when I tell them I've never in my life tried cat food.  I guess I just give off a major vibe of being really dumb and weird. :laugh:

So building on that: the person below me has tried their pet's food before.

Specify. My own pets as an adult, or when I was a toddler and tried my grandma's dog's Frolics at grandma's house? Because if the latter, yes. If the former.... uh, actually also yes, but that was my horse's food and it was a grain mixture that actually smelled really good. Could've used a BUNCH of salt though. :lol: 

The person below me likes energy drinks.

True, but technically I should say false because "like" is not a strong enough word for how I feel about my caffeine. :laugh:  I like coffee when I'm sitting and chilling, love my energy drinks when I have to do something physical like work out.  Plus they're tasty and efficient because I can slam one back super fast.

Efficient is good.  I'd ingest a tan coloured energon cone if I could.  (I just really needed to make that reference.)

The person below me has named a plant.

True. Multiple plants actually, I turned into a bit of a plant maniac during the pandemic, and I have around thirty plants In total, with around four of them having names. There used to be more, but they were some of the first ones I got, and now they are all dead. My oldest named plant is an aloe.Vera named Allen, and my favorite plant is a golden pothos named Julia. Oops, now I'm rambling. :whistling1:

The person below me has too many hobbies.

• 4 weeks later...

Nah, I only have about 4 main hobbies, dance, meditation, reading, and hiking. I enjoy many forms of creative writing also, but that's my job so I don't count it as a hobby, 

The person below me believes crystals have healing properties.  

True, crystals are amazing and I am yet to learn about their full potential for healing.

The person below me has played a sport in the past week.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, snottynsneezy said:

True, I won a dodgeball tournament today

The person below me is shorter than or 5’8

Congratulations!

And, true...I'm 5'4...if I'm wearing shoes... :laugh:

The person below me has started their Christmas shopping.

Nope! And i don't think I'll be doing any christmas shopping this year, since I moved abroad. Gotta save that $$$

True or false: The person below me likes visiting museums. 

True! I frekin hate coffee! It's so overated. Not only is it nasty but it's expensive and makes your breath smell bad! 

The person below me drinks too much coffee,?

True! I drink lots of coffee. Up to a whole pot a day. That's a lot by my measurements. I can't help it. I'm a coffee fiend, lol

True or false, the person below me hates cold weather

False, I love cold weather! The more snow and wind, the better imo - for fetish and non fetish reasons!

True or False, the person below me likes soccer.

True.  It's definitely an acquired taste that took me a while to acquire but now I like it. Saying that, I saw white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups recently and bought them expecting to be appalled by the combination, but they surprised me! But dark chocolate is the superior chocolate!

Since the museum question a few posts above got skipped, I'll reintroduce it because it was a good one!

True or false, the person below me likes visiting museums.

True, I love visiting museums no matter what the subject is. It’s one of my ideal places to go for a date.

True or False, you went through a weird phase at some point in your life.

Hmmm weird phase… I honestly don’t think so? I had a teenage angsty phase but I don’t think that counts as too weird. So false. I wish I had a phase where I cut off all my hair or something edgy lol. 

true or false: you believe that there is a higher power. 

Edited by Melody

True-ish? I believe in the universe and that something must be out there, but I'm not sure what it is. 

True or False, the person below me is a video game nerd. 

Absolutely true. I mostly got it from my dad. We're both into the classics, the latest news, and just figuring out how games were programmed.

True or False: you have had a pet that wasn't the traditional dog or cat

True. I've had guinea pigs and a horse too. I came VERY close to buying a snake once, I fell absolutely head over heels for his eyes (yes... I know... I can't explain it either. :blink: ), but I had to pace myself, I know nothing about snakes and while I obviously would have read up on how to care for one, I managed to rein myself in and let reason win. :lol: 

The person below me believes in true love.

True. I believe some connections are beyond this world and that certain souls decide to incarnate on earth together at the same time with the point of meeting each other in life. I don't think there is one true love, but instead multiple types of relationships where true love can exist. 

Gross, but true or false, the person below me has had food poisoning.

Edited by Melody

False. And I don't ever want to.

The person below me knows the phone number of at least two people without looking it up.

True. I know my parents and sibling’s phone numbers.

True or False: The person below me loves Christmas movies.

False: I like them, but I definitely don't love them like some people I'm sure. Every year I only watch two, Christmas Vacation and Home Alone LOL. 

True or False: The person below is a part of a secret santa this year.