Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

Nope, just an adult tooth that grew in late with no space and is crooked.

The person below me has recently had a haircut they hated.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

Hmmm, sort of false, I suppose. I’ve been lazy, and thus I haven’t had a haircut to hate in a while now, but it’s also sort of true because my hair has grown longer than I typically care to have it, so I do hate my current hairstyle.

The person below me also plans to stay up unreasonably late tonight.

False, in fact if I don't get to sleep early tonight I'm going to be so mad.  I woke up at 5am to go to the bathroom and I thought I'd get back to sleep super quick, but instead my brain decided to stay awake pondering the existential emptiness of being awake at 5am, or whatever. :laugh: So I am very, very sleepy and would very much like a full night's sleep tonight.

The person below me is a night owl.

False im nor a morning or night person I am perpetually exhausted lol. 

The person below me likes the taste of cilantro. 

True, cilantro is amazing.

The person below me likes Family Guy.

False, unfortunately. I’m always reluctant to answer false to these sorts of things, since people put them out hoping, if only unconsciously, to hear from someone else sharing their position, but I’ve genuinely never seen the show—my taste in television leans more to docuseries, game shows, and various competitions, rather than anything particularly comedic.

Sorry if my sleep-deprived babbling is getting a bit incoherent.

The person below me is going to be travelling a lot (>3 hours) tomorrow.

False. I travelled about 100 meters by foot to the grocery store and now I plan on sitting on my fat ass at home the rest of the day. ^_^ 

The person below me has a creative project going on. 

True ! I'm on several creative projects at the moment. Some video projects and in the near future, I have some computer and artistic creation projects. And even in the immediate future, my next creative project is what I will be able to cook for my evening meal. :razz:

The person below me is planning to go on vacation to another country during his next vacation. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

False (though I do have a fairly prominent mole).

The person below me has been to New York City more than once this year.

False! No allergies.

The person below me likes leafy greens.

True.  I'm good with math stuff.  My heart would rather be creative but my head is like "but numbers though".  Hey, numbers can help with figuring stuff out when doing creative stuff and also help earn money to buy things for creative stuff so, like, it's win-win.

I was actually going to ask a question about liking leafy greens :omg: but seeing as how that's been stolen straight out of my brain ( :laugh: )

The person below me enjoys running.

Edited by SleepingPhlox
Added a space so my parenthesis would not turn into a sad face

True. I like running.

The person below me uses YouTube to practice yoga.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely true! 

The person below me is still friend with their bestie from kindergarten ❤️

20 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

Absolutely true! 

The person below me is still friend with their bestie from kindergarten ❤️

False.  I can't even remember her name, although I can remember that we used to play "The Adventures Of Meow Meow and Ruff Ruff" where we pretended to be a cat and dog who were best friends and one day she had gotten a bracelet with a picture of a dog and a cat with a heart between them and I was soooo jealous because I wanted a Meow Meow and Ruff Ruff bracelet too!  Funny what memories stick around!

The person below me is gearing up to do some RELAXING today.

Oh goodness, definitely true, my brain is meltiiiing......

The person below me used to be a theater kid.

Truuuuuuuuuue. Oh just so very true.

The person below me enjoys ASMR.

False, not particularly.

The person below me is great at math.

True! But I've come to forget so many rules I learned about in school that I'm probably not actually as good as I think I am lol

The person below me talks to themselves whenever they're on their own (and perhaps has even been caught doing so once...)

5 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

True! But I've come to forget so many rules I learned about in school that I'm probably not actually as good as I think I am lol

The person below me talks to themselves whenever they're on their own (and perhaps has even been caught doing so once...)

Definitely true! Mainly due to my Asperger’s LOL.

The person below me loves Encanto

45 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I certainly do 🤭 lol 

The person below me has an old or a new teddy they love 🥰 (I know I do - My great aunt brought me two little ones - one is a sailor, the other one is Lord Nelson teddy in 18th century costume lol - I did have a 25 year old teddy from childhood but it got to old and had to throw it away 😅

Sorta false. I do still have my childhood teddy (plus other stuffed animals) but they’re more nostalgic to me than anything. I definitely don’t sleep with them anymore. 

The person below me had a phase where they were obsessed with Dreamworks Trolls. I know I did.

2 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh no I don’t sleep with the teddies lol 🤣🤣 I keep them for the same reason as you 🤭 

More leaning towards False. Not really obsessed with the dreamworks trolls 😅 but in the 90’s I had small toy trolls I kept - all different colour hair 

Ah yes the classic trolls! But don’t forget about the person below me part!

I didn't have a troll phase either :)

The person below me loves buying stationery.