Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

True times, like, a million.  Some of my favourite cosplays have been Black Widow, Hawkgirl (from the Justice League animated series), and an Andorian from Star Trek.  Learned how to make latex prosthetics for that last one!  Didn't get to go to my usual con last year, hoping it might be do-able this year considering a hotel will probably need to be involved. -_-

The person below me has a comfort TV show they can return to again and again.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

False, I'm a weirdo and don't have a show I find comforting. I like watching things once and then on to the next! 

The person below me has been to China.

False :( Would like to have gone, family and friends have been but never me.

The person below me has a book on their bedside table they haven’t touched for several weeks.

True...being a teacher..its so hard to read for myself. *sobs*

The person below me did something sweet for themselves for Valentine's day.

• 1 month later...

False, I don’t think I even noticed it was Valentine’s Day until a few days afterwards.

The person below me has posted on this thread at least thrice before.

If we are going by sheer amount of times posting in here...then...true. :laugh: I just like this game, it's fun posing a random question and then seeing what response it gets.

The person below me likes looking at the stars.

I love looking at the stars! Space exploration in general is a big passion of mine :D 

The person below me prefers spring to autumn

I feel like I should, being an allergy enthusiast and all, but nah, I'm an autumn gal through and through. :yay: 

The person below me is going through big life changes right now.

False, for now (though, if all goes well, a significant life change might be coming up in a few months).

The person below me has read Lynne Truss’s Eats, Shoots and Leaves (“Sticklers unite!”).

9 hours ago, PantheraPardus said:

False, for now (though, if all goes well, a significant life change might be coming up in a few months).

The person below me has read Lynne Truss’s Eats, Shoots and Leaves (“Sticklers unite!”).

False, I've never heard of that.

The person below me likes to watch the YT series "ENA" and "Hands up!" by Joel G (very rare)

Half true! I love ENA and all it's weird abstractness!

The person below me has a pet tortoise.

If, by knowing, you refer to actually being able to or having experience taping drywall, then no, I do not. If you only mean the limited theoretical knowledge gained from reading a how-to article, then, as of now, yes.

The person below me can name a solo piece for viola off the top of their head.

Oh boy, false. 

Let me tell you how false it is.  I have this ancient keyboard, tried to learn it a couple of times and gave up.  But I still have it.  Since I bothered bringing it with me when I moved I figured I should clean the layers of dust off and give it a proper go of learning it this year. I played a few instruments way way WAY back in the day when I was just a little Phlox-ling, I can still remember how to read music, so it shouldn't be too hard, right?

Nah, man, I'm working on a series for beginners online and it has taken me three freaking weeks of attempting to do a piece which is only two lines, written by the teacher for the purposes of the lesson, which, I need to stress was written for complete beginners, to finally be able to play it through without stopping.  I remember why I kept quitting this bastard of a thing before! But I'm hanging in there. This is where I stand with music at this moment in time.

True or false, the person below me thinks there's a food that tastes better when it's burnt.

Edited by SleepingPhlox

Oh my GOD that is so true of hot dogs!! :rofl: Throw them on the bbq... leave them... make sure they're black-burnt on all sides (sides...? on a round thing... but you know what I mean) and roll them in some ash before throwing them in a bun and pour on ketchup and mustard, now THAT'S how you eat a hot dog! :drool: (even better if you grill them on a stick over open fire, yum!) Oh man, now I'm hungry! 

The person below me has an estranged relationship with a family member. 

True, I cut one of my cousins out for being a racist Trumper. Also, Chanel, burnt BBQ hotdogs are god tier! My mom calls them 'cremated' and now I do too lol

The person below me is not ready to go to work this morning!

True, I was not ready to work this morning.

The person below me has a niche interest or hobby.

How do you define “niche”? Arguably, all of us here is heavily invested in an interest the general population would find “niche.” It’s also rather hard to judge once you’re embroiled within something, because you tend to gravitate towards those who share your interests, and thus encounter you them more often than a baseline “normal” frequency would be.

If pressed, though, it’d probably be true, since I doubt most people share my fascination with grammar and punctuation (or old timepieces, for that matter; or economics; or Jeopardy! and similar trivia game-shows).

Speaking of Jeopardy!, person below me misses Alex Trebek dearly.

False, the only opinion I have there is that LeVar Burton should have gotten the gig, but I'm biased and think he is a figure that is right up there with the likes Mr. Rogers, Steve Irwin, and Bob Ross and the world would benefit from having more of his presence in it.

The person below me has seen their favourite band perform live. (Or a favourite, if you're like me and can never choose one favourite anything!)

Band... not really, it was a solo artist, but yes, in 2008 I saw my favourite artist of all times performing live. Very grateful to have had that experience, because she sounds even better live than in ANY recording, and since it seems like she might have to quit touring now due to her recent diagnosis, I'll probably never get another chance. (It was Celine Dion. And yeah, that high, drawn-out note in All By Myself? Even better live. Pure fucking magic). 

The person below me has a book they want to read/movie or show they want to watch but keeps putting off. 

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Band... not really, it was a solo artist, but yes, in 2008 I saw my favourite artist of all times performing live. Very grateful to have had that experience, because she sounds even better live than in ANY recording, and since it seems like she might have to quit touring now due to her recent diagnosis, I'll probably never get another chance. (It was Celine Dion. And yeah, that high, drawn-out note in All By Myself? Even better live. Pure fucking magic). 

The person below me has a book they want to read/movie or show they want to watch but keeps putting off. 

Yes. You don't know how many times I go "I'm gonna watch Wednesday soon." or "I should watch the new Puss In Boots movie." or something similar.

The person below likes BBQ.

TRUE. (Or maybe false because "like" doesn't even cover it :laugh: ) I don't care what kind of meat it is, cook it over a fire and drown it in bbq sauce and I am going to shove my entire face into it like I'm my cats when I give them wet food, and wash it down with an obscenely sugary drink with a ton of ice in it.

The person below me has got plans for the weekend.

this past weekend, yes! I was actually up north (which was way too cold) and went to the movies! 

The person below me likes painting

False, I don’t like painting. I don’t find it relaxing and I’m not visually artistic or skilled in painting or drawing.

The person below me has a gap in their teeth.