Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

16 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

Sorta. I mean if I write fast it comes out messy. But as long as I take my time I can make it legible.

The person below me likes animated cartoons

True.  I mean, well, it's obvious just from my profile and activity that I was going to answer true on this.  But yeah.  :laugh: Honestly it's a versatile art form and it can do so much and there's so many varied shows to watch out there, from animated sitcoms to more out there stuff.  Its a genre with so many possibilities.

The person below me LOVES garlic.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

False. I can't even remember the last time I visited a museum.

The person below me enjoys game shows.

23 hours ago, Just Older said:

False. I can't even remember the last time I visited a museum.

The person below me enjoys game shows.

Yeah, I can! Like Family Feud. 

The person below me is allergic to cats. (Luckily I’m not, but my dad is. Good thing the cats we have are short-haired. They don’t affect him)

False, THANK GOD! :lol:  I wouldn't know what to even live for if I couldn't have my cats. 🐈🐈

The person below me burns easily in the sun.

False! I rarely burn, unless I am in the throes of the African desert 🤣 olive skin ftw baby. 

T/f 1 the person below me likes the smell of gasoline.

14 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh gosh no! 🤣🤣 ⚠️🚫 hahah 

💎🩵 NEXT PERSON BELOW 💎🩵 - TRUE OR FALSE

Your are able to hold back a sneeze for awhile and then sneeze like 10 times or more in one go 🙈

Definitely not! I honestly don’t sneeze that often. I think I sneezed three times last night…but usually during the day it’s false starts with no release. Like I feel the tickle…it just dies down.

The person below me doesn’t get sick that often. Luckily I don’t…unless I do a specific germy thing twice in a row that led to me getting two colds LESS THAN A MONTH apart from each other…🙄🙄🙄That actually happened in case you couldn’t tell…

True! I think I built resistance by being surrounded by kids everyday. 

The person below me is great at bowling (and they rock those bowling shoes...)

Somewhere between true and false because I'm not brilliant at it but it never stopped me having fun and doing my best.  Oh now I'm just full of memories of hanging out at this one bowling alley back in college and it's so bittersweet because I've moved away from there now but that was a great place and time in my life. :cry:

Hmm, that gives me an idea for my next question though!

The person below me is currently in a great place and time in their life!

Oh dear God it couldn't possibly be more false! :rofl: 

The person below me enjoys thunderstorms. ⛈️

True! I love thunderstorms they are fucking powerful. 

t/f - the person below me has washed their hair today.

False, unfortunately. I’ve been inside pretty much all day.

The person below me has special plans for Memorial Day weekend.

(Just a note, there is a whole separate one of these for sneezing questions here:

I know it's impossible to tell from the titles, like, at ALL, and sneezing questions aren't prohibited in this one by any means, but people who only want to ask and answer sneezing questions might have a LOT more fun there, because the people posting here WILL keep bringing the topic back to general randomness 'cause that's what the main focus of this one is, and that might frustrate people who only want to talk about sneeze stuff!)

15 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

(Just a note, there is a whole separate one of these for sneezing questions here:

I know it's impossible to tell from the titles, like, at ALL, and sneezing questions aren't prohibited in this one by any means, but people who only want to ask and answer sneezing questions might have a LOT more fun there, because the people posting here WILL keep bringing the topic back to general randomness 'cause that's what the main focus of this one is, and that might frustrate people who only want to talk about sneeze stuff!)

Good to know! 

15 hours ago, jsneezy said:

Yes. Golf and swimming 

True or False. The person below me sneezes triples or more

Most of the time it’s just one or two for me!

The person below me has an Apple Watch, or at least a smart watch

Does a FitBit count as a smart watch? Because if so, then TRUE as heck.  I love that thing. It tells me my heart rate and when I got a text and when I hit my activity goals for the day it makes confetti go on the screen.  It's got a stopwatch and a timer and an alarm and it helps me find my phone when I lose it somewhere.  I love that thing to the point where not wearing it feels bizarre.

On the same note: the person below me loves technology.

False, I'd say. I'm rather bad with technology and I choose an alternative whenever I can.

The person below me can speak three languages fluently or more.

11 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

False, I'd say. I'm rather bad with technology and I choose an alternative whenever I can.

The person below me can speak three languages fluently or more.

True! Spanish, Catalan, English and a bit of French

The person below me is bad at math! 

9 hours ago, Agaba said:

True! Spanish, Catalan, English and a bit of French

The person below me is bad at math! 

False! I got a B in my A-Levels Maths (Can't say I remember much of it though)

The person below me likes pineapple on pizza

False! Squirrels and there creepy fucking hands creep me out 🤣

t/f - the person below me can do a pull up. 

False, I even had to check what it was haha

The person below believes that food is a love language of its own.

False and honestly I'm kind of okay with that.  See, when I was younger, my best friend and I were obsessed with marine mammals. Collecting toys of them, reading books about them, drawing them, making up wild and wonderful stories about characters of them.  We were like horse girls but with dolphins and porpoises. :laugh: And I was so jealous SHE got to go to Sea World ALL the time and I was stuck going to Disneyland over and over because First World Problems and also this was a different time, back when people could still afford shit because the world hadn't exploded yet.  Back then, swimming with dolphins was a goal we both had because how cool would THAT be?  Now that I know how badly exploited marine mammals in captivity can be, I don't mind so much that I never got to see the orcas at Sea World or swim with dolphins.  Wouldn't mind encountering them in the wild, from a respectful safe distance.  I did see a few Grey Whales while out on a boating trip, that was pretty rad.

The person below me ADORES the summertime.

False! Tried to start a collection multiple times but it never stuck. 

The person below me had a "Sherlock Holmes" era at one point in their life 

True!

The person below me has nice handwriting.

True!  Well at least that’s what people tell me.  

the person below me doesn’t enjoy people until after 10 am.  

False. I don't enjoy people ever, at all. 😂

The person below me received physical mail this week that wasn't junk or a bill.