Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

13 hours ago, Just Older said:

False. I don't enjoy people ever, at all. 😂

The person below me received physical mail this week that wasn't junk or a bill.

Nah I'm too much of a gen z to receive any physical mail.

t/f - the person below me likes savory salads with fruit in them.

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

I just finished a run a few minutes ago so...um...TRUE! Love running SO MUCH, I do it 3x a week unless shit happens or life gets in the way.  I've found it really helps my mental health too.

The person below me thinks that pineapple on pizza is unfairly maligned.

True! I believe pineapple on pizza should be appreciated as something delicious. 😃

The person below me is looking forward to the weekend.

True. 

The person below me has a pet. 

No, not currently.

The person below me remembers an insult they received from when they were, like, 10? 😬

True! Absolutellyyyyyy I remember. 🤣 though I was never really teased all that much, just regular primary school stuff. 

the person below me likes fruity gum.

True...to the point where I have to avoid it out of necessity.  Because while with minty gum my brain understands "This is to chew on to freshen my breath, not to eat", the fruity stuff I absolutely WILL eat like candy if I go anywhere near it.

The person below me likes ice coffee and/or ice tea.

Ohhhhh! So true... *sigh* 🫠 I don't know what it's like where you live, but here in Germany, ice coffee (Eiskaffee) means iced coffee with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on top. 🥰 I have to be careful with that stuff!
Ice tea I like too on hot days, but I don't buy it in bottles because there's too much sugar in it. I buy tea bags, e. g. watermelon/lime flavour etc. It's meant to be prepared with cold water, so it's very convenient.

The person below me likes listening to audio books.

That's true. When I was a kid I had a CD of a man reading The Little Prince and I must have listened to it at least fifty times. I still know some parts by heart. 

The person below me is very clumsy.

• 2 weeks later...

TRUE! I like to look at old coins and things and imagine the lives of the people who once held them.  One of my favourite hobbies is to visit old ruins and imagine what sort of people once stood there so long ago-what jokes did they laugh at, what did they dream of and look forward to, what made them happy and sad? It fascinates me deeply.

The person below me is interested in dinosaurs.

True. As someone who watched Power Rangers as a child. And was fascinated by the concept of "Ancient' Devil Fruits in One Piece as he got older, I can say I NEVER lost my interest in dinosaurs.

The person below me has a specific taste in music

True I LOVE them. so sexy. so fun. yes.

The person below me can tell a difference between a Canadian and American accent. 

True! So very true! Dip them in chocolate and you end up with the very best thing life has to offer, in my very objective opinion.

The person below me's often wearing mismatched socks (or their t-shirt inside out, kind of the same vibe).

True. To me, socks are socks, and if they're the same type/length, I don't care if they're mismatched. The inside out tee though? Not really, or at least not intentionally. 😂

The person below me can ice or roller skate.

True! They've hold a special meaning ever since I read The Little Prince as a kid.

The person below me has already golfed.

Considering I have lived near some golf courses that were apparently, like, really good ones...it might be surprising that this is false, but it is. (I have no idea what makes one golf course better than another one, but there ya go!)  I knew some people that enjoyed golfing on those courses and they would talk about it, but golfing-adjacent is the closest I've ever gotten.

True or false, the person below me has gotten into a new fandom recently. (And if true, tell us a little bit about it!)

More or less false, I’d say. I have started watching a new series (a TV adaptation of a classic novel) recently, but only because my father’s been trying to get me to watch it for years now, and I’m not particularly invested in it.

The person below me has a current streak on Duolingo.

False. But I did have pretty big one about 3 years ago in Spanish, and then I got busy and it died. Oh well.

The person below me has a tattoo/tattoos.

24 minutes ago, Skylacticon said:

False. But I did have pretty big one about 3 years ago in Spanish, and then I got busy and it died. Oh well.

The person below me has a tattoo/tattoos.

True, a few of them. My pride and joy is a bunch of pink flowers done in an ink and watercolour style, and funnily enough the flowers are based on phlox flowers which is NOT where my username comes from (it's a Star Trek thing), but I dig that it matches.  Planning to get a new one to commemorate my cat that passed recently, of his pawprint.  But I need to decide where I want to put it!

True or false, the person below me currently has more than one pet. (And I wanna hear about your cute pets!!!)

False :( I have a dog though and she's so sweet and cuddly. I'd love for her to have a sibling for I'm pretty sure she'd be a terrific big sister, but that wouldn't be affordable. I'd rather spoil her as much as I can instead 🧡🧡🧡

True or false: your dream job as a kid was to be an astronaut.

True! 🤣 There were many professions I was dreaming about as a kid, and being an astronaut was absolutely among them.

True or  false: You have visited a country in Asia.

False, I'd love to though! i think thailand and vietnam will be my next major destinations.

t/f - you have visited a country in Scandinavia 

False, but those countries are on my list - especially if I don't manage to fulfil my wish to see the Northern Lights another way.  But either way, I'd like to go to, say, Norway, just to see the amazing scenery.  Those places look stunning.

The person below me loves playing videogames (I'm counting console, PC, or even casual phone games.  We will have no gamer elitism in this house! :laugh: )