Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 4:

The first thing Bridget had to do was to choose a place to go and try to infect as many people as she could. Since Tia was the first girl to get sick, she got to pick first from the "target bank" of potential places to go to. Bridget saw that Tia's destination was the movie theater. This was a smart choice, Bridget thought, since there were sure to be many people there inside a closed space, which was ideal for the spared of the cold. Looking at the other potential destinations, Bridget's choice was the botanical gardens, where an exotic flowers exhibition was being held. This place might not have been a very closed space, but there were bound to be many people there, and Bridget had pretty bad allergies, which she knew she could use to disguise her cold symptoms.

While most of the park's visitors had to travel by its inner train system, each of the girls participating in Bridget's theme was assigned a special taxi, to take her to the destination of her choice. Of course, using public transportation was an ideal way to spread a cold, but Bridget assumed it would've been too easy. The taxi that drove Bridget was built in a way that completely isolated the passenger from the driver, and Bridget couldn't even see who was driving it. In order to get to her destination, she had to type it into her device, and seconds later the taxi drove away. It didn't take too long before Bridget arrived at the botanical gardens.

Many women were strolling through the gardens, looking at the various flowers in the exhibition. Bridget saw a group of women admiring a magnificent flower, towering high with colorful red and green leaves. The air was filled with the scent of flowers, and she could feel the pollen getting into her nose, even through the congestion which was rapidly building up inside it. She stood next to the group of women.

"Oh my! What a fantastic flower this is" said one of the women.

"Indeed. Look how tall it is" said another woman.

"And how beautiful are those leaves" added a third woman.

"Aaaaa Choooo!" sneezed Bridget, only partially covering her nose and mouth, as to not look too obvious. The women turned to look at her.

"Bless you dear. Are you alright?" asked one of the women.

"Thadk you. Excuse be *sniff* yes, I'b alright *sniff* just sobethig that got idto by dose" Bridget replied.

"Are you sure? You don't sound so well" said the second woman.

"Oh, dod't worry- by voice always soudd like this right after I Ha Chooo! sdeeze" said Bridget, spraying the women with an "unexpected" sneeze.

"Bless you again" said the third woman.

"Thadk you agaid" said Bridget. "Baybe I'b allergic to this flower. I have Choo! pretty bad allergies where I cobe frob, but I Choo! thought I'll be fide dear those A Choo, Choo! exotic flowers. I guess I thought Haaa Chooohooo! wrodg".

The women wished Bridget well as she went to wander a little further into the gardens.

"A Choo, Choo, Ha Ha Ha Choo!" sneezed Bridget as she walked by a couple of women.

"Bless you" said one of the women. "Allergies"?

"Thadk you" said Bridget. "Yes *sniff* I thidk the polled aroudd here is worse thad I thought *sniff* add it's gettig idto by Aaa Choooo! dose".

"Oh I see" said the woman. "My girlfriend has allergies as well, but she seems to be fine around the flowers here" she gestured with her head towards the woman next to her, who nodded in agreement.

"I was sure I would be fide too, but it seebs the flowers here trouble by dose buch bore thad I thought Ha Choooo!" sneezed Bridget.

"Than maybe you should go home" the other woman suggested.

"I'll go hobe sood. I just cad't get edough of lookig at all the beautiful Ha Ha Choo, Choo! flowers here" said Bridget.

"Aaaaaaa Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo, Choo!" Bridget sneezed up a storm as she walked through the gardens.

"Here- looks like you can use those" Bridget looked up and saw a young woman standing in front of her, handing her a travel- size package of tissues.

"Oh, thadk you so buch!" said Bridget as she gratefully accepted the tissues. She took one and blew her nose wetly into it.

"What's making you sneeze so bad? Is it the flowers, or are you sick?" asked the young woman.

"The flowers" Bridget replied and sniffled. "I have terrible allergies. Baybe cobig to this exhibitiod wasd't such a good idea".

"Probably, but at least you should be find once you leave this place" said the young woman. "I heard that there's a bad cold going around, and I really hope not to catch it, but if all you have is allergies than I should be fine standing here and talking to you".

"Ha Haaaa Choooo!" sneezed Bridget. "Yeah *sniff* it's just by allergies, that's all".

Bridget wandered the gardens a little while longer, sneezing anywhere and on anyone she could, but she didn't have more close encounters. After a while, she got a message on her device. She was told to leave the gardens and go to the taxi waiting for her at the entrance, which would take her to her next destination and to the next stage of the race. She took in one last breath of pollen filled air, and left.

TBC

Who will we follow next? You decide:

1) Stick with Bridget

2) Return to Jade

3) Begin Stella's theme

4) Begin Carly's theme

5) Begin Leslie's theme

If you pick option 1, then you need to pick one of the following:

1a) I want Bridget to win the race

1b) I want Tia to win the race

1c) I want Ruby to win the race

1d) I want someone else to win the race

Lots of choosing for you to do, so cast your votes

You know it woild be interesting if jade and bridget's stories were to conect since 1 i trying to spread a cold while the other is trying to avoid it

Part 5:

Jade was welcomed into the hair salon by a young woman who worked there as an assitant to the woman who ran the salon. It was a part of her training on her way to one day be a hairdresser herself, with a salon of her own. There weren't many customers when Jade entered the salon, but she was glad to see that none of them seemed to be sick. However, Jade then saw that the trainee hairdresser's nose was tinged pink, and that the main hairdresser's nose was tinged red.

"Uh oh" thought Jade.

As the trainee washed Jade's hair, she was having a conversation with the main hairdresser.

"So Kat, did you watch 'The Idder Circle' last dight?" asked the hairdresser.

"Oh yeah *sniff* it was a really good *sniff* episode" Kat, the trainee, replied.

"That guy, Tob, is really haddsobe He Etshoo! dod't you thidk?" the hair dresser asked, sneezing into her elbow as she spoke.

"I guess, but Hi Ishoo! I thidk I Shoo! Dod's the really haddsobe ode" Kat replied before sniffling.

"E Tsho! There's sobethig about that Tob though, which I really like" said the hairdresser. "I see I gave you by cold. Sorry about that".

"It's O.K." said Kat. "You cad say that it's a Hi Shoo! occupatiodal hazard".

"Yeah, sobethig like that He E Tshoo!' sneezed the hairdresser.

Between the hairdresser and her trainee sneezing all over the place (though they both tried their best to be careful and not sneeze on any of the customers), Jade couldn't wait to get out of the salon. By the time she was done, her hair looked great, but she wished she could wash it again. In fact, she had a burning desire to wash her entire body. She had absolutely no time for it though, so she just hurried to the nearest train station on her way to the clothing store.

When Jade got on the train there was already a woman in ther car. Once again, Jade's ticket was for the single seat, right in front of the woman. Jade was not surprised when she noticed that the woman in front of her was showing clear signs of sickness- her nostrils were red and she looked like she was constantly on the verge of a sneeze. The train had seven stops before the stop where Jade had to get off to get to the clothing store, and she hoped that the woman in front of her would get off the train as soon as possible, preferably without exposing Jade to more germs than she had already been exposed to that day. The train passed two stops and the woman did nothing but sit there, look miserable, and occasionally dab her nose with a used looking tissue from her purse.

"Haaa........ Haaa....... He......." the woman started breathing heavily when the train made it's way into the third station.

Jade saw the woman lifting both hands to her face, but she took them down a few moments later, when she didn't sneeze.

"He.... He..... Ha....." once again- the woman lifted her hands to her face, but didn't sneeze.

"Ha...... He....... Hoa Tchoo!" the woman sneezed, very wetly, into her hands, just as the train got to the third station. She wiped her hands and nose with the same used tissue that she's been using all ride long.

"Ha T Choo!" the woman sneezed again halfway to the fourth station. This time, she held the used tissue to her nose with one hand, but the force and wetness of the sneeze were enough to disintegrate the soggy remains of the tissue.

"I'b so sorry I'b like this" the woman told Jade. "I caught a horrible cold".

"That's a shame" Jade said, trying to sound sympathetic, but not succeeding as much as she would've liked.

"I'b albost out of tissue" said the woman "add dow by dose is ticklig like crazy He Tchoo!" she suddenly sneezed openly towards Jade's face.

"Oh I'b so sorry agaid" she said. "That sdeeze just sduck up od be He...... He......" she lifted both hands to her face and "Hue Tchoo"!

Jade watched with disgust as the woman was forced to use one of her last remaining tissues for a wery wet and loud blow.

"I really hope I dod't give you by cold" the woman told Jade "it's ad awful ode".

The woman sneezed a few more times during the ride, but tried very hard to cover her nose and mouth and not hit Jade with her sneezes.

When she finally got off the train, Jade really hoped not to encounter more sick people, but alas- the woman behind the counter at the clothing store had a streaming red nose, and she looked flushed with fever.

"Ha Ishoo! Oh, excuse be" she told Jade, who handed her a note with the details of the dress she was supposed to pick up at the store.

"That's a very good choice" the seller told Jade after wetly blowing her nose into a blue handkerchief, into which she had sneezed a moment before. "I assube you ordered it odlide? If so, you should try it od first".

Jade nodded and the seller, still holding the handkerchief to her face, told her where she could find the dress and where she could try it on.

After Jade tried the dress on and made sure it fits her well, she returned to the seller and gave her the dress, so that she could properly pack it for Jade to take away. The seller did so while occasionally sniffling or wiping her nose with her handkerchief.

"He Ashoo!" the seller turned her head to the side and sneezed. She then typed some stuff on the computer standing on the counter. Jade did not envy any woman who would have to touch that computer next, not to mention work alongside someone so sick, but she had problems of her own to worry about- was she imagining it, or could she actually feel some wetness building up inside her nose?

"Alright, everythig seebs to be id order, add I see that the dress is already paid for, so here you go" said the seller. She was handing the packed dress to Jade, but then, her hands busy with the action of handing the dress to Jade, she had to sneeze- "Aaaaa Shooo, Hai Shooo!" a wet double that drenched Jade with spray, despite the seller's last moment efforts to turn her head away from her customer.

Jade cut off the seller apologies, saying that she was in a hurry, which was true. As she left the store, she could hear the seller mumbling feverishly to herself- "Ugh, I should go hobe. I'b sick. I should't have cobe to work today".

"No, you most certainly shoudln't have" Jade thought as she left the store. She wondered how many customers got sick because of that seller's poor decision, and more importantly- was she going to get sick because of that, if she hasn't gotten sick already?

TBC

Once again- a double decision for you people:

Will Jade make it to the gala event, or will she fail and get miserably sick before she does? Comment "Yes" if you want her to make it to the event and "No" if you want her to fail. For now, we will be leaving Jade, so who should we be following next?

1) Leslie

2) Carly

3) Stella

4) Bridget

Cast your votes

Archived