Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun for Everyone (a semi- interactive story)

Likesn

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, macrotwentytwo said:

I don't care - it's all good so just keep going with what you want 

You don't really get how this works, do you? I want people to choose. I have several possible continuations that I have already thought about, or else I wouldn't be offering them. Next time- please choose from the options suggested.

Spoiler: I was secretly hoping most of you would want Jade to make it to the event, so that I can make her get sick there 3:) It was close this time, but I'm glad that's what the most of you chose. Next time we will begin Stella's theme.

Hey, I just like good content. All the options are fine with me so far. If I had a strong opinion, I would state it as I often do. I figured a comment saying it's all good, just keep going would be supportive enough and better than no comment at all. I can keep quiet and wander away from the thread just as easily though....... 

Oh yes please, i agree with having her sick right at the gala~~ Bridget or Carly will do~ ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Part 6:

You're a lifesaver!

We'll, you won't actually be saving lives, but you will be helping a lot. By agreeing to volunteer as a nurse at a private medical facility, you will help the staff there in a time when help is most needed. The place is currently dealing with what looks like some sort of a plague, with lots of patients coming in with cold and flu like symptoms. Patients just keep on coming, and the staff is feeling overwhelmed. To make matters worse- some of the staff had already gotten sick themselves, after taking care of so many sick patients, so you're gonna have to be extra careful and not get sick yourself, or else you'll become part of the problem, rather than part of the solution.

Stella got exited when she read those words on the screen of her device. She was always the type of person who liked taking care of people in need, and this was just the perfect opportunity for her to do that. The facility where she was about to volunteer was only a couple of minutes walk away from where she had entered the park, so she didn't get a chance to see much of the park itself. What she did see looked just like a regular city, only she didn't see anyone.

"Oh good, you're here. You're the new girl, right?" asked a young woman that approached Stella as soon as she entered the building. The woman looked like a nice person, but she also looked pretty exhausted.

"Yeah, that's me" Stella replied. "I'm Stella" she raised her hand for the woman in front of her to shake.

"Audrey" the young woman said. She gave Stella's hand a quick shake before she started talking quite quickly- "I'm just about to finish a double shift, but I'll give you a quick tutorial on what you'll need to do here before I finally go and get some rest. You'll have to change into your uniform first, though. The locker room is just at the end of that hall. Everything you need is there, so just come see me back here when you're good to go".

Stella went to the locker room and found the uniform she was supposed to wear. It was what you might call a "classic" nurse costume- white, with a red plus sign on the headgear. Stella thought it was somewhat old fashioned, but she didn't mind that much. She got dressed and went back to talk to Audrey.

"Alright, here's the drill" said Audrey. "We've been hit by an epidemic of patients with cold and flu like symptoms. Sneezing, runny nose, coughing, an occasional fever, you know how it goes. Your job is going to be helping our patients feel better, so that they could get better. Are you following me so far"?

Stella nodded.

"Good. Did you ever get the chance to take care of sick people with symptoms like this before?" asked Audrey.

Stella nodded again.

"So I guess you already know what to do to make our patients feel better" said Audrey.

"I think I'll manage" said Stella.

"In that case, you'll simply have to wait here until you're called to a patient's room. Once you are, room's number will appear on the screen of your device. There's a map of this place on your device as well, if you get lost or need directions. If you need a prescription for medicine- you'll have to go and talk to the on call doctor. You can always check your device and see who's the on call doctor. Their office is just over there" Audrey pointed at a door not too far away from where they were standing. "Also, if you need help- look for one of the professional nurses. You'll recognize them by their headgear- they'll have a red circle around the plus sign. Do you have any questions"?

"No, I think I'm good" Stella replied.

"Great. Here's a little tip for you- find out what exactly are the symptoms of each patient you take care of. That way, you will be able to understand their needs much better" said Audrey.

"Got it" said Stella.

"Then I guess I can go and rest for a while now. I'll see you again when I come for my next shift. In the meantime- just wait here until you're called to take care of a patient. Good luck" Audrey said and gave Stella a sincere smile.

"Thank you" said Stella returning a smile. Audrey then left.

It hasn't even been 10 minutes since Audrey left, before Stella noticed the number 402 flashing in red on the screen of her device.

"Show time" she thought.

Finding room number 402 wasn't very difficult, and she didn't have to look at the map a lot before she got there. Next to the door, there was a device that looked like a card reader. Stella stood there for a moment before she realized what she needed to do.  She placed the screen of her device in front the reader, and the door opened. The little room looked nice, like a room of a fancy motel. A young woman was lying in bed.

"Hello. My name is Stella. How can I help you?" Stella asked the young woman in bed.

"Dice to beet you, Stella. I'b Lori Hi Ishoo!" the young woman sneezed into her hand. She then sniffled wetly a couple of times. Her nose was pink.

"Bless you, Lori. I see your nose has been bothering you" said Stella.

"Yes" said Lori and sniffled. "I've caught this cold a couple of days ago, add it's beed ruddy ever sidce. It tickles a lot as well".

"So this cold got you sneezing as well" said Stella.

"Ih Shoo!" sneezed Lori. "Oh yes *sniff* but what bothers be bost is how ruddy by dose is. I just *sniff* cad't get it to stop".

"I bet you've been using lots of tissues then" said Stella.

"Tods. I've odly beed here for about a day add a half *sniff* add I'b about to fidish by third box" said Lori.

"Poor girl. That's one runny nose you have" said Stella.

"Hei Shoo, Ih Shoo, He Ishoo! Oh, cad you please help be?" Lori asked, sniffling furiously. "I just dod't kdow what to do with by ruddy dose".

"I have and idea" said Stella. "Wait here. I'll be back in a moment".

Stella rushed to the storage room, and before too long she found what she was looking for- a drawer full of handkerchiefs. She picked a pink one, and hurried back to room number 402, where she found Lori anticipating another sneeze.

"Hi..... He....... oh it tickles so buch" Lori said as she waved her hands in front of her face.

Stella moved closer to Lori, and just when the tickle inside Lori's nose passed the point of no return, Stella placed the handkerchief in front of Lori's face, and- "Hi Ih Shoo!" Stella caught Lori's sneeze with the handkerchief. 

"Oh *sniff sniff* thadk you" said Lori.

"Try blowing your nose with this" Stella told her. Lori then blew her nose wetly into the handkerchief.

"How did it feel?" asked Stella.

"Buch better. Thadks, durse Stella" Lori said with a smile.

"That's what I thought" said Stella, pleased with the way Lori addressed her as a nurse. "Keep it. You won't have to use so many tissues that way, and it would feel a lot better on your poor little nose. I'll get you a new one when you're done with this one".

Stella was happy that she managed to help Lori feel a little better.

"Things went pretty well with my first patient" she thought. "Now let's see how I handle my other patients.

TBC

What should we do next time?

1) Continue following Stella

2) Begin Leslie's theme

3) Return to Bridget

4) Begin Carly's theme

Cast your votes

Part 7:

Carly's destination was just across the street from where she had entered the park. It was a large white building. Before she crossed the streed to enter the building, Carly took another look at the words on the screen of her device:

We thank you for agreeing to volunteer for our experiment. The common cold has been bothering people for much too long, and if we're ever going to find a way to cure it we're going to need to learn as much as we can about it. Unfortunately, an experiment like this requires test subjects. That's where you come in. We know you probably have better things to do with your time than being sick with a cold, but we hope that this experiment might help us find new and better ways to deal with it. The objective of this experiment is to help us learn more about the different stages of the common cold, and the way in which it progresses from one stage to another. In order to do that, we need to witness a few full cycles of the cold, in different people. Thus, we're constantly changing the test subjects once they complete a full cycle of their cold. The experiment is being held inside a quarantined space. You'll be brought into that space instead of a test subject at the end of their cold cycle. Once you're infected with the cold, you'll stay inside the quarantined space with the other test subjects until your cold runs its course. Thank you again for making this sacrifice for the good of science and your fellow human beings.

It all sounded very dramatic, Carly thought, but she guessed it was just a part of the theme. Once Carly entered the buidling, a group of people wearing biohazard suites led her into the quarantined space, but before she could enter that space, she had to wait a while inside a buffering room. As she sat in that room, the door leading to the quarantined space opened and a woman walked into the room. She looked like she was just starting to recover from a bad cold- her hair was messy, her nose red and chapped, and her face pale and tired.

"Ho Eshoo, Ha Eshoo! Oh, egxcuse be" said the woman, her voice sounded low, soft and very congested.

"Bless you" Carly told her. "If you're here, than I guess this means you've reached the end of your cold cycle".

"That's right He Esh Shoo! I'b just startig to get over a derrible code" said the woman.

"How do you feel?" asked Carly.

"Well *sniff* you bight dot believe it by the soudd of by voice add how I look, but I'b actually startig to feel better" the woman replied.

"That's good to hear" said Carly. "I guess this means you've been feeling worse before"?

"Oh yes, buch worse" the woman said and then sneezed into her hands- "Ha Ashoo! I'b still sig though" she said. It seemed like every time she sneezed the congestion in her nose, which was just beginning to clear up, returned with a vengeance.

"What was it like for you in there?" Carly asked the woman, who blew her big, red nose into a tissue.

"The wobed id there are all very dice" the woman replied "but beig sick is do fud, especially if your cold gets really bad *sniff* like bide did".

"How long did it take you to get sick?" asked Carly.

"I was begiddig to show by first sybptobs id less thad two days" the woman replied and sniffled. "It wasd't very surprisig, with all the cold gerbs flyig aroudd".

"And did your cold get worse fast?" asked Carly.

"He Geshoo!" the woman let a very messy sneeze into the remains of her tissue before replying- "Very fast. It was worse thad ady cold I've ever had".

"Sounds like I'm in for a lot of fun" said Carly.

"You'll be alright. It's just a Esh Shoo! cold after all, eved if it is a really bad ode" said the woman.

At that moment, the door to the quarantined space opened, and Carly realized it was time for her to move on.

"Feel better" Carly told the woman, who was blowing her nose into another tissue.

"Thadks. You too" the woman told Carly, who then moved on.

The quarantined space looked somewhat like a hotel suite, with everything a small group of people needed in order to live comfortably for a few days. Carly found herself in what appeared to be a living room, with a couple of couches and chairs, a large television and a table, which was covered with piles of used tissues, half empty boxes of cough drops and two used looking bottles of nasal spray.

"Hello" Carly almost jumped when she heared the sound of someone talking to her. She turned around and saw a young woman.

"You bust be the dew girl, right? *sniff* Sorry about by voice- I've odly just started to get stuffed up. I bust be cobig dowd with a cold" said the young woman. If she hasn't heard her speak, Carly wouldn't have been able to tell that she was getting sick.

"Yep, that's me. I'm Carly".

"Dice to beet you, Carly. I'b He Tishoo! Skler".

"Bless you, Skyler" said Carly. "How long have you been in here"?

"It's by third day here" Skyler replied.

"Then I guess you were the new girl until I arrived" said Carly.

Skyler nodded.

"And you're only just starting ro get sick?" asked Carly.

"That's right. I've dever beed ode of those people who get sick easily" said Skyler "but with everyode aroudd be sick with a cold, it was odly a batter of tibe udtil I catch ode of by ode Hih E Tshoo! Excuse be. The sdeezes are pretty dew".

"Bless you again" said Carly. "How many people are in here right now"?

"There's a total of five wobed id here at ady gived tibe" Skyler replied. "I guess you've bet Victoria, the girl who just left"?

"Yeah. She did not look well" said Carly.

"That's because she had a very bad cold, add she was odly just startig to get better Hi Ye TshShoo!" Skyler let out a wet, spraying sneezes.

Carly then heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

"That's the other wobed, cobig to say hello" Skyler said, wiped her nose with the back of her hand, and sniffled.

A few moments later, three more women entered the room. The first one let out a series of tired sounding coughs into her fist as she walked in, the second one was covering her face with a handkerchief, and the third one came in with a pre- sneeze expression on her face, which resulted in a loud- "Ha Reshoo"!

"Everyode- this is Carly" said Skyler. "Carly, these are Begad" she pointed at the woman with the handkerchief, "Paige" she pointed at the coughing woman, "add Heleda" she pointed at the sneezing woman, who sneezed again and groand- "Hua Resha! Ahhhh".

"Begad was the last ode to arrive here before be" Skyler continued "add dow she's dealig with a ruddy, stuffed up dose. Heleda add Paige's cold are at a bore advadced stage. The people ruddig this research boditor our vital sigds add bedical data to bake sure do ode gets too sick to stay here. That's all you deed to kdow, basically".

"Hi everyone" said Carly. "Nice to meet you all". She wondered what her own cold would be like.

TBC

In the next part, will we

1) Return to Stella

2) Stay with Carly

3) Start with Leslie

4) Return to Bridget

Cast your votes

Archived