• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

Anyone have the clips of a black lady sniffing pepper and a guy is with her. It was on youtube...He is telling her to hold them back and she tries a couple of times.....it was on here a while ago but i couldnt find it when backtracking.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone remember the show "Welcome Freshmen" on Nickelodeon?

It was on in the early 90's. It was a sketch comedy kind of like Saved by the bell. Anyway I remember one good scene w/female sneezes....a whole sketch worth. Only saw it once and I was very young but I remember it being really good.

Edited by Lynne

All right so i tried looking up Saved By the Bell in the search engine thingy on here to see if yall already knew about this, but it wouldn't let me search for some reason, so don't hold it against me if this has already been mentioned.

On the episode "Aloha Slater", Zach is trying to make it look like Slater is dying from a disease and when the girls ask what Slater's symptoms are, Zach tells them that it's memory loss, itching, and sneezing. So Zach has Screech put pepper on Zach's arm so when he reaches over on Slater's desk to get a pencil, he can accidentally rub his arm under Slater's nose. So that happens and then Slater's nose twitches and he gets a slight pre-sneeze look on his face before sneezing 3 times into his hands. The sneezes aren't really anything special, but they're ok i guess. Then Zach puts ants on him and he stands up and starts itching but also he sneezes 1 more time on camera and then a few seconds/minutes later i was pretty sure i heard another sneeze.

Again sorry if this has already been talked about...

SweetP :winkkiss:

p.s. i put this in the wrong place 'cause i'm not really "looking for..." anything, i'm not exactly sure how it ended up in here lol, if someone wants to move it, they can, if not...that's cool too

Edited by SweetP
  • 2 weeks later...

hey.. a while ago there was a female sneezer by the name of Nicole that posted wavs on bondi's wav page...i was just wondering if any1 still had any of those wavs by chance?

Obrams, the re-distribution of owned material that was removed from distribution by its creator is not something you want to get into. It stirs up lots of bad feelings. If personally contributed .wavs that were once on Bondi's page aren't there anymore, it's because their creator wanted them taken down, so the best course of action is to respect that.

In addition, Nicole is still a member here, so the best course of action may be to PM her directly if you're looking for her wavs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest giovinco

:heart: this is so hot! but.. who was filming? and why did the second person never talk? and wasn't the sneezer aware of being filmed??

LOL too much questions :)

but I loved this video!

If you click on the channel owner's name, everything is explained in his profile.

Sorry but I thought we had discussed to include that kind of information when the link was posted in the first place.

Previous discussion doesn't mean you can toss out manners when asking for clarification... Just try to remember that we're all trying to work together here so that everybody can share this stuff. ;)

A reminder to all to please include descriptions when posting JustinTV links, as they're difficult to find otherwise.

hey! video has been removed! someone has saved the video? Someone I can send?

does anyone know where the daily show clip of the red head girl sneezing went? it used to be on here and it has vanished! anyone know?

Folks, please post your requests in the appropriate threads :D

I'm looking for clips from Deep Space Nine where the pregnant Kira experiences sneezing as a symptom of her pregnancy

Hmmm... I only heard it in passing too, so you may well be right there. (I feel like a sneeze-archeologist hahaha!). Anyone else have any more clues?

I happend to be around when the female site was up. It had her personal waves, so I guess she took down her own waves and kept the rest (male waves)

Anybody have the Dr. Michael Samuels audition by a girl named Ashley? She tries to induce by pepper but it just makes her nose burn so she ends up doing some very convincing fake sneezes instead.

Anybody have the Dr. Michael Samuels audition by a girl named Ashley? She tries to induce by pepper but it just makes her nose burn so she ends up doing some very convincing fake sneezes instead.

I think I have that :bday:

I was searching for a strange clip, it was just sound, in a car which was moving, it was a 4x4 i think.

And there was a girl who was sneezing really loud for about 15-30 seconds..

A myspace clip of 2006. The keywords were strange, it wasn't underage but it had been lost when they decided to delete "myspace & youtube clips" topic to create the new one, saving just youtube clips.. Anyone saved it? Or.. How can I search in the old topic?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I know it's a long shot but I kinda fell in love with Amanda Seyfried after seeing Mama Mia ( I know guys, I didnt pick the movie;))

but has anyone ever seen/heard her sneeze somewhere/anywhere/anyplace? Or am i the only one here, who'se dying to marry this gorgeous woman?

Thanks all!