Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Does anybody know the name of the Scrubs episode where JD was trying to avoid the Janitor and then he sneezed?

I believe it's called "my two dads" It's toward the beginning. I could be wrong tho.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

There's an old clip of x-files outtakes where David Duchovny sneezes, but it's all edited to sound funny. Someone said they edited it back to a normal sneeze. Anyone have that?

• 2 weeks later...

Has alone seen or might have clips for an late 1990s Australian TV show called Medivac (also know some places in the world as Adrenaline Junkies)? Season 2 Episode 14 (I think) titled "Gates to the Kingdom" sounds as if it has awesome female sneezing in it from a character named Candy.

I'm looking for clips from Smallville season 4, episode 14 entitled "Krypto" which features Lois Lane, played by Erica Durance, sneezing several times throughout the episode from an allergy to dogs. Anyone have these?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know of any movies...but... Somewhere there is a real photo of a Marilyn Monroe real sneeze. She is exiting a building and on a sidewalk with Joe DiMaggio when the photographer got a great mid-sneeze photo. I saw it twice but never captured it. It does exist somewhere (probably in some book on her or Joe's life).

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what it's called but there were two cartoon superhero/villeins fighting and they both had colds. I think that they had sidekick cats.

• 2 weeks later...

People today I was in a meeting with 45 guys and something incredible happened ten of them sneezed one after others it was amazing I though for one second that I was in my dream. Ten handsome guys blond with the white skin turned red while they started sneezing it was beautiful I can't get out of my head ,,,

• 1 month later...
metalknight2099

Does anyone know where there are any vidoes where there is allergy sneezing from flowers? I mean visual not audio. I would love to see some.

I seem to recall that a few years ago there was a clip of James May from Top Gear floating around? Would anyone happen to know where I could find it, or perhaps even have a copy saved?

I remember from my childhood there was an episode of Police Academy- the animated series where a character sneezed a few times. It was a male character (Tackleberry I think). Sadly been unable to find it ever since :(, If anyone knows anymore about it, or where is be able to find it, I would be most grateful :)

• 3 months later...

I don't know what it's called but there were two cartoon superhero/villeins fighting and they both had colds. I think that they had sidekick cats.

This sounds very interesting.

Did anybody capture the sneezes from Naturally Sadie Hal's kitchen episode?

Why is this one so hard to find?

morningsniffle11.gif

Hey I know this girl!!! She's a co-worker of mine. No seriously, she really is! tongue_ss.gif

What is this from?

its a clip that this person did on clips4sale.com

morningsniffle11.gif

Hey I know this girl!!! She's a co-worker of mine. No seriously, she really is! tongue_ss.gif

What is this from?

One of her videos. Her stage name is BlackRose

Does anyone still have the audio clip of Claudia Winkleman?

Same, I've been looking for that clip too!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember a clip that used to float around on YouTube...it was called something along the lines of "Nubiacosta sneezing" and it was a Spanish looking woman with dark hair, and she's watching something on her laptop and she sneezes twice in a row. It was always just a clip of the sneeze and I can't find it anymore when I type in that title. I figured it might have been on HeavyRocer's old page or SFHOH. If anyone could help me out I would so appreciate it!