• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

On 9/6/2014 at 5:25 PM, Pseudosneeze said:

While I haven't had any luck locating it for download online, I did get a VHS of Shades Of Love: Champagne For Two on eBay for just under $4 (and free shipping). I was surprised to find out that not only does the main character have a cold at the beginning of the movie, but she catches another one by the end. Plus, the clips I'd initially found (years ago) of it through the community were a bit disjointed, so there's a few more sneezes at the start than I realized.

Finally got my computer set up to rip VHS tapes. Quality isn't stellar, but I clipped every single sneeze.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qs3wt9b6by9sh7p/Shades_Of_Love_-_Champagne_For_Two_-_Kirsten_Bishop.wmv

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone here a Brooklyn Nine Nince avid watcher? I watched the first season, but not anything past that. I saw a screen cap set on tumblr recently with Holt in a chair and tissues and tea mugs and medicine all aronud him and I'm dying to know what episode it's from. It's gotta be past S1 because I would ahve remembered that if it were from S1. I just need to know season and episdoe. That's all I care about. Please and thank you. 

14 hours ago, flowerpower67 said:

Is anyone here a Brooklyn Nine Nince avid watcher? I watched the first season, but not anything past that. I saw a screen cap set on tumblr recently with Holt in a chair and tissues and tea mugs and medicine all aronud him and I'm dying to know what episode it's from. It's gotta be past S1 because I would ahve remembered that if it were from S1. I just need to know season and episdoe. That's all I care about. Please and thank you. 

think its season 3 episode 12? The one where Holt and Jake get the mumps

21 hours ago, flowerpower67 said:

Did you already see the episode where Holt sneezes in a flashback? 

On 4/3/2017 at 8:57 AM, sneezingbeauty said:

think its season 3 episode 12? The one where Holt and Jake get the mumps

Thanks! I'll do some more investigating when I have a free moment! But thank you for pointing me in the right direction

On 4/3/2017 at 3:40 PM, AnonyMouse said:

Did you already see the episode where Holt sneezes in a flashback? 

If it's past S1, then no. And if not, I don't remember. Sorry

1 hour ago, flowerpower67 said:

If it's past S1, then no. And if not, I don't remember. Sorry

Okay, just wanted to throw that out there in case you're interested! One from him and one from Rosa in S2.

17 hours ago, AnonyMouse said:

Okay, just wanted to throw that out there in case you're interested! One from him and one from Rosa in S2.

cool, I'll be on the look out for when I find time to catch up

• 4 weeks later...

I recall there being a seemingly out-of-nowhere sneeze in one of the episodes of what I presume to be the Godzilla cartoon, but I can't figure out which one. It was literally a two second thing I happened to catch while babysitting, but I have zero real info on it other than that it looked kind of obscure.

Is it one where they go inside his nose and get sneezed out? i've seen it on yahoo groups posted many years ago ^^

No, not that; it was one of the human characters who was sneezing. Male, I think, and (though I hate describing a sneeze as such this way) pretty badly acted. It may even have been a double, and I *think* he was holding a tissue of some kind before it cut to the next scene.

I did a little more poking around online, and the artwork on the DVD cover looked like the 1998 series. But that's all I've got.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for the old sitcom Head of The Class episode And Then There Were None. Basically in this episode the main character has the flu but is in denial and ends up giving it to the entire school.

• 1 month later...

I know that the entirety of Ultimate Spider-Man S01E08 'Back in Black' involves Peter Parker sneezing singles constantly. Also Danny Phantom has an episode 'What You Want' S01E06 with many female sneezes from Sam and and few male sneezes from Danny and Tucker. *Both episodes are from colds👌

Okay so I'm wondering if anyone has found a clip of Britney Spears sneezing. Not that I'm really into her but she said some interesting things during a interview and likened sneezing too.........a different kind of release. Almost sounded like she might have our fetish at least a little. The interview is on YouTube and she basically says she really indulges in her sneezes and I would love to see one.

• 1 month later...

This is a long shot but does anyone have an episode of the BBC's "Play for Today" called "Iris in the Traffic, Ruby in the Rain"? The titular Ruby has a cold through out the 1 hour 15 minute episode with much sneezing and nose blowing. Its from 1981 but if anyone has a copy and is willing to share that would be fantastic.

4 hours ago, bvbvbv01 said:

Hey guys, I need your help. I am looking for the girl at 1:49 in this video: https://youtu.be/_QWpBgvM4lc

Thanks 😉

Its Lily from Lily's Fantastic Fetish, she had videos on Clips 4 sale some time ago, I think the channel has been deleted and all her videos as well :/

Heya, I'm trying to find this actress's name mostly so I can get a blooper real of her sneezing. There used to be a video up on YouTube where she ended up sneezing at the end (the video was called "Celebrity sneeze 3"), but since then the video's been taken down and I'm trying to see if I can find the clip elsewhere. I thankfully managed to save a few pictures of this actress:

In the first one she says "gonna sneeze..." and then in the second one, she takes a deep breath, but the sneeze goes away :P

Right at the end of the video, this same actress is talking to someone and she ends up sneezing; right there the video ends. I would like to know if anyone knows who this actress is or what she has been in; any and all help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Screenshot_2016-10-15-14-48-01.png

Screenshot_2016-10-15-14-48-13.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

Itching for a cat episode for naked truth where Tea Leoni can't stop sneezing in a pet store

I’ve been searching for that one for years now. 

• 1 month later...

I need help finding the following:

Kleenex Ads

#1: A man is sneezing as he boards an airplane and looks for his seat. This ad appeared around 2000.

#2: A woman is sneezing to pollen and she slips down a hill. This ad also appeared around 2000.

#3: A man is sneezing in bed and calls for his wife, whose name might be Debbie. This ad might have appeared around 2000 or 2001.

Puffs Ad

It came on in 2000 where a man sneezed when it was snowing, a woman sneezed on an airplane, and a teenage boy sneezed while walking with a girl in the rain. The ad was set to classical music.

Tylenol Ad

This ad featured sneezing with words. It appeared around 2003 or 2004.

If these have already found, please let me know.

3 hours ago, Sneezerific said:

Puffs Ad

It came on in 2000 where a man sneezed when it was snowing, a woman sneezed on an airplane, and a teenage boy sneezed while walking with a girl in the rain. The ad was set to classical music.

Just a reminder that no video or audio clips involving people under 18 may be posted anywhere on the forum.