Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Okay, so... this is based on hearsay, so I don't know for myself if there is sneezing in either, but...

From what I've read on it, the movie "Safe" from the '90s, opens with Julianne Moore's character sneezing. And another movie titled "Office Killer" is claimed to begin with establishing that 'everyone in the office has a cold'. I haven't seen either of them and I can't find them online either, so I can't say. But grrroaaar, what if there is and I'm missing out!! :blink:

So... anyone seen those? Is there sneezing? Have a clip?

I come bearing the loveliest gift I can imagine, for you Chanel: Julianne Moore in SAFE. It's at around 2:20...the very end of this clip. If you can get your hands on a DVD, it's worth watching because 1) It's an amazing movie, and 2) During the commentary, at this part, Julianne says "This was hard to do." And the director laughs at her, to which she replies, "It is! It's hard to sneeze realistically!" :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyRRsGtYHE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

A couple of classic movies: Design for Scandal with Rosalind Russell, and Affectionately Yours with Merle Oberon. The former has a rose allergy, the latter a cold. Both women are beautiful.

Okay, so... this is based on hearsay, so I don't know for myself if there is sneezing in either, but...

From what I've read on it, the movie "Safe" from the '90s, opens with Julianne Moore's character sneezing. And another movie titled "Office Killer" is claimed to begin with establishing that 'everyone in the office has a cold'. I haven't seen either of them and I can't find them online either, so I can't say. But grrroaaar, what if there is and I'm missing out!! :blink:

I come bearing the loveliest gift I can imagine, for you Chanel: Julianne Moore in SAFE. It's at around 2:20...the very end of this clip. If you can get your hands on a DVD, it's worth watching because 1) It's an amazing movie, and 2) During the commentary, at this part, Julianne says "This was hard to do." And the director laughs at her, to which she replies, "It is! It's hard to sneeze realistically!" :P

Yesss, thank you! :D Finally an actress who admits it - but she did it very well! ^_^ Makes you wonder how much she practised to get it right... :P

• 2 weeks later...

would anyone happen to know if there are higher quality scans/rips of the Elvira comic in the SF gallery? or at least where to find the comic in it's full form?

there was a comic based on the Elvira TV show host in which she's cursed with a sneeze bug which becomes into more and more giant sneezes towards the end, in which she passes them onto the guy who cursed her. even though it's in the gallery, they're in low resolution and admittedly hard to see for me.

i wasn't sure if this needed a different thread, but i'd thought i'd post it here since i'm technically 'looking for' it.

• 3 weeks later...

I can remember years ago- back when I first started lurking on here- there was a topic called 'Sneezing While Hiding: There should be a list' (or something like that). It had literally just about every movie, tv show etc. that ever featured a character sneezing whilst hiding. It was such a great thread. Unfortunately I've never been able to find it since, which is such a shame, as that's my absolute favourite scenario.

So I'm going through a phase right now and if someone can just write a new tas joker fic I will love you forever and write something for you too. Hahahahhahahhahahaha but seriously though. Okay thank you I'll go back to my awkward state of being.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone remember a cartoon called the littles? :3 i know there've been sneezes from the children, but the elder cousin Dinky has sneezed from a few episodes as well. i can't remember which ones, though, it's been a long time since i saw the series on DVD... :upset:

• 2 weeks later...

The Littles... if I'm thinking of the right thing, I believe the episodes of it are available on iTunes? I can do some research & check for you when I get home from rehearsal.

It won't let me read or see the pictures

there are no pictures. ^^; unless you count the banner... lol it's essentially a review but it discusses what issue it is and sums it up with a review.

Elvira #102

"Creative Force: Strom, Sutton, Patterson, Howell, Frazier, Anderson

Publisher: Claypool Comics

Shadowy secret societies and organizations like the Roscurians; The Knights Templar; Freemasons; Wackenhut Corporation; Illuminati; Skull and Bones; The Knights of Malta; The Bilderberg Group; The Trilateral Commission can't keep me away from a great comic book like Elvira #102!

The reason why these societies came to mind, is because when Elvira was thinking of all the enemies that she has in the second story 'Right Back at Choo!' it's almost like a secret conspiracy of enemies are out to get Elvira at any given moment. Elvira has to always be on her toes. I think I'm jumping ahead of myself.

Now to that second story. I see Elvira is taken by Dr. Kovatch. This story was sort of creepy too, only because Elvira is dealing with a curse set upon her by an admiring fan. A fan who takes claim of being the #1 fan of Elvira. Now I can see the fan's point on the sneezing and jiggling, but having a stalker could be a frightening experience.

Luckily Elvira is able to handle herself in any kind of situation. Both of these stories were very well written and the art on both stories was done with clarity and nice detailing. I have one thing to say about this latest issue. Bravo! "

I remember there were some episodes of the teenage mutant ninja turtles from the 2003 series.

They were in season four, and were called Return of Savanti pt1 and pt2 and there was one called Adventures in Turtle Sitting.

I remember they involved one of them coming down with what seemed to be a cold and then it turned out it was actually something that made him into a monster for a bit. The storyline actually was pretty heartwrenching at certain points to. Even past the episodes with no sneezing, the storyline itself is well worth seeing the conclusion to.

(First of all, I realised that I never debunked the "Office Killer" movie rumour. There is indeed a cold going around, and it's mentioned several times. Jeanne Tripplehorn's character is the only one who actually shows symptoms, she coughs several times, blows her nose and in at least one scene she has quite believable feverishly glassy eyes (also, she speaks in an amazing stuffy voice), but there is no sneezing from either her or any of the other characters. Her character does keep that cold throughout the movie, but it's not worth sitting through for. I wish I could say it was, but it really isn't. However if you're drunk and want to watch something that's too disgusting to be a comedy, and too ridiculous to be a horror movie, give it a shot.)

Now that I have given my report on that, I'm just gonna ask what I'm really here to ask... does anyone have anything on Sandra Bullock? Acted or real?

There was this very short series when I was very small called "Nanalan" about this puppet girl. It's really bizarre. After doing some research for nostalgia's sake, there was a 30 minute series on TV with an episode called "Big Sneeze" which sparked my curiosity. While I've found Mona-A-Go-Go and Sick As A Dog (both were very very cute), I'm on the hunt for the elusive episode 2.

If there's anyone with the episode, that'd be awesome.

• 1 month later...

Okay so I'm looking for male sneezes (which there aren't many good ones out there I've noticed, so sad) but specifically I really like holdbacks, long buildups, talkies, and denial from cold. It doesn't have to be all of these in one but I'm trying to find some good ones and keep coming back to either ones I've already heard before (still very good mind you) or females and other women just don't usually do it for me.

Something like this?

Well.......yes lolz but I've heard that before haha still very good though I love your voice can never quite place the accent but I like it

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this clip on youtube a while ago called Job Interview sneeze. Where a girl comes into a job interview and can't stop sneezing, them the interviewer starts sneezing at the end for some reason. At the end the interviewer angrily kicks out the girl, noting how weird the situation was. I believe the girl's name might've been Veronica or something close to that? The video has since been removed from youtube, I believe. Anyway big thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

I saw this clip on youtube a while ago called Job Interview sneeze. Where a girl comes into a job interview and can't stop sneezing, them the interviewer starts sneezing at the end for some reason. At the end the interviewer angrily kicks out the girl, noting how weird the situation was. I believe the girl's name might've been Veronica or something close to that? The video has since been removed from youtube, I believe. Anyway big thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

I think I've seen similar clips on youtube but all with girls sigh

i have seen on a few favourites playlists the movie 'ted' gag reel but it is blocked on youtube due to copyright. i have been searching for soooo long just to see the sneeze but i havent got anywhere. i even bought the dvd from amazon just to watch it but it only came with the main disc and turns out its only on the blu ray one :( does anyone fancy helping me search for it?

• 2 weeks later...

probably look pretty desperate now lol, but i swear i remember a video on youtube where i think they were playing a 'not my arms' challenge or something, and a male (i think) sneezed into the other ones hand like they were his. does anyone remember this or am i just making it up? :/

• 2 weeks later...

i have seen on a few favourites playlists the movie 'ted' gag reel but it is blocked on youtube due to copyright. i have been searching for soooo long just to see the sneeze but i havent got anywhere. i even bought the dvd from amazon just to watch it but it only came with the main disc and turns out its only on the blu ray one :( does anyone fancy helping me search for it?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cy1vgI found the blooper reel :D I can't get over his cute Boston accent<3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cy1vgI found the blooper reel :D I can't get over his cute Boston accent<3

Damn its been removed :(