• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

There was a commercial for an allergy medicine. It showed a wave of pollen while Ride of the Valkyries played in the background. As the wave went through people, they sneezed. I only remember the pollen, the music, and sneezes. No idea what the product was.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this has been said already. But there are two episodes of Charmed where Phoebe sneezes.
One in the earlier episodes, and ne in the later episodes. Sorry I'm not sure of the names. I don't have the dvd collection to look at.

• 1 month later...
On December 13, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Pseudosneeze said:

There was a commercial for an allergy medicine. It showed a wave of pollen while Ride of the Valkyries played in the background. As the wave went through people, they sneezed. I only remember the pollen, the music, and sneezes. No idea what the product was.

For a second I thought you said the valkaries themselves were sneezing because of pollen! :D

i know exactly what commercial you are talking about but the product name itself escapes me...the sneezes and music combined were too distracting ;)

• 3 weeks later...

YouTube user Euchante posted a clip with video ID zCR7Z3TbF7w in which she sneezed once while cleaning her nose with an electric cleansing brush. She talks about how this always makes her sneeze and then, of course, it does (from 6:20 to 7:00 in the clip). The sneeze also appeared at 0:25 in a clip with video ID E_lr0VeGTIc posted by YouTube user heavyrocer. If anyone has this clip and could make it available somewhere, I would very much appreciate it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2016 at 10:35 AM, pluto said:

YouTube user Euchante posted a clip with video ID zCR7Z3TbF7w in which she sneezed once while cleaning her nose with an electric cleansing brush. She talks about how this always makes her sneeze and then, of course, it does (from 6:20 to 7:00 in the clip). The sneeze also appeared at 0:25 in a clip with video ID E_lr0VeGTIc posted by YouTube user heavyrocer. If anyone has this clip and could make it available somewhere, I would very much appreciate it.

The sneeze itself appears at the very end (6:19) of a recently posted collection (video ID 3-I3F4SPfKA). It would be great if someone has the full clip in original resolution (quality).

• 2 weeks later...
On November 1, 2015 at 2:34 PM, RediChalyn said:

Okay so I'm looking for male sneezes (which there aren't many good ones out there I've noticed, so sad) but specifically I really like holdbacks, long buildups, talkies, and denial from cold. It doesn't have to be all of these in one but I'm trying to find some good ones and keep coming back to either ones I've already heard before (still very good mind you) or females and other women just don't usually do it for me.

Do these two videos fit for you? They're fake but very realistic and sexy, also some pretty good build-ups. The first one has three sneezes in a row, starting at 9:38. Very nice build-up for the first and third. Then there's another at 13:20, also a pretty good build-up. :D The second has three sneezes in a row, starting at 0:20. Then there's a fourth at around 0:50. Decent build-ups there, too. 

• 3 months later...

Louise McNamara in her educational TV show All About You. Episode titles suggest it's "Sneezles, Wheezles And Measles".

I'm looking for a tv show I can't remember whether it was a cartoon it not but basically everyone was sick with like the flu or something and the main character wasn't. Everyone at school had it except him and he tried to get sick but to no avail. So finally everyone got  better and return to school and this day they were going on a field trip to the beach and he finally caught it and had to go home. This is all I remember from the plot.

I'm looking for a scene from a movie. It's a older woman I think she has an american southern accent. Big overdone sneezes into a hanky. Takes place outside on a porch while she's sitting down and I think she may have been a mother-in-law...not sure if I'm remembering that correctly. It's an older film and I remember watching a clip somewhere but now I can't find it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody remember a video with a beautiful young woman (I think she may have been Indian?) having a long sneezing fit on a bed? The woman was getting into all these different positions on the bed while she was sneezing and she talked about how she was getting herself turned on. Easily one of the hottest sneezing videos I've ever watched. I found it on Youtube only a month ago but I forgot to save it and now I can't find it :( If anybody knows the video I'm talking about, please let me know. 

I'm still looking for a TV commercial which I think was a Walgreen's ad for allergy medicine, from the 1990s maybe. A guy on a ladder leaning against a flowering fruit tree sneezed, another guy honked his nose while in a boat on the lake and caused geese to erupt into the air, and there was a third part to the ad too (a guy on a horse, sneezing?). Have never been able to find it.

• 4 weeks later...

There was this video where a woman is, like, sneezing and seriously degrading the viewer (saying things like "you liked that, didn't you? you're disgusting" etc... I don't remember it verbatim!!) and I think it may have been from one of those clip sites but I originally saw it on YouTube. I've combed though the site over and over so I think it might have been taken down, and I looked on a few other fetish/clip sites and did some Google searches too, but I keep coming up empty! Does anyone remember a video like this? Or maybe know something so you can put me in the right direction?

Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a couple of years ago there were some vids of this boyband, (for some reason I think they were either Spanish or Italian). There was one member who was fairly sneezy and sneezed quite often in each of the vids that were posted.

As far as i am aware this has not occurred on film yet so i'm not like, searching for a lost clip exactly, which is what his thread seems to be for. But however i don't want to start an entire new thread and be really obnoxious like that so i'm stealing a tiny bit of this thread to not so much enter a plea for help finding a pre-existing thing, but more for like... If This Happens Please Post Immediately, which i feel is equally valid and also related enough to this thread that it isn't necessarily a jack. 

So if anyone happens to come across any clips of Patrick Warburton please post immediately and tag me...... thank u....

Edited by PuddinPop
Formatting woes.
  • 1 month later...