Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Hey guys, this is super vague but I'll try my best to remember it! If anyone used to go on Kisa's kushami bishounen, the clip was there but since the website is down, I can't access it anymore.

It's an anime in which these two guys are sat on a bus and sneeze at almost the same time, one really gruff sounding and the other high pitched. The sneezes are offscreen, and then after it shows the two sat on the bus, and I thiiink the guy with the lower voice is berating the other one for either having made him catch his cold or that the reason that happened was because he left the window open.

I hope my description might trigger a memory in someone heh.gif I don't want to myther Kisa just yet, but I might ask her in the future if I can't find the clip. Thanks guys! smile.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

While I haven't had any luck locating it for download online, I did get a VHS of Shades Of Love: Champagne For Two on eBay for just under $4 (and free shipping). I was surprised to find out that not only does the main character have a cold at the beginning of the movie, but she catches another one by the end. Plus, the clips I'd initially found (years ago) of it through the community were a bit disjointed, so there's a few more sneezes at the start than I realized.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the episode title of Diagnosis Murder where Charlie Schlatter sneezes because of allergy? I've been looking for it for a while but with no success :( anyone know what I'm talking about?

I know what you're talking about, Introvertedme (where he's allergic to flowers or something like that, outside a woman's house? Or is there another one, also?), but I don't know the episode. :( I will absolutely let you know, though, if I figure it out. :yes:

I know what you're talking about, Introvertedme (where he's allergic to flowers or something like that, outside a woman's house? Or is there another one, also?), but I don't know the episode. :( I will absolutely let you know, though, if I figure it out. :yes:

yeh it's something like that I think.

thank you so much :)

Not really sure if this is too vague or if this is even the right place to post, but I'm looking for some good clips with blessing in them, anyone wanna share their favorites?

• 1 month later...

While I haven't had any luck locating it for download online, I did get a VHS of Shades Of Love: Champagne For Two on eBay for just under $4 (and free shipping). I was surprised to find out that not only does the main character have a cold at the beginning of the movie, but she catches another one by the end. Plus, the clips I'd initially found (years ago) of it through the community were a bit disjointed, so there's a few more sneezes at the start than I realized.

This. Sounds. Incredible.

• 2 weeks later...

Little Bears mother sneezes all through an episode, from taking in the washing in the rain. So Little Bear helps her out while she's sneezing all over the place wub.png

It's called;

Little Bear the Magician/Doctor Little Bear/Bigger Little Bear

Anyone who can find it is my hero forever heh.gif

That was my FAVE episode! I was so mad at my mom when she sold my VHS tape with that episode on it. #Angry5yearoldme

• 4 weeks later...

I remember a show from the early 2000s I think, a series based on H.G Wells "The invisible man". The main character could turn invisible by producing a layer of some weird chemical over his skin. In one episode he catches the flu and it messes with his ability to turn invisible.

Okay, so... this is based on hearsay, so I don't know for myself if there is sneezing in either, but...

From what I've read on it, the movie "Safe" from the '90s, opens with Julianne Moore's character sneezing. And another movie titled "Office Killer" is claimed to begin with establishing that 'everyone in the office has a cold'. I haven't seen either of them and I can't find them online either, so I can't say. But grrroaaar, what if there is and I'm missing out!! :blink:

So... anyone seen those? Is there sneezing? Have a clip?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone ever seen oli white or the gamer thesyndicteproject sneeze, he does very long live streams and im sure he has sneezed in one or two of them? :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is mostly to complete a hard to find series collection, but since this episode involves a character catching a cold and I remember a few sneezes in there, I figured I'd ask here.

I'm looking for the Class of 3000 episode "The Cure," from what I've gathered, it's very tricky to find and what I did find was in Romanian and didn't even play much at all. If anyone has it, I'd very much appreciate it :)

I'm looking for the Class of 3000 episode "The Cure," from what I've gathered, it's very tricky to find and what I did find was in Romanian and didn't even play much at all. If anyone has it, I'd very much appreciate it smile.png

I've been looking for this one for at least four years now! I've unfortunately been unable to find anything of the episode itself, but just know that you aren't on this hunt alone!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry these are embarrassing ones but I'm on a nostalgic binge right now.

Does ANYONE have Ren and Stimpy comic number 27? Apparently they both have sneezing fits from a cold? I don’t care if the visuals are gross or if it doesn't last long I just want to see it because I’m a HUGE fan of the show!

ALSO Does anyone know if in the show CatDog if Cat sneezes in an episode? It's bugging me because I REALLY felt like Cat DID sneeze at some point!

I recently went to go see Cinderella with family, and COMPLETELY forgot about Frozen Fever until it began to play. When it did, I was MORTIFIED. Since I was with my family, I was so uncomfortable that I wasn't able to enjoy it at all. Does anyone have any links where I can watch the short for free online?

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a video of a guy using a neti pot, but while doing so he starts sneezing and keeps sneezing for more then 10 times. Does anyone remembers this? I remember his family was around him and laughing about it. Does anyone else remembers? And better, does anyone have this video, because i can't find it. Thanks!

okay, i'm going to need some help with this one...

does anyone know or remember a Disney educational cartoon that discussed illnesses, sneezing? i guess it was about protecting the human body and taking care of yourself when you are sick. it didn't feature any of the Disney castmembers (i.e. Goofy), it had a guy with a mustache and he wasn't feeling too good, but he went to work sick and got everyone else sick. i remember seeing it in class one day about health treatments and the image that stuck in my mind is that they pan back to a neighborhood, and it showed (or maybe just heard) how quickly the cold got to everyone else.

my mind is vague but i'm pretty sure it as an educational film by Disney, but for the life of me i can't pinpoint where or what it could be. i think there was a Jiminy Cricket-esque character with him as they elaborated on it. but i loved it because of the whole 'contagion' aspect; everyone else getting sick because one guy dun goofed.

help greatly appreciated!

Edited by BikermousefromMars

okay, i'm going to need some help with this one...

does anyone know or remember a Disney educational cartoon that discussed illnesses, sneezing? i guess it was about protecting the human body and taking care of yourself when you are sick. it didn't feature any of the Disney castmembers (i.e. Goofy), it had a guy with a mustache and he wasn't feeling too good, but he went to work sick and got everyone else sick. i remember seeing it in class one day about health treatments and the image that stuck in my mind is that they pan back to a neighborhood, and it showed (or maybe just heard) how quickly the cold got to everyone else.

my mind is vague but i'm pretty sure it as an educational film by Disney, but for the life of me i can't pinpoint where or what it could be. i think there was a Jiminy Cricket-esque character with him as they elaborated on it. but i loved it because of the whole 'contagion' aspect; everyone else getting sick because one guy dun goofed.

help greatly appreciated!

I think

might be what you're looking for. :)
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been looking high and low for a series of videos featuring a girl name Monica webcasting herself. She was a cute brunette in her early 20s with exaggerated, girly/cutesy-type sneezes, which I am a huge sucker for even when they're obviously played up a bit. Up until roughly last year there were a ton of clips and compilations of her sneezing over webcam posted to youtube. I know that a good chunk of them died with heavyrocer's old account, but any shred of evidence that the videos ever existed seems to have been erased along with it.

Can anyone help a guy out?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone, by any chance have any clips of James from Big Brother 9 USA, sneezing? :)

• 2 weeks later...

This may have already been mentioned, but the Electric Company had an entire episode devoted to sneezing. It was obviously fake, but the buildup was nice. My personal favorite though has always been from the original episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I think it was in Season 4, but I don't remember which episodes they were. Donny had caught a cold (so they thought, no spoilers) and they were taken to the time of the dinosaurs. Very nice. And in another episode, April was taking care of him while the others went out to fight. The latter involves what was actually making him sick though so if you haven't watched all of the storyline Season 4 involves, I wouldn't suggest watching it because of spoilers (even though it's incredibly adorable)

• 4 weeks later...

A while ago on YouTube I found this clip from Neighbors (this Australian soap opera) with a montage of the character Pepper (who, ironically, sneezes a lot). Since then I think it's been taken down...has anybody seen it?