Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

I'm looking for a vlogger who is a multiple sneezer.

I forgot her name, but she stifles a lot and tends to sneeze 8-10 times.

Any clips?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

1 minute ago, WolfPack said:

I'm looking for a vlogger who is a multiple sneezer.

I forgot her name, but she stifles a lot and tends to sneeze 8-10 times.

Any clips?

Pretty vague haha, any more info?

28 minutes ago, Fantasneezer said:

Pretty vague haha, any more info?

She's a family vlogger I think.

But other than that, it's all such a blur. Sorry!

Edited by WolfPack

I'm looking for either a Katherine or a Christina Cimorelli sneeze. I have found sneezes from all the other girls exept them.

8 hours ago, MeForever said:

The Ted sneeze in HIMYM in season 8. Which episode is it?

e19, maybe?

10 minutes ago, poiub said:

Yes, that's her! Thank you so much! :rollslow:

Any more clips? I know SFHOF had a compilation some time ago.

Edited by WolfPack
17 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

e19, maybe?

I didn't find it in that episode. I saw somewhere that he sneezed in season 8, but I might be wrong. Does anyone else have any idea?

23 hours ago, WolfPack said:

Yes, that's her! Thank you so much! :rollslow:

Any more clips? I know SFHOF had a compilation some time ago.

aha! I habe been looking for her as well! Thanks for sharing! :)

I'm looking for a video from youtube that had a woman using some sort of electric-powered facial scrubber to exfoliate. She talks about how it always makes her sneeze and then after a few seconds using it on her nose, sure enough she does. It was on youtube a while ago but hasn't been for at least a year. I think a clip of it was featured in a compilation video, but that too is gone. Anybody know which one I'm talking about and have a saved copy?

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:07 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

Just a reminder that no video or audio clips involving people under 18 may be posted anywhere on the forum.

I apologize for that. In that case, nix that one.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:09 PM, Adw said:

I'm looking for a video from youtube that had a woman using some sort of electric-powered facial scrubber to exfoliate. She talks about how it always makes her sneeze and then after a few seconds using it on her nose, sure enough she does. It was on youtube a while ago but hasn't been for at least a year. I think a clip of it was featured in a compilation video, but that too is gone. Anybody know which one I'm talking about and have a saved copy?

Probably this is the one you're talking about.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fb0qdpqsnokofih/AADGQFjnZllJtvDT_1yfdcJsa/Cleansing Brush.mov?dl=0

Anyone remember a short outtake of Samantha Mack in a batgirl costume sneezing? Seems to have disappeared from the tubes...

12 hours ago, MeForever said:

Sneezes from the youtuber Aphmau?

I remember there was one from her in an old video, I think it was the Pixelmon Paradise Episode 7 or something, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

14 hours ago, WolfPack said:

I remember there was one from her in an old video, I think it was the Pixelmon Paradise Episode 7 or something, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Argh I wish I could find it.

A while ago I saw a couple of videos of a sad blogging guy getting very drunk on beer and having an uncontrollable messy sneeze fit. They were strangely fascinating and  I wonder if anyone can find them for me  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 0:25 PM, MeForever said:

Star trek ds9 or Voyager?

Yes, DS9. The Major, I can’t remember her name gets.....well I won’t spoil why, but something happens that makes her have sneezing fits for a few episodes. 

6 hours ago, Light said:

Yes, DS9. The Major, I can’t remember her name gets.....well I won’t spoil why, but something happens that makes her have sneezing fits for a few episodes. 

Oh yeah, I saw that one! It's quite cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody have the wavs that were posted to youtube by the user Allergeniee (titles like "have to sneeze," "Feather Sneezes," "Three foot feather," "Pepper," “I swear I’m not allergic…”)?  They were taken down from youtube but she gave permission for them to be shared privately.  She also said it was okay for me to ask about them in a public forum topic like this.

In keeping with her wishes, I propose that if somebody has the wavs they can reply here and then people who are interested can contact that person via PM or email to share/trade.

I seem to remember there was somebody who said he'd saved them, but for some reason he stopped replying to my PMs.  So I figured asking here was my best bet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...