• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

On 8/26/2022 at 5:48 AM, haruherohirahara said:

So wow, I managed to find a screenshot of the video I was talking about, but that's it. Does this look familiar to anyone -- and if so, did anyone save the clip?

dd1.jpg

What a tease! Now I wanna see it too :(

2 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Here's a lot that I have from her, but nothing recent.  I haven't checked her channel for sneezes in a while...

https://mega.nz/folder/3dp0GDSB#yqVuPt6lpdhUg57-obFVdA

HOLY that's a lot. Thanks!

And @Jomisneeze I would send you the link I was given the other day, but I can't do that yet since you're still in the validating stage :(

Edited by haruherohirahara
wanted to ping jomi
1 hour ago, haruherohirahara said:

HOLY that's a lot. Thanks!

And @Jomisneeze I would send you the link I was given the other day, but I can't do that yet since you're still in the validating stage :(

No problem! I'll come back here once I suceed the validating stage

I don't think this has been asked about but I remember seeing a scene from either a TV show or maybe movie. It was black and white (I think) and the scene was two lady's getting into this bus and everyone is wearing hats for some reason. one of the ladies noses get tickled by a lady wearing a feathered hat before I think her friend puts a finger under her nose, but she sneezes anyway and the shot is of the back of the vehicle and as she sneezes all the hats fly out. 

It's such a vague memory I'm sorry I can't provide more details. Also my mind always sees Lucille Ball as the sneezing lady but I couldn't find the episode in question in I love Lucy or any of her films I looked at so I'm probably wrong. 

Any ideas of where to look would be greatly appreciated tho!

11 hours ago, curliecatlover said:

I don't think this has been asked about but I remember seeing a scene from either a TV show or maybe movie. It was black and white (I think) and the scene was two lady's getting into this bus and everyone is wearing hats for some reason. one of the ladies noses get tickled by a lady wearing a feathered hat before I think her friend puts a finger under her nose, but she sneezes anyway and the shot is of the back of the vehicle and as she sneezes all the hats fly out. 

It's such a vague memory I'm sorry I can't provide more details. Also my mind always sees Lucille Ball as the sneezing lady but I couldn't find the episode in question in I love Lucy or any of her films I looked at so I'm probably wrong. 

Any ideas of where to look would be greatly appreciated tho!

I don’t have the clip on hand right now, but this sounds an awful lot like The Fuller Brush Girl, which did in fact star Lucille Ball! 

2 hours ago, Bluebird said:

I don’t have the clip on hand right now, but this sounds an awful lot like The Fuller Brush Girl, which did in fact star Lucille Ball! 

Oh my god that's exactly it, thank you so much!

Ages ago, there was a video of actress Sela Ward sneezing during a red carpet interview (for Day After Tomorrow I think), just wondering if anyone by chance saved it and still has it? Her buildup was amazing! 😍😏 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back on Yahoo Groups, I remember an old .wav/.mp3 of a clip or soundbyte from The Nanny with Fran Drescher sneezing. Sadly with them gone, a lot of the files are long gone but I'm curious to know what specific episode that may have been from?

I've tried the wiki and episode guides but ultimately find sick episodes pertaining to the other character[s]. Would anyone happen to know out of curiosity?

I know exactly what you’re talking about, and for the life of me can’t find it again. 😕 There was a forum topic about it, but the links are dead. What I DO remember is that it happened at the start of the episode, Fran complains about how her allergies have been bad/acting up, and I think it’s from one of the later seasons. 

That’s all I’ve got right now, but knowing my luck I’ll go to look for it again after I post this and it’ll be hiding in plain sight. :rollhmm:

Got it! Season 4, episode 25: “The Boca Story.” Two right at the beginning, with the first happening off screen.

• 2 months later...
On 9/11/2022 at 1:53 AM, Bluebird said:

Okay folks… anyone got intel on something from D’Arcy Carden?

Still lookin for this! Also curious if anyone has anything from Natasha Lyonne? My trails have gone cold for the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I apologize if this isn't the place to ask for it, but is there anything with actress Amy Irving? I loved her voice as Miss Kitty in Fievel Goes West, and I could use some inspiration for some artwork. ^^

Is there any other sneezes from Hoda Kotb?

19:45

Edited by orcar615