Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

On 8/13/2019 at 9:31 AM, Esstrosa said:

It was a show that had 4 charcters and cut to a diffrent one and they would do diffrent stuff the girl I'm talking about drew diffrent things each time and teaches you how to draw and I forgot what the others did 

I think the show you’re thinking of ,Amy be ant farm

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

4 hours ago, Esstrosa said:

Amy be any farm?

Sorry that was a typo, I think that the show you’re looking for might be called Ant Farm

7 hours ago, Matt alacran said:

Sorry that was a typo, I think that the show you’re looking for might be called Ant Farm

It's 100 percent not ant farm

Michael Clifford from 5SOS 

I've been a fan for years and Mikey is my favorite and I've been searching but I found nothing yet. Plz help!

• 1 month later...

Bryan Dechart!!

I've recently renewed my love for Detroit Become Human again and can't help but be curious as to how Connor would sneeze. The only way to figure this out (except via imagination) would be to find a clip of Bryan Dechart who plays him. If anyone knows of any clips or has a video of him it would be much appreciated! 😊

2 hours ago, SuperWhoWolfImmortals said:

Bryan Dechart!!

I've recently renewed my love for Detroit Become Human again and can't help but be curious as to how Connor would sneeze. The only way to figure this out (except via imagination) would be to find a clip of Bryan Dechart who plays him. If anyone knows of any clips or has a video of him it would be much appreciated! 😊

At 1:44:12! 😊

11 hours ago, EnbySneeze said:

At 1:44:12! 😊

OH MY GOSH! Thank you so much! That's such a cute clip! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm losing my mind.

I watched an episode of a Nickelodeon show like five years ago called Talia in the Kitchen, and the love interest Tyson (19 y/o when filming) has an allergic reaction to a mohair sweater.

I've been watching this show any way I can, which is very difficult and I've already spent money on the episodes I can't find online, and I've seen every episode at this point. I remember details so vividly from this clip I saw, but I didn't watch any of the other episodes at the time, nor did I even watch the rest of the episode the two scenes were in. There's one part where he's out in the alley where they take out trash I think, where he's sneezing. Then there's a scene that I thought was at the end of the episode that I KNOW came from this show, I just know it. He's been sneezing so much his eyes have gone blurry, and he asks Talia what the sweater is made of (it was some flimsy brown sweater) and she says mohair and he says "I'm allergic to mohair" (I remember this because I had to look up what that was). He ends up reaching for what he thinks is a cat (I'm pretty sure he calls it Bechamel because of a previous episode) but it's a skunk. There's a character in this show that has a pet skunk, so I don't know how it could be anything else. I'm also pretty sure he's arguing with Talia about something and she storms out and leaves the sweater in his kitchen. The scene with the skunk may have been separate and a little later in the episode than the scene where they're fighting.

Some of these details may be slightly askew but the majority are definitely correct. I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't find this again-- not for typical purposes at this point, but because I NEED TO KNOW I'm not absolutely insane. I remembered the details and found the show and everything fit, so I don't know why this isn't showing itself. 

A black-haired white/latina (not sure) actress needs to sneeze before they shoot the scene in the movie/show they're filming for. She says "hold on" as the camera gets a good look at her taking a deep breath and ducking out of sight as she sneezes twice. Once done, she says "okay, ready!"

This happened on some celebrity snz compilation that got taken down years ago. Also: they were playing Bongo Bong by Manu Chao in the background.

40 minutes ago, Hybrid Rainbow said:

A black-haired white/latina (not sure) actress needs to sneeze before they shoot the scene in the movie/show they're filming for. She says "hold on" as the camera gets a good look at her taking a deep breath and ducking out of sight as she sneezes twice. Once done, she says "okay, ready!"

This happened on some celebrity snz compilation that got taken down years ago. Also: they were playing Bongo Bong by Manu Chao in the background.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/318200545

(5:56 and 7:24) Great clip

• 1 month later...

Here's one that's been bothering me for the longest time. It's a video I saw briefly a looong time ago, not sure where. A woman is talking to the camera, like she's having a study date. She sneezes from allergies, then gets flirty with the viewer. Then, she gets embarrassed and tell you that she had a post-hypnotic suggestion a while back that causes her to get really randy when she sneezes a lot. Then, a bit later, she has another big sneezing fit and and pretends to make whoopie with the viewer.

This one has been driving me nuts, if anyone has it or even knows what it is I'll trade good stuff for it. Thanks!!

I believe it’s quite an old video. A guy and girl sitting down in front of the camera, talking about whatever and the guy is allergic to the girl’s cat and keeps sneezing. He asks her multiple times to put the cat outside of the room, but she won’t and just laughs. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it on this forum once, it was a great video. And I can’t find it for the life of me!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 10:01 PM, Plant said:

Hey, I'm looking for clips of people sneezing in a mask, or someone getting someone else sick (by sneezing on them preferably). Thanks!

@Plant did you see this one? 

6 hours ago, Plant said:

that's amazing, thank you!

You’re welcome!  There’s a bunch more on that channel i think of mask wearing sneezes.  Sign of the times haha.

5 minutes ago, Eights of Spades said:

You’re welcome!  There’s a bunch more on that channel i think of mask wearing sneezes.  Sign of the times haha.

I'll check it out :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2012 at 4:41 PM, BikermousefromMars said:

i'm still looking for a Mighty Mouse sneeze listed on Tarotgal's website under the sneeze listing. it's either from the 80's cartoon or one of the older ones. it's listed under BCDB as 'Spare the Rod' but google keeps bringing me back to other episodes with a similar premise and/or year.

I was looking for this one too, and thought to check if others were as well (hence the reply 9 years later, lol). Found it on YouTube, clip in question starts at 2:04.