Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Looking for 2 pretty old videos, both on YouTube years ago. One is a compilation of a girl named Monica. Typically announced and sneezed into tissue, very girly. Shorter brown hair, lower quality vid, originally posted by SFHOF I believe.

Next one is another compilation of a girl named Jess. Reddish hair, usually sneezed into a paper towel. Pretty sure the compilation was of some justin.tv clips or something. Almost all the clips had Jess and her friend in them, I remember one specifically had Jess wearing reindeer antlers. Might have been uploaded by heavyrocer though I got them and SFHOF mixed up sometimes.

Longshot but hoping someone has them saved

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Long ago, there was a compilation video called RainbowNerds Girl sneezes but I can't find it online. Anyone saved it by any chance?

On 6/19/2020 at 12:45 AM, Jomisneeze said:

Long ago, there was a compilation video called RainbowNerds Girl sneezes but I can't find it online. Anyone saved it by any chance?

I can't send you a message on here, but if you add your email to your profile I can send it to you.

1 hour ago, Adw said:

I can't send you a message on here, but if you add your email to your profile I can send it to you.

send it to me too

6 hours ago, Adw said:

PLEASE! Thank you!

20 hours ago, Adw said:

When I try to edit my profile, it says "the page is not available for your account"

Is it safe to post my e-mail right here?

2 hours ago, Jomisneeze said:

When I try to edit my profile, it says "the page is not available for your account"

Is it safe to post my e-mail right here?

You must be validated to view and edit your own profile and sharing contact info on the open boards is not allowed.

7 minutes ago, Jomisneeze said:

Oh, I'm not validated

Then how can I send my email to you @Adw?

I've gone ahead and made your email visible on your profile. As a poster, Adw will be able to see it.

48 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

I've gone ahead and made your email visible on your profile. As a poster, Adw will be able to see it.

Thank you so much!

15 minutes ago, Jomisneeze said:

Thank you so much!

No problem! :) 

On 6/21/2020 at 1:03 AM, Adw said:

Man, those were classic clips. Could you send them to me as well please? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Looking for a video of a male Japanese YouTuber (I think his (screen)name was Hajime or something like that?) who pours a bottle of pollen over his head in the bath tub. Anyone know where to find it? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all! Looking for two videos that I remember stumbling upon a few years ago and haven't been able to find since (both were on Youtube)

The first was of a man, very ill, maybe on New years? He drives himself to a grocery store/pharmacy to get medicine, and I *think* he meets another ill woman in the aisle. I don't believe it was an ad for anything (I remember it being longer than 30 seconds). Definitely from a few years back. 

The second was three women, hitching breaths, very...uh...suggestive (one in the shower, one on a bed, and I don't recall the third one), and then at the end they all sneeze. Another one that, based on fashion and film quality, seemed to be from quite a few years ago. 

Anyone remember or seen these?

10 hours ago, QueenFrostine said:

Hi all! Looking for two videos that I remember stumbling upon a few years ago and haven't been able to find since (both were on Youtube)

The first was of a man, very ill, maybe on New years? He drives himself to a grocery store/pharmacy to get medicine, and I *think* he meets another ill woman in the aisle. I don't believe it was an ad for anything (I remember it being longer than 30 seconds). Definitely from a few years back. 

The second was three women, hitching breaths, very...uh...suggestive (one in the shower, one on a bed, and I don't recall the third one), and then at the end they all sneeze. Another one that, based on fashion and film quality, seemed to be from quite a few years ago. 

Anyone remember or seen these?

I believe the second one is this:

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I’ve been looking for a clip for a while and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. It was uploaded on YouTube several years ago, and has been deleted for maybe the past two year. It’s a video of an Asian woman sneezing a huge snot rocket and only a few seconds. If it’s any help the channel also uploaded spicy noodle nose blowing complications, sorry about the lack of detail.