• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is probably a hard one… but has anyone seen anything on Carolina Gaitán? She’s Pepa’s voice actor in Encanto but she was in a few projects before (like Netflix’s Narcos and Sin seños si hay paraiso). She’s cute and probably has cute sneezes 😇

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:05 AM, webmeistro said:

Here's one that's been bothering me for the longest time. It's a video I saw briefly a looong time ago, not sure where. A woman is talking to the camera, like she's having a study date. She sneezes from allergies, then gets flirty with the viewer. Then, she gets embarrassed and tell you that she had a post-hypnotic suggestion a while back that causes her to get really randy when she sneezes a lot. Then, a bit later, she has another big sneezing fit and and pretends to make whoopie with the viewer.

This one has been driving me nuts, if anyone has it or even knows what it is I'll trade good stuff for it. Thanks!!

DANG! That’s literally some serious sneezefic-material. :omg::drool::wub:❤️🔥:D

7 hours ago, webmeistro said:

I know that's an old post, but if anyone has that clip I'd trade some good stuff for it.

do you have any of the sarah devito videos???

7 hours ago, chessgod said:

do you have any of the sarah devito videos???

Never heard of that, fill me in?

Anyone remember this?:

There’s one vlog-looking video I where a kinda large-nosed Caucasian woman sneezes in her hand, cuts to her trying to get back on topic, then she’s like “…gotta sneeze again.”

Another cut, waiting for it to come, and she says “Kay. Maybe I don’t have to sneeze.”

Another cut. She sneezes again!

I remember this one was in some Sosano video. Does it ring a bell to anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for anything from Katherine McNamara. She's an actress, and I have come up with little to nothing.

22 hours ago, KR Kushami said:

I'm looking for anything from Katherine McNamara. She's an actress, and I have come up with little to nothing.

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

On 5/17/2022 at 7:18 PM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I’m now also interested in this. Would checking the Arrow bloopers yield any results? That’s how I found Jessica Parker Kennedy sneezing

It's worth a shot, considering that she only appeared during the last two seasons of Arrow. I just don't have that kind of patience to look through bloopers.

Do you know if there is any recording of Volodymyr Zelensky's sneeze? I admire him as the leader of Ukraine but I'm also very curious what his sneeze is like. It must be something while he's got that sexy, deep and hoarse voice... 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

2 hours ago, Dido bido said:

Been looking for sneezes from the twitch streamer Chloe lock just wondering if ye would have any luck with finding them?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

On 6/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, Adw said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

So strong 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what channel the clip at 5:08 is from? The sneezes are amazing and I would love to search for more:

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?