Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

am looking for a puffs plus tissue commercial staring the woman from this video please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

I’m looking for a clip that I had seen in a compilation not too long ago. 

It was this girl who was streaming with a group of people and one of those, like, four different camera deals (four different views on the screen). She walks out of one room and starts sneezing and eventually gets in front of the computer so we can see her better and continues sneezing saying that she just put on some spray that “resets her makeup” which is what caused the sneezes. Then she starts reading comments on her stream about how she’s faking the sneezes to get attention. I know there’s a Kesha song playing in the background too. 

Am I describing this well enough? lol the compilation it was in got taken down and I really wish I had saved it. 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, ilikesneezes2000 said:

I’m looking for a clip that I had seen in a compilation not too long ago. 

I know exactly the clip you mean, and I'm pretty sure it was originally clipped by me, but I can't seem to find it again either, sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...

Finally cracking and asking for insight because everywhere else I’ve looked ain’t doing it for me.

Is there any sneezing – literally any at all (within reason) – in Schitt’s Creek?

Edited by Bluebird
2 hours ago, sneezeboy said:

Please tell me who this girl is, in the google drive pictures I am linking below. She has done multiple sneezes in her YouTube videos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZNpS7BYG8jduMwMRQVXkQq2snR_UcheY/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZZKlwcjhBlTRW0bgYhNFKvmkvtJXBnrm/view?usp=sharing

she is one of those who does the annoying beauty makeup videos on youtube where people actually spend time watching other put on makeup....its amazing how the youth of today are so easily amused and manipulated.

22 hours ago, chessgod said:

she is one of those who does the annoying beauty makeup videos on youtube where people actually spend time watching other put on makeup....its amazing how the youth of today are so easily amused and manipulated.

Who cares if she is annoying. She is hot and that's all I care about lol. 

Anyways I created a thread and found her.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, poiub said:

I know exactly the clip you mean, and I'm pretty sure it was originally clipped by me, but I can't seem to find it again either, sorry :(

If it helps with your search, I just remembered her twitch handle is "t*karita" * = a.

hello 🙂  looking for a clip that is/was on youtube but i havent been able to find it recently. It was of 2 young women friends facing the camera/webcam and sitting in a lounge room. The one on the right had brown hair and was in a hoodie or big jumper and was sick with a cold, and started having a sneeze fit and after the first few grabbed some tissues and kept sneezing into them - probably sneezes 6 times? She's kneeling and kind of rocks her body forward as she sneezes. The girl on the left goes out of the screen for a bit and you just see this poor girl on the right overcome and at the end wetly blows her nose. I think the description of the youtube video was "im sick" or something like that. If anyone knows the one that would be real great!

This is kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had any leads on hockey players sneezing? There are articles about players being out due to illness, but that's mostly it. I found a reddit thread once where someone asked if anyone had ever sneezed while on the ice, but the replies were mostly jokes.

I'm specifically looking for Sidney Crosby or Evgeni (Geno) Malkin... I found an interview once where Sid clearly sounded sick, but then my freaking hard drive died and I lost the bookmark. I'll find it again someday! (Side note: Geno almost always sounds stuffy, and seems to be kind of a mouth-breather...probably has a deviated septum or something. The gift that keeps on giving!)

You'd think with all the mic'd up videos they're coming out with these days, there would be SOME recording of sneezes, but alas!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm seeking some videos of moms sneezing! There used to be a great compilation called "cold wars" but it has been off the internet for some time now. Anyway, if people have good mom sneezing content, please share :) 

I remember years ago there was a great thread on this forum called “sneezing while hiding”. It was full of movies, tv shows, cartoons, anime’s etc that featured a character sneezing while hiding. It was back in the days when I first started visiting the forum (possibly 2006). Unfortunately I’ve never been able to find it since 😔

• 1 month later...

Another thing I’ve recently tried to find but with no luck so far, is an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the animated series. I used to watch the show religiously as a kid and haven’t seen it for years. I remember there was an episode where the villain Shredder sneezed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I like her a lot too.  She sells videos as "Aubreys secret fetish" on clips4sale.  Store number 127555.  I've bought several clips of hers and have been quite happy with them.  Unfortunately I think she stopped making any new sneezing clips about a year ago. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, snottynsneezy said:

Does anyone know who this woman is?? She has AMAZING sneezes image.png.a485a3822f4af44e456b1a6cb6b940a5.png

Hmm, I'm almost certain I've bought from her on manyvids before, but I can no longer find it in my purchase history. Perhaps she's deleted her account(s) - shame.

Also I wasn't aware that vids could be deleted or made no longer available after I'd paid for them on there... a bit annoying if this is the case. Ah well.

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that either.  Although back in the day, sites like clips4sale didn't even used to let you create an account with a purchase history.  So if you downloaded a clip and then lost it, the only way to get it back was to buy it again.  I had to do that a few times in the past when I lost my collection.  Although it would be even worse if it was no longer available to buy. 

12 hours ago, Demosthenes said:

Hmm... I wasn't aware of that either.  Although back in the day, sites like clips4sale didn't even used to let you create an account with a purchase history.  So if you downloaded a clip and then lost it, the only way to get it back was to buy it again.  I had to do that a few times in the past when I lost my collection.  Although it would be even worse if it was no longer available to buy. 

I missed your post above with her clips4sale store, now I'm thinking i probably bought from there rather than manyvids.

Does c4s allow you to create an account and re download clips now? I thought they were still doing things the way you describe, which is why I've preferred manyvids for quite some time now.

Yes, it is now possible to create an account on clips4sale which will allow you to re-download clips that you've previously bought under the account.  Although I still prefer manyvids because they now have the option to download a compressed version of the video clip which is usually a much smaller file size.  That saves me the work of having to compress it myself because some of these clips are way too large (over 1GB for like 5-10 mins).

21 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

Absolutely dying for a Margot Robbie or Scarlett Johansson sneeze.  Anyone else? One day hopefully.

Omg I would love to see Margot Robbie sneeze

In case you have trouble finding it, her clips4sale store is called "Sneezing Just For You" (studio #28734).  She definitely made a lot of good clips back in the day.