Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

43 minutes ago, allergictoeverything said:

There was a movie years back with a divorced couple, both with allergies. I think the woman was allergic to flowers, and the man to cats. At one point, they’re hiding in a hotel room with the allergens. Any ideas?

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

10 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Yes! "Love Punch", with Emma Thompson and Pierce Brosnan! Pretty funny movie and well-acted sneezes. :yay: 

would love to see the clips of the movie

2 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

would love to see the clips of the movie

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

5 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I don't have it. Haven't seen the movie in years, it's not available on the streaming sites I have access to either. Maybe someone else has them. Good luck! 

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

21 minutes ago, RB said:

It’s available on Amazon Prime in the US at least. The scene is at 1:01:05. Only Pierce sneezes (terribly acted). I only scrolled to find the scene. The movie seems dreadful. 

Can't afford Amazon prime 

4 hours ago, RB said:

Isn't it wonderful how we can have different taste in movies, ay? 🙄😅 And Emma's character does sneeze, but I don't know if it's in the same scene. I think she sneezes in the beginning and actually holds back while hiding. As I said, haven't seen it in years but know I wouldn't remember it fondly if it only had male sneezing in it. 🤷

On 6/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, Jomisneeze said:

There has to be at least one Scarlett Johansson sneeze on the internet... right?

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

20 hours ago, FlashFreezeMan said:

It’s an acted one, but at 52 seconds in there’s one here: 

Thanks! at least we have one

But it still surprising that she never sneezes in interviews or something like that

Speaking of acted sneezes, I wish she had a sneeze scene in any of her movies

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

On 7/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, ArloEaston said:

A few celebrities I'm surprised haven't sneezed yet on the Internet and if I get to see even half of them I'll be happy lol.

1. Margot Robbie

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Miley Cyrus

4. Rihanna

5. Emilia Clarke

If anyone has anything on them please share lol

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies?

On 7/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, FlashFreezeMan said:

I would kill for something from Margot, is there a way to check all the blooper reels of her movies

I think you'd have to individually find each blooper reel from her movies and shows which is quite tedious 

On 6/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, Adw said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1496966492 (4:59:39)

She's one of the best out there.

Damnn

Terrific sneeze. Thanks for sharing

Hi everyone does anyone have any new clips of amouranth sneezing.

I haven’t been able to hope you guys would be able to help me out. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 6:50 PM, haruherohirahara said:

Anyone remember this?:

There’s one vlog-looking video I where a kinda large-nosed Caucasian woman sneezes in her hand, cuts to her trying to get back on topic, then she’s like “…gotta sneeze again.”

Another cut, waiting for it to come, and she says “Kay. Maybe I don’t have to sneeze.”

Another cut. She sneezes again!

I remember this one was in some Sosano video. Does it ring a bell to anyone?

So wow, I managed to find a screenshot of the video I was talking about, but that's it. Does this look familiar to anyone -- and if so, did anyone save the clip?

dd1.jpg

Has anyone got clips of that Naomi twitch streamer? Not Naomi Kyle, but another person named Naomi, Twitter handle is @naomioop. She seems to sneeze quite a lot on stream and there were two yt videos of her that no longer exist.