Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Well...

I haven't seen this thread for a week or so and I find that my name has been mentioned AGAIN :D lol

Mirf....thanks for the mention and kudos to you also for taking extra special care that we can understand your (by your own admission), sometimes shaky English :) (*adds* my typing is ALWAYS shaky) :)

I know I've thanked a whole shitload of people before, and probably will finish up doing it again before long but I wanted to make a particular mention in this case:

DS....Thank you so much for Tuesday night. I haven't laughed like that for fucking months. You're goofing around left me with a stupid grin on my face all the way to bed and I read your blog yesterday which started it all off again. Something about "Power Tits"? :bleh:

Thank you.....

I don't know if I've already done this but screw it I'm doing it anyway:

Zuki.....Thank you for being such a sweetie and a shitload of fun in chat darling. :blushing: I always wonder when you're going to arrive in there and I always look forward to it. :P

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whymilk just cause .. i don't know .. another name i connect with friendlyness and that sticks out when i see it

:P thank you mirf!! and kudos to you for taking the time to make all those people feel special :)

awwww!!! I would hug you Mirf- but I'm afraid that I'd scare you off. :P

Thanks for being such a sweetie, and I think that someone that keeps up with and makes such nice comments on people's blogs Certainly deserves kudeos!

*gives it up for Mirf*

Love_2_Sneeze_666 for being cute! :laugh: and one of the most caring persons i know ..

Geez, you're making me blush over here. :laugh::blushing: You're such a sweetie. :hug:

Oh, and you know I'm going to have to get you for calling me cute. :winkkiss::blushing:

Zuki for being just plain awesome in general :winkkiss:

:laugh: I'm not that awesome... But thanks so much for the compliment^^ Your pretty awesome too you know... could give me a run for my money :blushing:

Zuki.....Thank you for being such a sweetie and a shitload of fun in chat darling. :heart: I always wonder when you're going to arrive in there and I always look forward to it. :blushing:

Awwwwww! :hug: Thanks so much^^ I look forward to seeing you in there, your always ready for some much needed jam bazooka time :laugh: ( which is back from the shop by the way :hug: )

I really really hope i didn't leave anyone out though .. :laugh::laugh:

:blushing: Oh nooo .. ! ... i forgot sneezy_kiwi :winkkiss: i'm sorry ... darn ..

Kudos to

sneezy_kiwi for giving me the cutest kudos ever and being nice ... and hopefully for forgiving me not mentioning you the first time :blushing:

Daphine for being very nice to me and having the idea of this thread along with tma

Thank you Mirf, you are such a sweetheart :blushing: . We are way over do for another chat session :blushing:

Thanks Mirf :blushing: You stick out to me too...I never really know why some people just stick out more than others, but they do...even if I never really get to know them more personally.

:blushing: About my blog....someday I'll write more in it....life just keeps moving too fast

• 2 weeks later...
Don'tif I should have just started a new kudos thread for this or not, but I didn't want to clog up the board when I can just put this in here. So;

A HUGE kudos to all the mods and admins and everyone who runs this forum! I feel like I've been around long enough now to have at least gotten a good glimpse how much you all do. Just today I was reminded once again of how many times you have to answer the same questions from new people about why they can't post here or there, or why there post was "deleted" when it was actually just moved to the correct location, and stuff like that, when if they just took a few minutes to read through the constitution most of their questions would be answered. I'm not blaiming them or anything I'm sure I did the same thing when I first joined, but I can see how tiring and annoying and frusterating it must become for all of you to have to answer the same questions over and over again. Even I get annoyed with it and I'm not required to answer those questions! I do try to help though. :laugh: But I just thought you all deserved a big thank you and kudos and hug for all the hard work you do and all the stupid stuff we do that you have to put up with. :lol: So, big :hug: 's for all of you. And *raises hand shyly* I would be honored to help out as a mod or anything if you ever want me. I warn you I'm not great at conflict, but I feel like this place has given me so much that I want to do something in return. :laugh:

Right, I'll stop rambling now and let you get back to work! :lol: Just thought you should know how much you're appreciated around here, and stuff. :P

~DreamShadow

I couldn't agree more :laugh: and thank you DreamShadow for writting this!

sneeseefor making valid and useful points

Awww, thanks (hippo)! Could you just say that to my hubby and all of my friends who never listen to me? Just teasing! :P

(hippo), you have made such a wonderful addition to this forum, so thanks for being you, and coming up with such great topics to discuss!

And thanks again to everyone on here, you have just made this place a home for so many, and I know I'd feel very lonely without you guys!

eeeeeeee!!! my first kudos!!! :laugh::laugh:

im happy for a long time now :cryhappy:

Getting in here late, things keep coming up on me.

And to figure out where to start here:

Susie For saying that I'm nice...I try not to be mean, but the claw do slip out. And I love how you are an awesome artist and aware of all the stuff that is going on in the world (which around where i live I don't see too much..) It rocks to start talking politics with someone my age. I just wish we had time to chat more.

Joel For always having nice things to say when I post wavs...always makes me smile

Bondi For hosting my wavs along with everyone elses. I know we've fallen out of touch since I started back at school and don't have normal hours anymore. But I miss talking with you and hopefully, I'll be able to make some time soon.

Akutenshi For not being afraid to express your opinion and for inspiring me to express mine. And for all your hot wrongness (must remember not to read whole story at once :P ) lol

Garnet Again, love the wrongness and the artwork

Seriously, all you drawing people are making me jealous

Lynne For sharing my obsession and my goalie. Hon, things may get interesting...I so wish I could come to Canada to watch the Cup playoffs with you. Now we just need to figure out some time to chat. (my schedule is easing up soon *big sigh of relief*) I love you, woman!

Mr. Sneezy For giving good advice. Maybe someday I'll make it to the other side of the world

Sternuto You always make me laugh (have for a long time now, better not go into how long, I know how your old man complex can get), and for actually knowing what I'm talking about when I talk about home. You can take Sternuto out of MN, but you can't take the MN out of Sternuto.

TDO For making me laugh, for taking my mind off things

Sneezy Kiwi For the fun that's occured in the spider threads. And for speaking your mind.

The Dude For appreciating it when I stick blows in my wavs. (they're there for you, and Nick too...we'll chat someday)

Nicole For posting endless pics of Porter, and for helping turn most things into an orgy

Dreamshadow Hon, you've really helped me a lot with my brother and his becoming f to m. I love how you can be serious, yet make me crack up at the same time. I've come to determine I need your randomness. And your snapefics.

Zukiness I love ya, even when you won't share DS. I'm just glad I've never been drinking when I've talked to you (otherwise, soda, all over the keyboard). I am so glad internet wonkiness resolved itself

Dom For being unapologetically you, geekiness and all. I'm learning to appreciate my inner geek. Life is too short to be cool!

Hypnos Again for this place, for talking to me at 4 am (my time), for making me think, and for just being a great guy. I really wish I had come out of my shell sooner.

Snake Pilskin For being great to talk to (for hours on end lol) Hopefully I'll get some more free time soon

George I honestly don't know what to say here. Thank you for being one of the first people I really talked to (and introducing me to so many more). We've had a great 2 years (and hopefully many more). I love your randomness (tree felling) your sharing of my badgerlove, the way you can make me laugh when nothing's funny and how we can be serious when needed, but always maintain the laughter. I love ya, kiddo; I will always be there for you...I just wish I could be there with you :laugh: We'll share a few bottles of wine someday.

Dom For being unapologetically you, geekiness and all. I'm learning to appreciate my inner geek. Life is too short to be cool!

Awwww :laugh: :laugh: Thank you brigid! The next lesson, grasshopper, is that geek is cool! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm reviving this thread. But it's a good one to revive, right?

To Sapphire, for being unapologetically you, for thought-provoking comments, and for your total sweetness! :yes:

To Dom, for opinionated yet open-minded conversations (Does that make sense? Do you know what I mean?) and for forcing me to think outside the box. For listening to me complain about bad dates and bad rotations, for always chasing away my guilt gremlins, and for ALWAYS managing to put a smile on my face! ;)

Lynne For sharing my obsession and my goalie. Hon, things may get interesting...I so wish I could come to Canada to watch the Cup playoffs with you. Now we just need to figure out some time to chat. (my schedule is easing up soon *big sigh of relief*) I love you, woman!

awww sweetie :hug: hehe I'll share your goalie, but I ain't giving him back! ;) yeah, we need to sit ourselves down and watch a hockey game one of these nights! Maybe when my team plays yours LMAO (I can just see us sitting on the phone both watching the game, yelling at the tv ROFL). There's a game on tonight, you know :yes: c'mon over. I'll make nachos.

To Dom, for opinionated yet open-minded conversations (Does that make sense? Do you know what I mean?) and for forcing me to think outside the box. For listening to me complain about bad dates and bad rotations, for always chasing away my guilt gremlins, and for ALWAYS managing to put a smile on my face! :yes:

LOL...You realize you've given me a double dose of Kudos now! You know what that means...it's a glomping for you *glomping hug* ;). Kudos to you for the smiles, the laughter and the thought provoking conversations. You truly are a treasure.

Zukiness I love ya, even when you won't share DS. I'm just glad I've never been drinking when I've talked to you (otherwise, soda, all over the keyboard). I am so glad internet wonkiness resolved itself

Ahhhh so I haven't been paying attention to the kudos thread apparantly or I would have thanked you like... 5 minutes after you posted this and you know it! :yes:

So I make you laugh eh? -bows- Sweet deal there Brig! Don't forget I'm coming to work with you someday when I realize I hate everything else and want to work with kids because then I can play blocks with them ^^

Its great talking to you as well B, I can't be funny unless I get some response and your always quick to join in on the fun. -molests Hugs you-

~Zukiness

I just realized I've never added my own personal kudos to this list. Both Kiwi and Susie posted something very nice about me, and I thought I should finally return the favor to them and everyone else I like around here. Mind you, this is no particular order (well except the first one) and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am forgetting people. Blame the Jack Daniels. :yes:

1). Hypnos--Gotta thank the man first and foremost. All the moderators, too. Thank you so much for this wonderful forum that has made me WAY more comfortable with a fetish I used to think was weird.

2). Bondi--For his awesome wav page, and for being a nice guy too. And thanks to all the people who contribute such an amazing variety of lovely sneezes.

3). JustMeHere--If Bondi is the Prince of the wavs, then you are the Queen of the vids. So many fantastic clips from movies, tv shows, talk shows, etc. Thank you so much!

4). Sneesee--My best gal, who joined the forum around the same time I did. I love ya, sweetie!

5). Nicole--The sexiest doc in the Lower 48, and an awesome person too. You do make house calls, don't you?

6). Sternuto--Half the reason I come here is just to read your posts. And here I thought that all Utah produced was Mormons.

7). Akutenshi--If I read Sternuto's posts for his hilarity, I read yours for your wisdom and insight. What would this forum be without you?

8). Lynne--The North may be cold but you are one hot mama! Thanks for always setting me straight whenever I get something wrong. I would say you're my favorite Canuck if not for...

9). Lady Lex--My other gal pal from Bullwinkle Country. Thank you for your pleasant attitude and don't be afraid of ever sharing your opinions.

10). The Dude--Where is my man from the City of Angels? You'd better get your ass back here buddy, because we all miss you!

11). Kiwi--Another MIA. Things are too quiet without you and the Dude mixing things up. I hope you return soon!

12). Susie--My birthday buddy. Aren't April 11th babies the best? Thanks for being such a great lady!

13). Joel--Another one of my favorite people from back East. Your posts are always a pleasure to read. Thanks!

14). Dawnie--Any friend of Sneesee's is a friend of mine. And thank you for being such a sweet person. I have never read a single post of yours where you've been short or nasty with someone.

15). DreamShadow--As I said before, your HP avatar made me nearly spit my drink all over my computer. Funny stuff. Also for being such a kind and compassionate person.

16). Mr Sneezy--The coolest Aussie since Paul Hogan. Its always a pleasure to see you around.

17). Dom--I am always impressed with your posts in the political threads. Thank you for your intelligent contributions to more than one debate.

18). Badmonkeymusicinc--Another smart and interesting guy. My best to you and the Missus.

19). daystar428--As with Dawnie, for being such a sweetie. And thanks for the awesome wavs, too!

20). Everybody Else--I know I am missing so many people from this list. And I apologize in advance. But I just want to give one last kudos to the entire community. Thanks everybody!

5). Nicole--The sexiest doc in the Lower 48, and an awesome person too. You do make house calls, don't you?

Only for you, baby. :winkkiss:

Thanks! :D And kudos to you for being funny, intelligent, incrediby sweet, and muy, muy sexy. :kisscheek: You always have something nice to say about my wavs and I appreciate that SO much. I love reading what you have to say in your posts...and no, I don't just mean the ones about my wavs, I mean all of them! B-P

Only for you, baby. :winkkiss:

Thanks! :D And kudos to you for being funny, intelligent, incrediby sweet, and muy, muy sexy. :kisscheek: You always have something nice to say about my wavs and I appreciate that SO much. I love reading what you have to say in your posts...and no, I don't just mean the ones about my wavs, I mean all of them! B-P

Ah! Thanks! :D

15). DreamShadow--As I said before, your HP avatar made me nearly spit my drink all over my computer. Funny stuff. Also for being such a kind and compassionate person.

:winkkiss: Wow, thanks. Wasn't expecting a kudos from you. Not because I didn't think you liked me or something, just we haven't talked much, didn't expect you to think of ME when you were doing kudos. :kisscheek: Thanks.

LOL! Yeah when I'm tired from work I sometimes go into semi-lurker mode. I read stuff and feel like I know people before I even introduce myself. B-P

A random Kudos for Love2Sneeze:

For being a good friend and sticking up for those you care about, when they are hurting or need some help. Though I was on the wrong end of this, I still admire your determination to help out your friend. Good job, you earned this one.

A random Kudos for Love2Sneeze:

For being a good friend and sticking up for those you care about, when they are hurting or need some help. Though I was on the wrong end of this, I still admire your determination to help out your friend. Good job, you earned this one.

ok, i KNOW this is the absolute wrong time and place, but your avator is SOOOO COOL!!!! sorry, had to let you know that. :angry:

kudos to you for having the best avators ever!!!

(and dreamshadow, of course, ill agree with erik on this one.)

:o

9). Lady Lex--My other gal pal from Bullwinkle Country. Thank you for your pleasant attitude and don't be afraid of ever sharing your opinions.

:o "Bullwinkle Country"! Haven't heard that one before!

Aww, thanks for the kudos :angry: I always enjoy reading your posts, especially on political topics, and thanks for the random PMs now and then. It's nice to know you're thinking of me!

Archived