Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

Bubbles and High On Lullabies- you two are my favorite wav people in your particular genders. Kudos from someone whos been a lurker in the community for a long time.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot nest, always pleased to hear my little performances are bringing people joy! :D

Oh, and just for the record Bubbles, I like your .wavs too :D

Kythe for being very diffrent (as a compliment) and nice
Kythe: Energy conversations are fun.

Ok I obviously haven't read the kudos section in a very long time. So here's belated thanks to you both for the kudos, love chatting with you guys too. :D

Also belated thanks to anyone else that might have given me kudos that I missed. :D

Random Kudos to sneesee for often amusing, generally sweet and always spirited and positve posts, and a splendid writing style. :laugh:

yay! agreed!! Sneesee, i think every single question i posted on General Discussion that i couldnt answer myself you answered for me :laugh::laugh:

thanks Sneesee :(

• 4 weeks later...
yay! agreed!! Sneesee, i think every single question i posted on General Discussion that i couldnt answer myself you answered for me :D:laugh:

thanks Sneesee :twisted:

Awww, thanks hippo! And kudos for you for all of the marvelous doctored photos you have shared with us! Wonderful!

Ok ... i've seen some part of a movie about some gay men some time ago .. don't ask me for the name or what it was really about .. it was only a short part :laugh: .

But .. there was one thing .. that stuck in my mind so bad .. that i felt the need to post about it. The one guy said in some story-telling voice "I don't remember when i became gay, but i remember the day when it became ok for me. Wich was when i met friends who where the same."

Or something like that :laugh: ... my memory sucks but .. i thought to myself .. hey .. i feel totally the same .. well not totally .. i don't feel it about beeing gay .. :omg: but .. honestly .. whenever i see questions like "When did your Fetish start" or something i have absolutely no idea ... i think i've always had it .. but one thing i can say for sure so much .. i DO remember the day when i felt comfortable with it .. cause i found this forum and so many wonderful people in here :winkkiss:

-Gives another kudos and hugs to ALL of you !-

:hug:

:D All right, I see this one now about fifteen pages too late. Time to make up!

KUDOS first of all to the delightfully amicable High on Lullabies, who I may say is my best(-known) friend here on the forum and never fails to make me feel so very happy whenever I talk to him and SEE him for we've already met twice and will meet again! HOL, you are one of the NICEST people I know and one of the worthiest friends anybody could imagine and the forum would definitely be far more dull without you. :hug: and :wub:, my friend. Oh... and something with very, very alluring sneezes. Sodeju. :blushing:

Then there is The_RavenDS with whom I feel incredibly... connected in a most psychohippiecrazy way :lol: Darling, you are one of a kind, as in UNIQUE. I love you for your strength and courage and love and beauty of spirit and of course for your, what the Dutch call 'pleasant derangedness' :P The things you say make me laugh more often than not and you know how to be a friend. I am really, really, REALLY glad I know you and I am SURE that someday we will meet in person.

Akutenshi... Ha! What can I say that I haven't said a thousand times before? That the essence of High-Level Fetishy Slash Literature begins and ends with you? That you're a GRMVZJKLSDNBGRS sexy motherfucker? That your language and your snarky wit cracks me the hell up? Ne, everybody knows that... :lol:

I must refrain from hero-worshipping as it's silly, but I'll have to admit that in many things, you're an example to me. And I don't just mean that you make me want to take up Kendo. XD But you're such a FIGHTER, man. I have deep admiration for guys who roll around on the floor with other guys real fighters. So KUDOS to you for fighting and enjoying life at the same time and well, just for everything you are.

Sneesee... Woman, I adore you! For always making an effort in saying very nice things to people in your comments. For telling us all those lovely stories and observations about your spouse and your colleagues. For being a magnificent author. For liking my drabbles :innocent: For always trying to point out people's good sides. For being the friendly, kind, sweet person you are. Just for everything! :wub:

tma, you're the forum's dear Momma, aren't you? You really make a very fine job of being a Mod. AND an incredible author. I always enjoy your stories very much indeed. Plus, you're nice and you're funny and a wonderful person to have around!

Hypnos, KUDOS to you for the forum of course, but also for being the hell of a lot of fun to hang around in the pub with :innocent: (And I think I owe you a drink. And if not, then anyway.)

Garnet, your writing sets my knickers aflame. EVERY TIME. And you're a fabulous person to write with. And you're a fencer. And you're cute. And there's more, but I can't think of it at the moment... :lol: Just KUDOS, darlin!

Kisa: Sugoi! Sugoi!! Nuff said. :bleh::hug: (Double kudos for your Devil May Cry fic, grmzjvlsknd. :twisted:)

Count de tisza, when will we meet again? I owe you a bottle of wine, sir. Plus, I don't think we finished our conversation that day. And it was interesting. Kudos to you for being an interesting person and very nice to talk to :D

The Bloke: Je bent gewoon geweldig. :lol:

Everybody I've forgotten this time: You're up next. LOVE ON. :heart:

:hug: a VERY happy Sanne

KUDOS first of all to the delightfully amicable High on Lullabies, who I may say is my best(-known) friend here on the forum and never fails to make me feel so very happy whenever I talk to him and SEE him for we've already met twice and will meet again! HOL, you are one of the NICEST people I know and one of the worthiest friends anybody could imagine and the forum would definitely be far more dull without you. :nohappy: and :nohappy:, my friend. Oh... and something with very, very alluring sneezes. Sodeju ^_^

Sanne, ma chérie, my crêpe creating companion.

I can't tell you how happy reading this made me. I had such a huge grin on my face from the first word to the last ^_^:nohappy:. You are such a wonderful person and I'm so delighted to have had the chance to meet you and look very much forward to doing so again. :hug: ik wensen je de best van allemaal! (Hope that makes sense! :yes:)

tma, you're the forum's dear Momma, aren't you? You really make a very fine job of being a Mod. AND an incredible author. I always enjoy your stories very much indeed. Plus, you're nice and you're funny and a wonderful person to have around!

:shy:

Thanks!! That really means alot- especially since I just Adore, Adore, Adore your writing. (esp. the Jazz piece- oooooo). And besides being a fun and cool person- I'd say that you have excellent taste in friends. ;)

Sneesee... Woman, I adore you! For always making an effort in saying very nice things to people in your comments. For telling us all those lovely stories and observations about your spouse and your colleagues. For being a magnificent author. For liking my drabbles :drool: For always trying to point out people's good sides. For being the friendly, kind, sweet person you are. Just for everything! :drool:

Awww Silly Sanne, I adore you too, very much! You have always such had nice things to say about everything I write, and it means the WORLD to me! Seriously, you know if we lived closer, we'd be hanging out a lot together, right? :drool:

first off, if i forget someone im insanely sorry. (my mind isnt all here right now, but i like it that way)

first off-

bondi- you are an amazing friend and ur fun to talk to. i enjoy our conversations very much<3

the tom one (or w/e ur name is on here now lol i forget)- thanks for speaking to me. its fun to talk to someone my own age once and awhile. hehe

sneeze catcher- you are an awesome friend. such a kind gent. hehe. thanks for all your amazing wisdom and kindness.

dawnie- hehe ur just silly. but ur great and fun to talk too. hehe

justcallmeamie (i think i spelled that wrong, sorry)- for being there when i needed help and showing someone cared.

zuki- we dont talk much, but you are very close to my age, and we share alot of similarities. i still think you are extremely cool. hehe

strawberry.. (something.. er.. damn it... lol sorry. you know who u are)- thanks for conversing with me hehe it was fun :drool:

leowesterntiger- youre also fun to talk to. and you love anime. therefore, you are my anime poop slice. lol

the forums moderators- for keeping this place safe and fun. :D

hypnos- for creating this whole forum for me o get in contact with people like me so i dont feel like a such an alien. lol youre also fun to talk to hehe.

if im forgetting someone, KUDOS TO YOU TOO. :wub: if i have forgotten someone, im deeply sorry. i think ive included everyone though... if not, ill add more <333

Kudos to The RavenDS, Akutenshi, and The Tom One. I consider you guys to be really good friends and have enjoyed the various conversations we've had a lot. :blink::bleh:

• 1 month later...

And now for the ones I didn't mention before...

Nicole, SEXY MAMMA, wanna grab a beer? Seriously, I think you'd be one of my favourite kroegtijgers to hang out with of a late evening. You're a STRONG, witty (i.e. screamingly funny), snarky, sharp, spirited woman and I love to read your words!

Enkidom, :hug: and :lol: and all that cheese to you! That well-wishing PM you sent me meant so very much to me. It warmed my heart. Hnnn, and excuse me a minute while I enjoy a mind-blowing mental image of you in LRP attire. Rawr. :laugh: I LOVE guys who run around brandishing swords... yes...

The Tom One, ROCK ON, kid. You're fun. I want to meet you. You and your sexy tattoo! :yes:

Everybody.... Spread the love! :lol::angry:

Nicole, SEXY MAMMA, wanna grab a beer? Seriously, I think you'd be one of my favourite kroegtijgers to hang out with of a late evening. You're a STRONG, witty (i.e. screamingly funny), snarky, sharp, spirited woman and I love to read your words!

Sanne, you are a darling! :drool: Thank you so much for being such a sweetheart to me. I agree with you completely, if we were to hang out the city we were in would never be the same! I've always admired you for lots of different reasons, but the most important ones are that you've got a BEAUTIFUL heart and your soul is positively shining. :( Thank you!!!

First on the list, our grand exulted leader himself, Hypnos, thank you firstly for being our

leader, creating this wonderful playground for us to play in and for having the faith in me to allow

me to give something back to the forum as first a Moderator and now an Admin. But also, and

far more importantly, thank you for being an honest, true and caring friend to me, from not far off

the first day I came here. We are very alike, you and I, in more ways than perhaps is healthy :drool:

and I think that only brings us closer together. I always enjoy time I spend with you (whether in

person or by IM) and if ever I have a problem that I need advice on, yours is always an opinion I

will seek and treasure most highly. Thank you, sir! :blushing:

Now tma, I know I only wrote you a note recently so what else can I say, right? Well

maybe not a lot, but I can at least reinforce some of what I said there. I think it took some

courage on your part (I think it would for anyone, I know it does for me) to send that first PM to

me (I still have it saved by the way :):blushing: ) and I'm so glad you did. Your title says 'Mummy

Bear' and I've always thought it describes you so well. Caring and gentle to anyone who asks,

but you'll defend those you care about with all the ferocity you can muster (and I'll bet you can

muster quite a bit when you try! :) ). Thank you for sharing the best and worst of both our lives

with me. Oh, and did I ever mention I adore your 'you' accent? *huge hugs*

Next Tingle, I know you don't come very often anymore (if at all) my dear, but hopefully you

might get to read this some day soon. I never thought an offer to share music would lead us so

far. I love our conversations whether they be serious, funny or just downright crazy (and yes you

probably beat me in the crazyness stakes!). I love your obsessions with the strangest things,

because I'm just the same. Thank you for sticking with me and I hope with all my heart we'll

meet again someday soon. :hug:

EnkiDom (or just Dom to his friends :(), the first true English gent. on my list. You sir, are a

joy to be with and reading your posts and blog entries brings me just as much as joy. It was a

pleasure and honour to work with you as a mod. and your contributions to our discussions

always gave me a new point of view to look at that I hadn't even thought of. Your kindness and

positivity always makes me smile and above all you're a damn fine person to have a pint of real

ale with! :cryhappy: I wish you the best of everything, my friend.

Onward to SillySanne, my crepe constructing compadre, I'm so glad you to came to say

'hi' on IM one random night in August last year, darling. We've never looked back since, and I don't regret a second of it. You coming online always puts a smile on my face :D. I love sharing our lives with each other you silly, adorable, hat-wearing hippie! I hope we never stop and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful country soon :). Many thanks, much love and hugs to you, my friend :wub:.

Count de Tisza, another fine gentleman and an excellent man to share some good times

in a London pub/restaurant or other establishment with! I hope with all my heart we get to do it again soon. All the best to you, sir! :D

Lynne, you first came to me when I really needed someone and you helped cheer me up and convince me to get on with life. Ever since then we've been helping each other through our lives, making the best of them we can and we've grown into very close friends doing so :hug:. You helped make my trip to Canada from a great time into one of the best experiences of my life :D. I can't wait to have the chance to do it again some day soon. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me. :wub: (and making some of tastiest .wavs known to man or beast!)

Raven Thank you for being a sexy, crazy, damn fun person to chat with and never failing to make me laugh when I read your posts. :hug::D

Gruft, Lefty and George for being excellent pub, poker and sailing buddies! :)

All my fellow staff members, past and present for being a joy and pleasure to work with. I think we make a damn fine team! :D

Eee! I like writing these I'll have to do one for all the other people I've forgotten soon! :D

Enkidom, and and all that cheese to you! That well-wishing PM you sent me meant so very much to me. It warmed my heart. Hnnn, and excuse me a minute while I enjoy a mind-blowing mental image of you in LRP attire. Rawr. I LOVE guys who run around brandishing swords... yes...
EnkiDom (or just Dom to his friends ), the first true English gent. on my list. You sir, are a

joy to be with and reading your posts and blog entries brings me just as much as joy. It was a

pleasure and honour to work with you as a mod. and your contributions to our discussions

always gave me a new point of view to look at that I hadn't even thought of. Your kindness and

positivity always makes me smile and above all you're a damn fine person to have a pint of real

ale with! I wish you the best of everything, my friend.

Gah, choke me up why don't you, you two?! :) I tell you, I've had to insert a special valve onto my ego recently so that it can be handily deflated. LOL...HOL, kudos to you for your patience while I dither over which real ale to get, or wax lyrical about the benefits of one vs. t'other. (Eee, I've gone all Yorkshire).

And Sanne, I'm so glad it brought some cheer! :yes::laugh: Next time we have an event I'll post some battle shots in my blog, they're the ones taken before I collapse at the end and lie there like an upturned tortoise for 10 minutes thinking "I'm getting too old for this s*&£"!

Now tma, I know I only wrote you a note recently so what else can I say, right? Well maybe not a lot, but I can at least reinforce some of what I said there. I think it took some courage on your part (I think it would for anyone, I know it does for me) to send that first PM to

me (I still have it saved by the way ) and I'm so glad you did. Your title says 'Mummy Bear' and I've always thought it describes you so well. Caring and gentle to anyone who asks, but you'll defend those you care about with all the ferocity you can muster (and I'll bet you can

muster quite a bit when you try! ). Thank you for sharing the best and worst of both our lives with me. Oh, and did I ever mention I adore your 'you' accent? *huge hugs*

:):yes: Have I ever told you that you are just TOO sweet??

That you still have the first pm from me (where I probably sounded Totally like a big goof) that just makes me feel all warm and grinning and "awwwww" inside. I know I saved the first im convo. hehehe. I *was* totally nervous, but I am Really glad that I went ahead with it since you have been a terrific friend and the more I get to know you the more I enjoy chatting with you.

And *big blush* I'm very glad that you like my "me" accent. lol! I personally don't find it even a percentile as charming as yours, but... Oh... and hopefully things will work out with the next excersion *crosses fingers*.

In the past couple of days, as many of you know, I have been feeling really down in regards to the fetish :laugh:

But you guys were here for me when I needed it, and I want to thank those who reached out to me in my time of need. In reality, being able to come to this forum and be reminded that I am not alone nor as weird as I sometimes think I am means so much to me. So thank you to everyone on the forum, for your contributions to this wonderful community! :hug::) And special thanks to...

King of the ruins - Thank you for taking the time to let me in on your secret for dealing with family sneezes. I may not get it right away, but it gives me hope to know it exists :unsure:

Akutenshi - I knew I could depend on you when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You reminded me, no holds barred, about how great it is to have this fetish. Thank you :blushing:

The Dude - Your post in my blog actually made me cry. You said what I couldn't admit to myself... :lol:

VFP - Your clarity always helps to set me straight. Thank you.

Sneesee - It means so much to me that you reached out even if you haven't experienced the same kind of thing. Thank you.

juliette and Attila - You may be new members but your hearts are big. Thank you for taking the time to offer me comfort and strength when I needed it most. You are both valuable members of the community :laugh:

And to my two SF sisters, SusieQusie and Daphine - Just knowing that you are there and willing to listen means so much to me. Thank you for always being there, I know I can reach out at any time :cryhappy:

And, how could I possibly forget...

Bondi - You sent me a PM that just made me smile from ear to ear :drool: Thank you for reaching out to me during a difficult time. You are a truly great friend :D

Sneesee - It means so much to me that you reached out even if you haven't experienced the same kind of thing. Thank you.

Awwww, anytime darlin'! I hate it when others are feeling bad, and you are so cool to me all the time! Big Hugs! :)

dawnie- hehe ur just silly. but ur great and fun to talk too. hehe

Just saw this. Thanks darling. :blushing:

Okay, I haven't done one of these yet and I know I'm forgetting people, but I'm doing this while I'm suppose to be working. :innocent:

SNEEZE CATCHER - What can I say. You've become such a dear and special friend to me. You have helped me in ways no one ever has. Love you baby. :wub:

Sneesee - My sis! I love ya girl. I think we should just go ahead and have the DNA test done! :laugh::laugh: We've gotta be linked! :)

Miss Carrie DR - You're such a doll. Don't ever change. You're one of the prettiest young girls I've seen in a long time. Don't forget it! :)

VFP - Thank you for reaching out to me. You are WAY cool in my book. :laugh:

AK - Not only are you a great artist, but you're also a very sweet person. :(

Nick - You old sweetie pie you. I'm glad you decided to stay. :bleh:

King of the Ruins - You'll always be a bad monkey to me. :laugh::laugh::)

Lamborghini aka Enzo - Well you are such a great part of this forum. Another one I'm glad that stayed.

I know I'm probably forgetting so many of my peeps. But you gotta know that I loves ya all! And shout out to all are daily newcommers. :kissblow:

You guys are great. You guys are us.....................just minus a few hundred or thousand posts. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sneesee - My sis! I love ya girl. I think we should just go ahead and have the DNA test done! :laugh::laugh: We've gotta be linked! :P

Okay, I'm all up for a DNA test, but it's only gonna tell us what we already know, that we are, indeed, related! Dawnie, you know you are one of my bestest friends ever! Thanks for being such a good friend! ;)

Archived