Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Kudos

tma

9). Lady Lex--My other gal pal from Bullwinkle Country. Thank you for your pleasant attitude and don't be afraid of ever sharing your opinions.

:o "Bullwinkle Country"! Haven't heard that one before!

Aww, thanks for the kudos :o I always enjoy reading your posts, especially on political topics, and thanks for the random PMs now and then. It's nice to know you're thinking of me!

Always, hon! :angry:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17). Dom--I am always impressed with your posts in the political threads. Thank you for your intelligent contributions to more than one debate.

Cheers Erik :bleh:. And in return Kudos to you for your ability to stick to your guns without dogmatism or narrow mindedness. It's a pleasure to discuss things with you!

4). Sneesee--My best gal, who joined the forum around the same time I did. I love ya, sweetie!

Awwww, Erik, I can't believe I didn't see this until now! You are an unbeliveable sweetheart, you are! Thanks for being one of my very first buddies, and for always being up front and honest! I adore you darling!

I have not yet posted anything where I thank everyone individually, because I admire all of you for everything you bring to this community. I am so happy I found all of you, and you will probably never know just how happy I truly am about it!

Lamborghini

I just want to thank every single contributor on Bondi's Wav Page, even though I don't listen to male wavs :P

I think that everyone who has contributed deserves a thank you, regardless of the *ahem* "quality" of the sneezes or the length of the wav. After all, they're not really getting much out of it, and just the fact that they're thinking of the other sneeze fetishists makes all contributors special to me. So, for everyone who has contributed, in any way or in any form :clapping:

Kudos to you, Enzo. :P You've been a really positive poster in your few days here, and it's nice to have you around.

To Britt for showing up and immediately giving us self-obs beyond belief.

To hippo for finally starting the self-obs.

To Enzo for making his posts fun.

aww thankyou Beat Him!!! :laugh::lol::P

Kudos to Beat Him for showing enthusiasm to every first time, every obs, every story, every minor acheivement and every new member on this forum. :twisted:

you go Beat Him!

aww thankyou Beat Him!!! :lol::laugh::P

Kudos to Beat Him for showing enthusiasm to every first time, every obs, every story, every minor acheivement and every new member on this forum. :lol:

you go Beat Him!

Thanks. :twisted:

Lamborghini
Kudos to you, Enzo. :P You've been a really positive poster in your few days here, and it's nice to have you around.

Awww.... Thanks, Nicole. :heart: I am so :yes: and happy to finally be a member on this forum. :heart:

Lamborghini

Thanks, and beat him. :yes: Though I'm not sure what you mean. :heart::heart: I'm all over the place here, as I am so excited to be here! But thanks anyway. :P

Kudos to you, Enzo. :) You've been a really positive poster in your few days here, and it's nice to have you around.

Agreed! Its nice to see someone with such a good attitude! I'm glad you're having such a good time, Enzo! :laugh:

4). Sneesee--My best gal, who joined the forum around the same time I did. I love ya, sweetie!

Awwww, Erik, I can't believe I didn't see this until now! You are an unbeliveable sweetheart, you are! Thanks for being one of my very first buddies, and for always being up front and honest! I adore you darling!

I have not yet posted anything where I thank everyone individually, because I admire all of you for everything you bring to this community. I am so happy I found all of you, and you will probably never know just how happy I truly am about it!

Right back at ya! :hug:

17). Dom--I am always impressed with your posts in the political threads. Thank you for your intelligent contributions to more than one debate.

Cheers Erik :laugh:. And in return Kudos to you for your ability to stick to your guns without dogmatism or narrow mindedness. It's a pleasure to discuss things with you!

Thanks! :laugh:

Some Dead One Kudos:

In no order.

Zuki: For being fun to talk to and an easy person to like.

Love_2_Sneeze_666: For being adoreable. And for being one of the sweetest people I know.

DreamShadow: For being almost as bonkers as me. :D

George: My drinking partner and fellow Cyber Space Warlord!

Nicole: Because you're awesome!

Kirby: Because you are a good friend.

Akutenshi: You "understand"

SusieQusie: A kindhearted person.

Master Hypnos: He is the creator. Worship him! Worship him! (he's more likely to get this than you are :D)

JellyBelly: For being a good friend to me, and one of the first people I got to know here.

Daystar: For being CUTE! And sharing my zany sense of humour.

SillySanne: For being my playmate when I am bored. :D

Kythe: Energy conversations are fun.

Jaylinc: For being my friend.

Phoenix: Another good friend, and another one of the first people I got talking to.

Mirf: For being funny! :)

Spembob: Our midnight chats are awesome. I hope they never cease.

Zuki: For being fun to talk to and an easy person to like.

You know this will set me back two weeks in trying to defeat you... :D

I'm fun?

:D :D

Love_2_Sneeze_666: For being adoreable. And for being one of the sweetest people I know.

Awww, thanks. :D:D:)

You're a sweetie too. :D

Awww, thanks. :blushing::blushing::hug:

You're a sweetie too. :laugh:

Thank you! :hug: You know I think you're a darling.

:innocent::innocent::hug::hug::laugh::laugh::innocent:

Thanks.

*runs and hides*

What a load of fuss over nothing.

Why not just do this:

*beats you about the head with a large salami saussage while yodelling*

No more threadjackage in this forum.

:P

• 3 weeks later...
Mirf: For being funny! ;)

Whooahh :omg: .. talk about something you don't expect .. :laugh: ... -searches mirror to throw that right back at you- ..

!! oot ynnuf gnieb rof : enOmoTehT :laugh: stupid mirror .. but there ya go :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Random Kudos to sneesee for often amusing, generally sweet and always spirited and positve posts, and a splendid writing style. :D

Random Kudos to sneesee for often amusing, generally sweet and always spirited and positve posts, and a splendid writing style. :bleh:

Dom, thank you soooooo much! You are always so kind and sweet yourself! And your obs are always worth reading!

I will certainly concur with that Dom. Totally awesome as is yourself dear sir :P:bleh:

Thanks nick, you are a sweetheart, too!

14). Dawnie--Any friend of Sneesee's is a friend of mine. And thank you for being such a sweet person. I have never read a single post of yours where you've been short or nasty with someone.

I can't believe I missed this. Thank you. :bleh: You're a sweetie. It's pretty hard to be nasty or short with most of the people here................everyone's so cool. :P

14). Dawnie--Any friend of Sneesee's is a friend of mine. And thank you for being such a sweet person. I have never read a single post of yours where you've been short or nasty with someone.

I can't believe I missed this. Thank you. :omg: You're a sweetie. It's pretty hard to be nasty or short with most of the people here................everyone's so cool. :P

You're welcome. And yes, most of the people here are great. There may be one or two exceptions but I can't think of them right now. :nohappy:

Random Kudos to sneesee for often amusing, generally sweet and always spirited and positve posts, and a splendid writing style. :bleh:

What a perfect way of putting it, Dom. There can never be enough kudos for Sneesee. Love you, hon! :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

KUDOS! for the new partiation of the observation and story board and since i don't know all names to all who helped realizing it :) . I like it .. uhh them i mean :)

KUDOS! for the new partiation of the observation and story board and since i don't know all names to all who helped realizing it :) . I like it .. uhh them i mean :bleh:

:)

I hadn't even noticed until you pointed it out to me. Kudos to Mirf for enlightening the unobservant, such as myself. :bleh:

And kudos to JustMeHere for the Julie Newmar sneezing clip from the old Batman tv show. I've been waiting to see that one for years. Thanks! :)

Archived