Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Sneezing Survey

dasneeze

1. Are you Male or Female?

Male.

2. What is your age?

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?

No-it doesn't feel as good as many profess.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?

Once.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Lucky three.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

I would mind very much.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)?

I'd rather be sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out

I let them out like a civil rights quote.

9A. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Yes, but no, I did not enjoy it. I couldn't breathe through my nose for hours.

9B What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

The release just gives me the vapors in a major way.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing?

Not a clue, to tell the truth.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

If they really wanted to, sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing?

No, I don't.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit?

I normally only sneeze in singles, so that makes me happy, but if it were for someone who enjoys my sneezes (god help anyone that would :P), then I'd like a fit to happen.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing?

Yes, I do.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze?

Yup.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose?

No, I wouldn't mind one bit.

17. Do you sneeze everyday?

No, not everyday.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others?

Not a big fan of sneezing in front of others, but what can ya do?

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

I'd say 3-4 and, no, was not really enjoyable.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I would like to meet another sneeze fetishest, I've never met one before, though.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dasneeze

• Sternuto

• SusieQusie

• Feta Sneeze

I'm a girly girl!

2. What is your age?

Well, I don't hate it. Unless people see me do it; I'm very self-conscious about that.

Once? I barely ever sneeze, so.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?

Probably ZERO. Blasphemy, I know. Actually, I'd really like to experience a crazy sneezing fit just one time, to see what it's like.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?

Probably. I'm a somewhat touchy/huggy person, but when it comes to people even hearing me sneeze I get all weird.

No.

Stifle them in public, let them out in private.

9a. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Nooo, never. :P

9b. What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

As long as the person has a cold, I like it all! Other sneezes can be lovely too, but I'm not all OMG over them.

For me it's directly tied into caretaking, so, sort of. I like making sickies feel better. I just don't know why I like it so much.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze?

Again, probably not. But I've never been in that situation, so who knows, really.

Not really.

A fit, just to change things up.

Yes. :flowers:

Once I tried out the pepper thing to see what the big deal was. IT HURT, and I've never done it again.

No.

No.

That would be a big yes.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it?

Two? Maybe three. Haha, I guess.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one?

I might have; I don't think we're as rare as we think. Once in high school I was sitting next to this boy on the bus on a school trip and he sneezed and then he said something about how much he enjoyed sneezing, and went on for awhile about how it made his whole body tingle (not kidding) and then he said some people probably had a fetish for it. I just stared at him awkwardly; it was incredibly odd.

Male

2. What is your age?

Meh. I'm sort of indifferent towards it. Sometimes a good one is very satisfying, yes.

Almost always at least two, usually three or more, sometimes they just last until I go get a tissue and blow my nose, so 6, 7, 8ish

Probably three. Although occasionally I might like to turn up the number...

Hmmm... I had never really thought about it. I wouldn't want her to stifle it, but I don't know how I'd feel about her general involvement in the process.

Nah. It's most often either sitting in a chair or lying on my bed. I do prefer to have something to sneeze into, though (my elbow is moderately acceptable)

Only stifle in quiet rooms, and then I don't do the pinch thing, I just kinda naturally do a little contained sneeze (it feels like a sneeze, but I don't think there's any sound). But usually I let them out (they often spray and can get pretty wet and occasionally messy)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?

Ummm... yeah, I guess so to both questions.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

Obviously, the tension-release bit, also kinda fun to let out big ones to see how big they are. Kinda weird.

My own--just 'cause, like I enjoy any other bodily function, I dunno, it's natural to do so there's a degree of natural pleasure, I guess. But others'... well that would require a complicated and metaphorical psychological explanation...

Yeah, almost certainly. Wouldn't both me (except white pepper---it's evil and makes my nose itch and my eyes red but no sneeze. Lame-tastic.

On cartoons, with appreciable results, yes--I sort of imagine/will it to be less annoyingly fake. Otherwise, not at all.

I guess multiple. Like I said, three's good---enough to sort of judge what it feels like without undue pain or suffering.

Not really. I feel uncomfortable, though not to the point of a social phobia. There's a girl I'm friends with that has super-weird sneezes (but not in a way that turn me on) and I can usually survive everybody's comments about it without walking away or acting weird or something. That said, I don't enjoy it at all. Occasionally there'll be a comment I'll like--one time, somebody nearby let out an especially big sneeze, and a person I know who is a big sneezer said something to the effect of, "that was one of my sneezes." I, of course, showed no signs of the fact that I thought it was really cool. I don't think I'd ever participate in the conversation--i don't trust myself not to tip off my attraction by some accidental Freudian slip or something.

A few times. Primarily tissue method.

Nah. It'd be cool. When I finally have a wife (one day in the wonderful distant future) I'm all for us sharing all of our bodies, no matter what part :drool:

Yup.

Not at all. It's a quite regular occurrence, so if it freaked me out, well, I'd be up a creek.

Seven or eight. Didn't really enjoy it (one of those bad allergy days when I am entirely too stopped up to breathe through my nose, which = no fun).

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishist? Have you ever met one?

I dunno. Maybe for conversation, but not for anything sexual. And no, I have not (to my knowledge)

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes. I don't like allergy sneezes and cold sneezes very much because I can't control them, and my nose gets a little too tingly.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Depends. If it's a normal sneeze, usually 3-5 times. If it's allergies, I'm lucky if it stops within the hour.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? About twelve times, provided they weren't giant sneezes that I had no control over. I like tiny, cute sneezes, including from myself. Even though I'm a guy. :yes:

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I love any physical contact, to be honest, and if her hands are soft and it's a little, more controllable sneeze, no, I wouldn't mind her holding my nose, and would probably even like it, as long as it doesn't make my ears explode and she's not snickering like a demon while doing it.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I don't care a whole lot, but if I had to choose, I'd probably say sitting, because certain types of sneezes can make me a little woozy.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I usually let them out, unless I'm in public and I've taken too big of a breath right before the sneeze and it's about to burst out of my like El Niño

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I sneezed about twenty times in a row this morning. I had space to breathe between sneezes, so I don't know if I would classify it as a fit, but I just couldn't stop. At the time, I hated it and wanted it to stop, because these were allergy sneezes, huge and uncontrollable, and I started to feel a little sick and stuffed up. But at the same time, I was pretty impressed with myself. I've had a few episodes similar to normal sneezing fits, and yes, they're very enjoyable.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I like any of the parts that come across as delicate, but in general, probably the breath hitching/build-up

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? It's kind of a power trip, and it stems from the rush of power I get when someone loses control of themselves to a sneeze.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure, why not?

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I enjoy fake sneezing and tricking other people into thinking it's a real sneeze. I don't know why.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple for sure! Maybe not a full blown fit, but definitely something bordering on it.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yeah, but it always makes me kind of uncomfortable because I don't know when the normal point to stop is, and I get afraid of being figured out.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yeah. Never saw a reason not to.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Like I said, I love physical contact, so I'd love to be touched on the nose, as long as she doesn't pinch it or leave it there abnormally long. I'd especially love to be kissed on the nose. :yes:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Oh yeah.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I love sneezing in front of others, especially if it gets a nice comment. It's like a performance for me! Unless it's my family. Then I feel like finding the nearest window and jumping through it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? See question 9.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd LOVE to meet another sneeze fetishist! Even wrote a story about it. It's called "Amber's Date" and it's in the story section. Read it! I haven't met any, but one of my close friends once told me that she related a sneeze to a certain other bodily function. One that also has a big buildup and a sudden release. I almost told her about my fetish right then and there. Almost.

Here's my first ever sneezing survey! How exciting. :unsure:

1. Are you Male or Female? Male

2. What is your age? 26

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yes- I enjoy the anticipation of the buildup... and then the release of the sneeze :)

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 or 2

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 4

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? No, but if they did that I would probably be too shy to sneeze!

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing or sitting, I don't mind. But I like to have a tissue or handkerchief ready.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out In public I often pinch my nose and stifle, as I'm shy and don't want other people to hear my sneeze. If there's no-one around, I'll let the sneeze out loudly, into a hanky or tissue if I have one.

9A. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes- but only a short one. I did quite enjoy it!

9B What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The buildup- as long as it's followed by a sneeze, and not a false start. False starts are so frustrating!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No, but I remember being interested in sneezes when I was a child; so wherever it came from, it's been there most of my life.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, if they were happy to do it. But I'm certain it wouldn't work, as I'd be far too self-conscious to actually sneeze.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No, not really. Even if they're realistic, if I know they're fake I just can't enjoy it much.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiples, 3 or 4 sneezes.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Only with a girlfriend who knows about the fetish, or another fetishist. I'd be too embarrassed to talk to a friend about sneezing :unsure:

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes, many many times! :) I find that the 'tissue method' is by far the most effective for me.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, I would find that very cute, and would touch her nose too.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most days, but not every day.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, and I hardly ever do it if I know someone's looking at me. If I can't help it, I would stifle as quietly as possible.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Probably about 10 or 11- but it's very rare for me. I did enjoy it, I wish I sneezed like that more often.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would never say never, but I doubt it. I'd keep it to online contact with other fetishists.

However, I would hope to tell a serious girlfriend about the fetish, if we were together for long enough. I've done that twice in the past, with positive results.

Guest SwedishDoll1

1. Are you Male or Female? Female

2. What is your age? Almost 25

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I dont mind but it doesnt turn me on

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Three

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Five or six!

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Not at all

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? In public I stifle most of the time, alone i let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Oh gosh maybe once when I was very sick. It surprised me alot, I did kind of enjoy it cause I never sneeze that much.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Oh my gosh all of it...I love the build up and then the release its wonderful!

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? I can't pin point it...for guys I love seeing like a tough guy sneeze, i think its so cute and i like that moment of vulnerability. The sound itself just...turns me on.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes and I have let him!

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No I want the real thing!

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for multiples its almost always 3's.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I've never really talked about it in person

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Kind of...i just stare at the sun and i can sneeze

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Almost

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I feel a little self concious but not really

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Maybe 6...

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? I would love that...

Mod Note: Fixed tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet

1. Are you Male or Female? female

2. What is your age?15

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze?when no ones watching, yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze?once

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be?2 or maybe 3

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed?eww yes i would mind :heart:

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting or standing

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? nope i havnt

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? watching a hot guy do it :cryhappy:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? its sexy to me

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? nope

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nope

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yee, especialy if its a story about a hottie and how he sneezed

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes. :blink:

17. Do you sneeze everyday? nah, every 2nd day

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? hate hate hate it

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 20, beacuse they were induced, yes i did.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes, but not to be in a relationship with them, just to have as a friend to talk about these things :hug:

• 1 month later...

1. Are you Male or Female? F

2. What is your age? 19

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? OH YEAH

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? sometimes 2-3 sometimes 9-10

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 6

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes its hurts whe i stifle :D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? anywhere

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them out

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes 35

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? just before the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? the vulnerability

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? yes, they have

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? yes

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? mutiple or fit i dont sneeze in singles

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes to friends not family

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? no

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? friends no family yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 35 yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? yes my boyf

you can probably tell im a sneezy person! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cally

2. What is your age? 33

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, if I ever sneeze. Sometimes if I induce it's a double

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Four or more

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? no

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? not really

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out- depends

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? sneezing lol

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? idk

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? sure

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for more than one

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? just family

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? 4

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? no

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 45

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? somtimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice (sometimes more)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? twice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes I would mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? No

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes / Not sure

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? The sound

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Not sure

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Double

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Yes

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No I wouldn't mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most days

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes I do mind

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Can't remember / not sure

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes / No

2. What is your age? 39

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once, but sometimes twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? twice

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle outside of home

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes / Yes

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the release

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? For as long as I can remember, it excited me.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? No

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Double

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? getting a little less bashful about it

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? oh yes

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I like Eskimo kisses

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Most of the time

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 8/yes

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes, but online / Not that I'm aware of.

Guest TheJame-Jame

1. Female

2. 15, I turn 16 in about a month and a half.

3. No.

4. Typically, once.

5. Once.

6. Probably.

7. I don't mind.

8. Let them out.

9. No.

I have no clue.

10. Nope.

11. No, but I would make them. :twisted:

12. Not really.

13. Single.

14. Sometimes.

15. No.

16. No.

17. I don't know, maybe.

18. Yes. I don't mind them sneezing in front of me, though.

19. One.

20. Yes. Because I could talk to them about it, and they wouldn't think I was completely disgusting.

BigFatPaulie

1. Are you Male or Female? male

2. What is your age? 40

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? sure, depends though

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? 1 huge ahh ahh filled sneeze

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? depends on if there are any sneeze-loving ladies in my presence

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yes

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? no

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out let them rip

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? yes, depends

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? mine or someone elses?

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? nope

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? maybe

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? never done it

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? single

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? sure

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? yes

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? nope

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? 15, nope

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? wuld love to, nope

Mod Note: Edited to fix tags ~Mute

Edited by The Mute Poet
Guest Mysterion09

2. What is your age? 22 (1/2 LOL)

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Absolutely love it!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once..but once in a blue moon, I get three out! Au natural, too! haha :D

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three to four..

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Umm..i dunno how to answer that. I'm rather shy about sneezing in public. lol

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle in public..in private, I let 'em out :)

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? No, ( :D ) but i've had the pre-sneezies for half a day if that counts as a pre-sneeze fit ;) haha

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? right before..the pre-sneeze expression, then the rest.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? too shy to answer that..I'll get back to that when i'm not as much of a newbie here ;)

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Don't have a boyfriend, but not sure if I would..again, shyness kinda wins that one.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Never fake sneezed. if you mean Induce, then yeah

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Multiple...or fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? This is my first time really..I mean, I've never actually... *blushes immensely*

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? this question sounds familiar ;)

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I stifle it, but I love the feeling I get right before I sneeze

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? One time inducing, I did 7 sneezes in a row...I loved it! It was such a rush!

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I think I'd love to meet another sneeze fetishest! That'd be interesting!! :D

Thanks for the survey, there! It's helping me not be as shy as a few hours ago HAHA! B)

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? Seventeen. I'll be eighteen in December.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Yep. It feels great.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Usually just once, twice on occasion.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I don't know...twice, three times? I'm pretty satisfied.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Unless they thought it was gross, I wouldn't mind at all.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Nope. I'm OK sneezing in any position.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I stifle when I'm in public, and find it hard to break the habit in private, although I'm working on it.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I've never had one, unfortunately. I love the build-up, since I don't have that, either.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Hm. I'd say it's because of the 'loss of control' aspect - the build-ups, closing eyes, flaring nostrils, etc.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not really. I can usually tell it's fake, and that's just off-putting.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I just hope that it gets out as soon as possible, because my nose burns otherwise.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not at all. I find it uncomfortable.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Yes.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No...I'm self-conscious about it, but if they liked it, I guess I wouldn't mind.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I don't like it at all - it embarrasses me.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Three times, I think. I enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Sure, I'm up to meet a fellow fetishist. Never have, though.

1. Are you Male or Female? Female.

2. What is your age? 15.

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sorta.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? I don't care?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yeahh... that'd be awkward.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I never noticed. Rofl.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out Let 'em out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Yes... this June I had many. And they're okay, aside from what else comes with them.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The CHOO part. xD

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not an inkling.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Sure.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Not at all.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? It doesn't matter to me.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Not me, myself. But other people, yes.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Just a few times when they were stuck.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Depends.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Generally.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes, very much so.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? In a row... 4 or 5. But those were soon after followed by more.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Sure and no.

• 2 weeks later...

2. What is your age? 18

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three times

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? yeah, i wouldn't like it

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? i don't know

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? alone - let them out, in public - usually stifle, but not always

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? no, i wish

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? myself - the feeling of the release, on others - the facial expression

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? not really.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? maybe

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? no

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? fit

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? sometimes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? four, i think.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i never have, but i would. i wish it was someone i already knew, though, so i'd feel comfortable.

• 1 year later...

Whoa! I'd never even seen this before! And I loooove surveys... soooo... :evil:

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? I'm getting there. My mental block is slowly going away!

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once, if at all

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Uh.. haha, funny question. I don't know, maybe twice, to see what that's like?

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Akkk!! I would mind very much. :D

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Never thought about it, but I guess I'd rather be sitting.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle when others are around, and trying not to stifle when I'm alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? A stifled fit once in school because I was sick... nobody appeared to notice, but it was really uncomfortable.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? Actually sneezing. It happens rarely.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No clue, but I'm glad I like sneezes.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I'd much prefer vice versa.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? Depends on the type of sneeze, but real would be better.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Two would be nice.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? On the forum, sure, but not with another person, face-to-face. Awkward.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? A few times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I think I would mind.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Not quite. Most days, I think I at least feel the urge to at some point.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? HELL YES.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Five stifled sneezes mentioned in #9. Really did not enjoy it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I'd love to meet one. :)

Edited by Raining Strawberry

Unfortunately female

2. What is your age?

Yes

1-3 times...

I don't know...

First, I would mind having a boy/girlfriend, and yes, I would deffinitly mind someone holding my nose when I sneeze.

No

Stifle.

I guess I have and yes, I did enjoy.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze?

If it's me sneezing then it's the tickling... Maybe. I don't really know.

No

No

No

If I'm not alone, i hope it will go away but I'f I'm alone it doesn't matter woch it will be.

Only online

Many times, especialy when I was a little kid

I mind anyone touching my nose (if they don't have permission which they usualy don't have)

No...

Yea

5? I did enjoy.

I realy would but no, I haven't met one.

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Sometimes

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Anywhere from 1 to 4

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? 2x

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I definitely wouldn't mind that

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Sitting

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Stifle

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it?What is your favorite part of a sneeze? I've had a number of sneezing fits lately, I enjoy them when I'm along ;) , and my favorite part of a sneeze is the release of tension at the end.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? No idea

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Probably

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? If in public I hope for a single but in private I hope for multiples

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? Depends on who I'm talking with

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? I wouldn't mind at all

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Only during allergy season

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Yes

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Not sure

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Yes and no

2. What is your age? sixteen

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes, only when i'm alone tho.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once ;)

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? three or four >:]

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Yes. I would find that very disturbing.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? hm not really.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? stifle, but let them out when i'm home alone.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? only about 5 sneezes, if you can call that a fit. I don't think you can- so no :P

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? the sound, the look on a persons face, and the positioning

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? no idea!

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? NO. i don't plan on ever revealing my fetish.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? nope.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? multiple. it never is though :jumpy:

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? yes. but not too obviously that it reveals my fetish.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? always. if i didn't, then i would only sneeze one a fortnight

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? i wouldn't mind it if it wasn't fetish related, but if it was then I would mind. alot.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? no way.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? YES. i only have ONCE and i will never do it again!

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? five. yes i did.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? i have never met one. But it would be good to meet one of the same sex so we can disguss which sneezes/sneezers we think are hot :heart:

2. What is your age? 20

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Oh yes.

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Once or twice.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Hm. Three is a magic number? *laugh*

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? Uh, if he/she really wanted to? Sure, why not.

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Never thought about it.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? Depends on where I am and who can hear me. When I'm alone, I usually just let them out.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I haven't, sadly, but I'd love to have one at least once.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? It's a tie between build-up and recovery.

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? In others? Well, not really, but I like to explain it with a fascination for vulnerability/loss of control. That, and maybe the similarities between a sneeze and an orgasm.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? I live to please. But, of course I'd expect them to allow me to return the favour.

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I wish I was better at it.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I don't "hope" for anything, I just take what I get. *laugh*

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? *snort*

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? I have.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? Not at all.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? I usually don't do it if I can avoid it.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Hm. Four, maybe? I most certainly enjoyed it.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I would and I have. I've met three so far. Hoping to meet my fourth this coming autumn/winter!

Edited by VoOs

I haven't seen this before either, but it looks like fun so here goes:

2. What is your age? 35

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? Oh yes, I love it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? Two or three times usually.

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? Five or six would be great ;)

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I'm not sure I would like that to be honest...my sneezes can get quite wet so it could be a bit gross (not into the messy stuff here).

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? Not especially...I don't really like sneezing when I'm lying down but the rest of the time I'm not fussy.

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I prefer to let mine out, although I will stifle if I need to (e.g. if it happens in a quiet situation like the theatre, etc.

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? Many times, and very definitely.

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? All of it, lol

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? In others? I enjoy my own because it feels good...similar sensation for me to an orgasm, and yes my own turn me on. In others, I think it's a case of vulnerability/loss of control, as well and the sight and sound with some people.

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yes, and I have happily let him do so :P

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? No...I've tried that before when I've been alone, but it's not the same and I'm useless at it anyway, lol...besides I get enough real ones so I never need to bother faking and never do.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? Preferably multiple or a fit.

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? I don't mind it except with family members...no way.

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Many times.

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No, not at all, in fact I like it.

17. Do you sneeze everyday? Without fail.

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? No, it doesn't bother me at all.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Erm....I'm not sure I can remember, lol, I've had some pretty long fits. And yes, I did enjoy them but they can get quite exhausting after a while.

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? Never met one but I quite like the idea :jumpy:.

Edited by Wishing

2. What is your age? 21

3. Do you yourself like to sneeze? yes I love it

4. When you sneeze how many times do you usually sneeze? once or twice

5. If you could pre program yourself to sneeze a set number of times each time you sneezed what would it be? hmm...four.

6. Would you mind a boyfriend/Girlfriend or friend holding your nose when you sneezed? I wouldn't mind

7. Do you have a favorite position to sneeze in(i.e. standing, sitting etc.)? I think standing, because then I can double over properly :P

8. Do you stifle your sneezes or let them out? I used to stifle but I enjoy sneezing openly more. Now I only stifle if there's a lot of people around or it's really quiet

9. Have you ever had a sneezing fit? Did you enjoy it? I never have ;) I'd love to though!

What is your favorite part of a sneeze? The release :heart:

10. Do you know why you enjoy sneezing? Not exactly...I mean, I understand the parallel between a sneeze and an orgasm...and I like the loss of control thing...but no, I don't completely know why

11. Would you ever let someone like a boyfriend or Girlfriend try to make you sneeze? Yep, tried that before actually

12. Do you enjoy fake sneezing? I love it when my boyfriend fake sneezes...with anyone else, I dunno. Not as much.

13. If you feel a sneeze coming on do you hope for a single, multipule or fit? I hope for multiples unless I'm in a crowded place

14. Do you enjoy talking about sneezing? it makes me uncomfortable. But I enjoy listening if I'm not expected to participate

15. Have you ever made yourself sneeze? Of course, I love to

16. Would you mind having a boyfriend or Girlfriend touching your nose? No I don't mind

17. Do you sneeze everyday? No, I wish :\

18. Do you mind sneezing in front of others? Less as time goes on. I mind in front of my family.

19. What is the largest amount of sneezes you have done in a row? Did you enjoy it? Like 4. I loved it, I wish it was more...

20. Would you ever want to meet another sneeze fetishest? Have you ever met one? I haven't met another though I converted my boyfriend :jumpy: I might want to.