Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

That would be from The Breakfast Club I believe. Love that film :drool:.

My turn:

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon!"

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon!"

Okay, I'm positive that's from Harry Potter. I think it's book five; The Order of the Phoenix. But as I've only seen the films up to number three, I can't be sure if it's in one of them. So yeah.

"Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat."

BAMBI! :drool:

Character A: "Character B, you're very..."

Character C (out of earshot of Character B ): "Wonderful! Magnificent! Glorious!... Punctual!"

Character A: "Punctual!"

Character B: "...Punctual?"

Character C: "Sorry."

Character A: "Uh... uh... beautiful!"

Character C: "Nice recovery!"

That always made me laugh xD

Aladdin!!

Loved the Genie :drool:

Ummmm.........ah! here goes:

It's a race! It's a race! Oh I hope I win!

Rat Race! I almost forgot about that movie! It was so stupidly brilliant.

Okay, this one should be super easy:

"You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity."

Toy Story! :winkkiss:

Here's mine:

"The fact that you're not answering leads me to believe you're either a - not at home, b - home but don't want to talk to me, or c - home, desperately want to talk to me, but trapped under something heavy. If it's either a or c, please call me back."

Is that from "When Harry met Sally" ?

Yup. (I didn't answer it originally because I had to Google it to double-check.) What's your pleasure? :)

Yup. (I didn't answer it originally because I had to Google it to double-check.) What's your pleasure? :)

Is "what's your pleasure?" the quote because I can think of at least three movies that the line appears in.... :D

Is "what's your pleasure?" the quote because I can think of at least three movies that the line appears in.... :D

Oops, sorry. No. I meant that you should pick a quote, because you were right. (Like I said, I wasn't the original poster; I just knew that you were right, so I figured I'd move the game along.)

Ok my turn:

Shot rings out...

"You having trouble there boy"

"No old man. Thought I was having a little trouble with my adding. But its ok now."

Ok, I guess nobody is gonna get this one - its from a classic old western 'For a few dollars more', starring Clint Eastwood, the second of whats known as "The dollars trilogy"

Try this one then, a bit more recent

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he didn't exist"

Ok, I guess nobody is gonna get this one - its from a classic old western 'For a few dollars more', starring Clint Eastwood, the second of whats known as "The dollars trilogy"

Try this one then, a bit more recent

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people think he didn't exist"

That's a popular saying, it may be in more than one movie.

Having looked it up on Google (I thought I knew what it was....turns out I didn't! :) ) there seems to be one movie in which it's a more famous saying than any other.

Ok, another quote from the same movie, just to make it easy:

"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night."

Ok, another quote from the same movie, just to make it easy:

"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night."

Hmm...took me a while to remember this, but finally got there! It's from "The Usual Suspects".

Ok here's mine:

"Get that down you. There's a lot of goodness in a turkey neck".

Nanny McPhee. Oddly enough, I've never seen this one, but I have a friend that quoted this line just recently! :drool:

Here's another one from me:

"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."

Hmmmm.... I think its either the Ref or Carrie? Sorry if im wrong... :hyp:

Here's mine: "Okay. No nap. I give her a call about the magazine. I go write some crap for a couple of hours, and

then I take a nap." :drool:

I don't know the answer to yours, but mine was The Ref. Although it would have been a great line for Carrie, too! :yes:

I don't know the answer to yours, but mine was The Ref. Although it would have been a great line for Carrie, too! :laugh:

Lol! Exactly what I was thinking :) Mine was from Secret Window. Here's another one: "Play it sam. Play 'As time goes by'".

:D

I don't know the answer to yours, but mine was The Ref. Although it would have been a great line for Carrie, too! :laugh:

Lol! Exactly what I was thinking :) Mine was from Secret Window. Here's another one: "Play it sam. Play 'As time goes by'".

:laugh:

Casablanca! (And noted appreciation for getting the line right. :D)

"In the movies, we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason, you're behaving like the best friend."

Archived