Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

Her breath would hitch a few times, and then she'd sneeze a single "eh-ISSHoo!", into her sleeve.

Normally, I don't really care for Cate Blanchett, but she is SHOCKINGLY sexy as soviet agent in the fourth Indiana Jones movie, so... Irina Spalko?

ETA: Spalko was her name. Nothing else.

Edited by Chanel_no5
  • Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so... Irina Spalko?

She would cover her mouth, cup-style, and sneeze twice into her hands. Hitchoooooo. HitchOOoooo

How would Christina Ricci from "Pan Am" sneeze

Aha! I've been lurking in this topic waiting for someone I recognised!

Christina Ricci:

She would stifle the first two, there would be a pause, and the third one would be slightly more forceful.

Kind of like, "Hxgt! Hxgnt! ... H'ESch!"

She would blush afterwards, but carry on as though nothing had happened.

Oh great. Everytime I get to this part I blank out. Alright, erm, the last thing I watched was an early episode of Shameless (the good ol' original UK version, of course!)

So, Steve McBride, anyone? ;D Yes, that is James McAvoy's character. Hehe.

*Desperately hopes I'm not the only one who LOVES this show...*

Okay, I have noooo idea who the heck Steve McBride is but I do know who James McAvoy is (love him in X-Men 1st Class) so I'll just say what I think his sneezes would be like. I think they'd probably be strong but controlled, polite, and halfway stiffled, and he'd say sorry or excuse me after every one. Also he would never be able to sneeze just once, they'd get stronger after as they continued, and he'd get stuffier as they went along. So, it sorta be like Heh... Kpext! Excuse me. Ihh... Guscht!S-sorrihh... hep... Pngschxt! 'Scuse be.

Now, how would Jace and Simon from The Mortal Instruments Series sneezes compare? And, if you don't know them (in which case you have to read the books), what would Fang from The Maximum Ride Series sneezes sound like? Or, you could always do both if you want.

Edited by Bubbles!

Love Jace and Simon both! Cassandra Clare mentioned once that, before Simon became a vampire, he had hayfever, so I imagine that pre-vampire him would probably sneeze quite often, little fits where his nose would tickle for a while beforehand, and then he'd probably sneeze in triples, with little build-up-y pauses between each three. Like "HehChuh! HehSHUH! HehCHUH!" Pause, repeat, repeat, etc.

And then, I know Shadowhunters supposedly don't get sick or have allergies or anything, but I mean, they could still be photic or get dust up their noses or something. I bet Jace would always sort of be surprised by sneezes, because he's not used to being anything but, well, Jace, and he'd sort of stand there for a second, waiting for it. Then he'd probably sneeze rather loudly into cupped hands, maybe like up to six times. And my guess is he'd be one of those people who sneezes with his whole body, where his back bends and everything. For sounds... my guess is like: "HEH-IXXSHH!"

(Was it abundantly clear that I'm more of a Simon girl? tonguesmiley.gif)

Well, I've just started watching Six Feet Under, so how about either of the Fisher boys? (Or both, if you want to be awesome) Edit: Or... Sam Seaborn (West Wing) or any Kevin, Tommy or Robert (Brothers and Sisters)? (Yeah, I know Sam and Robert are both played by Rob Lowe :P but the idea of imagining an actor's sneeze sort of icks me out, so)

Edited by NarnieSmile

Nate Fisher's sneezes would come on fairly quickly, and he'd have a brief pre-sneeze face where is eyebrows would invert upward, then he'd turn his head slightly and cover with one hand, with a fairly vocal "HehtCCHHHiewww!"

How would Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character from "500 Days of Summer" sneeze?

How would Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character from "500 Days of Summer" sneeze?

He is the only reason I watched that movie! He is SO CUTE! Anyway, his sneeze would probably take him by surprise, and it would be soft, but also slightly messy. He would gasp audibly and cup one hand over his mouth and nose just in time to catch a wet sounding, "Isshuh!" Then he would blush, sniffle, and sheepishly wipe his hand on his pants. And if Summer were there, she would laugh at him. biggrin.png

Ok, nobody hate me for picking a weird one, but I'm curious about how "Party Poison" would sneeze. (As in, NOT Gerard, but the CHARACTER he plays in the videos...yeah....) blush.png

Ok, nobody hate me for picking a weird one, but I'm curious about how "Party Poison" would sneeze.

He would have one sneeze, that would sound like. "heh.....hisssssssshooo". A weird sneeze, and purposely drawn out to make it sound more dramatic.

How would Rebecca from "Yu-Gi-Oh: Waking the Dragons" sneeze?

Ahaha, thanks for the specificity--I'm not sure I want to imagine Rebecca sneezing when she first shows up. Anyway, I imagine her pinching her nose closed at the first tickle, then giving up and sneezing a rapid double..like "Chh! Chh!" Then blowing her nose silently.

Shou from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, while we're talking Yu-Gi-Oh?

Shou from Yu-Gi-Oh GX,

He would sneeze once. Hashhooo! type sneeze, where it's a little louder than expected.

How would Julianne Hough from "Footloose" sneeze?

Julianne Hough's character would press her hand up to her nose, and maybe pinch it, while sneezing a double hih-MCHHeww! And her characteristic voice would be audible.

How about Andrew Garfield's as the new Spiderman?

How about Andrew Garfield's as the new Spiderman?

He would definitely sneeze a double. Not overly powerful but still strong enough to get a large exhale. heeasHOOoo two times.

How would Shayera Hol from "Justice League Unlimited" sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...

How would Shayera Hol from "Justice League Unlimited" sneeze?

I imagine something forceful, but feminine, either stifled of directing into her elbow or shoulder. Something along the lines of "Hah-shhh!"

How about Peter Guillam, from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy?

How about Peter Guillam, from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy?

He would have a really long build-up, and a half-stifled sneeze. It would sound like HAAT..hmmpght..choooo. Just one sneeze though

How would Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU sneeze?

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing this topic back to life!

Mariska Hargitay's character would turn to the side with a scrunched up face and sneeze into her sleeve, or whatever she can catch it with quick enough: hih-TCHSHHhhh! Then would probably start talking for a moment before succumbing to another, more powerful one. Huh-TCHSHHhhew!!!

How about Klaus from The Vampire Diaries?

He would have a small buildup, heh...heh..then would sneeze a normal achhhoooo! Only one sneeze from him unless his allergies are acting up. Then he would have multiple sneezes with louder exhales.

How would Saffron Burrows from Law and Order Criminal Intent sneeze?

He would have a small buildup, heh...heh..then would sneeze a normal achhhoooo! Only one sneeze from him unless his allergies are acting up. Then he would have multiple sneezes with louder exhales.

How would Saffron Burrows from Law and Order Criminal Intent sneeze?

Her nostrils would flare a lot on the buildup and when she sneezed she would pinch her nostrils but not stifle.

It would be like, "heh, heh-ITCHEWWWWW!" It would sound pretty feminine and be decently loud.

How about Victoria Justice????

How about Victoria Justice????

She would have two quick feminine sneezes, then a short high pitched build up, and a third, slightly more powerful sneeze. She would sound exhausted after the fit.

How would Dana Delaney from "Body of Proof" sneeze?

How would Dana Delaney from "Body of Proof" sneeze?

She'd have a single, a quick build up, tilt her head back, then pitch forward with a feminie, but powerful "Iitchii!"

How 'bout The Once-ler from The 2012 Lorax movie? =^^=

How 'bout The Once-ler from The 2012 Lorax movie? =^^=

There would be two quick, heeeashoooos from the Once-ler. That was quite tough.

How would Rouge from "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" sneeze?

(I actually did a request story on Rouge ^^;. If anyone wants me to post that story I could :)) This game sounds pretty interesting so I'll try it ^^.

Rouge would try and detain the sneeze for as long as possible. No way a sexy girl like her would do something like a sneeze ;). Her nose would shake and twitch until the tickle in her nose would make her eyes tear up. I can picture her sneeze escaping with her first sneeze and then she'd rub her nose to make her other sneezes sound more feminine if she held in her sneeze too long. "Ha...aah...heh...heeh...HEt'choo! Hishew!" I think she'd either sneeze in a loud single or a double.

(I think this is how it goes XD) How would Sienna Miller, the actress who does the Baroness in the GI Joe movie and a character in Stardust, sneeze?

(I think this is how it goes XD) How would Sienna Miller, the actress who does the Baroness in the GI Joe movie and a character in Stardust, sneeze?

She would do her best to holdback a sneeze, and would end up with a half-stifled messy sneeze, something like HAPMMPTH...choo. A soft ending at the end of the sneeze.

How would Daisy Fuentes from "America's Funniest Home Videos" sneeze?

You know, I honestly had to look up that lady XD. She's a good looking woman ;). She would probably have a pre-sneeze build up for about 5 seconds until she either sneezes into her sleeve "HapShh!" Or she wouldn't be able to turn her head in time and have a louder sneeze than one might expect. She'd also probably, since she's on TV, excuse herself almost immediately. "Ha...Haa...ah'kCHOo! Excuse me."(Maybe that's a reason why she got on AFV XD)

How would Kisara from the original Yugioh sneeze?

How would Kisara from the original Yugioh sneeze?

She would have an audible buildup, and stifle at least one sneeze, probably two before the third one is just too strong and comes out. ASHOO!!

How would Julianne Moore sneeze?

Hrmmm, toughie...I'm guessing she would crinkle her brow in realization of the incoming sneeze, and sort of attempt to cover without fully intending to cover completely. Just have a hovering hand before her face. After a moment, she would give a loudish sort of sneeze---"IhhHHtshhh!"--and move on with whatever she was up to.

Anyone remember Codename: Kids Next Door? How would Father sneeze? Ohh, how I used to adore that hot-headed man...