• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh, how 'bout a fandom that I'm not sure if anyone knows...Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicles?

I don't know the Chroncles very well, but from the pictures he would have a long build up before two loud hitching breaths and a big sneeze to follow. Heh..HEH...HASOOOO!! Wouldn't really make that CHH sound that most sneezers have.

Now let's try this again. How would Paula Patton from Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol sneeze?

I think she would have a buildup for a few seconds, then bring her hand to her face quickly to cover a double, really quick "Hiiyytch'oo!"'s

How about Fonzie from Happy Days? :D

How about Fonzie from Happy Days? biggrin.png

He would be in his phrase saying, aaaaay..eeeyeh.....eh....eeeeAshOO!! It would end abruptly and not have much choo on the end with very little relief.

How would Lin Bei Fong from "The Legend of Korra" sneeze?

I see her as being utterly silent, and giving no sign of anything coming, up until the exact moment she's about to sneeze. She would then screw up her entire face, with her eyebrows knitted and her teeth sucked in, and then she would scream-sneeze as loudly as possible, like "HRUUUAAAACHHHHHRRR!!!" After that, she would sniff, blow her nose with a loud honk, and resume her passive expression.

Hatake Kakashi from Naruto? (I'm pretty sure everything I ask for is going to be Naruto for a while. I want to ask for Shikamaru again, but that would be kind of ridiculous.)

Hatake Kakashi from Naruto?

His sneeze would be two quick sneezes in rapid succession before a small sniff at the end.

How would Lisa Simpson from "The Simpsons" sneeze?

She'd have a big buildup before pitching forward with an "IiyyAchiew!!" It'd be high-pitched and she's cover it with both her hands.

Um... Orin Scrivello from the 1986 film version of Little Shop Of Horrors?

Um... Orin Scrivello from the 1986 film version of Little Shop Of Horrors?

He would sneeze twice a little louder than average the first time, then not so powerful the second time. Somewhat unusual for a double sneeze.

How would Sasha Alexander from NCIS sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...
How would Sasha Alexander from NCIS sneeze?

Sasha Alexander would have a stifled sneeze, one that bent her at the waist and was into her fist. Maybe after three or four she'd start to let them out regularly, something along the lines of "IhHHtschUU!".

Because, yes. I'm still very obsessed. The Engineer from TF2~? Oho, I love me that man~

Because, yes. I'm still very obsessed. The Engineer from TF2~?

The Engineer would have his breath hitch twice before a loud manly sneeze comes out.

How would former olympian Summer Sanders sneeze?

• 4 weeks later...

I have to admit this, with a bit of embarrassment: I had no idea who she was, so I looked her up. Olympic winner and philanthropist? She seems pretty cool! ^u^

From watching a video of her (I guess I take this game too seriously 9w9 nyoron...) I would hypothesize that her sneeze would probably not be overtly feminine, and fairly forceful, since she likely has a lot of muscle strength. But it would still be polite. :)

Um...with even more embarrassment...Griffin, the clairvoyant alien from MIB3? -/////-

Um...with even more embarrassment...Griffin, the clairvoyant alien from MIB3?

He would have a quick inhale and then sneeze with a "hheeeesshhoooo!" Just one sneeze though as he sniffs frequently after that.

How would Emma Stone sneeze?

How would Emma Stone sneeze?

She would have surprisingly dainty feminine sneeze that almost sounded like a half stiffle because it was so quiet.

How would Cory Matthews from Boy Meets World sneeze?

I think Cory Matthews would have a very itchy hitchy build up then an exlposion. Something like hiii...hehhh..ihhh! hitCHOO!

How about some Fifty Shades of Grey? How would Christian Grey sneeze? Id love to see him with a cold!

How about some Fifty Shades of Grey? How would Christian Grey sneeze? Id love to see him with a cold!

I think that he would sneeze twice in rapid succession.

How would Julia Styles from "The Bourne Ultimatum" sneeze?

Probably something medium volume but covered so slightly muffled.

What about Matty Mcckibbin or jake rizatti from Awkward. ?

What about Matty Mcckibbin or jake rizatti from Awkward. ?

Matty would have a quick, buildup, and bring a hand to his face to pinch his nose and stifle the sneeze, sounding something like, "H'chxxngt!" Then after he took his hand away, another would sneak up on him, and he'd only have enough time to cover his nose before letting out a powerful, "Hettshh'oo!"

How 'bout Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley?

• 2 weeks later...
How 'bout Lenny and Squiggy from Laverne & Shirley?

Lenny would have a quick buildup before an ashhooo. Squiggy would go heh....HEH...HEEEEH....ASOOO!! Not much power in the sneeze just loud.

How would Snow White from "Snow White & the Huntsman" sneeze?

Clint would have a fairly powerful sneeze that would have no warning whatsoever. If he was in the field he'd stifle the sneeze by pinching his nose and only a small "ish!" would come out. However, stifling never lets the irritant out so he'd sneeze at least 2 more times. If he wasn't in the field he'd sneeze fairly loudly twice. "ESSHIUU! IHSHIUU!"

How would Scott from the Teen Wolf show on MTV sneeze?

I had to look Scott up on you tube, but from the clips I watched, he clearly struck me as a guy that sneezes one huge sneeze rather than in multiples. He also probably is one of those people that his sneeze would still make a lot of noise even if he tried to muffle it.

This is an awesome thread. I've included some of the names mentioned throughout here when I thought I'd have something unique to add and my choice of person to keep the game going is at the bottom.

Lara Croft: Very stealthy sneeze when she needs to be quiet and go undetected, but unrestrained and totally unapollegetic sneeze while in the heat of battle. Could totally see Jolie doing this in that role. Some kind of almost animalistic sneeze, and then a devilish smirk or smile afterwards.

Sarah Palin: Also probably has two distinct types on sneezes. One fake, cutesy, girly-type sneeze for when she's in public, and probably a nasty unrestrained messy and loud sneeze when she's not.

Harley-quinn would probably try to announce her sneeze, like "Aw, mista J... Think I'm gonna...." (then insert best harley quinn sneeze here)

Maxwell Smart would definitely trip over something while he sneezed and make a huge commotion.

So- How would Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen sneeze?

Jennifer would probably sneeze kinda stifled sneeze which would still be a powerful one... I don't know how to spell that...

So, how would Thalia Grace from Percy Jackson and the Olympians sneeze?

So, how would Thalia Grace from Percy Jackson and the Olympians sneeze?

she's pretty. I think she would have two loud sneezes that have the potential to clear the room. Not much of a buildup to warn surrounding people of an up and coming sneeze.

How would Zooey Deschanel sneeze?

Zooey? I think she would be a stifler. Her eyebrows would raise, her mouth would open a bit. After a couple of hitching breaths, she would sneeze multiple times, with her hand under her nose and she would slowly breathe out after every sneeze. Once when she's done, I guess she would sniff once or twice.

Mmmmm.... Now I will blush as a fuck and say: Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. :blushing: