Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I would imagine that Miranda sneezes once with medium long buildup (sorry can't spell it)

Anyways, how would Emma Watson sneeze? Don't know if it has been already asked but...

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She looks like a stifler to me.

She would sneeze on the side, covering it with her hand. No special build up or aftermath.

I don't think I could spell it. :lol:

Because I have promised myself I will not ask about another Rocky Horror character I will sayyyyy....

Oh, screw everything! Jareth, the Goblin King? :drool:

Snape would have a deep, wet stifle, and he'd probably pinch his nose between his finger and thumb so that he would be as quiet as possible. Something like, "Eh-chsh!"

At the risk of killing this thread, Harry Dresden, from the Dresden Files (preferably the books and not the TV show)?

At the risk of killing this thread, Harry Dresden, from the Dresden Files (preferably the books and not the TV show)?

He strikes me as the kind of guy who would have allergies. He'd feel the sneeze coming on about five seconds before, and would probably try to sniff it away. But, like many of the brave who try to fight it, he'd succumb. He would turn to the side and pinch his nose with one hand: "Heh'MmmSHOO!!!" Medium-strong power with more vocals toward the end. Afterward he would either clear his throat or let out a short vocal breath. If he were having a fit, the sneezes would be 10-20 seconds apart.

How about Rory from Doctor Who?

Yay I love this game!

Rory would probably have his arm around Amy, and then he'd hold up a finger and then be like, "Sorry, one seh....hhUTCHU!" And he'd twist away from Amy and sneeze into his elbow like the good little nurse he is. :D And he'd also excuse himself, ofc.

Loca, I'll ask for you: Riff Raff from Rocky Horror?

Oh, hailsssss! :hug:

Umm... well, I've heard O'Brien sneeze and I don't think it would be that way. Riff's sneeze would be loud. Throaty. Uncovered. Yeah.

Oh God, did I just blush? :lol:

Okay, and how would... how would... how would Taylor Durden sneeze?

He is HOT!! Probably a nice "Htchu!" into fingers pressed against his nosie. :hug:

And....you've heard him sneeze? Want!!! Is there a clip?

Hopefully its okay for me to post twice? How would Beetlejuice sneeze? I've always thought he was super cute. And if no one knows who that is, how bout Columbia from Rocky Horror?

And....you've heard him sneeze? Want!!! Is there a clip?

Yup! And yes, there is a clip. There was this awesome British game show in nineties, called the Crystal Maze which he used to host for the first 4 seasons. If I remember correctly, he sneezed twice during the eight episode of the fourth season of the show, around 13:31.

Just type in "crystal maze series 4 episode 8" in YouTube search bar. :)

And Bubbles has posted that same clip, which can be found in "Sneezing in the Media" subforum.

Yup! And yes, there is a clip. There was this awesome British game show in nineties, called the Crystal Maze which he used to host for the first 4 seasons. If I remember correctly, he sneezed twice during the eight episode of the fourth season of the show, around 13:31.

Just type in "crystal maze series 4 episode 8" in YouTube search bar. :)

And Bubbles has posted that same clip, which can be found in "Sneezing in the Media" subforum.

You've just made my effing LIFE, Loca! I love you soooo much! :hug::lmfao:

Okay, we're playing the game wrong and we might get yelled at, so I guess I'll ask cuz I know you'll answer lol: how would Columbia from Rocky Horror sneeze? :)

Oh, Lord. :lol:

I didn't know how to answer since I have heard both of Beetlejuice and Columbia, and I love them both.

Columbia?

She would be a half stifler. Very high pitched and girly. And always in multiples.

Okay, let's say Beetlejuice. :D

Oh, Lord. :lol:

I didn't know how to answer since I have heard both of Beetlejuice and Columbia, and I love them both.

Columbia?

She would be a half stifler. Very high pitched and girly. And always in multiples.

Okay, let's say Beetlejuice. :D

Sorry, i'm at the airport an i'm doin this on my phone, no idea why that posted twice. My bad, admins :)

Hmm. Let's see. Good ol BJ. Most likely uncovered, nice and wet, and he'd probably sneeze all over poor Lydia. Something like "HAAASS-CHOOO!"

Wow, I get happy just thinking about that ;)

Okay, I promise this is the last one from me for awhile: the Beast from the Disney movie. I'm writing a fic and I need this...

Ooohhh, the Beast, huh? Okay, well in human form, I think his natural sneeze would be fairly loud like "hh.. ETSCHuu!" but Bell would teach him how to stifle so later his sneeze would be like "hh.. PTx!--ah" and then he'd sniff and rub his nose. If he was in his beast form his sneeze would be super loud and kind of like a dog's. I really don't know how to spell that one. happysmiley.gif

Okay, so, while on the subject of Disney characters, how would Aladdin sneeze? tonguesmiley.gif

Edited by VividBubbles!

Okay, so, while on the subject of Disney characters, how would Aladdin sneeze? Posted Image

OHMIGOD Aladdin remains to this day one of my biggest crushes. The fact that he is a cartoon and I am nearly 22 is irrelevant.

Aladdin's sneezes would sneak up on him, giving him just enough time to turn and cover. I imagine him halting abruptly with wide eyes, before turning his had and covering his face with one hand: "Hih-TCHhoo!!!" Then he would give a short sniff immediately after. If there were multiple, the rest would have more build up and come after he tried to resume talking again. "Heh... Heh'SHHhoo!!!"

What about Grace (played by Lizzie Brochere) from Season 2 of American Horror Story?

• 1 month later...

Okay, so, while on the subject of Disney characters, how would Aladdin sneeze? Posted Image

OHMIGOD Aladdin remains to this day one of my biggest crushes. The fact that he is a cartoon and I am nearly 22 is irrelevant.

Aladdin's sneezes would sneak up on him, giving him just enough time to turn and cover. I imagine him halting abruptly with wide eyes, before turning his had and covering his face with one hand: "Hih-TCHhoo!!!" Then he would give a short sniff immediately after. If there were multiple, the rest would have more build up and come after he tried to resume talking again. "Heh... Heh'SHHhoo!!!"

What about Grace (played by Lizzie Brochere) from Season 2 of American Horror Story?

I had to look her up because I forgot which one she was XD she would probably put one hand under her nose and have a dainty sneeze like "Hipt'CHEIW!"

Loki from Avengers because I am on a massive Loki kick at the mo :blush:

He would definitely stifle! But the end result would probably be, "Heh...heh..Hessstchoo!" And bam a snow blizzard is born! ;D

hmmmm, How about The Undertaker from Black Butler?

x3 ignore that snow blizzard part...the world would just explode!

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmm, How about The Undertaker from Black Butler?

Ahhh how had I never seen this! I love the Undertaker! ;A;

I've debated with myself quite a bit how he would sneeze, and I think he would just get a straight face before jerking into a sleeve, snapping at the waist. He would stop and pause a moment before giving a brief, almost confused sniffle before continuing whatever it was he was doing, maybe giving one of his creepy giggles. I'm sorry if I'm super off, I haven't seen it in over a year x.x.

How would Howard Roark from Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead sneeze? And if no one's ever heard of it, then Ariel from the Little Mermaid?

Yeah, never heard of it. :P haha. So Ariel you say? Hmmm.... I would think she's a stifler. Maybe like "heh-chhh," I was also thinking, if anyone has that new Talking Angela app, that her sneezes would sound like her's.

Ok Glee. Anyone from Glee. Finn preferably. :)

Ahhh how had I never seen this! I love the Undertaker! ;A;And if no one's ever heard of it, then Ariel from the Little Mermaid?

aw, Ariel! I love Ariel, she's so pretty~ I can see her as having a massive tickle before anything...She's scrunch up her nose and wriggle it before finally hitching for a long moment, then shooting forward with a loud sneeze. Probably with the general female sounding sneeze, high pitched and cute. "IyyshieWW!!"

So Ariel you say? Hmmm.... I would think she's a stifler. Maybe like "heh-chhh," I was also thinking, if anyone has that new Talking Angela app, that her sneezes would sound like her's.

The only way to settle this is to ask Disney to make her sneeze in a Princess ball, or see if she sneezed at all in the Little Mermaid TV series (which I didn't enjoy much).

Alright, Finn from Glee. His sneeze would sound like a breathy intake followed by an airy release. Huuasshhoooo! Most of the time he would have one sneeze, but two on occasion would sneak out when he leasts expects it.

How would Volcana from "Justice League Unlimited" sneeze?

• 2 weeks later...

How would Volcana from "Justice League Unlimited" sneeze?

I think she'd have a somewhat harsh, but still feminine, sounding sneeze, like "Huh-ASCHuhh!" Probably just one at a time. I think it would probably throw a little fire too. ;)

Okay: How would Veser Hatch from "Hanna is Not a Boy's Name" sneeze?

I'm thinking a nice "HNNK-CHUH!" into his wrist, nice and simple.

Hmmmm......... Umm.... Frank-N-Furter from RHPS *hides in a corner*

I am quite sure that he would have a theatrical, dramatic, over-exeggerated sneeze. Loud and wet. With a nice, breathy build-up.

Okay... how about... :shy: Thomas Jerome Newton? (yes kids, the man who fell on Earth. And David Bowie. Yes, I know.) *joins Hails in the corner*

Thomas Jerome Newton?

OMG YES. I love Bowie! I think Thomas J. Newton would have a slightly subdued, but not quite stifled, sneeze - sounding like "Huh-CHSCH!" Probably twice in a row, which he'd block behind his hand. Followed by a small sniffle. <3

How would the Hunter from Left 4 Dead sneeze?

I think the Hunter would have quite a feral, scary sneeze. He would have a quick buildup, with short, snarling sort of breaths, pawing at his nose, followed by a loud, uncovered sneeze, baring his teeth in the process. Not sure how to spell it... maybe a sort of snarling "GRA-CHAAHH!". Followed by a short, wet sniff and a return to plaguing hapless survivors :)

How about Daniel from Amnesia: The Dark Descent?