Sneeze Fetish Forum

How would they sneeze?

zneeze

I think Daniel would have quite a quiet sneeze, as to me, he's quite timid. Sorta like a small 'hitshoo' with a build up of sniffs and breathy vocal buildup. His stifle would be almost silent... Almost.

I think we might have had him before but still..

How would Loki sneeze? (Either in Thor or Avengers, your choice) by the way, just to any major Loki fans, do you feel like he would have had a slightly different sneeze in Thor than Avengers?

Have a great day. :)

Edited by Da kitty ninja
  • Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePokeFan599

• FreeFluShots

• Galaxy

• Saimou

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay for a fellow Loki fan! You bring up an interesting point about Thor vs. the Avengers, and now that you mention it, I do think his sneezes would be different. In Thor, I think they'd be quieter and more reserved, if not completely stifled, then definitely a very held-back "hetsch" into the back of his hand or his wrist. In the Avengers, it wouldn't necessarily be louder, but more pronounced and harsh, more of a "heaatsch!" and it might cause his head to bob with the force of it. The kind of sneeze that sounds like it hurts the sneezer's throat. Yeah. Like that.

Okay, I've been waiting to ask this one for a while......... Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time? (Brownie points for comparing it to Mr. Gold's! Pretty please?)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Rumpelstiltskin would have a dramatic, yet quick buildup followed by a high-pitched, wet sounding "Het'shiiUU!" with a finger under his nose.

Mr. Gold, on the other hand would have a louder more dry sneeze, something along the lines of "Hup'shhUUUUH!" into his elbow, a few annoyed sniffs that follow.

Sorry if that's way off. . . :/

Okay, so, keeping up with the Once Upon A Time theme, how would Captain Hook/Kilian Jones, also from the same TV show, sneeze? :)

I think Captian Hook would sneeze uncontrollably and a medium high sound, like :HE-HuhItSuuuw!, possibly sneezing twice uncovered.

Ok, I know this doesn't stay with the Once upon a time theme, but what about Itachi uchiha form the show Naruto? How would he sneeze? How would sneeze compared to Sasuke Uchiha (his younger brother)? *BLUSHES, and hides* just curious shy.gifwub.png

I always wondered what would happen if they ever had that sneezing fight my friend keeps joking about? lol

I think Captian Hook would sneeze uncontrollably and a medium high sound, like :HE-HuhItSuuuw!, possibly sneezing twice uncovered.

Ok, I know this doesn't stay with the Once upon a time theme, but what about Itachi uchiha form the show Naruto? How would he sneeze? How would sneeze compared to Sasuke Uchiha (his younger brother)? *BLUSHES, and hides* just curious shy.gifwub.png

I always wondered what would happen if they ever had that sneezing fight my friend keeps joking about? lol

Captain Hook's sneeze sounds yummy. ;)Okay, I think Sasuke and Itachi would both have fairly average sneezes. Sasuke would sneeze kinda loudly like "Hat'ShUUH!" Itachi's would come on rather quickly and he would kinda stifle like "HUP'SHhht!" I don't think I did either of those very accurately in my opinion. . . :/Sneezing fight? Sounds epic! :D

The person who just posted didn't say another character...so should I just continue it?

What would Merry Brandybuck or Pippin Took sneeze like from The Lord of the Rings?

Oh, Merry and Pippin! They're so adorable. I could see them getting into a situation where they'd be hiding and one or both of them would sneeze, in which case I'd picture a desperate stifle with a loud gasp and an almost silent "NPT!" while pinching his nose between his thumb and index finger. (I figure in that situation, they would have very similar sneezes.)

In a "normal" situation... I'd picture Pippin's sneeze as a little more high pitched than Merry's. Sort of a "Heh-tchew!" either uncovered or with one finger under his nose. He wouldn't care about a handkerchief either, he'd just wipe his nose on his sleeve and keep going! Merry's would be less high pitched and more wet, "Het-issh!" and he would be polite enough to cover his nose, although probably with his hand, not a handkerchief. Then he would wipe his hand on his pants and he too would just keep going with whatever mischievous thing they were doing.

I hope I did them justice with that. Not sure...

Anyway, how about Don Eppes from the tv show Numb3rs? (PS Clarion, if you want to jump in ahead of me, by all means, please do.)

I think Don wouldn't sneeze much except when he was sick, so his sneezes would literally add insult to injury. I think they'd be deep and raw—hggRIISH—and too strong to be stifled when he was already weak & tired from being ill.

Um...how about Andrew Martin from "Ringer"? (Or, if that's too obscure, Martin Crieff from "Cabin Pressure"?)

Edited by myownprivatesfc
Um...how about Andrew Martin from "Ringer"?)
Andrew would have a slight nose flair before sneezing twice. They would be pretty quick, heeechooo! heeeechoo! sneezes, with little time to take a second breath. How would Agent Honeydew from "Dexter's Laboratory" sneeze?

How would Agent Honeydew from "Dexter's Laboratory" sneeze?

I think her sneeze would be kind of surprisingly loud, but girlish, a sort of high-pitched "Heh-CHOOO!!" that would bend her at the waist rather dramatically. She would blush a little afterwards with a shy "Excuse me!"

How would the Scout from Team Fortress 2 sneeze?

Ooh, Scout! <3 He'd havea quick, sharp buildup before sneezing harsly into his arm, "H-HUSHHOO!"

How about Henry Winkler? (70's-80's, obvious not currently, I mean.)

Edited by Fonzie's Crazy Chick

Probably two sneezes, very rapidly, like "Ha-akhoo!! Ha-akhoo!!!" into cupped hands.

Going back to "Once Upon A Time" (love that show!), how about Prince Charming/David Nolan?drool.gif

I imagine him trying to stifle and failing, or half stifling his sneeze into his hand/sleeve. Sort of a "Mmpsshhoo!"

In honor of the book that can't come out soon enough... Jem Carstairs, from the Infernal Devices series?

Edited by SneezeyLove
  • 2 weeks later...

Jem Carstairs, from the Infernal Devices series

He looks to me like he would sneeze in a quick double, medium volume, behind his wrist - like "HehCHSH! HehCHSH!" with hardly any pause between each one.

How would the Pyro from Team Fortress 2 sneeze? Bonus points if you can describe how he'd sneeze with the mask on VS with it off.

In the mask, the Pyro would give big, wheezing buildups, and a harsh, messy, rather muffled release. Maybe something along the lines of "Hhhh... Hhhh... HHHSHHNNG!!" I imagine he/she/it would get very frustrated trying to rub or scratch to relieve the tickling but being stopped by the mask. And without the mask... Well, I imagine it would still be very muffled, since by some ridiculous coincidence, something will be covering Pyro's face at all times. Let's face it, we're never seeing under that mask. Sigh...

How about Herbert West from Re-Animator/Bride of Re-Animator/Beyond Re-Animator?

Edited by kestrel

I'd say a quite harsh but not too loud "Hu-rUSSCHH!", with a somewhat congested sniffle afterwards.

So. Because I have to. Miranda Priestly from Devil Wears Prada?

:bag:

I would imagine that it could go either one of two ways. If she's around people, or in a meeting, then she'll stifle it nearly completely silently into the back of her hand. If she's alone, like at home or in her office, then she'll have quite a light, feminine sneeze, and sneeze in doubles, like "eh'SSHEW, k'etchoo".

Umm, what about France from Hetalia?

• 2 weeks later...
He would have two soft buildups and then a quick, hhhshoo! sneeze. Not much air, not really any strong release either. Not sure if she has already been mentioned, but how would Princess Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" sneeze. I'd prefer the Disney animated movie version
He would have two soft buildups and then a quick, hhhshoo! sneeze. Not much air, not really any strong release either. Not sure if she has already been mentioned, but how would Princess Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" sneeze. I'd prefer the Disney animated movie version

Belle would have a soft sneeze. Like, "hee-nn-choo" or "heh-shoo". How about, Leonard from The Big Bang Theory?

How about, Leonard from The Big Bang Theory?

I think Leonard would have one of those sneezes that kind of sneak up on you, so he would not expect it until it was there and have to cover it really quickly, maybe not quite in time. I think it would sound like "Huh-CHSH-oooh!" with a bit of a long release at the end, followed a few seconds later by a second sneeze, then a third, each one having a slight pause in between but without much buildup.

How would Alex Mercer from Prototype sneeze?

HEYYY, just gonna jump in here and get in on the game, I guess. XD

How would Alex Mercer from Prototype sneeze?

I don't know the fandom... but he's HOT. To me it looks like he'd have a bit of a build-up, "Huh... Huh..." like he couldn't catch his breath. I think he'd try to stifle, "H'nnxxt!" But if he couldn't stifle or failed, I think it would sound kind of like, "Huh'tchhoo!"

Hope that wasn't disappointing since I don't know him. XDD

Let's see... how about Kimimaro Kaguya from Naruto? ... Oh, and I'll remember the magic word: please? XD biggrin.png

Oh god Kimimaro. He makes me so sad. Well, I would guess that he sneezes very quietly. It takes him a while to get them out, too. So they're like "hhiiiiiiiih-pchhh..." A sneeze would usually be followed by a coughing fit. He would always cover his sneezes--having an unidentifiable chronic illness makes him highly conscious of contagion.

How about...Nara Shikaku (Shikamaru's dad) also from Naruto?