• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

grey nfl t shirt black pants with purple and white bats on it idgaf what i look like

Lion King Scar tank top that says "I'm surrounded by idiots", blue/green/purple plaid pj shorts and knee high socks 

Faded blue jeans and the Blake from Criminal Minds T-shirt that I just got from Cake because she's all kinds of awesome! :wub:

A totaro t shirt pink pj pants with a blank band and pandas on it with sunglasses and stars

• 2 weeks later...

I have taken today's fashion inspiration from the look sported by the gentleman in my signaure. Except my shirt is light purple and not white because I actively shun white clothes.  I'm too much of a disaster to wear any white clothes. :laugh: 

A black hoodie that says Leeds University in gray, a charcoal t-shirt underneath, and dark blue skinny jeans. 

Black yoga pants, dark grey tshirt from a dive bar, pink fuzzy socks, and my favorite grey cardigan 

I'm wearing multiple baby spiders apparently.  I've found three on me so far this morning.  Aside from that I'm wearing a not entirely work suitable olive green t-shirt because it's nice and baggy and my tattoo area is a bit tender right now. 

black and white star pyjama bottoms & oversized tinkerbell night shirt, multiple under-eye bags

A fluffy cookie monster pyjama top and my grey and pink gym pants because that's as far as I got changing before my body went: "Sitting.  Sitting is good."  I'll finish changing eventually.  Probably. :laugh:

A pink sparkly see-through long sleeved shirt with a white tank under it and some black jeans, a gold head band, and a gold owl necklace. It sounds blah, but trust me it looks good.

A big, baggy, red Optimus Prime t-shirt with a white cami underneath bc there are people present but I don't want to wear a bra, and what I like to call my blue robin hood pajama pants bc they are blue and they have cute little fox heads and arrows on them. 

Edited by SoulSong22
  • 3 weeks later...

Red flannel pajama pants with lambs on them, a long sleeve blue t-shirt, and a pair of the fuzzy aloe infused bath and body socks I'm addicted to. This pair of socks is orange and has a fox face on them. (Yes I realize my outfit doesn't match. It's a pajama day)