Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

one of my mom's light long sleeved t shirts (IT HAS A HOOD :D ) matching navy sweatpants and white socks

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

I'm still in my horse clothes. Came home about half a hour ago, but I haven't bothered changing. So I smell wonderful of horsey. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Promotional Earth Day shirt from work and black, white, and pink fuzzy pajama pants with overly worn, red slippers. Nap time!

31 minutes ago, AnonyMummy said:

My birthday suit.

(Chilling on the forum in the bathtub like a bawse.)

Best post today. Possibly ever.

Jeans and a tie dyed tshirt made at a Grateful Dead concert

Jeans, and a maroon tank top that says 'Hard Rock Café, Lake Tahoe'.

And now I'm trying to remember where the heck I got this shirt from, because I've never traveled anywhere near Lake Tahoe.

Red light-weight t-shirt with jeans and black Fila shoes. No socks, though. :P

P.S. I wore this yesterday :blushing:

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
1 hour ago, Mayor McSneeze said:

Black t-shirt with a pint of Guinness on it. [oh, and pants too]^_^

Shouldn't you be in the drunk thread? ;)

(jk I get that it was a picture and not an ACTUAL pint of Guinness spilled down your shirt)

2 hours ago, AnonyMummy said:

Shouldn't you be in the drunk thread? ;)

(jk I get that it was a picture and not an ACTUAL pint of Guinness spilled down your shirt)

Yeah.^_^    [BTW Who's the redhead?]

Black yoga capris and a charcoal t shirt that says "mother of dragons"! Also black panties and some no-show socks ?

I actually asked myself this question right now and then burst out laughing. I am currently wearing; a VERY orange tank top, a pair of VERY green panties and a pair of smurf blue socks. Like... what the fuck?! :blink::lol: And why am I not wearing pants? I have no idea. I just... never put them on after showering. 

But if I had, I wouldn't look as ridiculous, because they're blue jeans. Jeans save everything. ^_^

Edited by Cemetary_no5
1 hour ago, Cemetary_no5 said:

I actually asked myself this question right now and then burst out laughing. I am currently wearing; a VERY orange tank top, a pair of VERY green panties and a pair of smurf blue socks. Like... what the fuck?! :blink::lol: And why am I not wearing pants? I have no idea. I just... never put them on after showering. 

But if I had, I wouldn't look as ridiculous, because they're blue jeans. Jeans save everything. ^_^

This made me laugh out loud. :lol1:

I have a black dress with patterned black and white leggings and seasonally inappropriate open toe black wedges. I also have a gray jacket on because it's freezing. 

? Apple bottom jeans

Boots with the fur ?

Nah. I've got on a teal shirt and polar bear pajama pants.

Grey capri yoga pants, grey t-shirt that says "I do not have enough coffee or middle fingers for today," and my absolute favorite cardigan sweater.