Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

A black shirt with "Bella New York" written in blue and white gems across it and some random shorts that don't match that I found in my closet. 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Black top and knee length jeans. 

Final touch was the green dummy in my bra that I only noticed AFTER I'd been shopping for 30 minutes. Ooops :lol: 

:stupid2:

#smallboysandnopockets

Edited by Juto
Apparently 'knickers' is not the same in English as it is in Danish lol!!

Kylo Ren boxers, an MLP 'Brony' shirt, and crew style Joker socks. I'm nerdin' out ova' here! :P 

I'm wearing gingham boxers because it's super hot, but I'm also wearing all my rings and bracelets because I'm not ready to become a complete slob just yet. ;)

A Green Day shirt w the American Idiot Album cover on it--and that's it. 
(it's a large shirt on me, and I'm gonig to bed now). It's a sleep shirt. Goodnight :)

My dad's big yellow shirt, a single contact, and no pants.

That's how ya do it when you're raised by rednecks XD not in public tho. I'd at least wear sweatpants :lol:

My friend's leggings from her clothing line and a black t shirt and grey sweat shirt with batman socks Random Clothes FTW 

It's so hot I'm just wearing underwear. And socks. I hate going barefoot. Soon I'm gonna have to put on clothes because I'm going outside. I don't look forward to it. :rolleyes::lol:

A tank top and boxer shorts. I have to get up in about ten minutes to get dressed b-but I'm so sleepy... Maybe just five more mi-- :sleepysmileyanim:

Edited by Grey on a Sunday

Black tank top and the same unhemmed, black Frankenjorts from the last time I posted here. :rofl: And a brown bandana tied around my forehead, not because I think I look cool and tough this way, but because my hair has grown so long, so fast that it's my best solution for not becoming the green Fraggle with no eyes, in this moment.

A bright yellow shirt and bright pink shorts for my lazy day. And dang, I do not look good in bright colors. 

A long night shirt underoos and a pair of socks and im under a quilt bingeing SPN on my aunt's netflix :D

Grey sweat pants and a washed-out, former black T-shirt with the print "No fuck no ride", leftover from my early twenties. I seriously need to make clothes a priority soon. But I don't go outside wearing it. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...