• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

Batman boxers and a shirt that says 'Democrat, Republican, We're Screwed' and it's made up to look like a ballot with a red check next to 'We're Screwed'~

dark blue bootcut jeans; a white long-sleeved button-up of light linen with black pinstripes, the sleeves of which are cuffed at the elbows; and a black sleeveless undershirt. My hair is in a large, loose bun.

An old slightly torn nighty and supernatural pajama pants. This is what I wear to recover from oral surgery ;) Sexy, I know :lol: 

Pale blue skinny jeans and a light grey t-shirt with blue stripes on the front. One silver ring. Hair up in a brown clip.

A primarily white, albeit striped with all sorts of colors, tank top that has Snoopy on it, and camo "booty shorts". :lol: 

1 hour ago, sneezyholmes said:

Batman boxers and a shirt that says 'Democrat, Republican, We're Screwed' and it's made up to look like a ballot with a red check next to 'We're Screwed'~

OH MY GOD I NEED THAT SHIRT DUDE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/17/2016 at 1:42 PM, Light said:

Still wearing green toady but still not minding it a bit. It's actually cool if you ask me. 

Any ideas?

I'm going to assume you just lounge around in a morphsuit during your downtime, unless otherwise specified.

(I'm wearing black cut-offs that were once real jeans, but have now been haphazardly Frankenpantsed into shorts by my own hand, and a medium-grey t-shirt. Also, I keep my keys on a carabiner attached to a belt-loop almost always, which is a lot like the adult version of mitten-clips, but it's worked out for me so far. :lol: )

18 hours ago, Icarus Rex said:

I'm going to assume you just lounge around in a morphsuit during your downtime, unless otherwise specified.

Damn, you got me. Yes it's true, I am the green ranger. (Que old school power rangers music) :boxer:

Still in green. :)

Oh you're not fooling me, you're Kermit the frog. ^

I'm in washed out grey sweat pants and a red bra. Probably should pull myself together, but it's almost bedtime anyway.

Old white, hair dye stained softball tee-shirt and fluffy, soft, long and black fluffy pants. It's night where I am. X'D

Panda pj pants and a keep calm read on t shirt

Currently I am donning a loose-fitting light gray scoop neck shirt that has black shoulders (I believe that the black material is spandex). Over that is an unbuttoned black vest that has paisleys embroidered on it--its back is plain black and silky. For bottoms I am wearing silky black shorts that are knee-length. The socks I have got on are black crew-length ones, but they have a tendency to slide down my calves and bunch up, which lends them a slouchy appearance. It's an incredibly comfortable outfit. I have no idea if it's actually fashionable, though. Haha.

My Phoenix Suns *basketball* shirt (Purple, but it says Suns in white sequins and under it is a small picture of the Phoenix basketball logo) that I got on vacation, and some white shorts. 

I just got back from my morning run so dark grey sweats with pink trim, the brightest hot pink running shoes that ever there was, and a black t shirt with the Stark Industries logo (in white but it actually glows in the dark)  because I am nothing if not ridiculously committed to my fandom obsessions.

I also seem to have accessorised with a cat that has ambitions of being a necklace.

A huge black night dress that says "I just want to dream" in huge white and mint coloured letters.

It's been an exhausting day. I earned this :lol: 

A red, Deadpool shirt with glow-in-the-dark Walking Dead boxer shorts all complete with white socks and red slippers. :) Just being comfy before work!

Edited by sneezyholmes
sock color counts! :P