Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are you wearing right now?

a red nine

A big, red, baggy G1 Optimus Prime shirt that also has the original Autobot insignia in the background and light pink pajama shorts with dark pink polka dots
Weekends are pajama time :D 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rook

• Chanel_no5

• FadedRose

• Rhomberg Rabbit

On 19/06/2016 at 5:28 AM, Siegward said:

crocs :2cool:

I thought you'd be wearing the Catarina set...

plain black loose-fitting t-shirt, grey sweatpants (I guess that's what you call these) with thin white stripes on the sides and dark grey socks. It's like I'm trying to avoid color :) 

Grey pj shorts with a fitted cotton T-shirt.The T-shirt is navy blue and has narwhals on it.

Bra and yoga pants.  Oh, and underwear and socks too I suppose.  I'm in my room alone so I don't need a shirt, huzzah! XD

On 6/27/2016 at 0:37 AM, Quing Nerd said:

Grey pj shorts with a fitted cotton T-shirt.The T-shirt is navy blue and has narwhals on it.

NARWHALS ;D 

Coral-colored capris with a thin braided neon yellow belt, a soft and weathered black v-neck t-shirt, and slippers with pictures of cats wearing glasses all over them! 

SUPERCON starlabs Sweatshirt and Undies under a quilt FERK YES

Yoga pants from VS they are black with a grey band on top

A fitted dark gray and black coat, wire-wrapped pendant, black t-shirt with a nerdy comic picture on it, dark blue skinny jeans, white socks etc.  I tend to keep it a LITTLE dressy even when I'm at home because working from home, I worry I'll just lose all sense of social behaviors and become a cavewoman otherwise. XD 

Black and gray t-shirt with a pink skirt. Only half of me is dressed in summery colors, haha.

Jeans, Pokemon seatbelt-belt, and "Wayward AF" tank top :D (plus all my standard rings and necklaces, small silver hoop earings, and a hairband :P)

Oversized leggings that I sleep in an oversized t-shirt from a Selena Gomez t-shirt from her concert in 2011 and a sports bra!

I have a long light grey v-neck low cut shirt with a picture of Temmie from Undertale on it and it says "COOL LEG CLASS OF 201X" and I love it xD also rocking some light blue almost-white stone-washed jeans and white and green tongue twister KSwiss trainers.

I'm also wearing red lipstick today along with seriously awesome liquid eyeliner wings with my hair un-straightened on one side so it's kinda wavy down to my chin and like, non-existent on the other side :lol: 

I look damn good today :zippy: 

t shirt undies (i dont do it often but dam it feels nice) LOOKIN FAB PUDDS :D

This blue and white horizontally-striped shirt that I got for 6 bucks, and a pair of denim shorts. 

black and white starprint jimjam bottoms, grey jimjam camisole

StaraiRoalanstjay

Grey jeans, a white Japanese 'Laika the Space Dog' themed t-shirt and a red button-up jacket.