Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

A hole sounds boring, I'll have the hygienic whale thank you. :lol:

Would you rather... stand on your head for five minutes or run 3 rounds around a football field?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the three rounds, even though I'm not a big fan of running. But it's doable, whereas standing on my head for just 3 seconds already hurts!

Would you rather be allowed to watch TV, but only one channel, or a show that you picked, but only that show, for the rest of your life?

I guess channel, there's more variety that way.

Would you rather never be able to close your eyes again, or stay in one pace forever?

Stay in one place forever, definitely. My going-outside phobia agrees. mf_boff.gif

Would you rather be in an empty room that's all white, or an empty room that's all black?

White. The dark is full of terrors. :omg:

(That emoticon... I don't think it means what you think it means.)

Would you rather have an e-reader with only six books on it, and no way of adding to your collection... or an infinite supply of bulky, unwieldy hardbacks?

• 2 weeks later...

Swallow the fly

I couldn't do the fuzzy legs!

Would you rather:

Never get hungry again

or

Never get thirsty again

• 2 weeks later...

Never get hungry again! That way I could adjust to a special diet based on what I need, not what I want, and get super skinny!! :D

Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?

• 3 weeks later...

I'd prefer never sing again, even though I never do neither of those anyway ^^'

Would you rather never read books again or never watch television again?

I'd pick repulsively ugly. Coz if I became horribly stupid I'd probably do something really stupid like jump of a cliff thinking I could fly.

Would you rather spend a month dressed as a fairy princess or fart really loudly on international television?

I'd pick repulsively ugly. Coz if I became horribly stupid I'd probably do something really stupid like jump of a cliff thinking I could fly.

Would you rather spend a month dressed as a fairy princess or fart really loudly on international television?

sorry, I accidentally did the wrong page poster_oops.gif

I'd prefer never read books again.

Month dressed as a fairy princess, defiantly. I dont think anyone would find it too strange where I come from. As long as I didnt have to shower in it :o

Would you rather:

1) Never be able to smile or laugh ever again for the rest of your life (But you can be happy, just no way of showing it you're always frowning!) But you find money on the floor slightly more often than the average person.

or

2) Have all the pillows or cushions you ever sit on be filled with chunks of granite, even if you try to buy new ones, until the next leap year.

I'd pick to never be able to laugh or smile again. I have hamster cheeks when I smile, so never looking like that again would be a bonus :lol:

As long as I still felt happy and amused!

Would you rather:

1.) have a job where you never get paid but you love

or

2.) have a job where you never have to worry about money again but you hate

I would rather hate my job because money is a big thing to me.

Would you rather

1. Sneeze constantly but never get blessed or acknowledged

Or

2. Never sneeze again but see others sneeze all the time

Both kind of suck, but I will go for 2, bexause I could still fake sneezes and I just HATE being ignored!

Would you rather ... never be able to open this forum again on any computer/smartphone

or have full access, but every time you open it, it says so on your facebook account!!

I choose to never open the forum again. It would suck not being able to communicate with this great community (although I did do it for nearly 16 years), but I think my life would be in ruins forever if everyone I know found out!

Would you rather live in a world where nobody of your desired gender sneezes, or get an electric shock every time you think of anything to do with sneezing?

I'd think the nobody of my desired gender sneezing because I hella hate being shocked and just I would probably end up thinking about sneezing lots so yeah... And I dig guys but girls are nice too so yeah.

Would you rather

1. Be able to fly but when you did you have a high factor of dying

Or

2. Be able to read people's minds but only have a year to live.

I'd rather be able to fly with the high risk of dying. Risk is fun :P

Would you rather have really nice hair or a nice body?

Hm...thats easy I rather have nice hair...im meh about my body...

Ok i love this game as well...so would u rather be lost in a forest at night or lost in the jungle at night?

• 4 weeks later...

A forest, it's basically the same thing except cooler and less muggy. Unless it's winter.

Would you rather be a mule, or a pig? (Sorry, I was just listening to "Swinging on a Star"...)

A forest, it's basically the same thing except cooler and less muggy. Unless it's winter.

Would you rather be a mule, or a pig? (Sorry, I was just listening to "Swinging on a Star"...)

Hmmm....a mule...i refuse to be anyone's bacon for breakfast. :3

So would you rather be locked in a room with clowns or the cast of twilight?( no offense to anyone who likes both...i dont)

Cast of Twilight! I think Taylor Lautner is hawt... tongue.gif

Would you rather spend rest of your life as a tree or as a rock?

Cast of Twilight! I think Taylor Lautner is hawt... tongue.gif

Would you rather spend rest of your life as a tree or as a rock?

*High fives u* XD hell yeah he is!! Thats the only reason i would tolerate that cast ...taylor...plus me no likey the clowns...hmmm a tree...im useful in many ways..and theres plently of tree friends...plus hot sexy elves live in me...awww yeah!!!

Would u rather eat a live squirrel or a live Racoon? :P

A live squirrel. Squirrels are so adorable! And raccoons are just... Weird looking.

Would you rather have hair down to your feet or be completely bald?

Archived