Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather

a red nine

I don't know...I'd sleep through both of them anyway :lol: Probably Twilight because at least the action sequences are decent-ish.

Inspired by the last question: Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vampire. I think. Yes.

Would you rather have a really humiliating name that you couldn't change or have to change your name every week for the rest of your life?

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly changes. Nobody would know what to call me any more and it would be hilarious. :yes: (I am eternally twelve.)

For one of my fellow ancients: Which would you prefer to see live: ZZ Top or Creedence Clearwater Revival? B)

• 2 months later...

I'd rather not know. I'm assuming given the nature of the question that knowing about it doesn't mean you could change it, and that would wind up being a form of psychological torture.

Would you rather shave your head bald, or shave off both your eyebrows?

Ugggghhh....

I guess I would shave my head, it takes less time to put the wig on then to draw fake eyebrows every day. :)

Would you rather cut your wrists or shot yourself in your head?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd rather eat someone. That sounds funny :o

Would you rather have somone vomit in your face or lick peanut butter off of someone's tongue (that you disliked of course).

Lick Peanut butter, definitely.

Would you rather have the best love affair of your life or a steady relationship forever with no passion?

*looks at the Fatal Attraction on the shelf* Umm... *glup* ... Oh, screw it, I am for a passionate one night stand! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pee a marble....I guess...?

Would you rather sneeze really openly and gross and horribly in front of your crush or your favorite celebrity?

definitely in front of my crush..lol he wouldnt care :P

would you rather wake up to a snake crawling out of your mouth, or try to sleep surrounded by noisy frogs hopping all over you?

*Shivers* Frogs, definitely frogs. No question.

Would you rather drink a shake made of rootbeer, chicken guts, and crickets or a maggot, goat cheese and jellyfish pizza? (Im in a weird mood today)

• 4 weeks later...

Eeww....Probably the roots beer, chicken guts, & crickets. I'd try to focus on the root beer and forget all that other stuff is there. Mmmm...Root beer shake!! Lol

Would you rather sleep in a bathtub filled with snakes or badgers?

• 4 months later...

Because I'm absolutely terrified of snakes, I'm gonna have to go with the badgers. At least they're fuzzy. :)

Hmm...would you rather eat a sandwich that's been dropped on the floor, or see your recent ex with someone new? :)

Hmm...would you rather eat a sandwich that's been dropped on the floor, or see your recent ex with someone new? smile.png

The sandwich definitely!

Okay... would you rather lick someones sweaty (shaved) armpit or a sweaty foot?

Pretty sure I'd take the foot, if I am aloud to lick the top part! :D

Would you rather go a week allowed to shower but not to wash your hair, or the other way around, so allowed to wash your hair, but not to wash off your body?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually can't do these kinds of questions because I would rather do neither xDD

But in this case, I would go a week without washing my hair. (Plenty of my friends do it for hair health reasons.. LOL)

hmmm.. I'm bad at these xDD

Would you rather... have your computer explode suddenly, or have your car break down forever?

My car. If I had one, anyway. Pretty sure I can do without a car, but not without a computer.

Would you rather have yellow skin for an entire month, as in bright yellow, or have all your clothes turn the same colour for three months?

I think I'd rather have all my clothes turning the same colour for 3 months. Sure, I may look like a bit of a dick, but not as much as if I had yellow skin! :P

How about only ever being able to listen to nursery rhymes for the rest of your life, no other music, or never being able to listen to any music ever again?

Probably no music ever again. If you had those same songs on repeat for the rest of your life you'd eventually get really sick of them and then would end up wishing they would stop anyway :laugh:

Would you rather eat that gross fungusy stuff that's between your toes, or some of someone else's earwax?

Earwax, toes are just no.

Would you rather live in a hole or in a hygenic whale?

Archived