Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

I'm glad you enjoyed that last one! And, yes, it was quite early in their relationship. I don't think they were even officially together, maybe just barely. I don't really know how I feel about this one honestly, so I guess I'll let you guys decide if it's good or not :lol: Just to throw this out there, this is just a drabble. Please don't turn my drabble thread into a religious/political/thoughts-on-homosexuality debate forum. Although, I'm just assuming that anyone reading this is fine with it because obviously my boys are gay (duh) but I know I put some religious issues into this one. Just wanted to say it's not an invitation for thread-jacking. Thanks, k I'm done with this nonsense! ;)

12 – Sin

Kai leaned back from the table, stifling two damp sneezes behind his napkin, “Hgstk! Heh…hmptk! Snf…’Scuse me.”

Blushing slightly, he turned back to the table to realize that all five of his new foster siblings were staring at him. One of the children, only eight years old and a legitimate child of Kai’s foster parents, narrowed his eyes at Kai, “You know you’re sick all the time ‘cuz you’re a homo, right?”

Green eyes widened with shock, “I…what?”

The other children either stared at Kai as though he was a freak side-show or turned away in distaste. A little six year old girl peered up at him through blonde curls, fear written all over her face. Kai’s foster father joined the table at that moment, sitting down and looking at Kai sternly. “Peter is absolutely right,” he said calmly, “Homosexuality is a grave sin. Your poor health is clearly a sign of God’s disproval of your sinful behavior. Undoubtedly, if you do not change, your heavenly punishment will only increase until your final judgment damns you.”

Kai stared blankly at his plate full of food, suddenly feeling nauseous. To his humiliation, he needed to sneeze again. Pinching his nose, Kai shuddered with two silenced sneezes, feeling his head begin to throb immediately after. Silence reigned at the table and Kai spent the rest of dinner staring at his plate and trying not to sniffle.

James met up with Kai at his locker the next morning. The boy looked pale and tired and was sniffling softly. “Hey,” James said, concern leaking into his voice, “You don’t look so good. Are you getting sick again?”

Kai shook his head, but his breath was hitching. He muffled the sneezes against his wrist, “Ehh…hih’ish! Hehh…huh! H’igscht!

James wrapped an arm around Kai’s waist, squeezing gently. “Bless you,” he said softly, “Maybe you should see the nurse.”

Kai pulled away, shaking his head. “I’m fine,” he said, his voice congested.

James watched Kai walk away from him, feeling worry sink into the pit of his stomach like a knot. Something was wrong.

Kai had avoided James all day and the brunet was feeling anxious by the time the last bell rang. He checked the art room, all the exits, but couldn’t find Kai. James was wandering through the halls when he finally spotted the boy coming down the stairs. “Kai?” he called softly, starting up the steps to meet him on the halfway landing.

Kai started when he saw James and stopped moving. He looked awful, shaky like he had a fever. Kai avoided James’ gaze, his voice low and quiet when he spoke. “I don’t wanna go h-home,” he said, stumbling over the last word.

James paused on the landing, confused and worried. Kai turned away, sniffling softly, “Hh…heh’ipshuh! Snff. Huh…heh! Snf. Gh’hih! H’iggshew!

James blessed him softly and frowned when Kai flinched. James stepped closer, “Kai, what’s wrong?”

Kai still wouldn’t look at him and it bothered James that he couldn’t see the boy’s eyes. “I don’t…” Kai’s voice was shaking, “I don’t wanna live there anymore….”

Blue eyes widened as Kai swiped at his eyes with one trembling hand. James was there in an instant, pulling Kai into his arms tightly. One arm wrapped around Kai’s waist, the other cradling his head, which James pressed a kiss to. “They make me feel…wrong,” Kai said brokenly, swallowing hard against the lump lodged in his throat.

James pulled back to look at Kai, brushing away the silent tears. “You’re almost eighteen, okay?” James said softly, “And then you don’t have to live with anyone you don’t want to.”

James pulled him close again, wondering how anyone could stand to make this boy cry. Kai muffled two sneezes against his shoulder, “H’mbtshk! Snf. Hah’ipffsh!

James pressed another kiss to the top of Kai’s dark head. “C’mon,” James said quietly but firmly, “You’re not feeling well and they’re obviously not making you feel better, so you’re coming home with me, okay? You’re gonna be okay, sweetheart.”

Kai hiccoughed quietly, his arms coming up slowly to return James’ safe embrace, “Okay.”

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! Sorry if I'm taking longer to update but I'm falling a little bit behind. Real life and all that... ;)

91 – Goodbye

Hehh…hih! H’idjshuuh! Snf.

“Bless you,” Kai passed James a tissue.

James blew his noise softly. The brunet was sitting up in bed, his hair mussed, pale except for his slightly pink nose. Kai was hovering anxiously and checked his temperature again with the back of his hand. His fever had gone down a little. “Well, I should prob’ly go,” Kai said, looking like he would give anything to stay, “Hope’s serving dinner soon and I should be there to help out….”

Kai was eighteen already and had aged out of the program, but they were letting him stay until the end of the summer, when he was expected to have found a new living situation when he went to college. James was pretty sick and Kai wanted to stay, but felt guilty about staying or leaving either way. James nodded, sniffling liquidly. He watched Kai tie his boots, untie them, tie them tighter. His nose twitched again, “Hiih…snf! Huh’ih…hgssht! Snf. Hah’eshuh! Snff!

James hesitated, nervous. He wanted Kai to stay so he could talk to him. Kai hadn’t spoken to him about college at all, but he could tell the smaller boy was panicking. He had some scholarships for art, but any housing would be coming out of his pocket. James was hopeful that Kai would accept his offer to move in together, but he needed to bring it up soon. James muffled a cough against his wrist. “Kai?” James said hesitantly, “Do you, umb, thigk you cobe back later todight? I dod’t feel so good add I dod’t…snf! I dod’t really wadt to be alode.”

Kai looked up, green eyes full of concern, “Of course! I’ll be back right after dinner, as soon as I can get away.”

James nodded and ducked his head as a sneeze snuck up on him, “Hp’tschiu!

Kai smiled and brushed a kiss to his forehead, his previous anxiety melted away. “See you later,” he said sweetly, “Try to get some sleep.”

James smiled. Kai was the best thing to ever walk into his life. He didn’t want to keep saying goodbye.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated! :P

These most recent three were some of the best so far. Especially Money-- I think you nailed it. It encapsulates everything I like about this series.

Omg, thank you all for your lovely comments. I am still continuing this threat, really, it's just taking me longer to update and I apologize for that. I'm hoping things will pick up soon.... :smile: Two sick boys this time, just silliness.

2 - Science Fiction

Heh’ih…ipkshu! Heh! Heh’iggshiu!

Kai looked up, sniffling, to see James holding out a steaming mug for him. Kai took it and James sat down next to him on the couch, clutching his own mug. Kai glanced at the TV just as Kirk’s face flashed up on the screen, grinning. “I just like his eyes,” Kai said, continuing their previous conversation, “He has a nice smile too.”

James shrugged and sipped his mug before setting it aside. “He’s not really my type,” James said, rubbing at his nose.

“Who do you like then?”

“Snf. Spock’s k-kinda…hih…hiih…snf. Kinda cute,” James managed, his breath starting to hitch.

Kai looked at the screen again, examining said alien. He shook his head and shivered, moving closer to James on the couch. “I don’t see it.”

A faint pink spread across James’ cheeks to the tips of his ears. “I don’t…uhhm…d-don’t know. Snf! Hh! I sort of l-like the…ehh…hh’ears,” James sniffled, waiting, “Hh’ih…iih! H’idjschuuh! Snfff….

James could hear Kai giggling as he snatched a tissue to blow his nose. Kai leaned over and bit down lightly on the tip of his pink ear, “Bless you.”

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated!

Kai nibbling James' ear....SEXY!!! Also, best conversation ever. Cute sneezy, sick boys talking about Star Trek...what's not to love?

WOW! Basically... I second everything Rachiella44 said! And because I've been gone and haven't left a comment in a while, the last 3 were awesome as well! *can't remember when I last commented...o.O*

Thank you for your comments! I apologize for the long wait, but I finally have another drabble (if anyone is still reading this... :P ) Real life has been getting in the way and all that. I still have any suggestions that you guys have offered and I do plan on continuing this if anyone is still interested in reading it ;) It's gonna be a lil slow because I've been short on inspiration and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things....sorry. B)

86 – Sky

Kai looked out the window, eying the darkening sky with unease. James was out with the car, taking a final and running some errands. Kai had a final of his own to get to; he just hoped he made it to campus before the rain started. He shrugged into James’ old sweatshirt, muffling a cough into the sleeve, and headed out the door.

Five minutes from school, the clouds opened, releasing a torrential downpour. Kai was soaked through within seconds, shivering as he finally stepped into the lecture hall. For the next hour and a half, he tried desperately to focus on his pop-art essay instead of the tight feeling in his chest or the way that his nose tickled occasionally. The room seemed like an ice-box and the words on his paper seemed to jumble together like a crossword puzzle he couldn’t solve. Kai jerked forward with another carefully contained sneeze and surrendered, turning in his test an hour early. Just as he stepped outside, Kai dipped forward, releasing a damp double, “Hip’schuuh! Snff…hih! Heh’igst-shiiew!

Kai was digging his cell phone out of his pocket to call James when the brunet suddenly appeared in front of him. “Hey,” James smiled distractedly, attempted to tuck his keys into his back pocket, “I wasn’t sure what time your final ended so I thought I’d come wait for you….”

James finally got a good look at his boyfriend, standing slightly hunched up from shivering, his arms folded tightly across his chest. Kai sniffled quietly, “H-hey.”

Blue eyes widened. “Kai, you’re soaked!” James exclaimed.

Kai nodded, shivering, his jaw clenched to keep his teeth from chattering. Without another word, James was leading him across the parking lot, quickly settling him in the car and blasting the heat. “What happened?” James asked as he pulled out of the lot, his windshield wipers sweeping lazily across the front window.

The rain had diminished to a pathetic drizzle. “The r-rain started before I m-made it to…” Kai trailed off, his breath hitching quietly, “Hih…hh…hiikt’shuh! Hh’ih…snf. Igschuh! Snfff!

“Bless you,” James said worriedly, listening as Kai began to cough, and drove a little faster.

As soon as they were back at the apartment, James ushered Kai into the shower to warm up. James took those few minutes to put some soup on the stove, throw a set of pajamas in the dryer, and make hot chocolate. The moment Kai reappeared, dressed in his freshly warmed pajamas, James wrapped him in a soft blanket and led him to the couch, where steaming bowls and mugs waited on the coffee table. The smaller boy muffled a few coughs into the folds of the blanket as he settled against James’ chest. James glanced down with concern, but Kai was smiling as the coughs simmered down. “Thank you,” Kai said softly.

James tilted his head, bemused, “For what?”

Kai blushed as he quickly covered a yawn, exhausted from the day. James wrapped his arms around Kai a little tighter. “For being you,” Kai said, sniffling.

James smiled, watching as Kai rubbed at his nose, irritated. “Hh… Hp’tshuh! Snf…heh! H’igsch! Snf. Snf.

James dropped a kiss on the top Kai’s dark head, murmuring against his still damp hair, “Bless you.”

The brunet carefully handed Kai a mug, smiling as the smaller boy curled around it in his arms. Love you, he thought contentedly, feeling warmth flood him, love you, love you, love you.

I....I......I......LOVE THESE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! This was so sweet and poor Kai getting caught in the rain and James is amazing being all worried and.......and....GAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Okay, I'm okay. So yeah, I liked it.......a lot.....in case you missed that.....*runs back to re-read*

WONDERFUL as always :hug:

so cute characters of yours!!! :cryhappy:

i love how you spell the sneezes!!! B):P;):)

please more, more, more

OVERLOAD us with even more AWESOMENESS!!! :lol:

Thank you, thank you for your lovely comments! You guys are the best :) Still trying to get back on track, so updates are slow and I apologize for that for the millioneth time just cuz it bugs me :) Anyways! This one is late in their relationship, when they live together.

9 - Touched

Kai watched his boyfriend carefully fold another shirt and tuck it into the small bag that sat on the bed. He glanced down from his perch on the bed; James was standing barefoot in their bedroom, his jeans rolled up above his ankles, water pooling up from the carpet around his feet. Kai sniffled, rubbing at his nose. “I don’t know if this is a good idea…” he said quietly.

James zipped up the bag and looked tenderly at Kai. “It’s just for a few days until the fans are moved out,” James reminded the smaller boy, “Besides, you’ve stayed at my parents’ house when you were sick before.”

Kai frowned, “Y-yeah, but not…hh…hipkshu! Snf. H’igshiu! Snf. Not when your parents were home!”

James shrugged, ignoring the boy’s protests. He looked Kai over, taking in his glassy green eyes and slightly flushed cheeks; there was no way Kai could stay here if he couldn’t get any sleep. James handed Kai the packed bag before scooping him up into his arms, heading towards the door. The smaller boy started to protest before breaking off into a coughing fit, muffled against James’ shoulder. “No wet feet for sick boys,” James said, kissing his cheek.

Kai was clearly nervous, bouncing one knee anxiously for the entire car ride, the silence punctuated by his quiet sniffling. His anxiety only seemed to increase as they pulled into the driveway, despite the familiarity of the house. Kai swallowed hard, but choked, muffling his coughing in the sleeve of his sweatshirt. When the fit was over, James was looking at Kai, concerned. He brushed back Kai’s dark hair from his face. “You’ve met my parents,” he reminded the sick boy softly, “They love you; you have nothing to worry about.”

Kai looked unconvinced but unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out of the car anyway. The moment the two boys stepped up to the door it swung open, revealing Mr. and Mrs. Felton, both smiling warmly. Kai hung back while James greeted both his parents until Mrs. Felton stepped forward to give Kai a quick hug as well. Kai felt embarrassment flood him as Mrs. Felton stepped back, a tickle starting up in his nose. He turned away, stifling painfully, “Hh…hgkt! Huh’mptk! snf.

“We’re sorry to hear you’re not feeling well,” Mr. Felton said gently, his wife nodding sympathetically.

Mrs. Felton stepped back into the house, welcoming the boys inside. “There’s soup on the stove if you would like any,” she offered, “And James’ old room is set up for you both.”

James smiled, thanking his mother, and led a very quiet Kai upstairs. James shut the door, setting down their bag. Kai was standing in the middle of the room, silent and unmoving, his green eyes wide, shocked and touched by the kindness of James’ family. “I told you they loved you,” James said, gently pulling Kai towards the bed.

He settled against the pillows with the smaller boy nestled against his chest. Kai picked at the ties on his sweatshirt. “I…I didn’t know,” he mumbled, still surprised, “I didn't expect….”

James hugged him a little tighter, pressing a kiss to his forehead. He loosened his hold when he noticed Kai biting his lip, trying not to sneeze. He chuckled, “It’s just me here, let it out.”

Issht! Huh…hih! Heh’igktsh! Snff.

Kai sniffled and then yawned, blushing. James smiled and shifted Kai more comfortably against him. “You didn’t get any sleep last night, did you?” he asked.

Kai shook his head; he’d been too nervous. Relaxed against James like this, it was becoming harder to keep his eyes open. “Sweet dreams, sweetheart,” James murmured, waiting until green eyes finally drooped shut to close his own.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Awww! And James' parents! And they love Kai! And - and - I love them! James and Kai! I just LOVE how close and cuddly they are.

So cute! So sweet! I love these boys so much! Another brilliant one.

Thank you so much for the comments! This one is for all of you who dislike Trish lol.... :lmfao: Sorry if the congested spelling sucks, but I tried. :unsure:

8 – Joy

Alex tapped twice on the door to his shared bedroom before opening it. “I brought you something,” he said with a grin before stepping away and heading back down the hallway.

From behind him, James appeared. Kai was sitting up on his bed, wearing boxers and a t-shirt, math homework spread out before him. He was paler than usual, but his glassy green eyes lit up when he saw the brunet. “Jabes!” Kai smiled, his voice thick with congestion, “Whad are you doig here?”

James stepped further into the room, concerned with how tired Kai looked, the bruise-like rings beneath his eyes. “You weren’t at school and Alex said you weren’t doing so well,” James said, “My parents are out of town; you should’ve told me.”

Kai paused, coughing a little, a quiet but decidedly moist sound. “It’s fidals sood add Trish agreed you’d prob’ly be busy,” Kai said, his smile fading a little, “I did’t wadt to bother you….”

James went over to Kai, brushing back his hair. “You’re never bothering me,” he said gently, “Is that why you’re studying when you should be resting?”

Kai shrugged, a faint pink tinge coming into his cheeks. He turned away slightly, his breath hitching, “Hh… tschew! Igksht! Snff.

James rubbed his back, frowning, as Kai started to cough again. Trish. James was started to feel not a little frustrated. “I’ll be right back,” he muttered, heading downstairs in search of the blonde.

“I’m taking him home with me,” James stated the moment he found her.

It wasn’t a request; he wasn’t in the mood to ask her permission. Trish looked at him, surprised. “Are you sure that’s what he wants?” she challenged.

Blue eyes narrowed, “He wanted to call me. He needed your encouragement.”

Trish was quiet, serious. “Kai is starting to rely on you,” she warned, “I have to make sure he doesn’t get hurt!”

“I know that!” James burst out, his volume rising with his frustration.

He took a deep breath to calm himself. This isn’t what Kai needed now. “I can make him happy. Just give me a chance.”

Blue eyes pleaded with her, demanded that she believe him. Trish paused, her gaze piercing him. When she finally spoke, her voice was low, “Don’t blow it.”

James nodded and hurried upstairs to Kai. The smaller boy was still sitting on his bed, his thin frame rocked forward with damp sneezes, “Huh’igsh! Snf. Hihh…hh’iptshiu!

Kai blushed when he saw James, sniffling softly. “Bless you,” James said gently, smiling, “Hey, you wanna come home with me?”

Kai perked up, but hesitated. He looked shyly at James, “Are you sure that’s ogkay?”

James nodded, his smile widening when Kai began to smile again. The smile faded when Kai started coughing again. He muffled the sound in the crook of his arm, but his cheeks flushed. As soon as the fit was over, before James could worry, Kai was up and pulling on a pair of pants. He looked at James, ready to leave. James pulled him into a tight hug before leading the smaller boy downstairs. Kai was exhausted and ill, but the light was back in his eyes and James was determined to do this right.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated! ;)

I kinda wanna punch Trish. Haha. But these boys are so unbelievably adorable and James is such a sweet, caring boyfriend. I want to hug both these boys. Awwww....

Oh, yeah. Just what I always wanted. Trish acting like her usual know-it-all, bossy self LOL! Thank you so much! Characters like her ALWAYS annoy me, though, but Trish especially. You should be proud hehe. I always get so worked-up over her! She's being bullheaded. If she actually got to know James instead of assuming he's just like every other person out there, she wouldn't have to get all I-Am-Kai's-Owner on him. She's only reinforcing Kai's insecurities by acting this way!

Okay, I'm done ranting. Love the writing, and I was excited cuz I thought YAY maybe James is gonna stand up for himself...but then he just gave up. Oi. Progress. I'm so impatient. I want Kai to realize how much James loves him!!!!! And he can't do that with Trish breathing down his neck, telling him James is too busy to spend time with him! Honestly. Wow, I thought I was done ranting. Sorry.

L.O.V.E !!!

YAY! That one was really great! Okay, this may sound a little weird, but part of me can see where Trish is coming from... I mean, she doesn't have to get all possessive over the guy, but she knows better than most people just how often and how badly he's been hurt, and she doesn't want to see him go through the same thing with James. I would say she's "aggressively protective". The protective part's okay, it's the aggressive part that is annoying. But she does have Kai's best interests at heart, even if she is doing it wrong. I don't know, I'm done now! ^.^

Great writing, as always! Can't wait for the next one!

Archived