Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see more of Alex in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Yeah, me too! He's kinda intriguing!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yes, no one likes Trish, I can tell :laugh2: Well, she's not in this one, no worries.

58 – Annoying

“…James?”

The brunet looked up from his calculus homework at that soft voice. Kai was sitting on the other end of the couch, a blanket wrapped loosely around his shoulders and a book lay in his lap. He was staring down at the cover, his face too pale, shadowy rings under his fever-bright eyes. James watched him shiver with concern, his fingers itching to pull the blanket tighter around Kai. “What can I do for you?” he asked warmly.

Kai’s finger absently traced the spine of the book he was no longer reading. He’d hesitantly asked if he could sit with James, who of course agreed to such a simple request. Kai had insisted he would sit quietly with a book rather than watch mindless TV or a movie, although James knew his head probably ached and his eyes were likely too sore to focus on the small print. Kai sniffed and shook his head, mumbling, “N-nothing. Never mind.”

James frowned, turning completely away from his homework to focus on Kai. Kai rubbed a knuckle against the side his nose, his brow wrinkling. He covered his face with the back of his hand as he took in a shuddering breath, “Hh’ih…Hptsh’shuh! Uhhh…Heh’igstshiu!

James passed him some tissues and waited as Kai blew his nose, producing only a quiet gurgle. When he was done, Kai picked at the corner of his book but did not resume reading it. “What’s wrong?” James tried again.

Kai blushed and shrugged half-heartedly, always trying to seem healthier, better than he really was. “I’m fine,” he insisted quietly, “Besides, I don’t…I don’t want to annoy you or anything.”

James frowned again and shifted closer to the smaller boy. “Sweetheart, you’re not annoying me,” he protested, ignoring Kai’s tiny flinch at the term ‘sweetheart.’

Kai was staring determinedly at his lap. James sat directly in front of Kai, one hand trailing softly down his cheek. “Kai, look at me,” James said tenderly and smiled when green eyes flicked up to meet his, “The only thing that annoys me is knowing how little I can really do to make you feel better. Now, what is it that you wanted?”

Kai blushed, stunned. “I just, um….a hug?” he asked timidly.

James swallowed hard against the sudden lump in his throat and Kai suddenly found himself engulfed in the tightest, warmest embrace he could have ever imagined.

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

“The only thing that annoys me is knowing how little I can really do to make you feel better. Now, what is it that you wanted?”

Aw, James, you're such a sweetie-pie! All caring and attentive. :laugh2:

Kai blushed, stunned. “I just, um….a hug?” he asked timidly.

OHGOD. SO CUTE. James, thank you for obliging Kai!

Awesome! Though, I love everything you write. :)

^_^ Someone likes Trish? Yay! (psst...I agree, Obsessed) But then, she is my character lol so I guess I'm supposed to. Anyways! Thank you both for commenting! Now, silliness with James and another attempt at stuffy-spelling (yikes! :twisted: )

44 – Tissue

Kai was lounging on James’ bed, lying on his stomach while he sketched random objects in the room. His feet kicked the air contentedly; he was just happy to keep James company while he wasn’t feeling well. He glanced up at James when he heard a soft intake of breath, his pencil freezing. James’ nose was wrinkled, his blue eyes squinting, “Hhh…snf!

“What’s wrong?” Kai asked, his head tilting to one side.

James sniffled liquidly and winced, hearing his own congestion. “I really h-have to…heh’ih! Hh! Uhn. Snf! Have to sdeeze but…Gh’ih…snfff. It’s stuck. I-it’s ligke it’s…nhh…hih! Mmn. Snff! Teasig be.”

Kai blinked, unsure of what to do. He contemplated James’ desperate expression, trying to come up with a solution. He reached out hesitantly with one slender finger, “Can I try to help?”

James nodded, his breath hitching occasionally. Kai brushed his finger down the bridge of James’ nose, light as a feather, coming down one side to trace the edge of one nostril and finally reaching the septum, which he pressed against very lightly. James gasped, turning his face away, “Tihiiih! T-tigkles….nh…Heh! Hih’ih…hih!

James ducked his face between his hands, releasing a desperate, “Heh’idjsSCHUuh!

He sniffled wetly, sighing. His hands remained in place and though his face was mostly hidden, Kai could see the tips of his ears pinkening. James cleared his throat, “Umb…snf! I thigk I deed a tissue….”

Cliched I know, but I hope you enjoyed anyways :lol:

Cutecutecute! I can't say enough how great these two are together. And James' ears pinkening hehe adorable. Lovelovelove!

Oh my god! I think I'm broken. My hardrive crashed. I will be reduced to sitting here, staring open mouthed at this Drabble for all of eternity

Wow, thank you all so much! :bleh: You guys are the best! K, here's a quick one. This is way, way, way into their relationship. Far beyond anything I've ever written before. Hope you like it!

18 – Midnight

It was way late and the room was pitch-black when James finally stumbled in. He’d been up putting some last-minute touches on his paper due tomorrow, but now he was ready to fall into bed. As he shuffled slowly across the floor, there was a rustling of covers: Kai had woken up. “James?” he mumbled, just barely awake.

James had made it to the bed, though he was just barely able to make out Kai’s form in the darkness. “Hey,” he said quietly.

“Did’ja f’nish it?” Kai said, yawning.

James hmm’ed an affirmative. Kai patted the bed, “C’mere then.”

James chuckled softly. “Let me get changed first,” he leaned in to kiss Kai, but missed, brushing a kiss against his nose by mistake.

Kai took in a quick breath, burying his face in the pillow, “Hipkshu! H’ish!

James frowned, “Sorry. You okay?”

Kai laughed and James could hear the smile in his voice, “Yeah, ‘m fine. Just tickled.”

James smiled and the sheets rustled again as Kai shifted positions. “Sleepy?” he asked, picturing Kai’s slowly blinking gaze in his mind with a tender smile.

“Mhm,” Kai yawned again.

“Okay, I’ll be right there. Go back to sleep,” he whispered.

“Mkay. Hurry back,” Kai whispered, already half-asleep.

Comments are always welcome ;)

Everything with these two is just so gush-worthy! Melty melty! So cute how James missed and accidentally kissed Kai's nose! And then when he asked Kai if he was sleepy, aww-ness. AND when Kai said to hurry back. AND the fact they're about to go to sleep together so freaking cute. ;)

I absolutely LOVE all of these! And I don't mind Trish. She's annoying, but I can see where she's coming from. (I'm a writer too, so I think that helps. I know what you mean about having to like your own character!) Alex is a cutie too.

But James and Kai - GAH! LOVE! Tissue was so sexy! "Kai brushed his finger down the bridge of James’ nose, light as a feather, coming down one side to trace the edge of one nostril and finally reaching the septum, which he pressed against very lightly."

Mmmmm so hot! :drool::lol: And Midnight was lovely too. Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you! You peoples' comments are so amazing :D This drabble could be seen as following or around "Hospital" but it doesn't have to be. Feel free to imagine whatever you want lol. Just so y'all know, this is my last drabble for about a week cuz I'm gonna be gone for a while and not able to update. But I already have more written, so I promise there will be more drabbles to come! :razz:

3 – Frightened

It was eerily quiet. Dim moonlight illuminated the blank hospital machines in the sanitary stillness of the room, white walls, floors, ceiling giving off a faint glow of reflected light. A still figure lay on the bed beneath the sheets; Kai must be asleep. The silence was oppressive, weighing on him, choking him. “Kai?”

No response; Kai remained motionless. The room seemed to shrink increasingly smaller, tighter as the air seeped out, replaced by an icy chill. “Kai?!”

James woke with a start, sitting up with a gasp. He pulled his knees to his chest, trying to take slow, even breaths. He glanced at the sleeping boy beside him and felt tears prick his eyes; he squeezed them shut. Kai was fine, he was just sleeping, there was no need to wake him, and he needed to sleep…. James laid a hand gently on Kai’s shoulder. “Kai?” he said softly, loathing himself in that moment.

Green eyes blinked open immediately and Kai pushed himself up on one arm. “James? Everything okay?” he asked, his voice hoarse from sleep and illness.

Kai reached over and turned on the lamp beside the bed, the small light seeming to flood the room, chasing the shadows into farther corners out of reach. James could see Kai’s flushed cheeks and slightly pink nose, which was wrinkling as Kai squinted from the sudden brightness. “H’ih…” Kai turned his face from James, “Ish! Hhh…huh’iptk-shuh!

Kai sniffled, turning back to look at James with concern. The smaller boy sat up fully, shivering as the blankets fell away. “What’s wrong?” he asked again.

James shook his head, unable to look away from Kai. “N-nothing,” his voice cracked embarrassingly and suddenly James was hyper-aware of the dampness at the edges of his eyes, “I just…Y-you were….”

He couldn’t say it; it was terrifying to even consider. Kai muffled a cough into his sleeve, watching James closely with a confused expression. James wiped hastily at his eyes; he needed to hold Kai, to hear him breathe, to know…. Kai’s eyes widened and he crawled closer to the brunet. James wrapped his arms around him in a fierce hug. Startled, Kai curled into the embrace, murmuring, “It’s okay, I’m fine. It must have been a nightmare. I’m okay though, promise.”

James’ hold became less crushing, cradling Kai to his chest with that dark head tucked under his chin. Kai’s breath quivered and he pinched his nose, “Hhh…ngkt! Uhh…Snf! Heh’igkt! Sorry.”

James blessed him quietly and Kai snuggled into James, squeezing him gently and shivering, soaking up his warmth. James squeezed back a little tighter. “I’m right here,” Kai whispered, “I’m staying right here.”

Feedback is always good stuff! :D

Kai’s eyes widened and he crawled closer to the brunet. James wrapped his arms around him in a fierce hug. Startled, Kai curled into the embrace, murmuring, “It’s okay, I’m fine. It must have been a nightmare. I’m okay though, promise.”

OHGOD. The adorable sweetness and love. :laughingsmiley:

Kai’s breath quivered and he pinched his nose, “Hhh…ngkt! Uhh…Snf! Heh’igkt! Sorry.”

James blessed him quietly and Kai snuggled into James, squeezing him gently and shivering, soaking up his warmth. James squeezed back a little tighter. “I’m right here,” Kai whispered, “I’m staying right here.”

Ohhhhhhh, the double-comforting. So perfect. So cute. I don't even know what to say. Just...ugh...their love...like I say every time, is just so beautiful! I was SO FREAKING busy today but I had to come on just to see if you updated lol.

I've finally got some time to comment on this!

Ohh my gosh!!!!!

You are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT LAST ONE WAS JUST...

I think I'm dead! You are truly talented!

Please do more soon!!!! :):):D

I'm back! With drabbles, as promised.

31 – Calculating

Kai peeked his head into the empty library. Wait, not empty. Kai caught sight of James, sitting at a corner table, one fist rubbing mercilessly against his nose. Kai walked over, dropping his backpack beside the table and taking a chair opposite James. Textbooks, notebooks, paper, and pencils were spread across the table, but it was the box of tissues that caught Kai’s attention. “You okay?” he asked, eyeing James critically.

His nose was slightly pink and his eyes were red-rimmed. The brunet just nodded, a ticklish look coming over his face. He pinched his nose, looking frustrated with himself. “Allergies?” Kai guessed.

James released his poor nose, nodding again. “Yeah. I missed my shot y-yesterday…” he paused to rub his nose again, “So they’re hhh…r-really bad today.”

Kai watched James struggle against a sneeze while trying to read something through squinted eyes. “Wouldn’t it be easier if you just let them out?” Kai asked hesitantly.

James was looking decidedly more desperate by the second. “N-no, because…Heh’ih!” James pushed back from the table, hiding his face in his elbow, “Huh’ishuuh! Ischuh! Snff…Ghh…H’ptschew!

James snagged a tissue and blew his nose, still looking sneezey afterwards. He cleared his throat, “No, because then I’d be sneezing every five seconds.”

Kai raised an eyebrow, wondering how James could get anything done with most of his attention focused constantly on not sneezing. The brunet rubbed his nose once. And again. And again. “Maybe you should just go home and relax for a little while.”

James wiped his eyes, resisting the urge to rub them clean out of his face. “I can’t drive…h’ih… l-like this.”

Kai rolled his eyes, “Bus, subway, taxi….How exactly were you planning to get home then?”

James shook his head, pushing away from the table again. “Hehh…h’issht! Snf! Ischt! Hiiihhh…hih! Eptshiu!

“Bless you. That was more like once every fifty-five seconds,” Kai said with a wry smile.

James peered at him through watery eyes, somehow managing to look incredulous and allergic at the same time. “Seriously? Do you need to calculate exactly how often this annoys me?”

Kai looked thoughtfully at him, waiting. James frowned, confused. His eyes narrowed, “Kai…are you counting?”

Kai shook his head, smiling and looking innocent. James rubbed his itching nose again, “Yes you are! You’re…h’ih…c-counting…ghhHih’ischuh! Gsht! Hah’idschtew!

“…fifty-five seconds.”

James stared blankly at Kai’s grinning face for a moment. Then, ever mature, he stuck out his tongue at his boyfriend.

Feedback is always appreciated :unsure:

Poor allergic James. Kai seems to get a kick out of it.

Aw, they are so CUTE! And desperate, uncontrollable allergy sneezes = SEXY! ^_^ Keep writing awesomeness!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! :) Lots of allergic James has been in my head lately, don't really know why. Here's a little more. Sorry if it's getting old.

98 – Favor

James knocked on the doorframe of the art room, smiling as Kai looked up from his latest work. Kai, standing over a table, smiled back shyly, looking at his paper. James walked over to admire Kai’s drawing. Blue eyes widened; he was so talented. “Wow! It’s incredible! Is it finished?” James stared at the artwork, trying to absorb every detail.

Kai nodded, blushing a little. “Just need to spray it,” he looked at James, “Could you get the art spray for me, please? I can’t reach it. It’s on the top shelf of that cabinet.”

James’ gaze followed to where Kai pointed and immediately went to open the tall, white supply closet, reaching up to find the can Kai was looking for. “Probably says Krylon in red on it,” Kai said, washing the charcoal off his hands.

“Well, I can’t see it,” James muttered, his hand blindly closing around a cold metallic cylinder.

James wasn’t sure how it happened, but suddenly there was a crashing sound as things came clattering down around him. He tried to hold his breath, stumbling back as colored dust rose up around him. He glanced at the can in his hand. “Oh, Krylon,” he mumbled, feeling the dust settle on him, “Hehhh…heh’isshuh! Gktsh! Ihh…h’eptshiew! Huhhh…h’isht-ischt! Snf! Heh’uh…hih! Heh’idjschuh! Snff!

Sniffling, James handed Kai the preservative spray. Kai raised an eyebrow as he took it, “Thank you. And bless you. I’ll clean it up, just…don’t breathe or something.”

Kai uncapped the canister and released a sputtering mist onto his charcoal drawing, frowning as he struggled to get an even coating. James backed away, his nose wrinkling again. Kai paused, biting his lip in an attempt not to laugh at the brunet. “O-oh, wow! That stuff….hh! H’ish! Gsshuh! Ugh. Reeks! Hih’tshuh!

I just used this stuff the other day and it inspire me lol. It really does smell awful :laugh: Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Eek. With the. And the. OHHHHMYJEEZUS! Sooo cute. I live the part where he's all "that reeks!" that's all

That was really cuuuuuuuuuuuute! I love it! I love all of these! thanks for writing these!

I'm back! With drabbles, as promised.

“No, because then I’d be sneezing every five seconds.”

Please do!! Muahahaha. :hug:

Kai raised an eyebrow, wondering how James could get anything done with most of his attention focused constantly on not sneezing.

Hahahahaa, that's kind hot. :laugh:

His eyes narrowed, “Kai…are you counting?”

Kai shook his head, smiling and looking innocent. James rubbed his itching nose again, “Yes you are! You’re…h’ih…c-counting…ghhHih’ischuh! Gsht! Hah’idschtew!

“…fifty-five seconds.”

James stared blankly at Kai’s grinning face for a moment. Then, ever mature, he stuck out his tongue at his boyfriend.

Hahaha, aww the adorableness! James all annoyed. So cute.

And then in "Favor:" When Kai was like, "“Thank you. And bless you. I’ll clean it up, just…don’t breathe or something.”" Hahaha! I missed these two so much while I was 'gone!' :)

Thank you all so much! Seriously, your comments are just way too amazing :D Um, okay... :unsure: So I apologize for the lack of sneeziness in this drabble, but it came out as more of a flu piece. Also, mention of v-ing in this one, so I apologize and warn you if that grosses you out. And...yeah. This just came into my head and I wasn't going to put it up, but I am. So...yeah. I'm gonna go hide now? So here it is.

40 – Swift

Kai sat at the edge of the bed, curled with his knees pulled up to his chest, his head resting on folded arms. He lifted his head wearily, turning to the side as he took a shaky breath, “Hh…Ishuh! Snf.

There was a pause before the next sneeze, which came just a feebly as the first, “Nhh…hp’kshu!

James, sitting just behind him, blessed him softly. Kai had caught the nasty flu that was spreading through school like wildfire. He was exhausted and had been feeling queasy all day. James was sure the constant sneezing wasn’t helping matters. Kai sniffled quietly and made an effort to sit up until James’ hand on his shoulder stopped him. The brunet shushed him gently, the hand slipping down to stroke his back soothingly. Kai concentrated on the steady movement of James’ soft touch, trying to block out his body’s revolt against him. Suddenly, James’ hand brushed over a patch of skin and froze; Kai’s breath caught in his throat, all of his muscles tensing. Slowly, the hand trailed back up, and a fierce shiver rippled through Kai. His stomach roiled and he felt sick, felt disgusting….

Kai bolted for the bathroom, leaving a shocked James staring after him. He didn’t manage to shut the door before the awful retching began, his body violently rejecting what little he had managed to consume that day. James cautiously approached the doorway just as Kai finished, watched him slump against the wall. James flushed the toilet for him before sitting against the wall. The smaller boy was shaking and flinched when James reached out to him. “Sorry,” he rasped, looking apologetically at James even as he recoiled from his touch.

James’ gaze was only full of concern, “Are you alright?”

Kai swallowed, grimacing, and nodded. Liar, liar, liar… But he couldn’t, couldn’t tell James, didn’t want him to see... His hands twisted the hem of his shirt anxiously and he accepted it this time when James fingers threaded through his hair, brushing it out of his face. “Shh,” James murmured, tamping down his confusion, and brushed a kiss to Kai’s temple, “You’ll be okay.”

Kai tried to trust him.

Archived