Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

Aww! Such cuteness, especially Worship! Your boys are seriously too adorable for their own good... and I do like Alex too! I don't have any more suggestions for you at the moment, but if any come to me, I will let you know! As always, I look forward to the next installment!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God. Worship was so sweet. Poor Kai! James is such a good boyfriend! I love these boys so much. I sorta modeled my characters Daniel and Julian off of them...

Hey, I thought of a couple ideas for you, if you're interested. I'm not sure which titles you would use, but oh well! Kai could have a job (maybe later in their relationship...?) and he goes to work even though he's sick, because he doesn't want to get in trouble for taking too many sick days. So no matter what, he's determined to stay at work. The other idea is that Kai (or James) could lose their voice from sneezing/coughing so much. Well, there you have it, so do with it what you will! Good luck on your writing!

Thank you all so much for your comments and suggestions! They really help keep me motivated to keep writing these. So! Inspired by the new Harry Potter movie that just came out and SneezeyLove's suggestion that one of the boys lose their voice, I wrote this silly drabble... :blushing:

Edit- This takes place much further in their relationship when they are living together. Obviously, but...yeah.

82 – Magic

“So anyways, he’s not feeling real well,” Kai said, turning his head towards the phone on the counter as he poured boiling water into two mugs.

James was sitting on the couch, curled up with a blanket and reading a Harry Potter book. Kai squirted some honey and lemon juice into each and brought one over to James. The look of gratitude in his blue eyes made Kai smile as he kissed his forehead, checking his temperature. James curled up more, muffling a sudden coughing fit into the blanket. James reached a hand out and Kai passed him the mug of tea, blowing on it first. James sipped it carefully and smiled at Kai as his chest loosened. Kai quickly traded the mug of tea for a box of tissues as James’ breath started to hitch, “Hihh…eh’hih! Hep’tshiu! Snf.

“Bless you,” Kai whispered and James smiled before blowing his nose.

James pointed urgently at towards the kitchen and Kai dashed back to the stovetop just in time to save the soup from boiling over. Trish’s voice was sounding from the phone, “If he can’t talk, how do you communicate?”

Kai paused; he’d been doing this since James had lost his voice yesterday afternoon, having been coughing awfully all day. He glanced at the brunet. James looked up from his book with a grin and held up his hand as though he had wand, making a ‘swish and flick’ motion. Kai laughed, “I don’t know, Trish. Magic.”

He poured the soup into bowls and grabbed spoons. James’ breath was hitching again, “Hehhh… Hgsh-schuh! Snf. Snf. Hh…huh! H’idjschuuh!

James broke off into coughing again and Kai looked over, worried. James straightened, muffling the last few coughs in his fist, and gave Kai a thumbs up. Kai sighed in relief. “Gotta go, Trish, dinner time,” Kai grabbed the bowls and headed to the couch to join his sick boyfriend. James lifted up one edge of the blanket. Kai smiled and accepted his invitation, curling up next to him contentedly.

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated! Hope you enjoyed!

:) awww sooo much love and warmth in all your drabbles *melted*

i´m SOOO in love with your characters :blushing:

please more!!! :blushing:

p.s.: i will ALWAYS enjoy your drabbles :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!! *explodes. Tries to collect herself, explodes again from all the cuteness and sweetness and blah!* oh my jeebess!! I love these! James is like mmmmmmmm

Do continue! oh! PM me with their descriptions and I'll draw them for you :)

Aw, adorable!! "Swish and flick motion" - I love it! I know this is out of character for them, but in my opinion, it would be super hot if one of them somehow induced sneezing in the other...... :) I'm gonna go hide now.

Thank you, thank you!! :rolleyes: Omg, Umeko, seriously?? That's so amazing, I would LOVE that! By the way, for anyone who has offered suggestions, I am getting to them, slowly but surely, and I hope you enjoy. I really appreciate them.

70 – Confession

James walked into the art room, looking for Kai. If he didn’t know Kai better, he would’ve thought Kai had been avoiding all afternoon. “Hey,” he said, offering a smile.

Kai glanced at him and smiled. He slid quickly off his stool and walked across the room to put his picture away in the racks. He remained on the other side of the room, washing his hands thoroughly, scrubbing away the charcoal grime. Encouraged by the smile, James strolled across the room to kiss his boyfriend. Kai, however, ducked past him, rubbing his nose. He crossed the room again, moving about to clean up his supplies. James frowned, “Kai?”

Kai paused, clutching a cup full of grey paint-water, and looked innocently at James, “What’s up?”

James tilted his head, confused, “You okay?”

Kai nodded and hesitated. James was still standing in front of the sink. The smaller boy gave quick sniff and walked past him, dumping the mess down the drain. Kai turned to walk away when a hand on his arm stopped him. James was still frowning oddly at him. “Kai, what’s going on?” James demanded, perplexed.

Kai jerked forward tightly, “H’ish! Huh! Hiih…iptshiu! Heh’ih….

Startled by his reaction, James released Kai, who hurriedly backed away from the brunet. Kai’s breath hitched once, twice, “Ishtk! Snf.

Kai sniffled, taking a few more steps back from James. “Sorry…I think I’m…heh…snf! a-allergic to your c-cologne,” he confessed, embarrassed.

James frowned. “Cologne? But I’m not wearing…oh,” Blue eyes widened as James thought back to the morning.

James laughed, startling Kai, who was rubbing at his irritated nose. “It’s not mine,” James explained, smiling, “Some freshman ran into me this morning, smelled like he had bathed in the stuff. It’s probably still clinging to me.”

Kai nodded in understanding, half- stifling another sneeze, “Hh… Ikst’shuh! Snff!

James winced apologetically, “Sorry.”

Kai smiled, chuckling, but held up his hands, “It’s okay, just don’t…come near me.”

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

AWWWW!!! "just don't come near me" awww heartbreaking X3

And yes I'm serious just pm me with their info like height, hair color lenght style eyecolor eye style. If you want samples I just drew two of my boys that I'm writing about in my drabbles: http://umeko.deviantart.com/gallery the two first images

WAH! That one was super adorable!!! Probably one of my favorites! And no worries about getting to suggestions! It's just amazing that you're able and willing to update so regularly! I would be forever making excuses about how busy I am! Keep up the amazing work! :twisted:

Thank you so much, your comments make my day every time! :laugh:

51 – Milk

Kai hitched his backpack farther up on his shoulder, quickening his pace. He was definitely ready to get home. It had been a long day at school and it looked like it was about to storm. Maybe James would make him some hot chocolate….

A soft noise made him pause. Kai turned, glancing back at the alleyway he had just passed. The noise came again, like a whimper. Kai peeked into the alley and, seeing nothing immediately, hesitantly stepped in. The noise came again and suddenly a small, furry face poked out of newspaper-covered cardboard box. Green eyes widened and Kai found himself kneeling in front of the little puppy. “Hey there, little guy,” Kai said softly, lifting the puppy out of his nest of sorts, “Hiihh…ish! Snf.

It was a little mutt of a spaniel, obviously the runt of the litter, barely old enough to have its eyes open. And completely alone. Kai glanced around anxiously but this little thing was utterly abandoned. Kai sniffled and felt a drop hit the tip of his nose, then another on his wrist. It had started to rain. Without another thought, Kai stuffed the tiny puppy inside his jacket and hurried home.

James smiled when he heard the front door open and close. “H-hey, James?” he heard Kai call out, “Do we…hh… Hiihptshew! Snf. D-do we have any milk?”

James frowned, standing up to find Kai. The smaller boy was standing just inside the door, dripping all over the mat and holding…a puppy. Kai clutched the tiny furry bundle, his breath hitching again, “Hih-hih-hiIshu! Hupschew! Huhhh…hih! Hgkt-shiu!

James stared at his soaking wet boyfriend and their apparently new and very dry puppy in a bewildered daze. “Kai,” he said slowly, snapping out of it, “What on earth are you doing? We can’t have pets in this building!”

Ishtk!

James frowned, “Not to mention you’re extremely allergic to that little furball.”

Kai avoided James’ gaze, choosing instead to stroke the little puppy’s fur anxiously. “Well, it’s just…” Kai hesitated, his jaw tensing stubbornly before he looked at James, “I found him all by himself and it was raining and cold…did you expect me to just abandon him there like everybody else?”

James paused for a minute, looking at the smaller boy. This wasn’t about a cute puppy. This was about Kai, who had found something no one else wanted and wasn’t going to give it up unless it had a home. “Hehh…hih’ih! Snff…hih! Hkt-tschew! Uh’hih…Snf. Snf! Hhh…ipshuh! O-oh…Hiiiisshew! Snfff!

If Kai wanted to fight for this orphaned puppy, then James would make sure that Kai was happy. James held out his arms for the dog, “Go take a shower, I’ll see if we have any milk to feed this little guy. We can start making calls tomorrow.”

Kai hesitated, clutching the puppy to his chest. James smiled gently, “I promise we’ll find him a loving family.”

Kai nodded slowly, handing over the tiny creature. He turned towards the bathroom and paused, looking back at James. “Thanks,” he said quietly, blushing.

Anything for you, love, James thought.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

I think my teeth just ran out of my mouth from too much sweetness! That was adorebubble!! More please :whip:

And I'm getting started on your boys tonight, probably starting off with James :3

Eep! Adorableness! Sneezing and puppies and rain and love and.... :laugh:

Are you still taking suggestions? Because if you are I've got another one! :D

Posts merged ~ obsessed

I'm always taking suggestions, haha. Btw, you're the one that asked about inducing right? Did you mean something like what I did for "Tissue" or were you suggesting giving one of the boys the fetish?

Um, yeah, that was me. I guess something in between the two. Like, not necessarily giving them the fetish, but a little less... innocent than Tissue. Like, Kai doing something with pepper or dust or some other allergen to purposely make James sneeze. Or maybe James (or Kai) really has to sneeze but doesn't want to, and the other person makes them sneeze. Meh, I'm not sure where I was going with that comment. :unsure: But I do have another idea! James comes in from mowing the lawn covered in grass and, of course, sneezing his ass off! That would be cute. :proud:

I seriously cannot thank you all enough for your support and comments on these silly drabbles... They really motivate me. And thank you for all your suggestions, they are keeping creative with the titles and helping me actually complete all these! SneezeyLove: that's perfect, and I think I have an idea.... :nohappy: Also, Umeko, I'm so excited and thank you again! Also, most of these going up are in response to someone's suggestion, but I don't have a list so I can't tell you who's is who's, sorry :D But thank you for helping me anyways! Ok, I'm done now. ;)

7 – Misplaced

James rocked back onto his heels, glaring at the cabinet under the bathroom sink. I know there is a heating pad in this apartment somewhere Back in the bedroom, Kai shivered beneath the blankets. “James?” he began, but was interrupted by an urgent tickle, “Heh! Hbtschuh! Snf…hih’ih…hiptshew!

“Bless you!” James called back as he moved into the hallway, jerking open the door to the linen closet.

He rummaged through the blankets and towels, growing more frustrated by the second. Kai was freezing and James wanted him to have more than body heat to help keep him warm. Kai, on the other hand, just wanted James. Curled up in bed, he wiped at his nose with his sleeve, shivering yet again. “James,” he croaked, trying his best to raise his voice, “I’m fine. Snff! Can you just come back to bed please?”

James didn’t hear him, having closed the closet door rather viciously, and he was now searching beneath the kitchen sink. Nothing but chemicals and cleaning supplies. James scrubbed at his nose. Bleh! They smelled disgusting. James huffed out an aggravated breath. The brunet stalked back to the linen closet, this time digging all the way to back, through things almost never used. Blankets flew onto the floor, kicking up dust as they were flung from their shelves. James spotted the heating pad in the back and grabbed it with a triumphant sniffle. He made it halfway into the bedroom before the tickle overwhelmed him. “I f-found….hih! ffffound iiih’it. H’ish-iishht! Snf,” James caught the sneezes in the crook of his elbow, “Hehhh…heptshiu! Gh’hih…hgsht! Uhh…hih! H’ngtschu! Snfff! Eptshiuh!

Kai poked his hand out of the covers to offer up some tissues. James snatched them gratefully, blowing his nose while plugging in the heating pad. “BlehhhH’iggsht! Snf. Bless you,” Kai managed, “Huh’igstshiu!

James passed him some tissues, waiting for Kai to softly blow his nose and dispose of the tissues before slipping into bed with him. Kai immediately burrowed into blankets and James with a soft sigh, the quickly warming heating pad tucked securely around his middle. James paused, thinking. “Do you have socks?” he asked, muscles tensing against Kai in preparation to leap up and fetch them.

“Yes,” Kai lied emphatically, pressing himself tightly against James.

James relaxed, finally getting the message. He wrapped himself around Kai’s curled up form. Pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Kai’s dark head, he rubbed his back in soothing circles until the sick boy fell asleep.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome! :D

Two sneezy boys at once! I love it! I'm glad you like my suggestions - I can't wait to read more of your drabbles! Along the lines of my suggestion before, one of them could try to hold back/ stop sneezing, complete with the finger-under-the-nose! :) Your boys are super cute! Keep writing!

ohhhhh :wub: soooo much LOOOVVVEEEE

i liked this drabble *still smiling happily*

such cute guys you have here :)

please MOARRRR^^

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

89 – Money

Kai sniffled quietly as he stared into the depths of his locker. He’d known he wasn’t feeling well when he got up that morning but had gone to school anyways. He was starting to regret that decision and the first bell hadn’t even rung yet. Maybe if he could get some cold medicine after school and actually sleep, then he’d feel better tomorrow… Kai nervously peeked inside his wallet and sighed. He had ten dollars to his name, enough to maybe buy some medicine but nothing else. “Heh…hmptk! Snf…hgkt’shiu!

And he was running low on tissues. Damn. “Hey!”

Kai started, struggling to look composed in front of James. The brunet’s chipper smile faded as he looked at Kai. He tilted his head to one side slightly, concerned, “Are you okay? You look a little pale….”

Kai nodded quickly, shouldering his bag and stepping back from James. “Yeah, I’m fine,” Kai lied.

He didn’t need James to take care of him. He couldn’t.

James caught up with Kai at lunch, heading towards the winding line to get food. He paused when he saw Kai, who was staring, frozen, at the menu. Kai ducked his head quickly into his sleeve, muffling a quick double, “Heh’igktsh! Huhh…hmptsh! Snff….

“Bless you,” James hesitated, “Are you sure you’re okay?”

Kai tried to sniffle as quietly as possible, nodding. He could feel his wallet in his pocket like it was burning a hole in his worn-out jeans. He glanced at the lunch prices again, folding his arms in an attempt to suppress a shiver. There was no way he could buy lunch today. “Yeah, I’m just not hungry today,” Kai mumbled.

James frowned, “Are you sure? If you forgot your lunch money or something, I don’t mind-”

“No, I’m fine,” Kai interrupted quickly, swallowing hard against the feelings that seemed to bubble up inside his stomach.

Kai turned on his heel and headed for the refuge of the art room, leaving a confused James staring after him.

After school, Kai ducked into the bathroom, unraveling wads of toilet paper to stuff in his backpack. He was completely out of tissues and he wasn’t sure how much they had at Hope…. Kai zipped up his bag and hurried out of the bathroom, feeling like he had just shoplifted a Rolex. And ran right into James. The brunet caught him, holding him gently but firmly by the shoulders to keep him from falling. “Hey,” James looked puzzled, “I thought you’d gone home. The bus just left.”

Kai froze, feeling his heart sink into his stomach. He would have to take the city bus. Which cost money. Which he needed to buy medicine. Shit. James was looking at him worriedly when Kai jerked to life, painfully stifling two unexpected and congested sneezes, “Huh! hgkt! Hih’mbtksh! Snfff…

“Bless you,” James offered quietly.

The brunet looked Kai over. He was even paler than he had been that morning and those sneezes had definitely sounded uncomfortable. Kai looked…sick. Really sick. James took a deep breath, trying not to push the smaller boy but he needed to do something! “Do you need a ride?” James tried.

Kai shook his head, sniffling softly. He flushed, hearing his own congestion. James was starting to feel frustrated. He tried to keep his tone gentle but he couldn’t help pushing, “Why not? Kai, you’re obviously not feeling well and I really don’t mind. I’d like to actually, so….”

Kai was staring down at his shoes. His head was throbbing and he was trying to calculate the dollars and cents of taking the bus plus getting medicine and which store might be cheapest and James was talking, asking him something, why, why- “Because I don’t have any money!” Kai burst out.

He bit his lip to keep in the other words that threatened to break loose. Because I’m an orphan. Because you have a nice house and family that loves you. Because there’s no place in the world where someone like you should be with someone like me. James stared blankly at Kai, who was glaring down at the brown linoleum, blushing and upset and sick. He swallowed hard, knowing he was walking on eggshells. “Kai, I’m not asking because I pity you or I’m trying to be charitable or something,” James said quietly, “I’m asking because I care about you and I want to make sure that you get home safe and have the things that you need. It doesn’t matter to me what you do or don’t have. Okay? So…please let me give you a ride home. Please?”

Kai winced. He didn’t want to need James. He didn’t want James to say sweet things like that. It was scary. He didn’t know how to deal with it. But somehow, he found himself following James to his car and listening the brunet bless him gently…and he was dealing with it.

Hope you enjoyed! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Aw, I really like that one, even thought it made me sad! It must have been really early in their relationship, for Kai to be so unsure and embarrassed. And James, ever the amazing friend! They're so adorable!

Archived