Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

Ooooowwwwwmmiiiiiigawshhhhh! Cutesy! Youre welcome for the suggestions. There nohing really. I loved this (installment?). I dunno what to call it since autcorrect always changes Drabble to dribble. Merft. Mms. Yhur such a good writer. Love you. Bye!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, so cute as always! I can't wait to see what you have for us next! Um, if I could make another suggestion? For 'Frail', you could have another one where Kai is really sick, like sicker than normal, similar to 'Hospital'. Idk, just a random thought that popped into my head when I saw the word!

Thank you for your comments, and again, for your suggestions! :) I'm going to have one of the suggested pieces up in the next drabble that I post, so hopefully it will be good... Anyways!

95 – Rage

James was shocked. Kai was hunched over the table, glaring at his artwork, but James had never seen the boy look so…discouraged. Never in an art room, anyway. “Kai..?” he ventured hesitantly.

“I can’t draw!” Kai burst out, gesturing wildly at the paper.

James opened his mouth, closed it, shook his head just a little to clear it. He had to have heard wrong. Kai shoved his paper away from him with blackened fingers, almost pushing it off the table, and stood up, pacing away from the table. He turned back towards his work, brows furrowed with distress. “I’ve been working on it and working on it and I just…. All I get is that!” Kai rubbed his nose hastily, smearing charcoal on his cheek, “It just…I can’t make it…I don’t know what’s wrong with me!”

Kai was almost yelling by the end. Blue eyes widened and James stepped towards Kai. He glanced at the paper. What was actually on the paper was good, but Kai had clearly worked and reworked the picture several times in frustration. Kai sniffled and turned away from the brunet, “Heh…hptshuh! Snf…hih! Heh’ih! Isshhuh! Dammit!”

James held up his hands in a placating gesture as Kai turned back around. “Woah,” he said softly, “Ok, how long have you been in here?”

Kai shrugged roughly, anxious and tense. “I dunno,” he muttered, “A while.”

James nodded, “The charcoal is really starting to get to you.”

Kai nodded reluctantly. “But I can’t make it work,” he started again.

James cupped a hand beneath his chin, shushing him kindly. He leaned in and kissed the dark-haired boy, taking his time, sweet and thorough. Kai stepped unconsciously closer and James wrapped his arms around the boy’s small waist, firmly but tenderly pressing against the muscles of his lower back. He finally broke the kiss and Kai’s green eyes fluttered open slowly. James brushed back Kai’s hair, thumb smoothing over the charcoal on his cheek and he smiled. Kai swallowed, a light pink creeping into his cheeks. “Sorry,” Kai mumbled, rubbing his nose with irritation, “I just…feel stupid.”

James frowned, blue eyes worried. Kai leaned away, breath hitching, but didn’t remove himself from James’ arms completely, “Hih! Huh’ischt! Hiih…ipshuh!

Kai sniffled and turned back to James, defeated. James dropped a kiss on the top of his head, “Bless you.”

Kai leaned into his embrace, seemingly unaware of his actions. James made his decision. He took Kai’s hand with a smile, “C’mon, let’s take a break.”

Kai gave a tiny smile back, “Where are we going?”

James’ smile became a grin, “Ice cream.”

Kai laughed, but stopped, tugging on James’ arm. The brunet turned, confused, and Kai kissed him, swiftly and sweetly. He squeezed James’ hand, “Thank you.”

GAAH!!! THE CUTENESS AND SWEETNESS! I loved this last one. I think it was my favorite so far. Keep 'em coming my dear.

Awww! Still so cute! How do you do it? I think I just might die from cuteness overload..........

Thank you all so much! You guys are the best! Sorry it's been longer than usual, but finals....bleh. :bleh: I have just a second here to post a super quick one. I do have to point out tho: this is my first legitimate drabbble, less than 100 words! I'm proud of myself lol. Okay, anyways!

92 – Victory

Kai squinted, green eyes watering. Finally, his eyes squeezed shut and he sighed, rubbing them. “Eptshiu!” across from him, James snapped forward into his waiting hands.

He came back up with a breathy laugh, “Oh, th-thank God, I had to sneeiihhhIssht! Snf! Sneeze so bad. Hah’idscht!

Kai raised an eyebrow, “Congrats and bless you.”

James sniffled and just stared at Kai with a smirk. There was a pause. Kai stuck out his tongue, and then sighed heavily. “Fine, you won. I’ll call Trish, tell her I’m staying the night.”

James smiled. Victory was his.

Oh my gahssssssshhhhhhh. That was- but...? I. Omg. Eeeeeeeep. I lived this. So cute. The cuteness! Ahhhhh! Mrphhht. Why can't I write like you? These guys are just too cute. So mrphhm. I thinks I needs to calm down. Omaha. Bye!

SO CUTE!!!! GAH!!!!!! THE LOVELINESS OF THESE BOYS!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! Ok, this drabble is in response to SneezeyLove's suggestion for relief. I hope you like it... :)

34 – Relief

Kai was worn out from this latest cold, his green eyes dull with exhaustion. James had convinced him to lie down for a little while, hoping Kai would fall asleep and get some much needed rest. But so far, all Kai had done was sit and wait for an elusive sneeze.

Kai sat just in front of James, pale and drained. His nose wrinkled again and his brow furrowed with irritation. He sniffled, “Hiihh…snf. Nhh’ih….

Kai scrubbed at his nose, squinting. James stroked his back soothingly, murmuring, “Relax.”

Kai glanced back at him, frustrated and helpless. His breath hitched again and faded again; the tickle had been coming and going like this for a few minutes now. James frowned sympathetically. “Try looking at a light?” James suggested softly.

Kai looked around, but the room was dim. The lights were off and only a thin film of sunlight filtered in through the cracks in the blinds covering the windows. He reached for the lamp on the bedside table, missing it, “Heh! Huhh…snfff! Ghih….

James flicked the light on, tilting up the lampshade so that Kai could easily glance at the light without blinding himself. Kai blinked at the light, his breath hitching again, deeper this time, “Heh’ih! Hih…hih! H’igsshue! Snf. Nhh…snf. Heh! Hp’tschew!

Kai blinked, sniffling, and rubbed his watering eyes with the heels of his hands. He muffled a few coughs into a sleeve-covered fist, the forceful sneezes having tickled his throat. James smiled, “Bless you, bless you. Better?”

Kai nodded, poorly covering yet another jaw-cracking yawn with his fist. He blushed, the faint color a stark contrast against his ghostly skin. Kai leaned back against the brunet, nestling comfortably beneath his chin. James wrapped his arms around the boy’s thin frame, whispering, “Sweetest dreams.”

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :innocent:

Kai leaned back against the brunet, nestling comfortably beneath his chin. James wrapped his arms around the boy’s thin frame, whispering, “Sweetest dreams.”

That says it all. Love x forever.

Awwww! I love it so much! It's so cute! I can't wait to see what you do with the other suggestions!!!

Thank you! :laugh: These comments make my day! This is what I came up with for Tassielli's suggestion for Pencil. I hope you like it :)

5 – Pencil

James frowned ever so slightly in concentration, a pencil in one hand and the other hand carefully following a line of text he was reading. Textbooks and notebooks were spread in front of him in organized chaos. Kai rested his head in his hands, trying to focus his eyes on the numbers swimming in front of him. He blinked slowly, his head throbbing, and scrubbed at his nose. I will not sneeze, I will not draw attention, James is trying to focus, I will not make him worry…. Kai sniffled tentatively, relieved when James turned a page without even looking up. The brunet scribbled something in a margin and went back to reading. Kai blinked again, forcing the numbers on the page to stay still. He picked up his pencil to try to work out the next math problem. He paused as the tickle in his nose flared again and rubbed at his nose mercilessly. The feeling backed off, but he had pressed the pencil against his paper too hard in the meantime, and the tip had snapped off. Kai swallowed a groan. He cleared his throat, speaking softly to try to mask the hoarseness and congestion in his voice, “Um, James? Can I h…hih!”

Damn it.Heh’ibtk’shuh! Huhh…hbtshew!” Kai muffled the sneezes hastily against his sleeve, sniffling quietly afterwards.

James was definitely looking up now, his expression half surprise, half concern. “Kai?”

Kai flushed, “Can I borrow a pencil, please?”

James frowned; Kai looked miserable! Had he been this sick all day? How did I not notice?? The brunet stood, quickly straightening and gathering his things, “No, you may not. You need to be home resting right now.”

Kai sniffled quietly, confused. He blinked, one hand absently rubbing his aching head, “But…I just wanted a pencil….”

Comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated! :wub:

The brunet stood, quickly straightening and gathering his things, “No, you may not. You need to be home resting right now.”

Kai sniffled quietly, confused. He blinked, one hand absently rubbing his aching head, “But…I just wanted a pencil….”

LMAO!!! :( Love that last bit.

Thank you, Scion! I've missed your comments lol (your writing on the forum is as amazing as ever!) Hope your novel's going well! :o Anyways, another drabble!

11 – Hot/Cold

James crept into the room where Kai rested, shutting the door behind him. He sat lightly on the edge of the bed and the figure beneath the covers stirred. Kai peered up at him, looking confused, “James?”

He was trembling and his green eyes were too bright, his face flushed. James pressed his palm against Kai’s damp forehead and then leaned forward, brushing a kiss to the spot. Kai shivered. “You’re really warm,” James murmured, concerned.

Kai shook his head weakly, one hand gripping the covers. “’M r-really cold,” he mumbled, sniffling.

James nodded and stood, slipping into the nearest bathroom and rummaging through the cupboards until he found a bottle of Tylenol. Returning with a few pills and paper cup filled with water, he resumed his position on the bed. Kai struggled into an upright position, muffling a few coughs against his wrist before taking what James offered. After Kai swallowed the pills and water, James tossed the cup and stepped out of the room for a moment, looking for Trish. The blonde was just walking up the stairs, a small boy perched on her hip; she paused when she saw him. James smiled at the little boy, who turned his face into Trish’ neck shyly. “What’s up?” she asked.

James sighed, “Listen, would it be okay if I took Kai home? He’s really not doing too well….”

Trish hesitated. Downstairs somewhere, there was an ominous thud and a child started crying loudly. She winced, repositioning the child on her hip, “Yeah…I doubt he can get much sleep with the chaos that’s going on around here. We’re a little shorthanded this weekend, and I just can’t watch him right now.”

James nodded and thanked her before returning to Kai. Kai was sitting up still, looking disoriented. He sniffled and turned his head to the side, “Hehh…igschuh! Snf…snf. Igsht!

“Bless you,” James pulled the covers back, helping the smaller boy stand, “Wanna come over to my place for a little while?”

Kai shivered, folding his arms over his chest, clad only in boxers and a plain T-shirt. He frowned, sniffling, “You don’t have to….Heh’ih! H’iptshew! Snf. *coughcough* Hihhh...H’igschuh!

James shushed him gently, grabbing a pair of jeans that had been hanging over the edge of Kai’s bed. He handed them to Kai who put them on slowly, unsteady. The brunet glanced around for a sweater or long-sleeved shirt but couldn’t see one. He didn’t want to go through Kai’s things without his permission….A soft, distressed sound called his attention back to Kai. Between his shaking hands and his fever-sore muscles, he couldn’t get the button on his jeans done, his fingers fumbling uselessly. James quickly reached over and did it for him, kindly ignoring how Kai’s already flushed cheeks darkened with embarrassment. James pulled his sweater off, leaving him his white T-shirt, and handed it over to the shivering boy. Kai clumsily pulled it over his head, far too cold to protest. “C’mon,” James said softly, ushering Kai towards the door.

The two made their way down the stairs slowly, James keeping one arm securely around Kai’s waist to ensure he didn’t slip or fall. Kai paused near the bottom of the staircase, taking in a shuddering breath. James’ grip around his waist tightened, steadying the smaller boy. “Huh’hggshuh! Hihh…hbkschuh! Snff…” Kai muffled the sneezes against his shoulder weakly.

Kai shivered again, stronger than before, and leaned into James’ hold. James kissed the back of his head, whispering, “Bless you. Let’s get you home and in bed.”

Comments and suggestions are welcome! (I'm still working on the suggestions I've got so they'll be up soon :unsure: )

First off, who died and made Trish Kai's mother!? Second, awwww. James giving Kai his shirt! :blushing:

First off, who died and made Trish Kai's mother!?

Scion, I love your comments! Lol, anyway, Quite Contrary, those were amazing as usual! Especially the last one! Kai seemed so helpless and I just want to hug him!

Thank you! :shy: I'm glad people are still enjoying these.

45 – Sore

H’igkt-shew!

James woke with a start, jolting upright. He blinked, stretching slowly, his sore muscles protesting an uncomfortable night in a hospital chair. Hospital. Blue eyes focused immediately on the figure in front of him, propped up in bed. Tired green eyes stared back, fluttered closed, squeezed shut, “Hptshuh!

Kai blinked, sniffling quietly. “Sorry,” he rasped, his voice almost gone from coughing, “I was trying not to wake you.”

James shook his head, shushing Kai gently. He leaned forward and took Kai’s thin hand, carefully choosing the one without the IV, and stroked it softly with his thumb. He tried to smile, but it faltered; he knew he couldn’t erase the worry from his face. “It’s okay,” he said quietly, “How are you feeling?”

Kai shrugged awkwardly, his gaze sliding away. James pressed a palm against Kai’s chest, rubbing in soothing circles. “Is your chest still tight?”

Kai nodded, and as if on cue, started coughing, the weak, hollow barks that, combined with his fever, had brought him here in the first place. Feeling helpless, James just stroked Kai’s hair until the fit ended, murmuring reassurances. His breathing finally steady again, Kai sighed. James kissed his hand. He knew Kai hated the hospital; he hated the bright lights, the needles, the smell, all the nurses bustling in and out. “We’re going home soon, okay?” James promised.

Kai nodded, whispering, “’kay….”

Awwww. I just wanna make it all better. He was so cute but so sad. Poor Kai. I ache for him. He's my favorite. I kinda missed your previous Drabble but it was awesome too. I can't believe I cantina normally when coming down from laughing gas

I love Kai so much, especially when the poor boy is in the hospital! He's so adorable and helpless and sad, and James is the perfect boyfriend, always there for him!

Thank you for your lovely comments! This time...both boys at once! :bleh: Hope you enjoy!

93 – Weather

Kai was standing in front of the window, staring out at the rain pouring down in windblown sheets. Strong arms wrapped around him and he shivered at the contact of James’ cooler skin against his. James pressed a kiss to his neck, murmuring softly against his skin, “Still feverish…I want you to take some more Tylenol soon, okay?”

Kai nodded, sniffling. He buried his face in his elbow, James’ arms anchoring him, “Hihh…yischt! Snff…Igst-shuh!

“Bless you,” James’ voice hovered around his ear.

One arm unwrapped itself from Kai as James rubbed at his nose. Kai turned away from the window, twisting in James’ hold to look up at him. “Sneezey?”

James sniffled, “Yeah, but they….Ugh. Snf. They never want to come out.”

Kai wrapped his arms around James’ middle, reaching around to knead the muscles of his back. “Relax,” he said softly, a smile in his voice, “They’ll come out when you’re not expecting it.”

James nodded, sighing happily at Kai’s tender touch. Kai stopped, pressing his face into James’ chest as he started coughing weakly. The brunet frowned, rubbing his back, “Please don’t cough, Kai…snf. I don’t want this to get to your lungs. Tylenol, c’mon.”

Kai shook his head as his breathing steadied, “’S not bad. ‘M okay.”

Kai leaned against James wearily. James’ hold tightened for a moment, then relaxed. He pressed a kiss to the top of that dark head, “Sleepy?”

Kai looked up into James’ tired eyes. No, he wasn’t but his boyfriend was. Kai nodded and James interlaced his fingers with Kai’s thin ones, leading him back towards the bedroom. He paused, turning away from Kai with a shuddering inhale, “Hehh…hih’ih! Eshuh! F-finally…snf. Huhh…snfsnf. Ihhh…hgsh-schuh!

“Bless you,” Kai said, snatching some tissues from the nearest box to offer James.

James blew his nose quietly and Kai offered his hand again. James blinked slowly, then focused on Kai, taking in his flushed cheeks. “Tylenol, then bed,” he muttered to himself, taking Kai’s hand again.

Kai let James lead him back towards the bathroom. James needed to rest. Maybe the rain would lull them both to sleep.

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :twisted:

The sneezing! The cuddles! The love! SO MUCH WIN!!!!!

Archived