Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabbles!

Quite Contrary

oh my goooooooooooooooooood! I can't have enough I want more, James is just *eats him with ketchup and cheese* and Kai is yummie like a dessert. And someone needs to draw them! I just want to seeee what they look like now... now if you'll excuse me I'm going to hop into the sea I think I need a cold bath XD

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite Contrary - Oh WONDERFUL! Love that drabble that wasn't really a drabble, apparently! :P

They are SO cute! Can't wait to read more. :)

You want feedback? FEEDBACK???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FEEDBACK IS THAT THIS IS UTTERLY AMAZING AND ADORABLE AND... :P

(melts into a puddle on the floor)

(drags a hand up to type)

I need more is my feedback. I will die without it.

(melts into a puddle on the floor again)

Wow! ;) So many good comments! Thank you all so much! :D

99 – Lazy

James watched passively as Kai pushed himself away from the brunet with effort, crawling towards the opposite end of the bed. Kai had been up half the night sneezing and coughing, essentially too sick to get enough sleep in order to get better. And he’d been pulling this weird evasive maneuver ever since James had offered to sit with him. A few feet away, Kai turned his face completely away from James, his body shuddering with each weak sneeze, “Hihh….Igstshiiew! Huh…Hip’schuuh!

Kai seemed to collapse in on himself, his energy sapped. The smaller boy was so clearly exhausted it made James tired just looking at him. He sighed and leaned forward. Slipping one arm underneath Kai’s knees and wrapping the other around his middle, he cradled Kai for a moment, resting with his cheek against Kai’s head. “Can you stop fussing about me for a minute and try to just be lazy?”

Kai sniffled and gave a half-hearted shrug, “Dunno how.”

Tightening his hold, James gently dragged him across the bed, back to his original position of being curled up against James’ body. He pressed a kiss to the top of Kai’s head. “I’ll teach you,” he suggested softly, letting one hand stroke Kai’s back lightly, “Lesson one: stay put.”

Yesssssssssss! The cuteness never stops! Seriously, seriously, seriously, I would still read these if they had no sneezing at all, because these guys are so cute and adorably perfect together and I can just feel their love like it's a real thing lol.

I love this whole part: "Tightening his hold, James gently dragged him across the bed, back to his original position of being curled up against James’ body. He pressed a kiss to the top of Kai’s head. “I’ll teach you,” he suggested softly, letting one hand stroke Kai’s back lightly, “Lesson one: stay put.”"

There should be an emotion for melting into a puddle! Why don't they have that haha? These make me so happy and sad at the same time.

That was SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai DEFINITELY needs to learn and obey lesson one!!!!!!

These are cute enough without sneezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sneezing is a bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bday::heart:

Ok I love these two together. They're so cute. I love KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the awesomest. Yup. New word. Or was that already a word? Oh well, your great!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you all! Ack! so if Promise wasn't drabble length....this doesn't even come close. At all. :heart: Oops.... Also, I experimented with stuffy-talk in this one so... :heart: Yeah. Anyways, here goes...

49 – Sweat

When James entered the room, he saw Kai seated at his little desk-table, staring with dazed frustration at a sketch. The boy sniffled and ran his wrist under his nose before moving his charcoal pencil over the paper again. James cleared his throat and Kai looked up with tired but startled eyes. James moved to stand to the side of his desk, concerned, “Hey. Trish told me you weren’t feeling well.”

Kai’s mouth quirked upward in a lopsided smile of a greeting and he streaked in some future shading. James watched the normally flawless movement of Kai’s hands and his eyes narrowed. “Kai,” he said gently, “You’re shaking.”

Kai blushed. “I’b fide,” he said, his voice thick with congestion, but he set the pencil aside, his hands moving to his lap, as though that would hide the full tremors that racked his body.

James squatted down next to Kai’s seated level and looked seriously at him. “You’re pale, sweating, and you’re nose is running,” he persisted, “I think we need to revise your definition of ‘fine.’”

Kai rubbed at his nose and took a shuddering breath, turning his body away from James. “Hehh…H’igtshhuh! Huh’eh…Ihpschh!” Kai caught the forceful sneezes in crook of his arm.

Sniffling, he turned back towards James with a slightly pained look on his face, one arm wrapping discretely around his middle. James took note of this with increasing concern. Brushing back Kai’s dark, sweat-damp hair, his blue eyes widened; Kai was burning up. Keeping his voice soothing, James gave Kai a questioning look, trying to mask his own anxiety, “Sweetheart, what’s wrong?”

Kai looked guilty at being caught. “By stobach kida hurdts…” he confessed in a whisper.

James tugged away Kai’s protective arm and pressed lightly against the lower right side of his abdomen, “Does that hurt?”

Kai shook his head, “Doe. Snff!

James breathed a sigh of relief, but his concern was still sitting cold and tight in his chest. Kai looked really unfocused and was clearly struggling to appear functional at the moment. James took his thin hand, bringing his focus back to the conversation, stroking it with his thumb absently. “Do you think you have the flu, hm?” James asked, feeling like he was talking to a small child, “Maybe you should be in bed.”

Kai shook his head wearily, “Cad’t sleeb.”

“Okay,” James said slowly, trying to think, “What if…what if I lay down with you and keep you company? Would that be okay?”

Kai thought for a moment and James could see the gears slowly turning in his fever-fogged mind. Finally, he nodded, squeezing James’ hand weakly. James stood, “Okay, well, I need to go talk to Trish for a moment, but I’ll be right back, okay?”

Kai stood up unsteadily, his grip on James’ hand tightening unconsciously. He shivered, “I’ll cobe with you.”

James hesitated, watching Kai sway a little even as he stood still, “I don’t want you to walk all the way downstairs….”

Kai clearly wasn’t tracking the conversation from moment to moment, his usually brilliant green eyes unfocused. Another chill shook his thin frame and James wondered if it was a good idea to leave him alone. “Hheh…Iptshew! Nh…H’uh…hggshu! Umb….”

Kai took a stumbling step forward, losing his balance, and James quickly reached out to steady him. Decision made, James tugged on Kai’s hand, leading him slowly out of the room and down the hall, listening to Kai’s socked feet shuffle just slightly behind him. At the top of the stairs, James helped a confused Kai sit on the top step. James brushed a kiss to the top of his head, promising, “I’ll be right back.”

Downstairs, he was careful to keep his voice hushed so that Kai wouldn’t hear and become upset at all the ‘fuss’ over him. He motioned Trish over silently. “His fever is spiking really high,” he explained, for once letting most of his anxiety for Kai’s health show, “I’m going to stay with him, if that’s okay, and try to get him to rest. If he doesn’t, um, end up in the ER tonight, I still want him to go to the doctor’s tomorrow. Can you do that?”

Trish nodded, her expression showing she understood the seriousness of the situation. This is why she had called James in the first place. “If you can get him to stay in bed, I’ll do anything you ask,” she said with a grimace of a smile.

James nodded and quickly headed back upstairs. Kai had been watching their exchange from his perch, one arm wrapped around the banister, looking lost and dazed. He held up his hands as James reached the top, letting the brunet help pull him into an upright position. Once standing his nose began to run and he sniffled several times, blushing as he wiped his nose on his sleeve. James ignored it, walking just behind him as they shuffled their way back to his room. Halfway through the door, Kai froze, his breath hitching, “H’ih…hhihhh…heh! Uhh…Huh’Eptshiew! Snfff. Heh’iggshuhh! Snf. Snf!”

Kai straightened slowly, whispering an “ow” that clearly wasn’t meant to be heard. James heard it anyway. He pressed his body gently against Kai’s back, wrapping his arms around him comfortingly. “Bless. What’s wrong?” he asked, worry leaking into his tone.

“Stobach,” Kai whispered and James placed a hand over the affected area.

“Do you feel sick or are you cramping…?” James questioned anxiously, trying to get as much information from poor Kai as he could.

Kai turned his face into James’ neck, his energy fading fast. “Jusdt hurdts,” he mumbled weakly.

James nodded, stroking his hair, “Shh…it’s okay, love.”

He helped the smaller boy make it the rest of the way into the room. Pulling back the covers from Kai’s small bed, James sat up against some pillows, settling Kai on top of him so that he used James as a pillow and part mattress, his dark head resting over James’ heart. James wrapped his arms around Kai so that his whole body was surrounded by James and blankets. Kai snuggled in close, his eyes already drooping shut. A sleeve-covered hand crept up to his nose, “Hh…Igsht! Snf! Huh…eh! H’ibschuh! Ugh…sdeezig hurdts.”

“I know. Just try to rest,” James said softly, running his fingers through Kai’s hair.

Kai’s hand curled around a fistful of James’ shirt, “Gkay….”

Just so everyone knows, James was concerned at the beginning that Kai had appendicitis. That would've been bad. :winkkiss: Anyways, hope you all enjoyed. Feedback is always appreciated.

Oh. My. Gods.

Okay.

First: '“I think we need to revise your definition of ‘fine.’”' :heart:

Second: ' “What if…what if I lay down with you and keep you company? Would that be okay?”'

Third: '“Jusdt hurdts,” he mumbled weakly.'

Fourth: 'settling Kai on top of him so that he used James as a pillow and part mattress, his dark head resting over James’ heart.'

Fifth: "James wrapped his arms around Kai so that his whole body was surrounded by James and blankets."

I died all of those times. The rest of the time I was just melting, as usual. I LOVE the way James takes care of Kai, and Kai is just so cute when he's sick, even though I feel so sorry for him! I'm so glad he has James. And I like the extra length. :winkkiss:

OH OH OH, AND: Fabulous job with the congestion-y talk.

This is just Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James being the pillow and mattress!!!!!!

Poor Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so sorry for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm evil and I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recognized the appendicitis bit! I love this one... I hope it's one of the ones you continue!

Thank you!! >:D You guys make me so ridiculously happy with you comments... More drabbles, yay!

30 – June

James opened the door, feeling awful as he saw Kai’s smiling face. “Hey,” he said, his voice nothing more than a hoarse rasp, “I know I said we’d go swimming today, but-”

James didn’t get to finish before Kai was on him, his green eyes instantly filled with concern. Kai’s hand was on his shoulder, steering him back inside before he knew what was happening. “You sound awful! What’s wrong?” Kai asked.

James coughed quietly, mumbling, “Nothing, it’s just a cold.”

Kai gave him a sympathetic look, “Summer colds are the worst.”

James’ head was spinning at how fast the situation had turned from what he’d expected. Kai was looking him over intently, no doubt taking in his slightly disheveled appearance. Kai cocked his head slightly, frowning, before springing back into action. “Why are you dressed?” he asked, “Go put on something comfortable and then go relax on the couch. Watch TV or something, I’ll make you something to eat. Do you mind if I use your kitchen?”

“I…what? No, of course not,” James managed.

Kai nodded and shooed him away with flapping hands and a gentle smile. James did exactly as he was told, and he hadn’t been sitting on the couch for long when Kai arrived with steaming bowls of tomato soup and warm grilled cheese sandwiches. “Here, you should eat something,” Kai said, offering him a bowl and setting the sandwiches on the coffee table.

“Thank you,” James said, surprised.

Kai just shrugged and started eating, ignoring the movie playing in the background to instead watch James carefully out of the corner of his eye. James felt his scrutiny and blushed, feeling a tingling at the tip of his nose. James set down the soup, feeling it intensify and spread. He turned away politely, “Hihh…hh…heh’idjschuh! Uhh…h’Ish! Snff…heh’uh! Nhh…Gssht! Huh’ischt! Snfsnf!”

Kai was up and had located a box of tissues, offering him one before James could even register that the smaller boy had moved. “Bless you,” Kai said softly as James sniffled and blew his nose quietly.

When they had finished eating, James only managing to pick at his food, the brunet couldn’t hold back any longer. Staring at his own fidgeting hands, he spoke up, “I’m sorry I didn’t call you earlier, but…I really wanted to see you still. You…You didn’t have to do all this….”

Kai looked at him oddly, surprised by James’ little outburst. Suddenly he smiled, leaning forward to brush a kiss to James’ cheek. Brushing off his comments, Kai took James’ hand and leaned back against the couch cushions, pretending to focus on the movie that was still playing. James relaxed slowly, unconsciously moving closer and closer to Kai until he was resting with his head on Kai’s shoulder, the rest of him sprawled across the couch. Kai smiled, breaking the silence with a soft, “Not such a bad way to spend a summer day.”

Love the comments! :innocent:

*dies* Tries to get up-- *dies again* *comes back to life to write this comment* OH MY GAWD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love them SO SO SO SO much! Seriously the sweetest, most caring, perfect couple ever! I want to marry their love for each other. That's not possible, but it should be.

This: '“I’m sorry I didn’t call you earlier, but…I really wanted to see you still."'

Also: 'Suddenly he smiled, leaning forward to brush a kiss to James’ cheek.'

And lastly: 'James relaxed slowly, unconsciously moving closer and closer to Kai until he was resting with his head on Kai’s shoulder, the rest of him sprawled across the couch. Kai smiled, breaking the silence with a soft, “Not such a bad way to spend a summer day.”'

:cryhappy:

:heart: James :heart: AND KAI! :):2lovers:

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was just so sweet!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now a melted puddle on the floor!!!!!!!

Poor James! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a complete MASTER at these!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all the lovely people who keep reading these :) Seriously, it's so awesome. I posted a drabble...somewhere back on this thread lol, called "Don't." This one could be seen as following that drabble...or not, as you prefer. It really doesn't matter, but that's where my mind was I guess. Ok, rambling. :nohappy: Drabbling instead!

26 – Suspicion

James was thrown forward at the waist, releasing a desperate sneeze, “Hhheptshew!”

Flopping back against the pillows, James smiled faintly as Kai was there in an instant, straightening the rumpled bed sheets. Green eyes wide, Kai glanced at the brunet as he swept used tissues into a waste basket. “Bless you! Are you okay?” Kai asked, concerned.

James nodded, sniffling quietly. Kai set the waste basket back in its corner and froze as he was straightening. Pinching his nose shut, Kai jerked forward with each sneeze, “Hh…hgkt! H’mptk!

James sat up straight, worried, “Kai?”

Kai turned to face James, smiling reassuringly, “It was just a sneeze, relax.”

James found that hard to believe. Kai was not a sneezy person, generally. Kai climbed onto James’ bed with him, sitting up against some pillows. James slid farther down the bed so he could rest his head on Kai’s abdomen, wrapping an arm around his waist. Kai’s hand immediately came up to stroke his soft hair, brushing it back repeatedly. He smiled down at James, “So what would you like to do, hm? We could watch some TV until you can sleep some more?”

James nodded agreeably, snuggling up to Kai unconsciously. Staring blankly at some random show and letting the soft murmur of the dialogue slip by him, it wasn’t long before James fell back to sleep, his breathing even, but thick with congestion.

James stirred, waking up as the muscles beneath his head tensed and spasmed suddenly. He lifted his head sleepily just in time to see Kai’s head jerk forward in another completely silent sneeze, his fist pressed tight against his nose. Kai sighed after and then looked at James, surprised to find him awake. James looked at Kai sternly. The smaller boy flushed guiltily. “Kai…” he warned.

“Sorry,” Kai whispered, confessing to his illness.

James sat up, instantly preparing to take Kai into his arms, but Kai held up his hands quickly. “No!” he protested, then blushed at his outburst, turning shy, “I…I liked taking care of you…”

James blinked, and blinked again. “Oh,” was all he could come up with before his nose took over, reminding him of where Kai had caught this latest cold, “Hhh…h’ih! H’idjschuh! Snf. Gh’ih! Snf! Uhh…”

“Bless you,” Kai offered.

“Th-thanks,” James gasped out, “Heh’gssht!

“Bless you,” Kai repeated, passing the brunet a tissue.

James blew his nose softly and then looked awkwardly at Kai, unsure of the situation. Surprisingly, they had never been sick at the same time. Kai patted his stomach. “Lay back down,” he offered, rubbing beneath his nose with one slender finger, “I’ll try not to disturb you again.”

James shook his head and kissed the tip of Kai’s nose, who promptly turned away to sneeze irritably, “H’igt-shuh! Snf. Hh…Hpt’kshew!

“You’re sick too,” he said, as if Kai needed the reminder, but James did lie back down on Kai’s stomach, “Disturb as much as you need. We can…take care of each other.”

Kai sniffed and nodded, smiling.

Uh-oh two boys at once ;) Feedback is always appreciated, of course.

*grins like an idiot*

Where to begin...

First off, awwww, they're both sick and taking care of each other!!!!!!!!

'James slid farther down the bed so he could rest his head on Kai’s abdomen, wrapping an arm around his waist.' Yes. That's all I have to say. Just YES.

'James nodded agreeably, snuggling up to Kai unconsciously.' Gaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.

'“I…I liked taking care of you…"' Aw, KAI, you little sweetiecakes!

'“Disturb as much as you need. We can…take care of each other.”' More aww-ing ensues.

Love, love, love. These boys are so cute and snuggly and huggable.

Archived